PDA

View Full Version : SI expert picks

Rummpd
06-03-2014, 02:27 PM
Phill Taylor - In fact, the Heat’s interior defense is an area San Antonio can exploit. If Luis Scola of the Pacers can abuse Bosh on the low block — which he often did — what damage might Tim Duncan do? And, assuming Tony Parker’s ankle is healthy, which Miami perimeter defender is going to keep him out of the paint? LeBron can’t be everywhere. The Spurs are the slight favorite because they’re more likely to be consistently at the top of their game than Miami is. Also, even though extra motivation concept is mostly sports movie myth, Duncan’s “this time we’re going to do it,” declaration is hard to dismiss. When a team as skilled and precise as the Spurs also turns up the passion, it’s hard to bet against them, especially in a Game 7 at home.
http://nba.si.com/2014/06/03/nba-finals-predictions-spurs-heat/

4-2 in favor of Spurs and well written analysis even by the 2 favoring
Heat.

phxspurfan
06-03-2014, 04:00 PM
I mentioned this to a Scola-loving friend a week ago. Scola was tearing the Heat a new asshole, and he should have played more. Imagine if we kept Scola.............................

tmtcsc
06-03-2014, 04:04 PM
I mentioned this to a Scola-loving friend a week ago. Scola was tearing the Heat a new asshole, and he should have played more. Imagine if we kept Scola.............................

Or never traded Paul George. Zing! Pow! See what I did there? :lol

Proxy
06-03-2014, 05:41 PM
Boozer may have helped as well