PDA

View Full Version : NBA: If Jim Loses Back2Back In The Finals

Buddy Mignon
06-02-2014, 10:29 PM
... after guaranteeing a title it will be devastating to his legacy. You minions and the media have always tried to shield his shortcomings, but this one will stand out like a midget amongst giants. Like you all never mention how he shitted the bed four straight years in college and never delivering a title. That shit stain of an Olympic performance. Never defending his title. Trying to downplay 6 as if Lebron can't be beat, even though the Mavs shitted on them. This will be the stake in the heart of an overrated system player.

DPG21920
06-02-2014, 10:30 PM
You loving Nauratos is worse IMO.

Venti Quattro
06-02-2014, 10:31 PM
Duncan will still have 4 rings, so I don't think coming up short on back-to-back years will tarnish his legacy. Being a cuck will do more harm than losing back-to-back to LeBron's Heat. Tim will still be a celebrated winner who led his team at 37 and 38 years old but came up short twice against the best player in the world in the twilight of his career.

Kobe lost the 2004 and 2008 Finals badly but he is still a celebrated winner.

spurraider21
06-02-2014, 10:32 PM
About Ghost_of_Gashir
Biography
A bitter Asian male muddling his way through life. But damn if I don't look sexy doing it.
Ever bang an entire bachelorette party, baby?
Interests
Staring at you through your bedroom window. Don't worry, I don't take pictures.
Occupation
I work for the government. This is where you laugh.
Favorite Character(s)
Yondaime, Akatsuki, Naruto, Obito, Gaara
Favorite Episode/Chapter
Episode:
Chapter: 134

Buddy Mignon
06-02-2014, 10:38 PM
Duncan will still have 4 rings, so I don't think coming up short on back-to-back years will tarnish his legacy. Being a cuck will do more harm than losing back-to-back to LeBron's Heat. Tim will still be a celebrated winner who led his team at 37 and 38 years old but came up short twice against the best player in the world in the twilight of his career.

Then winning can't enhance it. I think they had the best team last year and the best team this year. If they lose I think it leaves a stain on his career.

DPG21920
06-02-2014, 10:40 PM
:lmao Kool/Luva's basketball takes and physical appearance

Buddy Mignon
06-02-2014, 10:41 PM
:lmao Kool/Luva's basketball takes and physical appearance

You've never seen me. I will tell you this... I'm not short...:lmao

Venti Quattro
06-02-2014, 10:41 PM
Then winning can't enhance it. I think they had the best team last year and the best team this year. If they lose I think it leaves a stain on his career.

Leading a team to a ring at 38? Even Mike didn't do that shit. If he wins his 5th it will push him to Top 5.

Buddy Mignon
06-02-2014, 10:43 PM
Leading a team to a ring at 38? Even Mike didn't do that shit. If he wins his 5th it will push him to Top 5.

I'm not really sure we can consider it leading. His stats are far from a leading man. I'm not hating here, just giving Pop his props.

DPG21920

Trust me, both you and Kool are slightly below average looking and way below average basketball knowledge.

KobeOwnsDuncan
I'm not really sure we can consider it leading. His stats are far from a leading man. I'm not hating here, just giving Pop his props.
My nigga. Jim is just a role player.

Venti Quattro
06-02-2014, 10:45 PM

Duncan is the clear-cut leader of this team, even though he is not putting up the numbers he used to put up 7-8 years ago. He is Pop's voice on the court and this has been for the past decade and a half. They do not reach the Finals this year, or any level of success, without him. The Spurs tank job in 1996 continues to pay a lot of dividends.

Buddy Mignon
06-02-2014, 10:47 PM
Duncan is the clear-cut leader of this team, even though he is not putting up the numbers he used to put up 7-8 years ago. He is Pop's voice on the court and this has been for the past decade and a half. They do not reach the Finals this year, or any level of success, without him. The Spurs tank job in 1996 continues to pay a lot of dividends.

I have to disagree with you here.You could say Robinson was the leader of the Spurs first two titles, but everyone knows Duncan was the man. It's still Jim's team, but Parker is the man.

Venti Quattro
06-02-2014, 10:50 PM
I have to disagree with you here.You could say Robinson was the leader of the Spurs first two titles, but everyone knows Duncan was the man. It's still Jim's team, but Parker is the man.
:lmao Bible-thumping Robinson

We both hate the Spurs, but let's be clear here. Duncan was the Spurs leader from the moment Pop picked him in 1996.

Arnold Toht
06-02-2014, 10:51 PM
Power bottoms aren't leaders.

midnightpulp
06-02-2014, 10:53 PM
Luva desperately trying to invent himself troll ammo to use in the event the Spurs lose.

