PDA

View Full Version : beiber caught on tape being a demonic racist

Trill Clinton
06-02-2014, 03:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGPwHkS4SGc

http://i.imgur.com/QHuNb2U.png (http://i.imgur.com/QHuNb2U.png)

not even surprised one bit. underneat all those tattoos and fake thug persona, is a white supremacist trying to play the part of r&b thug to get credibility and sell records. pathetic.

cantthinkofanything
06-02-2014, 03:17 PM
I don't get the joke.

Trill Clinton
06-02-2014, 03:23 PM
I don't get the joke.

me either. it was corny. you should give him some pointers, your racist jokes are funny. cool avi.

cantthinkofanything
06-02-2014, 03:28 PM
me either. it was corny. you should give him some pointers, your racist jokes are funny. cool avi.

Yep...Charley Patton. Instead of giving you my crazy ass opinions and random bits of knowledge, I will just recommend the book, Delta Blues by Ted Gioia if you'd like to learn more. It's a good read.

hehateme
06-02-2014, 03:28 PM
Just remember Usher found this hack so we should all be thanking him for this great Bieber experience.

Trill Clinton
06-02-2014, 03:34 PM
Yep...Charley Patton. Instead of giving you my crazy ass opinions and random bits of knowledge, I will just recommend the book, Delta Blues by Ted Gioia if you'd like to learn more. It's a good read.

nah not really interested. you really do know your music and aren't cocky about it. i admire that side of you.

ChumpDumper
06-02-2014, 03:46 PM
What's demonic about it?

cantthinkofanything
06-02-2014, 03:50 PM
What's demonic about it?

it's racist

ChumpDumper
06-02-2014, 04:00 PM
it's racistIs all racism automatically demonic?

cantthinkofanything
06-02-2014, 04:03 PM
Is all racism automatically demonic?

IDK...you'd have to watch the video...I did not...

ChumpDumper
06-02-2014, 04:08 PM
IDK...you'd have to watch the video...I did not...So your answer is no.

cantthinkofanything
06-02-2014, 04:11 PM
So your answer is no.

yes...and I guess I'm responding to your first question, "what's demonic about it?"
In the meantime, I realized that I'd heard this joke before and the "run ni99er" is supposed to be said in a way to emulate the chainsaw.
So...I can picture Bieber doing that and it coming across as demonic. Made more so by the racism which is satanic in nature.

Big Empty
06-02-2014, 04:15 PM
LOL ive heard that joke. i get it.

UZER
06-02-2014, 04:28 PM
I don't get the joke.

Run nigga nigga nigga nigga over and over in a gravelly voice sounds like the chainsaw motor.

Why are people so damn sensitive these days? It's pathetic. Every race / ethnicity has these kind of jokes in their back pocket. I repeat...EVERY!

Trill Clinton
06-02-2014, 04:33 PM
uzer, he made an insensitive racist joke. i find that more pathetic than people being upset.

UZER
06-02-2014, 05:12 PM
:cry incentive

Ive seen some vine vids that people occasionally have sent to me. I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of racial jokes made between races in good fun. I'm talking blacks making fun of white Hispanics Asians, whites making fun of blacks Hispanics Asians, etc, and each making fun of themselves. It was one of the few things regarding today's generation that I was glad to see not taken so seriously.

I thought , man maybe we have turned a corner with people not taking all this racial stuff so seriously. Guess not.

Trill Clinton
06-02-2014, 05:17 PM
guess what, those vines you're talking about? a bunch of nobody losers. beiber isn't some social media geek like those lames. he actually has a black fanbase and he let a lot of them down by being outed as a suspected white supremacist.

btw, post the links to the vines of blacks making racist jokes towards whites.

spurraider21
06-02-2014, 05:23 PM
OP do you know what the word demonic means?

UZER
06-02-2014, 05:27 PM
guess what, those vines you're talking about? a bunch of nobody losers. beiber isn't some social media geek like those lames. he actually has a black fanbase and he let a lot of them down by being outed as a suspected white supremacist.

:lol I don't even know why I'm replying to you. We all know you're just race baiting hiding it behind some fake "disappoint".

