PDA

View Full Version : NBA: After Much Soul Searching It's Official Koolaid Will Be Rooting For The Spurs

Koolaid_Man
06-03-2014, 07:10 PM
I know I'm going against my WAR counsel Luva and Cully but I cannot in good faith root for Lebron over Duncan. As much as I despise the creepy and homosexually repressed Spur fans and even though Tammy has an asterisk ring from 99 and even though he's never successfully defended his title I have to root for him based on strength of career. Duncan won his titles in a tough Western conference playing mainly against a Prime Kobe. To invalidate Duncan is to invalidate Kobe. If you can win 4 titles in the Kobe era in the same conference then I have to give you the nod and special consideration as a player that earned his titles. I know Spur fan would never concede such a truth to Kool but it's ok because I've always considered my knowledge of the game above reproach and far superior to all Spur fan combined including that gringo wannabe TIMVP. Even though Spur fan won't admit it Kobe was a FUCKING BEAST for many years and wreaked havoc on the city of San Antonio in particular.

I think Duncan winning should also teach my boy Kobe a valuable lesson on greed. He was being short-sighted while Fredo was being just plain stupid. Kobe's doing at the end of his career what KG did at the beginning which is keeping all the money for himself while never winning. Conversely Duncan shared the wealth to have a team built around him to continue competing for titles. All Kobe had to do was take 15-18 mill a yr max to ensure the Lakers could bring in at least 2 Marque names and reaps the rewards of endorsements and global marketing to make up the difference. His biggest mistake was not realizing that the better team he had around him the more exposure and potential for even more endorsements deals.... I just don't know how Kobe let himself fuck up his marketing and endorsement opportunities in the name of a bigger paycheck from the Lakers so royally ...

As for Lebron I've said it all along. I have ZERO respect for him and the way he plays the game. Playing on purpose for the high % and will pass the ball with the shot clock winding down to keep his stats pretty. This guy is an embarrassment to the MJ and Kobe comparison. It's disgusting to see him out there with no competition, no prime Rodmans, Kobes, Pippens, MJs, Duncans, Birds, Magics...negro is simply on easy street. He's walking around here winning in the weakest ERA in NBA history. In this era guys like Rik Smits, big Country Reeves, and Shawn Bradley would be All-stars. He just hasn't earned it to me and because of that he has an inflated self worth that doesn't amount to shit in the circle of real negro's. It's no wonder or surprise that 90% of the NBA all-time greats choose a prime Kobe over a prime Lebron...that's not by accident it's just old heads who know the game and calling it like it is.

While I'm rooting for Duncan I will acknowledge it's not likely that the Spurs will win. The best I could hope for is a KEY Heat injury if not they are clearly going to 4 peat no question about it.

As for now it's still:

It's Kobe 5

TOSB 4
Lebronze 2

midnightpulp
06-03-2014, 07:14 PM
Welcome on board, Kool.

Your good vibes were the X-factor last year, and we almost pulled it off.

Katherine Robinson
06-03-2014, 07:14 PM
Make sure you change your sig to represent your backing, Capri.

Arnold Toht
06-03-2014, 07:16 PM
Even at 5, Duncan retains the shitbag. I don't know how you could possibly make a case for a player who has never repeated in his life over the league's leader in ring count who delivered 3 back-to-backs.

But, I'd still rather have James at 3 than Duncan at 5. As long as Duncan doesn't ring.

Splits
06-03-2014, 07:17 PM
Probably the only solid post I've read from you, outside of:

This guy is an embarrassment to the MJ and Kobe comparison.

:lol that's pretty stupid.

But otherwise you did enough to earn yourself an A- :toast

:flag:

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

Koolaid_Man
06-03-2014, 07:22 PM
Even at 5, Duncan retains the shitbag. I don't know how you could possibly make a case for a player who has never repeated in his life over the league's leader in ring count who delivered 3 back-to-backs.

But, I'd still rather have James at 3 than Duncan at 5. As long as Duncan doesn't ring.

I respect that AT...but I just can't get with a guy not earning his titles...abandoning his home town and causing Mo Williams to go into a suicidal depression :lol Lebron has not paid his dues...he's not a winner to me...when Kobe checked him 1 on 1 at the All-star game he dam cried because he wasn't used to niggas bullying him...dude just has it too fucking easy for my tastes...I can live with Duncan at 5....but I'll be sick if Lebronze 4 peats which will happen if he 3 peats...

TacoMeatJackson
06-03-2014, 07:24 PM
Haha. This bitch ass nigga shakin like a white boy lost in Miami Gardens at 3am.

Kool know once Bron 3 peats this shit, his boy Kobe the snitch gonna be forgotten.