Most players retire by Duncan's age. As Venti said, a 37/38 year old player making the Finals back-to-back is all gravy. The Spurs and Duncan were supposed to be done by '09, and the West was supposed to be Durant's after Kirby snuck in a couple of titles during a down time.

All icing on the cake.

Good on luck in the draft. Maybe Mitch can get another Antwan Jamison level player for the 7th pick.

Buddy Mignon
06-02-2014, 10:55 PM
Luva desperately trying to invent himself troll ammo to use in the event the Spurs lose.

Most players retire by Duncan's age. As Venti said, a 37/38 year old player making the Finals back-to-back is all gravy. The Spurs and Duncan were supposed to be done by '09, and the West was supposed to be Durant's after Kirby snuck in a couple of titles during a down time.

All icing on the cake.

Good on luck in the draft. Maybe Mitch can get another Antwan Jamison level player for the 7th pick.

I agree with you on the age thing, which makes Kobe's 09/10 titles so impressive. He did it at the end of his career while Jim was getting cucked at the kitchen table.

midnightpulp
06-02-2014, 10:57 PM
I agree with you on the age thing, which makes Kobe's 09/10 titles so impressive. He did it at the end of his career while Jim was getting cucked at the kitchen table.

Kobe was near his prime in those years. Probably played the best basketball of his career in '09, since he finally had a Finals performance that wasn't embarrassing.

Buddy Mignon
06-02-2014, 10:59 PM
Kobe was near his prime in those years. Probably played the best basketball of his career in '09, since he finally had a Finals performance that wasn't embarrassing.

I don't anyone close to their prime after 15 seasons. Bird, Magic, and Jordan were all washed up by that time. Kobe went back to back.

midnightpulp
06-02-2014, 11:06 PM
I don't anyone close to their prime after 15 seasons. Bird, Magic, and Jordan were all washed up by that time. Kobe went back to back.

Kobe was only 30 in '09. Still young and the mileage hadn't caught up yet.

It finally did when his Achilles blew, which was mostly his own fault because he wanted the glory of leading the Lakers to the playoffs. It's why Dwight bailed on his ass.

Franklin
06-02-2014, 11:07 PM
Trust me, both you and Kool are slightly below average looking and way below average basketball knowledge.
And below average body height as well...

Franklin
06-02-2014, 11:09 PM
Yeah Jim is a role player but at least we ain't paying him 30m this season, nor will we pay him 24m next season and 25m the year after.

Splits
06-02-2014, 11:10 PM
:lmao Kobe not in his prime at age 30? Is this real life?

Holy FuckUshima Luva is melting DOWN

Buddy Mignon
06-02-2014, 11:12 PM
Yeah Jim is a role player but at least we ain't paying him 30m this season, nor will we pay him 24m next season and 25m the year after.

He could have gotten it if he wanted it... but he enjoys taking it up the rear.

Venti Quattro
06-02-2014, 11:15 PM
:lmao Kobe not in his prime at age 30? Is this real life?

Like the sound of fingers scratching a chalkboard

ezau
06-02-2014, 11:57 PM
There's no shame losing against a great team like the Heat with arguably a Top-10 all-time player in Lebron.

ezau
06-03-2014, 12:00 AM

Jordan was 35 and in his 15th season by the time he won his last ship in 98. If he wanted to, he could've competed for several more titles after that.

ezau
06-03-2014, 12:02 AM

:cry :cry Venti my nigga:cry :cry

Arcadian
06-03-2014, 12:03 AM
:lol No.

Leading his team to two straight Finals at the age of 37 and 38 will help his legacy, regardless of the outcome. Any rational, non-faggy-troll would know this.

Juggity
06-03-2014, 12:15 AM
:lol luva's takes getting shittier by the month. Just sad at this point. His legacy will never recover after the lol thread.

koriwhat
06-03-2014, 12:24 AM
let's talk about who you root for OP, definitely not the spurs. why's everyone that isn't a spurs fans so concerned about their legacy? worry about your team and how shitty it is not being in the finals vs the heat.

Aztecfan03
06-03-2014, 12:39 AM
Kobe is washed up too. He won his last title in his 14th season. AFTER his 15th season he has only been to the playoffs once- losing in the second round.

elmanutres
06-03-2014, 12:42 AM
an overrated system player.

kobe never won a ship without the triangle

z0sa
06-03-2014, 12:45 AM
Conversely, if he wins a fifth and fourth FMVP consensus opinion pushes him past Shaq and Hakeem for a legit top 6 or 7 spot.

