PDA

View Full Version : Why don't you just rename this forum to Avante's Club?

JudynTX
06-02-2014, 11:05 AM
He's ruined it.

Blake
06-02-2014, 11:08 AM
He's a severe attention whore. You just gave him what he wanted.

JudynTX
06-02-2014, 11:10 AM
No you did, but constantly replying to his threads.

Blake
06-02-2014, 11:19 AM

Meh. Out of the 25 threads here that just got bumped that he started, I've only posted in 15.

But yeah, I enter his thread here and there to watch him melt down. I'm not complaining about him starting lame threads though like you.

If it looks lame, i just don't click on it.

mrsmaalox
06-02-2014, 11:19 AM

Good point. Trolls like him and xnas1997 need to be ignored.

mrsmaalox
06-02-2014, 11:21 AM
Meh. Out of the 25 threads here that just got bumped that he started, I've only posted in 15.

But yeah, I enter his thread here and there to watch him melt down. I'm not complaining about him starting lame threads though. If it looks lame, i just don't click on it.

What do mean IF it looks lame? :lol

Blake
06-02-2014, 11:24 AM

Lol.

Every now and then he posts a topic that's interesting. The problem for him is that he goes off topic and makes it about himself.

Thin skin and all that

DJR210
06-02-2014, 11:39 AM
He's ruined it.

Trill Clinton
06-02-2014, 11:52 AM
he hasn't ruined the club. this is like the 3rd thread, at least, that you've made about avante. chill.

Avante
06-02-2014, 12:08 PM
He's ruined it.

Nobody has to read me, right? So is it me or you/The Club? Do I not try to posrt threads others can talk about as oppossed to stupid sex threads or the daily news/movies, how many here do we need doing that?

I don't read or enter 95% of the threads here, you rarely see me in others threads if they aren't talking music....right? So I have no problem just enter threads that interest me, ever thought of trying that?

Avante
06-02-2014, 12:10 PM
He's a severe attention whore. You just gave him what he wanted.

Dude, you're the one who constsantly CONSTANTLY!!!!! bumps me up to the top of the page while totally ignoring the topic. I'd love it you would simply go away, ya add nothing.

Avante
06-02-2014, 12:11 PM
Lol.

Every now and then he posts a topic that's interesting. The problem for him is that he goes off topic and makes it about himself.

Thin skin and all that

That coming from a guy who totally ignores my topic asnd attacks me instead, are you saying that isn't the case?

Avante
06-02-2014, 12:13 PM

I'd love it if you did? Trust me on this one, there are a lot of posters here who would rather mess with me and Xmas than talk to you.

Avante
06-02-2014, 12:15 PM

Yeah, nothing lamer than music, books, sci fi, sports. You don't get any action because you're boring.

Riveting!

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206352

Blake
06-02-2014, 12:16 PM
That coming from a guy who totally ignores my topic asnd attacks me instead, are you saying that isn't the case?

It isn't the case the majority of the time. True, sometimes I just make fun of what you've just said because it's stupid.

Lol "attack"

Avante
06-02-2014, 12:25 PM
It isn't the case the majority of the time. True, sometimes I just make fun of what you've just said because it's stupid.

Lol "attack"

I think Kool is stupid and has some real mental problems and every once in awhile I'll..."come on man, sheesh!!!!" Dude, you are constantly, CONSTANTLY like in CONSTANTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! humping my leg. I'm a huge % of what you do here. Don't you think you get a bit carried away with my leg? I get it, we all get it you don't like anyone who knows than you do, but damn guy when I'm the guy you look for it's now ridiculous. I bet you can't even go a week without me, I know you can't. Why is that little guy? Trust me you leave me alone and we will never ever talk, I think you're an idiot and have nothing of interest to say.

One week little man, show everyone here that you don't need Avante, you can't do it can you? I'll tell ya what, everyday you ignore me I won't post a thread, I'll just leech off others like a lot of you do. We have a deal?

I do get a kick out of this stupid....you melted down....which seems to give you a hardon. It's...

Blake...you suck!
Avante...no, you do!
Blake...you're melting down.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a fucking idiot, wow!

Avante
06-02-2014, 12:30 PM
he hasn't ruined the club. this is like the 3rd thread, at least, that you've made about avante. chill.

It is funny isn't it bro.

Joe...I hate buttermilk, hate it!'
Tom...ah, so why drink it?
Joe...hmmmm?

Clubber...that damn Avante, I hate his threads?
Avante....so why enter them?
Clubber...hmmmm?