First....Why don't you want me to post videos of losers? Find them yourself.

Second....jumping to the white supremacist comment is a typical move from you. I find that pathetic :cry

Franklin
06-02-2014, 05:38 PM
Well at least his shitty genes won't contribute to the pollution of humans gene pool since he is a fag.

ChumpDumper
06-02-2014, 06:02 PM

Which ones say they feel let down by something he said when he was 15?

Trill Clinton
06-02-2014, 06:06 PM
:lol I don't even know why I'm replying to you. We all know you're just race baiting hiding it behind some fake "disappoint".

First....Why don't you want me to post videos of losers? Find them yourself.

Second....jumping to the white supremacist comment is a typical move from you. I find that pathetic :cry

How is it race baiting when its a hot topic story? Stop being a racist apologist with the deflecting. Dude is a suspected white supremacist, deal with it. When people who are in the public eye spew racism, they will get called out. Only people upset about it fellow supremacists or racist apologists, word.

Trill Clinton
06-02-2014, 06:08 PM
OP do you know what the word demonic means?

Yea, why?

spurraider21
06-02-2014, 06:17 PM
Yea, why?
you seem to never use it correctly, so i was just checkin

UZER
06-02-2014, 06:20 PM
How is it race baiting when its a hot topic story? Stop being a racist apologist with the deflecting. Dude is a suspected white supremacist, deal with it. When people who are in the public eye spew racism, they will get called out. Only people upset about it fellow supremacists or racist apologists, word.

Whenever a conversation doesn't go your way you go with the deflecting accusation. "Hes a suspected white supremacist and you don't agree. You're deflecting!"

Oh and el oh el "suspected" fifteen years old. Last time that happened a kid ended up dead.

Trill Clinton
06-02-2014, 06:28 PM
Whenever a conversation doesn't go your way you go with the deflecting accusation. "Hes a suspected white supremacist and you don't agree. You're deflecting!"

Oh and el oh el "suspected" fifteen years old. Last time that happened a kid ended up dead.

Uhhh what? This conversation doesn't have to guy my way. Dude got outted as a racist.

Why are you going so hard defending him?

Trill Clinton
06-02-2014, 06:28 PM
you seem to never use it correctly, so i was just checkin

Oh

UZER
06-02-2014, 06:34 PM
Uhhh what? This conversation doesn't have to guy my way. Dude got outted as a racist.

Why are you going so hard defending him?

Audible to the passive aggressive play call with the Derek Fisher puzzled face reaction...predictable.

Trill Clinton
06-02-2014, 06:36 PM
Audible to the passive aggressive play call with the Derek Fisher puzzled face reaction...predictable.

Bout as predictable as you in here playing captain save a hoe for a racist.

SupremeGuy
06-02-2014, 06:42 PM
OP do you know what the word demonic means?I don't think he does, tbh.

Anyways, joke is fucking retarded but what else would you expect from a little faggot 15 year old canadian boygirl?

spurraider21
06-02-2014, 06:43 PM
:lmao now the biebs is demonic and a white supremacist

UZER
06-02-2014, 06:47 PM
Bout as predictable as you in here playing captain save a hoe for a racist.

Is this where I'm supposed to put a confused giant face pic and throw in the word doggie or fam somewhere in there?

Jacob1983
06-02-2014, 06:49 PM
If old jew fuck Sterling had to lose his Clippers, then Bieber has to lose something as well. Record company contract? Cars? Jewelry? That stuff has to be sold and the money has to be given to some minority charity group to help those less fortunate.

Trill Clinton
06-02-2014, 06:51 PM
I don't think he does, tbh.

Anyways, joke is fucking retarded but what else would you expect from a little faggot 15 year old canadian boygirl?

Uhhh to be raised with some morals. I guess lame racist jokes is the norm with you geeks. At 15 I was too busy in sports and chasing girls in my free time. Not sitting around sharing lame jokes.

Trill Clinton
06-02-2014, 06:51 PM
Is this where I'm supposed to put a confused giant face pic and throw in the word doggie or fam somewhere in there?
No its where u just stop defending a racist.

UZER
06-02-2014, 06:56 PM
No its where u just stop defending a racist.

