PDA

View Full Version : Funniest tornado video on earth lmao

Big Empty
06-03-2014, 05:25 AM
http://youtu.be/DPilAAHSUPY

benefactor
06-03-2014, 06:04 AM
What a couple of dumbasses. Nature will catch up with them eventually and balance things out.

Ricky Davis
06-03-2014, 08:15 AM
probably both roughnecks and those are probably where they are being housed imho

they break their backs everyday to make sure we get oil in our cars so they get a pass in my book :tu

DJR210
06-03-2014, 09:41 AM
When you live in a trailer you learn not to give a fuck, things can't get much worse

cantthinkofanything
06-03-2014, 09:45 AM
probably both roughnecks and those are probably where they are being housed imho

they break their backs everyday to make sure we get oil in our cars so they get a pass in my book :tu

I don't think they usually set up rough necks with full decks and shit. Also, looks like too many trailers set up for something like that.

Ricky Davis
06-03-2014, 11:07 AM
I don't think they usually set up rough necks with full decks and shit. Also, looks like too many trailers set up for something like that.

:lol that's not even that great of a living situation honestly. Some of the best companies have places that are almost resorts up there. working in the oilfields is tough already but downright brutal in a ND winter. These scros have fat paychecks and are well taken care of for the most part

tbh these guys are doing deadly jobs daily, a little F2 tornado isn't gonna scare them imho

Spur|n|Austin
06-03-2014, 12:42 PM
I was waiting for the funniest part to happen.. Is there a part II?

cantthinkofanything
06-03-2014, 12:46 PM
:lol that's not even that great of a living situation honestly. Some of the best companies have places that are almost resorts up there. working in the oilfields is tough already but downright brutal in a ND winter. These scros have fat paychecks and are well taken care of for the most part

tbh these guys are doing deadly jobs daily, a little F2 tornado isn't gonna scare them imho

maybe you're right...I missed the North Dakota part the first time...

RandomGuy
06-03-2014, 04:57 PM
Not even quite sure it is real...