The Reckoning
06-02-2014, 12:33 PM

But yeah, I enter his thread here and there to watch him melt down. I'm not complaining about him starting lame threads though like you.

If it looks lame, i just don't click on it.

15/25 is statistically significant imo

Avante
06-02-2014, 12:50 PM

Blake is a punk, and we all see it. Guys like him and ClipperNation do far more damage here than I do. I try to talk about things, they are the ones talking shit. Why does't somebody start a thread......BLAKE/CLIPPERNATION.....since the two of you do next to nothing other than bug Avante why don't you two punks crawl off his leg and start practicing what you preach. Avante knows a lot of shit while you two pricks do....0.

Blake
06-02-2014, 01:17 PM

in terms of "constantly replying to his threads", I disagree.

Even so, I'm not complaining.

Blake
06-02-2014, 01:18 PM
Blake is a punk, and we all see it. Guys like him and ClipperNation do far more damage here than I do. I try to talk about things, they are the ones talking shit. Why does't somebody start a thread......BLAKE/CLIPPERNATION.....since the two of you do next to nothing other than bug Avante why don't you two punks crawl off his leg and start practicing what you preach. Avante knows a lot of shit while you two pricks do....0.

What a cry baby.

Blake
06-02-2014, 01:19 PM
Clubber...that damn Avante, I hate his threads?
Avante....so why enter them?
Clubber...hmmmm?

I agree.

Avante
06-02-2014, 01:24 PM
What a cry baby.

You're the one following me around with that constant whine. Why not do other things? You are always ALWAYS stalking me, don't you ever get bored with that?

Avante
06-02-2014, 01:26 PM
I agree.

You don't have to read anything I post, so why read everything I post?

Show everyone here ya don't need me little fella, go the month of June without me. That is a challenge.

Blake
06-02-2014, 01:32 PM
You're the one following me around with that constant whine. Why not do other things? You are always ALWAYS stalking me, don't you ever get bored with that?

you're confusing "whine" with "making fun of"

You're the one who is whining just as loud a you ever have here, fetty.

Blake
06-02-2014, 01:33 PM
You don't have to read anything I post, so why read everything I post?

Show everyone here ya don't need me little fella, go the month of June without me. That is a challenge.

translation: :cry leave me alone #whine :cry

Clipper Nation
06-02-2014, 01:37 PM
Nobody has to read me, right? So is it me or you/The Club? Do I not try to posrt threads others can talk about as oppossed to stupid sex threads or the daily news/movies, how many here do we need doing that?

I don't read or enter 95% of the threads here, you rarely see me in others threads if they aren't talking music....right? So I have no problem just enter threads that interest me, ever thought of trying that?
The problem is that you act as if your interests are the only valid ones and beat everyone over the head with them constantly....

leemajors
06-02-2014, 01:39 PM
The problem is that you act as if your interests are the only valid ones and beat everyone over the head with them constantly....

that and the endless dupe threads

Clipper Nation
06-02-2014, 01:42 PM
Old faggot seriously can't get my name out his mouth :lol

mrsmaalox
06-02-2014, 01:58 PM
Yeah, nothing lamer than music, books, sci fi, sports. You don't get any action because you're boring.

Riveting!

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206352

Hahaha. Thinks his threads turn into multiple page "Avante is an old faggot" flame fests because people find him interesting and riveting :lmao

Avante
06-02-2014, 02:11 PM
you're confusing "whine" with "making fun of"

You're the one who is whining just as loud a you ever have here, fetty.

No it's whining.

Avante
06-02-2014, 02:12 PM
translation: :cry leave me alone #whine :cry

How about....stop getting in the way with you boring ass..?

Avante
06-02-2014, 02:13 PM

So why read them? Do you enter Kools threads telling him to cool his obsession witth sex whatevers?

Avante
06-02-2014, 02:15 PM
Old faggot seriously can't get my name out his mouth :lol

That coming from a guy who CONSTANLY keeps me at the top of the page and is in 90% of my threads? Dude, if you didn't come to me we'd never talk, and you know that's true.

Blake
06-02-2014, 02:32 PM
No it's whining.

not according to the English language, idiot.

Blake
06-02-2014, 02:33 PM
How about....stop getting in the way with you boring ass..?

You get in the way of your own thread.

of all the threads you've started, I bet you can't find 10 that you don't get off topic and whine like a bitch.

Avante
06-02-2014, 02:44 PM
You get in the way of your own thread.

of all the threads you've started, I bet you can't find 10 that you don't get off topic and whine like a bitch.