:lol You need a hug

bigzak25
06-02-2014, 07:12 PM
Why so sensative, damn trill you got skin thinner than a freshly whupped kunte.

SupremeGuy
06-02-2014, 07:25 PM
Why so sensative, damn trill you got skin thinner than a freshly whupped kunte.:lmao

SupremeGuy
06-02-2014, 07:28 PM
If old jew fuck Sterling had to lose his Clippers, then Bieber has to lose something as well. Record company contract? Cars? Jewelry? That stuff has to be sold and the money has to be given to some minority charity group to help those less fortunate.Agreed. Let's kick him out of America and force him to stay in the land of crappy but free healthcare, moose, and maple syrup.

pgardn
06-02-2014, 07:29 PM
:lmao now the biebs is demonic and a white supremacist

I think the kid is a total spoiled jerk.

But I'm curious as to the demonic white supremacist label. What has he done now? Is he a member of a satanic cult that adheres to Nazi KKK principals? I don't keep up, little help...?

spurraider21
06-02-2014, 07:43 PM
I think the kid is a total spoiled jerk.

But I'm curious as to the demonic white supremacist label. What has he done now? Is he a member of a satanic cult that adheres to Nazi KKK principals? I don't keep up, little help...?
thats my point, my comment was complete sarcasm in response to OP

Thebesteva
06-02-2014, 07:44 PM
Please, Bieber is the best thing to happen to black guys since the Kardashians

SupremeGuy
06-02-2014, 08:01 PM
It's interesting how so many people are just turning a blind eye to this little shit making racist jokes, tbh. Fucking pussy ass black community is too scared to even touch this little faggot canadian. C'mon trill, tell your fam to step up and punk this bitch.

Trill Clinton
06-02-2014, 08:06 PM
the amount of http://i58.tinypic.com/14v71gj.png's in here for beiber of all peoplehttp://i61.tinypic.com/21j59ip.jpg

sorry but i'm not sensitive to this. it doesn't surprise me when a white person is caught saying racist shit. y'all the ones in here defending this clown and deflecting. y'all uncomfortable???

Trill Clinton
06-02-2014, 08:12 PM
It's interesting how so many people are just turning a blind eye to this little shit making racist jokes, tbh. Fucking pussy ass black community is too scared to even touch this little faggot canadian. C'mon trill, tell your fam to step up and punk this bitch.

passive aggressive defending of bieber in bold red, sad.

anyways, i'm gonna go ahead an entertain this dumb ass post lol. you want me to tell the entire black race to punk this clown? really? you might want to chill out on the drugs n alcohol doggie. i'll just sit bacc and express my disgust in closet racists like beiber and laugh at the attempts to deflect by his fans(you)

SupremeGuy
06-02-2014, 08:50 PM
I'm not defending that little bitch, tbh. I sincerely hope the black community make this a huge issue and shit. I'm waiting to be entertained, but since this little canadian faggot acts "black," I'm guessing no one will give a shit about him making race jokes and using slurs on camera, just because.

ChumpDumper
06-02-2014, 09:31 PM
the amount of http://i58.tinypic.com/14v71gj.png's in here for beiber of all peoplehttp://i61.tinypic.com/21j59ip.jpg

sorry but i'm not sensitive to this. it doesn't surprise me when a white person is caught saying racist shit. y'all the ones in here defending this clown and deflecting. y'all uncomfortable???http://www.flayvour360.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Fotolia_34182971_Subscription_XXL.jpg

Two10Whitey
06-02-2014, 09:41 PM
And Mayweather will still invite him to his boxing matches :lol

DPG21920
06-02-2014, 10:57 PM
If he was an actor/actress being racist would be funny. Telling race jokes (white/asian/black), acting in "white face" or "black face". Charles Barkely talking about Cuban's stereotyping while saying Mexicans are churro eaters..Basically, if you are going to be racist, just be funny. Bieber was not very funny.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/60/db/26/60db26fec8b8eb3afa894a02b0ab72ff.jpg

http://www.thefablife.com/files/2013/07/White-Chicks.jpg

hehateme
06-03-2014, 12:11 AM
And Mayweather will still invite him to his boxing matches :lol