Arnold Toht
06-03-2014, 07:24 PM
James will not 4-peat. He'll get one more but that will be when he's near the rocking chair stage, ala O'Neal in 06. There's a 6'11 forward out of Oklahoma City out there who will take his crown soon.

hater
06-03-2014, 07:30 PM
The Heat have already 3peated ths year. Just going through the motions.

too little too late dumbass :lol

TacoMeatJackson
06-03-2014, 07:32 PM
James will not 4-peat. He'll get one more but that will be when he's near the rocking chair stage, ala O'Neal in 06. There's a 6'11 forward out of Oklahoma City out there who will take his crown soon.

Nigga you retarded. Durant a soft ass bitch. Russ is the only real nigga on that team, and even he ain't enough.

We get through the Spurs this year, we own this league for at least 3 more years until Wade can't do it anymore. And knowing that gangsta Riles, he'll get King some talent.

Bron gonna wind up with 6 minimum.

Arnold Toht
06-03-2014, 07:32 PM
Nigga you retarded. Durant a soft ass bitch. Russ is the only real nigga on that team, and even he ain't enough.

We get through the Spurs this year, we own this league for at least 3 more years until Wade can't do it anymore. And knowing that gangsta Riles, he'll get King some talent.

Bron gonna wind up with 6 minimum.

Grim business when it's said aloud like that.

But then again, as long as Duncan doesn't ring.

spurraider21
06-03-2014, 07:33 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jeJbXGCCLo

Koolaid_Man
06-03-2014, 07:37 PM
Bron will 4 peat I will concede that....OKC is fucked....I personally think Durant was going to try and pull a 2010 Lebron and fake injury...Dude just doesn't look like he wants to stay in OKC...my nigga Kobe fucked his chances by taking all the money....now he will be forced to play in misery the last 2 yrs and as soon as he complains I will be the first to post his pic singing that fucked up deal for 48.5 million....My Lakers are done until Kobe's contract runs out and Durant becomes available

Nathan89
06-03-2014, 07:58 PM
Koolaid_Man is thinking ahead. If Spurs don't stop them they will 4-peat next year. Thunder have no chance. Spurs will have a better chance than the Thunder next year but it will be difficult for them to make it out of the West.

Clipper Nation
06-03-2014, 08:03 PM
As long as James rings.

DMC
06-03-2014, 08:32 PM
Good to know, faggot.

HI-FI
06-03-2014, 08:35 PM
Extra Stout, returning to his original team.

~O~
06-03-2014, 08:38 PM
Who's going to be there to stop the Spurs if the Thunder implode? I'm assuming Rockets or Grizzlies? Depends.

As for the topic of this thread, my head almost fucking exploded.

DMC
06-03-2014, 08:48 PM
Actually Kool is my troll. Just check our comments under our user names.

Franklin
06-03-2014, 09:56 PM
Kobe knew he wouldn't probably be able to play anymore, and he wouldn't get no such endorsement deals you mentioned if he doesn't play at all, so he decided to extract the most possible out of his team. guaranteed money is guaranteed, imho.

HI-FI
06-03-2014, 10:12 PM
"Feed Me Seymore! Feed Me"

"My Cock's Name is Seymore"
:lol

Strange Love
06-03-2014, 10:14 PM
"Feed Me Seymore! Feed Me"

"My Cock's Name is Seymore"
:lol

Seymore butts? :wtf

DMX7
06-04-2014, 07:30 AM
Welcome abroad the Kool Trail. However, I cannot take you seriously with that sig.

hitmantb
06-04-2014, 10:13 AM
OP is just afraid LeBron will top Kobe on the all-time list.

4 MVP + 2 FMVP > 1 MVP + 2 FMVP, sorry number of rings ultimately don't matter, otherwise Horry/Kerr would be on the all time list. Most neutral fans already has LeBron ahead of Kobe, another FMVP will make it crystal clear.

Yes it would be up to Duncan to stop LeBron from taking top 5 all time, but if Duncan wins FMVP he would be top 5 all time in just about every book with 2 MVP + 4 FMVP.

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2014, 10:17 AM
OP is just afraid LeBron will top Kobe on the all-time list.

4 MVP + 2 FMVP > 1 MVP + 2 FMVP, sorry number of rings ultimately don't matter, otherwise Horry/Kerr would be on the all time list. Most neutral fans already has LeBron ahead of Kobe, another FMVP will make it crystal clear.

Yes it would be up to Duncan to stop LeBron from taking top 5 all time, but if Duncan wins FMVP he would be top 5 all time in just about every book with 2 MVP + 4 FMVP.

the only way Lebron surpasses Kobe is if he gets 6...all those other bullshit awards don't mean jack shit :lol

and most neutral fans didn't see Kobe play in his prime :hat

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2014, 10:18 AM
Actually Kool is my troll. Just check our comments under our user names.

duly noted

hitmantb
06-04-2014, 10:34 AM
the only way Lebron surpasses Kobe is if he gets 6...all those other bullshit awards don't mean jack shit :lol

and most neutral fans didn't see Kobe play in his prime :hat

Number of championships don't mean anywhere near as much as MVP/FMVP when it comes to top 20 all-time rankings. Obviously if you never won a ring, you won't even crack top 20 all-time. But once you have a couple of rings it is the individual awards that matter. Same reason Pippen would never be on that list.