You mean those threads of mine where you have no intention at all of actually talking about the topic and are only there to be your usual pest, those threads?

Dude, you ever thought of entering threads you find intersting to actually deal with the topic? Why do you have this..NEED..to bother the grown ups?

It's...

little punk buddy....what's so funny?
Blake...I threw a rock thru his window and he's pissed....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
little punk buddy....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
06-02-2014, 02:52 PM
So why read them? Do you enter Kools threads telling him to cool his obsession witth sex whatevers?

Why do you read everyone else's posts if you don't like sex, the news, TV shows, etc.? And we all know you do read them despite your denials because you're constantly copy/pasting people's posts and whining about specific threads on the front page of the Club :lol

Believe it or not, the rest of us have varied interests as well, we just don't feel the need to spam a million threads a day about them and post a bunch of useless trivia lists in an obnoxious attempt to "prove" our knowledge to people who couldn't care less....

Clipper Nation
06-02-2014, 02:53 PM
That coming from a guy who CONSTANLY keeps me at the top of the page and is in 90% of my threads?
You keep your own threads at the top of the page by replying with whiny rants to literally everyone who says anything negative about you :lol

Blake
06-02-2014, 03:00 PM
You mean those threads of mine where you have no intention at all of actually talking about the topic and are only there to be your usual pest, those threads?

Not just those. You whine about somebody in every thread of yours I've seen that contains more than 10 replies.

Avante
06-02-2014, 03:04 PM
Why do you read everyone else's posts if you don't like sex, the news, TV shows, etc.? And we all know you do read them despite your denials because you're constantly copy/pasting people's posts and whining about specific threads on the front page of the Club :lol

Believe it or not, the rest of us have varied interests as well, we just don't feel the need to spam a million threads a day about them and post a bunch of useless trivia lists in an obnoxious attempt to "prove" our knowledge to people who couldn't care less....

You never ever get it right, wow!

Dude, when I post a thread by somebody else that's me going to their profile and finding a failed thread, ok? A thread
I usually had no idea existed. I assumed that was obvious. I don't read but a tiny fraction of the threads here, yep...boring. Dude, you must work at not understanding things.

Those who bitch the most are also the ones who post fucked up threads or none at all like you.

So you simply refuse to add anything here yourself but think you have a voice in what others do, right? If you're so dmnworried about how things go here how come you do......nothing/zero.....but critize others? Why not show us how it;s done intead f wining around like a one legged whore?

One more time....

You post threads and I won't? We got a deal or aew youi going to just keep leeching off us while you do....ZERO!

Avante
06-02-2014, 03:06 PM
Not just those. You whine about somebody in every thread of yours I've seen that contains more than 10 replies.

So I need to just ignore little shits like you only there to pester/bug.....right?

Clipper Nation
06-02-2014, 03:22 PM
You never ever get it right, wow!

Dude, when I post a thread by somebody else that's me going to their profile and finding a failed thread, ok? A thread
I usually had no idea existed. I assumed that was obvious. I don't read but a tiny fraction of the threads here, yep...boring. Dude, you must work at not understanding things.

Those who bitch the most are also the ones who post fucked up threads or none at all like you.

So you simply refuse to add anything here yourself but think you have a voice in what others do, right? If you're so dmnworried about how things go here how come you do......nothing/zero.....but critize others? Why not show us how it;s done intead f wining around like a one legged whore?

One more time....

You post threads and I won't? We got a deal or aew youi going to just keep leeching off us while you do....ZERO!
Yawn.... same old comeback from your three-comeback rotation, then you wonder why people just call you an old faggot 99.9% of the time instead of giving you advice....

Avante
06-02-2014, 03:31 PM
Yawn.... same old comeback from your three-comeback rotation, then you wonder why people just call you an old faggot 99.9% of the time instead of giving you advice....

Why not actually comment on what I said, why continue to ignore...."how come you do nothing but leech off others"...well? You have no problems telling others what to do but whe they tell you yoiu totally ignore it....why?

ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

ClipperNation, is there a reason you do nothing here but leech of others while telling them how to do it when you do...0...yourself?

How about answering the question amigo..ok?

Clipper Nation
06-02-2014, 03:43 PM
Why not actually comment on what I said, why continue to ignore...."how come you do nothing but leech off others"...well?

Because it's boring, untrue, and irrelevant to the advice I was giving you....