Gayweather (or Trill's boxing messiah) defended his friend or so called demonic devil Beiber. So apparently the only one butthurt over this seems to be Trill so far from what I've seen. Everyone else looks at this canuck fag and laughs.

koriwhat
06-03-2014, 12:50 AM
fuck bieber but if this constitutes being a "white supremacist" then wtf has happened to our nation? bunch of pussies these days. i once met a black woman who brought her daughter to get tattooed and we later found out she was racist and scared of blacks. lol! she was also married to a huge black man and the second time she came to the shop she brought her elderly mother who confirmed her daughter was a racist towards her own race. so, was she a black white supremacist? also take note, she wasn't telling any jokes.

spurraider21
06-03-2014, 01:24 AM

sorry but i'm not sensitive to this. it doesn't surprise me when a white person is caught saying racist shit. y'all the ones in here defending this clown and deflecting. y'all uncomfortable???
does saying something racist make somebody a racist?

Jacob1983
06-03-2014, 02:40 AM
That shit don't matter. Sterling lost an NBA team over an illegally recorded phone conversation. If America is about equality and tolerance then Bieber has to pay dearly for his crime and receive a big punishment.

spurraider21
06-03-2014, 03:57 AM
That shit don't matter. Sterling lost an NBA team over an illegally recorded phone conversation. If America is about equality and tolerance then Bieber has to pay dearly for his crime and receive a big punishment.
what is bieber's crime?

DJR210
06-03-2014, 09:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1aFYlFyUJ0&feature=kp

SupremeGuy
06-03-2014, 05:10 PM
what is bieber's crime?The same as Sterling's crime?

spurraider21
06-03-2014, 05:43 PM
The same as Sterling's crime?
i'm asking what the crime was

UZER
06-03-2014, 05:43 PM
what is bieber's crime?

Not being black, because there's no such thing as a black racist.

DAF86
06-03-2014, 07:37 PM
:lol being offended by that shit
:lol fucking faggots

I hate US' double standars when it comes to racism. It's ok to mock whites, Asians, Latins, fags, fatsos but hey don't touch the black folks, that's just wrong.

Trill Clinton
06-03-2014, 08:22 PM
:lol being offended by that shit
:lol fucking faggots

I hate US' double standars when it comes to racism. It's ok to mock whites, Asians, Latins, fags, fatsos but hey don't touch the black folks, that's just wrong.

what the hell are you talking about pedro? what double standards?

Trill Clinton
06-03-2014, 08:24 PM
If he was an actor/actress being racist would be funny. Telling race jokes (white/asian/black), acting in "white face" or "black face". Charles Barkely talking about Cuban's stereotyping while saying Mexicans are churro eaters..Basically, if you are going to be racist, just be funny. Bieber was not very funny.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/60/db/26/60db26fec8b8eb3afa894a02b0ab72ff.jpg

http://www.thefablife.com/files/2013/07/White-Chicks.jpg

i know you did not compare white face to black facehttp://i58.tinypic.com/35bicuo.png

Trill Clinton
06-03-2014, 08:25 PM
Gayweather (or Trill's boxing messiah) defended his friend or so called demonic devil Beiber. So apparently the only one butthurt over this seems to be Trill so far from what I've seen. Everyone else looks at this canuck fag and laughs.

beiber is mayweathers yes man. i see what mayweather is doing and i have no problem with it.

DAF86
06-03-2014, 08:28 PM
what the hell are you talking about pedro? what double standards?

This:

i know you did not compare white face to black facehttp://i58.tinypic.com/35bicuo.png

Trill Clinton
06-03-2014, 08:30 PM
what is racist about dave chappelle pretending to be a white weatherman?

Trill Clinton
06-03-2014, 08:31 PM
daf, you're faking outrage fam.

ChumpDumper
06-03-2014, 08:35 PM
You sure showed us you aren't sensitive about this, trill.

Trill Clinton
06-03-2014, 08:39 PM
sensitive about racism?

ChumpDumper
06-03-2014, 08:41 PM
In general tbh.

DAF86
06-03-2014, 08:42 PM

I don't give a fuck, the same way I don't give a fuck about a white guy painting his face black to play a black dude.