Most neutral fans, websites, sports writers would probably rank LeBron ahead of Kobe even today (60/40%), if LeBron wins this year and gets another FMVP, it would be something like 80%/20%. It is same reason Tony Parker is ranked behind Steve Nash on most lists. Rings = tie breaker if two players have same number of MVP + FMVP's. By itself it doesn't mean much if you were the second best player on a title team.

JohnnyMax
06-04-2014, 01:00 PM
Why did you root for OKC when you know they cannot beat Miami.

edit: Lebron is also a threat to other Laker players. He'll be gunning for Magic and Kareem next.

Kidd K
06-04-2014, 02:16 PM
I'd consider it the "Duncan era" more than the "Kobe era" tbh. Duncan only had trouble with LA because of Shaq. Kobe has only one win on Duncan without Shaq. Shaq was why SA couldn't beat LA, not Kobe.

But yeah, Duncan's already above Kobe on non homer GOAT lists and so is Shaq. Spurs don't need the inferior Heat to pick up an injury to win, the inferior Heat need Parker to be hurt to not lose in 5.

sexinthatsx
06-04-2014, 02:31 PM
I know I'm going against my WAR counsel Luva and Cully but I cannot in good faith root for Lebron over Duncan. As much as I despise the creepy and homosexually repressed Spur fans and even though Tammy has an asterisk ring from 99 and even though he's never successfully defended his title I have to root for him based on strength of career. Duncan won his titles in a tough Western conference playing mainly against a Prime Kobe. To invalidate Duncan is to invalidate Kobe. If you can win 4 titles in the Kobe era in the same conference then I have to give you the nod and special consideration as a player that earned his titles. I know Spur fan would never concede such a truth to Kool but it's ok because I've always considered my knowledge of the game above reproach and far superior to all Spur fan combined including that gringo wannabe TIMVP. Even though Spur fan won't admit it Kobe was a FUCKING BEAST for many years and wreaked havoc on the city of San Antonio in particular.

I think Duncan winning should also teach my boy Kobe a valuable lesson on greed. He was being short-sighted while Fredo was being just plain stupid. Kobe's doing at the end of his career what KG did at the beginning which is keeping all the money for himself while never winning. Conversely Duncan shared the wealth to have a team built around him to continue competing for titles. All Kobe had to do was take 15-18 mill a yr max to ensure the Lakers could bring in at least 2 Marque names and reaps the rewards of endorsements and global marketing to make up the difference. His biggest mistake was not realizing that the better team he had around him the more exposure and potential for even more endorsements deals.... I just don't know how Kobe let himself fuck up his marketing and endorsement opportunities in the name of a bigger paycheck from the Lakers so royally ...

As for Lebron I've said it all along. I have ZERO respect for him and the way he plays the game. Playing on purpose for the high % and will pass the ball with the shot clock winding down to keep his stats pretty. This guy is an embarrassment to the MJ and Kobe comparison. It's disgusting to see him out there with no competition, no prime Rodmans, Kobes, Pippens, MJs, Duncans, Birds, Magics...negro is simply on easy street. He's walking around here winning in the weakest ERA in NBA history. In this era guys like Rik Smits, big Country Reeves, and Shawn Bradley would be All-stars. He just hasn't earned it to me and because of that he has an inflated self worth that doesn't amount to shit in the circle of real negro's. It's no wonder or surprise that 90% of the NBA all-time greats choose a prime Kobe over a prime Lebron...that's not by accident it's just old heads who know the game and calling it like it is.

While I'm rooting for Duncan I will acknowledge it's not likely that the Spurs will win. The best I could hope for is a KEY Heat injury if not they are clearly going to 4 peat no question about it.

As for now it's still:

It's Kobe 5

TOSB 4
Lebronze 2

Don't worry, Lebron won't get more rings than Duncan or Kobe when it's all said and done :downspin:

RsxPiimp
06-04-2014, 02:35 PM
Oh god, Kool rooting for the Spurs means the Heat will 3 Peat :lol

DMC
06-04-2014, 03:41 PM
duly noted

You came to the dark side and you came clean. It's ok to have a short cock, as long as it's thin.

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2014, 03:48 PM
You came to the dark side and you came clean. It's ok to have a short cock, as long as it's thin.

ok sir.... ;-)

koriwhat
06-04-2014, 04:33 PM
Go fuck yourself clown!

just like all faker fans, you're showing your bandwagon colors! Fairweather faker!

Splits
09-20-2014, 05:31 PM
Grim business when it's said aloud like that.

But then again, as long as Duncan doesn't ring.