Blake
06-02-2014, 03:57 PM
So I need to just ignore little shits like you only there to pester/bug.....right?

Since you're so thin skinned and sensitive, sure, that might be your best option.

Avante
06-02-2014, 04:02 PM
Because it's boring, untrue, and irrelevant to the advice I was giving you....

Yeah, yeah.

So why do you think anyone cares what a guy who never does anything here but leech has to say about posting threads?

Untrue????????? When have you posted a thread "here" in 2014?

Avante
06-02-2014, 04:04 PM
Since you're so thin skinned and sensitive, sure, that might be your best option.

So you come here to see if ya can bug somebody, right? You have no intentions of actually talkling about the topic, right? Just see if ya can be a pest. You really that fucked up?

JudynTX
06-02-2014, 04:20 PM
I made my point. Sigh

cantthinkofanything
06-02-2014, 04:26 PM
I made my point. Sigh

you shoulda gone with something like...yes...

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/226/468475049_bc02302135.jpg

JudynTX
06-02-2014, 04:28 PM
I think Blake is in love with Avante.

Blake
06-02-2014, 04:28 PM
So you come here to see if ya can bug somebody, right? You have no intentions of actually talkling about the topic, right? Just see if ya can be a pest. You really that fucked up?

^ whine

Blake
06-02-2014, 04:31 PM

If anything it's the other way around.

Avante has started numerous threads and written numerous poems about me.

Avante
06-02-2014, 04:35 PM

It is strange/weird isn't it? Who is so fucked up they spend a huge % of their time here following me around to whine? Poor little faggot.

Avante
06-02-2014, 04:40 PM
If anything it's the other way around.

Avante has started numerous threads and written numerous poems about me.

It's called....making fun of you....slick, sheesh!

Well, let's see, how many times have I issued this challenge....

You leave me alone/ignore me and we will never ever talk again, well? I'll do it again..

Blake. you are a total bore and an idiot, ok? You just get in the way so why not go bother those more down there on your level, ok?

Show everyone here how you don't need me, ok? I;m guaranteeing you can't do it, you are that fucked up.

Blake
06-02-2014, 04:40 PM
It is strange/weird isn't it? Who is so fucked up they spend a huge % of their time here following me around to whine? Poor little faggot.

What % of my spurstalk time do I spend following you around?

Give a number.

Blake
06-02-2014, 04:42 PM
It's called....making fun of you....slick, sheesh!

Well, let's see, how many times have I issued this challenge....

You leave me alone/ignore meand we will never ever tsalk again, well? I'll do it again..

Blake. you are a total bore and an idiot, ok? You just get in the way so why not go bother those more down there on your level, ok?

Show everyone here how you don't need me, ok? I;m guaranteeing you can't do it, you are that fucked up.

I'm secure enough in the knowledge that I don't need you and that anyone with a brain knows it.

You're a strange, dumb old fart.

Avante
06-02-2014, 04:44 PM
Not talking about Spurtstalk...OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I'm talking about The Club and the Football forum. Let'sd go up to thre footbal forum right now and where we find you? Where are you at on tyhis forum, yep,. where ever I 'm at.

You spend over 70& of yor time leeching off me.

Avante
06-02-2014, 04:50 PM
I'm secure enough in the knowledge that I don't need you and that anyone with a brain knows it.

You're a strange, dumb old fart.

Anyone who isn't blind sees you following me around day in and day out, if I'm there there you are humping away.

The only strange dummy in this thread is you little guy.

You can't leave me alone can ya slick? How about this one....

Starting right now, the next one of us to respond to the other is gone for 90 days, can ya hang shit stain? I know I can and we all know you can't. So what does that tell us asshole, yep, you belong to me. I own you. Prove I don't by ignoring me, ya can't do it and we all know that.

My own little bitch named Blake.

Blake
Not talking about Spurtstalk...OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I'm talking about The Club and the Football forum. Let'sd go up to thre footbal forum right now and where we find you? Where are you at on tyhis forum, yep,. where ever I 'm at.

You spend over 70& of yor time leeching off me.

Prove it.

Blake
Anyone who isn't blind see you following me around day in and day out, if I'm there theer you are humping away.

The only strange dummy in this thread is you little guy.

You can't leave me alone can ya slick? How about this one....

Starting righht now, thenext one of us to repond to the oter is gone for 90 days, canya hanf shit stain? I know I can and we all know you can't. So what does that tell us asshole, yep, you belong to me. I own you. Prove I don't by ignoring me, ya can't do it and we all know that.