Koolaid_Man
06-03-2014, 06:31 PM

To go along with the stains on his ass :lol

Koolaid_Man
06-03-2014, 06:34 PM

Yep...he knew he was getting cucked with illegal alien jizz that's why he insisted on performing vaginal oral sex with the freshly minted and reset tongue ring

KobeOwnsDuncan
06-03-2014, 06:39 PM
To go along with the stains on his ass :lol
:lmao

Buddy Mignon
06-03-2014, 10:28 PM
let's talk about who you root for OP, definitely not the spurs. why's everyone that isn't a spurs fans so concerned about their legacy? worry about your team and how shitty it is not being in the finals vs the heat.

You just want to be left alone, don't you. Big Bully Luva always picking you, eh? Grow a paid of nuts lil, nigga.

DMC
06-03-2014, 10:50 PM

Tall sand neggers are still sand neggers.

DMC
06-03-2014, 10:52 PM

Some people did their work early. Mike had two threepeats by then and 6 FMVPs. Kobe has Shaqpeat and Paupeat.

TDMVPDPOY
06-03-2014, 11:07 PM
if timmay is a tosb

so what is kirby? his gone beyond tosb territory....

i dont know whats beyond tosb territory, what should we call it?

koriwhat
06-04-2014, 01:35 AM
You just want to be left alone, don't you. Big Bully Luva always picking you, eh? Grow a paid of nuts lil, nigga.

from the looks of your "photos" you ain't so big yourself homie.

all i gotta say is, your fakers are exactly that and that box you're on has already caved in. get off your high horse, especially considering your bandwagon team didn't make the playoffs again in the last 10 yrs, something the spurs have yet to miss. fuck yo team clown!

LkrFan
06-04-2014, 05:53 AM
:lmao Bible-thumping Robinson

We both hate the Spurs, but let's be clear here. Duncan was the Spurs leader from the moment Pop picked him in 1996.
'97

LkrFan
06-04-2014, 05:54 AM
kobe never won a ship without the triangle
Neither did MJ. What's your point?

dg7md
06-04-2014, 06:21 AM
No way Duncan's legacy will be altered at all, regardless to what happens. He's nearly 40 and is in the Finals against the best player in the game in his prime for a second time in a row... if we lose, it won't tarnish anything because it should be celebrated enough that we'd be able to win the west twice in the past two years with our "old" roster. Duncan is a top 10 player now, and if he does ring this year, top 5... Venti Quattro brought this up and I believe it to be true. He'd probably be Finals MVP if we win, and to be voted Finals MVP in three different decades... that's unreal.

Horse
06-04-2014, 12:58 PM

Heres an idea wait till your mom goes grocery shopping and go fuck yourself!

elmanutres
06-04-2014, 10:18 PM
Neither did MJ. What's your point?

the point is that saying duncan is an "overrated system player" because he never won a ring without pop is absolutely stupid considering kobe never won a ring without phil and the triangle. If you are going to say that to duncan, then it must be said about kobe aswell. Hell since you brought up mj, i guess he's an overrated system player according to narutofag. I'm not claiming kobe is an overrated system player, just claiming the double standard is stupid. Now sit down Marco Antonio

dbreiden83080
06-04-2014, 10:21 PM
Who the fuck is Jim?

dbreiden83080
06-04-2014, 10:22 PM
And Tim is 38 years old and at this point in his career is not even supposed to be here so I don't know what the fuck you're babbling about?

Buddy Mignon
06-04-2014, 10:44 PM
the point is that saying duncan is an "overrated system player" because he never won a ring without pop is absolutely stupid considering kobe never won a ring without phil and the triangle. If you are going to say that to duncan, then it must be said about kobe aswell. Hell since you brought up mj, i guess he's an overrated system player according to narutofag. I'm not claiming kobe is an overrated system player, just claiming the double standard is stupid. Now sit down Marco Antonio

Nope... Kobe won a title in HS... and the Olympics. Jim was a total loser on every level except in Pop's system.

Buddy Mignon
06-04-2014, 10:46 PM
Heres an idea wait till your mom goes grocery shopping and go fuck yourself!

If I lived with my mom I wouldn't wait... just go to fucking, buddy.

Splits
06-04-2014, 10:52 PM
Nope... Kobe won a title in HS... and the Olympics. Jim was a total loser on every level except in Pop's system.

You know who else cared about the Olympics?

http://jencarey.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/nazi-olympics2.jpg

http://www.ushmm.org/lcmedia/photo/lc/image/14/14495.jpg

http://www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/triumph/hitler-enters-olympic.jpg

Arnold Toht
06-04-2014, 10:55 PM
I can't tell what's more of an embarrassment: the 1999 lockout championship or the 2004 Bronze medal.

