PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Rank the following players, tbh..

Malik Hairston
06-02-2014, 10:26 PM
Rank these players in their current form, tbh..

Based on who can help a team contend in a particular role, at the moment..

- Vince Carter
- Paul Pierce
- Manu Ginobili
- Kobe Bryant

DPG21920
06-02-2014, 10:27 PM

- Vince Carter
- Paul Pierce
- Manu Ginobili
- Kobe Bryant

Manu
Vince
Pierce
Kobe

Kobe could move to 2 if he comes back and proves he has something left.

m>s
06-02-2014, 10:27 PM
ginobili
pierce
carter
bryant

Clipper Nation
06-02-2014, 10:30 PM
Client

Vince
Pierce

Kirby

DAF86
06-02-2014, 10:34 PM
Bryant will go out the Iverson route.

Buddy Mignon
06-02-2014, 10:36 PM

Iverson went out broke and ringless.

spurraider21
06-02-2014, 10:37 PM
Manu
Pierce
Carter
Kobe

assuming kobe plays, he probably at this stage has more talent than vince, but his problem is he'll still think he's best fit as a #1 option and will fuck you over tbh

Venti Quattro
06-02-2014, 10:38 PM
Manu
Pierce
Vince
Kobe

Splits
06-02-2014, 10:38 PM
1) Kobe
2) Black Mamba
3) Vino
4) 8th Wonder of the World

Sincerely,
LakersGround

Venti Quattro
06-02-2014, 10:39 PM
He's probably not that stupid to get broke. He saved his marriage largely because of financial motivation, aside from saving their family because what's bad about saving a family?

DAF86
06-02-2014, 10:42 PM

He's probably not that stupid to get broke. He saved his marriage largely because of financial motivation, aside from saving their family because what's bad about saving a family?

I'm not talking about off court. I'm talking about the inability to take a lesser role to be able to play on a contender.

King Emmanuel
06-02-2014, 10:44 PM
kobe
manu
vince
pierce

kobe when healthy is still a 22/5/5 type guy

Buddy Mignon
06-02-2014, 10:44 PM
I'm not talking about off court. I'm talking about the inability to take a lesser role to be able to play on a contender.

Like Duncan has done his entire career? I agree with you... Kobe doesn't have it in him to be a system player.

Venti Quattro
06-02-2014, 10:47 PM
kobe
manu
vince
pierce

kobe when healthy is still a 22/5/5 type guy

Kobe is the worst in this list by default because he has been injured for 95% of the season to establish any current form.

Venti Quattro
06-02-2014, 10:48 PM
Like Duncan has done his entire career? I agree with you... Kobe doesn't have it in him to be a system player.

Kobe is a very great triangle guy. He begged Phil to come back in 2006 because he wanted to play triangle. His best basketball was under the triangle offense.

Great players flourish under a system of basketball. System-less basketball is a waste and a sure guarantee for failure.

Buddy Mignon
06-02-2014, 10:51 PM
Kobe is a very great triangle guy. He begged Phil to come back in 2006 because he wanted to play triangle. His best basketball was under the triangle offense.

Great players flourish under a system of basketball. System-less basketball is a waste and a sure guarantee for failure.

I call bullshit, venti. Jordan is quoted saying the triangle only works when you have players like him and Kobe there to bail it out. Not one other team runs it or has won a title with it. It was Kobe and MJ's heroics that made their teams great. Now... Jim has proven that he can only win in Pops system and that's fact.

midnightpulp
06-02-2014, 10:55 PM
I call bullshit, venti. Jordan is quoted saying the triangle only works when you have players like him and Kobe there to bail it out. Not one other team runs it or has won a title with it. It was Kobe and MJ's heroics that made their teams great. Now... Jim has proven that he can only win in Pops system and that's fact.

What Kobe heroics?

He shoots like 28% in the clutch.

Franklin
06-02-2014, 11:03 PM
VC kinda wasted his last drops of oil in Dallas tbh. Dude came to Dallas for rings because they were the champs at the time, but only to find the team soon reverting to pre-2010 form with big daddy TC gone. VC should seriously consider joining us this summer and so he would retire with at least a ring if not more (just like Finley did).

ElNono
06-02-2014, 11:06 PM
Manu
Vince
Pierce
Kobe

This is the correct list. Vince has been phenomenal lately, tbh...

Splits
06-02-2014, 11:06 PM

Jim has proven that he can only win in Pops system and that's fact.

For all you novices out there, anyone who references "Pop's system" as if it has been the same since 97-present, and you can just plug-and-play players into the system roles, is a class D faggot know-nothing. If you watched the Spurs play in the early naughts and watched the same team with the same core play the last 4-5 years, there is almost no resemblance. His "system" is adaptation to personnel , league rules, and competition.

Therefore, Luva is a faggot. And his meltdown in the past 8 hours has been epic :lmao

chunticakes
06-02-2014, 11:20 PM
Stinky Paki's desperation is sad tbh.

dg7md
06-03-2014, 07:12 AM
- Kobe (assumed not injured)
- Manu
- Vince
- Pierce

TDMVPDPOY
06-03-2014, 07:27 AM
all i know theres 3 players on that lists is not a crippled and a rapists...

Johnny RIngo
06-03-2014, 08:22 AM

and irrelevant. Like current Kobe.

KobeOwnsDuncan
06-03-2014, 08:29 AM
and irrelevant. Like current Kobe.
KobeOwnsDuncan

LkrFan
06-03-2014, 08:39 AM

- Vince Carter
- Paul Pierce
- Manu Ginobili
- Kobe Bryant
5 > 4

Blake
06-03-2014, 12:47 PM
Diaw
Manu
Vince
Pierce
Kobe
Lee

Kidd K
06-03-2014, 01:49 PM
Kobe
Manu
Vince
Pierce

And I'm assuming Kobe will be back at 2/3rds of what he was. And assuming he doesn't still black hole.

Pierce is pretty much done. Vince and Manu are still decent but on the cusp of being done in a year if I'm being fair. Kobe could already be done I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

ohmwrecker
06-03-2014, 01:55 PM
Manu
Pierce
Vince
Kobe

Manu is the only one still playing, so it doesn't matter.

ElNono
06-03-2014, 03:34 PM
Kobe
Manu
Vince
Pierce

And I'm assuming Kobe will be back at 2/3rds of what he was. And assuming he doesn't still black hole.

Pierce is pretty much done. Vince and Manu are still decent but on the cusp of being done in a year if I'm being fair. Kobe could already be done I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

:lol Hard to believe there's still people naive enough to think the bolded is still a possibility. Never going to happen with a narcissistic egomaniac.

Kidd K
06-03-2014, 03:42 PM
:lol Hard to believe there's still people naive enough to think the bolded is still a possibility. Never going to happen with a narcissistic egomaniac.

I know :lol I was being sarcastic with that part.