My own little bitch named Blake.

you're way out of touch with reality.

Avante
06-02-2014, 04:53 PM
Prove it.

So you are saying that you talk to someone else more than you do me here on this forum and the football forum? Ok. who would that be?

Avante
06-02-2014, 04:55 PM
you're way out of touch with reality.

We have a deal little guy or do you admit you can't leave me alone? I say you can't leave me alone and will continure to prove that each and every day. Starting now I'm going to start numbering how many times you hump my leg.

ONE!

Blake
06-02-2014, 05:04 PM
So you are saying that you talk to someone else more than you do me here on this forum and the football forum? Ok. who would that be?

Now you're moving the goalposts.

Blake
06-02-2014, 05:05 PM
We have a deal little guy or do you admit you can't leave me alone? I say you can't leave me alone and will continure to prove that each and every day. Starting now I'm going to start numbering how many times you hump my leg.

ONE!

Ok, that's ONE for you too reverse humping my leg.

Avante
06-02-2014, 05:09 PM
Now you're moving the goalposts.

Dude, do you ever answer anything asked of you? Tell me Blake who do you talk to here more than me? Simple question so how about actually answering a question it's how a dialogue is suppose to go...ok? Blake do you talk to anyone here more than you do me?

Avante
06-02-2014, 05:12 PM
Ok, that's ONE for you too reverse humping my leg.

I don't enter threads to bother you little fella, while that's all you do here.

Do you want me to start totally ignoring you Blake, act as if you are 100% dead? Is that the only way to shake you off my leg? Is that really what ya want me to do Blake? Just say so and I'll never talk to you again, is that what you want?

FIVE!

I'll take anything other than...no...as a yes, got it?

Blake
06-02-2014, 05:26 PM
Dude, do you ever answer anything asked of you? Tell me Blake who do you talk to here more than me? Simple question so how about actually answering a question it's how a dialogue is suppose to go...ok? Blake do you talk to anyone here more than you do me?

TWO!

Blake
06-02-2014, 05:27 PM
I don't enter threads to bother you little fella, while that's all you do here.

Do you want me to start totally ignoring you Blake, act as if you are 100% dead? Is that the only way to shake you off my leg? Is that really what ya want me to do Blake? Just say so and I'll never talk to you again, is that what you want?

FIVE!

I'll take anything other than...no...as a yes, got it?

THREE!

Damn you're off to a terrible start.

xmas1997
06-02-2014, 06:21 PM

:lmao
That is irony, a true troll like you, calling a troll-basher like me, a troll.
Maybe you should try ignoring yourself, might make more sense tbh.
You got it right with blake though.

silverblk mystix
06-02-2014, 08:19 PM
Rofl

just peeked in here while on my usa road trip....

sheeple still sprung on avante!!!!!!!!

crofl

Asshole
06-03-2014, 04:13 AM

Or you could of course(like you) just start a thread about the man/woman you think deserves all this attention to enhance his or her power in this "club". You're great really. No hypocrisy anywhere in sight. Maybe you could treat all that you hate like you believe, be honorable.

Because I am a great example of honor. I am a great asshole.

mouse
06-03-2014, 09:07 AM
I think asshole's talking $hit.

Avante
06-03-2014, 08:39 PM
You've probably noticed 90% of my time here is spent in threads I've posted. So when I read shit like...Avante's Club...I have to chuckle. I only enter threads that interest me, anyone ever thought of trying that? Sure I'll mess around a little with Kool, but lets be honest , there we have a true freak that gives the board a little sick kid with sexual hangups look.

DON'T READ ME.....is all I can you if ya find me this n' that. I don't read 98% of the threads here so I know it can be done because I do it.

To enter my threads just to bitch makes no sense at all, why play that silly shit? Do your thing, start your threads, read what interests you, to follow me around, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Franklin
06-03-2014, 09:38 PM
bad news is most of them club posters are only interested in gay topics and therefore they only enter YOUR threads... Some people said you were the club version of Dale but to me you're more like the club version of Harlem, tbh.

Avante
06-03-2014, 09:53 PM
bad news is most of them club posters are only interested in gay topics and therefore they only enter YOUR threads... Some people said you were the club version of Dale but to me you're more like the club version of Harlem, tbh.

I'm just your basic nice guy with a wealth of knowledge about a wide variety of things surrounded by simple little people with about as much depth as a thimble. That's gay?

mouse
06-04-2014, 07:49 AM
I'm just your basic nice guy with a wealth of knowledge

Therein lies the rub