CitizenDwayne
06-04-2014, 10:58 PM

Exactly. These guys have already cemented their legacy; even guys like Garnett and Kobe, who are withering away before our very eyes, have already achieved their place in the annals of history. Anything Timmy accomplishes as a 38-year old is gravy, imo

Splits
06-04-2014, 10:58 PM
If Hitler were still alive, he would have thought the 2009 NBA finals was the besteva

CitizenDwayne
06-04-2014, 10:59 PM
I can't tell what's more of an embarrassment: the 1999 lockout championship or the 2004 Bronze medal.

Obviously the latter. I know you're a troll, but that's just fucking stupid. Step up your game, son.

elmanutres
06-04-2014, 11:01 PM
:lmao lol high school. Like anybody gives a single fuck about hs titles. As far as the olympics go, he could've been part of that 2000 team that won, but didn't cause of knee injuries. Either way, who gives a shit, its about the rings. thats what you stupid laker fans always bring up. i guess karl malone and barkley are better than duncan cause they won in barcelona right? lol.

ezau
06-04-2014, 11:12 PM

The 2013 Skunking of the Lakers

Splits
06-04-2014, 11:14 PM
The 2013 Skunking of the Lakers

http://www.miscupload.com/upload/348435911966517674759286.gif

Buddy Mignon
06-04-2014, 11:16 PM
You know who else cared about the Olympics?

http://jencarey.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/nazi-olympics2.jpg

http://www.ushmm.org/lcmedia/photo/lc/image/14/14495.jpg

http://www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/triumph/hitler-enters-olympic.jpg

Don't forget the US. You see... there was a time we sent our teenagers to play against the other countries but a famous Spur failed so miserably that the US was forced to send it's professionals. We were dominant for years until another lame ass Spur failed so miserably.

Splits
06-04-2014, 11:27 PM
The Greatest Country on Earth can thank SoCal for giving AIDS to everyone, including Olympic divers

L5nqeFWufrE

http://static.tvguide.com/Includes/newsletter-images/blog-images/Louganis.gif

unleashbaynes
06-05-2014, 08:03 AM
You loving Nauratos is worse IMO.

:lmao

urunobili
06-05-2014, 08:33 AM
Tom Brady status tbh

KobeOwnsDuncan
06-05-2014, 08:36 AM
If Jim cant win without a fully healthy Parker, (Just like last year), it'll just go on to prove my point about how he's nothing more than a system player who can't dominate his competition.

Calispursfan11
06-05-2014, 09:31 AM
Shut up ruva.

TDMVPDPOY
06-05-2014, 09:39 AM
If Jim cant win without a fully healthy Parker, (Just like last year), it'll just go on to prove my point about how he's nothing more than a system player who can't dominate his competition.

was enrique ever healthy last year and this?

it doesnt make a difference, fake ass leader who is a coatrider

TVI
06-05-2014, 12:50 PM
LOL! Kobe was 30 in 09, playing the best ball of his career.

mudyez
06-05-2014, 12:52 PM
I rather lose two Finals in a row, than not make them.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-05-2014, 12:56 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_iN6qwvoS8

Say that with a straight face, boy. Duncan dominated bigs for years and he's 38. He outscored OKC alone in OT in game 6.. and not to mention we were down by 7 at halftime before Parker was out. We scored 37 in the third.

I agree we go as far as Parker goes... but don't act like Timmy ain't the best player on our squad or the player of the generation.

Buddy Mignon
06-05-2014, 01:32 PM
Say what you will but if Jim chokes off another finals his legacy will reap the benefits. I'll make sure of that.

Arnold Toht
06-05-2014, 01:36 PM
Losing again would make this the closest Jim's ever been to repeating a championship.

ElNono
06-05-2014, 01:40 PM
:lol these are the kind of threads that speak volumes about Tim's relevancy, accomplishments and legacy...

Kobestan is more nervous about somebody else's Finals than Kirby in The Tape, tbh.

Kool Bob Love
06-16-2014, 05:07 PM
... after guaranteeing a title it will be devastating to his legacy. You minions and the media have always tried to shield his shortcomings, but this one will stand out like a midget amongst giants. Like you all never mention how he shitted the bed four straight years in college and never delivering a title. That shit stain of an Olympic performance. Never defending his title. Trying to downplay 6 as if Lebron can't be beat, even though the Mavs shitted on them. This will be the stake in the heart of an overrated system player.

june 15, 2014.

- FIVE

Kool Bob Love
06-16-2014, 05:09 PM
Say what you will but if Jim chokes off another finals his legacy will reap the benefits. I'll make sure of that.

All Amy could do was sit at home me watch Timmy and kids celebrate 5. The date? June 15, 2014.