Trill Clinton
06-03-2014, 08:46 PM
yea, i'm passionate about racism towards blacks.
DAF86, now you don't give a fucc lol. you don't know what you're talking about fam. do your research on the difference between dave chappelle pretending to be a white weatherman and blackface or shut up.

ChumpDumper
06-03-2014, 08:51 PM
DAF86, now you don't give a fucc lol. you don't know what you're talking about fam. do your research on the difference between dave chappelle pretending to be a white weatherman and blackface or shut up.Was Olivier's Othello racist?

DAF86
06-03-2014, 08:53 PM
<b><a href="http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11102" target="_blank">DAF86</a></b>, now you don't give a fucc lol. you don't know what you're talking about fam. do your research on the difference between dave chappelle pretending to be a white weatherman and blackface or shut up.

I know the story, I just think it's fucking retarded to stigmatize white folks that want to paint their faces black for whatever reason over some shit that happened in the past, specially when black folks can paint their faces white without a problem. That's booktext double standard and just plain retarded.

I remember this story about a poor white kid trying to pay homage to Martin luther King, quite the racist. :rolleyes

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=06c_1338247595&comments=1

So much idiocy.

Trill Clinton
06-03-2014, 08:57 PM
Was Olivier's Othello racist?

haven't seen it.

I know the story, I just think it's fucking retarded to stigmatize white folks that want to paint their faces black for whatever reason over some shit that happened in the past, specially when black folks can paint their faces white without a problem. That's booktext double standard and just plain retarded.

I remember this story about a poor white kid trying to pay homage to Martin luther King, quite the racist. :rolleyes

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=06c_1338247595&comments=1

So much idiocy.

yea i think its best you keep your views waaaaaayyy over there. we don't need more people with your mindset in america.

ChumpDumper
06-03-2014, 08:59 PM
haven't seen it.It's a Shakespeare play. Olivier played the title role in blackface.

Is that in itself racist?

DAF86
06-03-2014, 09:00 PM
yea i think its best you keep your views waaaaaayyy over there. we don't need more people with your mindset in america.

You are a racist son, know it.

Trill Clinton
06-03-2014, 09:04 PM
It's a Shakespeare play. Olivier played the title role in blackface.

Is that in itself racist?

yea, they could have gotten a black actor to play the role.

Trill Clinton
06-03-2014, 09:05 PM
You are a racist son, know it.

typical

DAF86
06-03-2014, 09:08 PM
typical

What is typical? You being called a racist? If you behave the same way in life you do here then yes, I'm sure is typical.

DPG21920
06-03-2014, 09:22 PM

What is racist about Robert Downey Jr pretending to be a black army sergeant?

Trill Clinton
06-03-2014, 09:29 PM
What is racist about Robert Downey Jr pretending to be a black army sergeant?

you going to answer my question or nah?

DPG21920
06-03-2014, 09:30 PM
you going to answer my question or nah?

What question?

Trill Clinton
06-03-2014, 10:04 PM
he's at it againhttp://i57.tinypic.com/28rh94n.jpg

Justin Bieber again uses N-word, sings about joining Ku Klux Klan in latest racist clip: report - NY Daily News (http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/justin-bieber-n-word-sings-joining-ku-klux-klan-latest-racist-clip-report-article-1.1816112)

m>s
06-04-2014, 12:03 AM
Who cares he's from a white country not America

Jacob1983
06-04-2014, 01:06 AM
Where is Frank Castle when you need him? Need to get him to serve out some punishment for Beiber. Beiber has destroyed the lives of millions because of his words. He must be punished.

ChumpDumper
06-04-2014, 01:23 AM
yea, they could have gotten a black actor to play the role.But he was easily considered the best actor of his generation. You are saying he should have been denied that job merely because of the color of his skin.

Pretty racist of you tbh.

Trill Clinton
06-04-2014, 01:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYuIoFai3Sw

Floyd Pacquiao
06-04-2014, 01:14 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/applause.gif

spurraider21
06-04-2014, 03:39 PM
why the fuck do people do this shit on camera :lol

Clipper Nation
06-04-2014, 03:45 PM