PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: No Matter Who The Rockets Pursue Harden & Dwert Will Still Be Mental Midgets

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2014, 06:40 AM
Harden proved he's a bona-fide choke artist and always has been....Dwight is still the smiling clown with an extremely LOW IQ...borderline retard..listen to this commercial...they gave this dude 1 one word to use "Better" and he enunciates it like he's in the 6th grade :lmao

5p1Gs3vT1vA

Franklin
06-04-2014, 08:07 AM
So which sucks more, being a mental midget or being a DPG-type midget?

The Batman
06-04-2014, 08:26 AM
Harden proved he's a bona-fide choke artist and always has been....Dwight is still the smiling clown with an extremely LOW IQ...borderline retard..listen to this commercial...they gave this dude 1 one word to use "Better" and he enunciates it like he's in the 6th grade :lmao

5p1Gs3vT1vA

Jeanie offering her body, then Dwight refuses to impregnate the bitch. Rock bottom Kool, rock bottom.

06-04-2014, 08:58 AM

Jeanie offering her body, then Dwight refuses to impregnate the bitch. Rock bottom Kool, rock bottom.
The haymaker

Malice
06-04-2014, 10:00 AM
I have no idea how i ever missed this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4nfrgdEIps#t=168

hitmantb
06-04-2014, 10:10 AM
This is just like saying LeBron is a mental midget for a terrible series against Spurs in 2007 and Mavs in 2011.

At some point you add enough talent and a coach who is not Mchale, you win a title for free. See Boston/Laker/Heat titles of last a few years. Even Mavs in 2011 benefited greatly from Tyson Chandler and with a physical center to take away defensive pressure, Dirk finally got over the hump.

Howard/Harden is a legit foundation for a title, adding Dirk and they would be contender even with Mchale, replace Mchale with a real coach and they would be favorites.

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2014, 10:29 AM
I have no idea how i ever missed this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4nfrgdEIps#t=168

that's because you don't read all my threads..I posted that before

Clipper Nation
06-04-2014, 10:42 AM
Howard/Harden is a legit foundation for a title
:lmao

hitmantb
06-04-2014, 10:51 AM
:lmao

I know it sounds ridiculous, but obviously some foundations needs more additional pieces than others. Adding a third star like Dirk or Love and they just have so much firepower it would be extremely difficult to stop them, once they have a better coach.

As real knowledgeable fans of the game we need to be able to look beyond initial results to predict the future. Durant/Westbrook, Howard/Harden are all a third star + coach change away from a title. Heck even Amare/Nash of the past was arguably a big shot Rob hip check away from a title because they had an incredibly stacked roster with prime Diaw/Marion.

Splits
06-04-2014, 10:51 AM
that's because you don't read all my threads..I posted that before

:lmao who could possibly have the time, much less the ability, without their eyes bleeding? I'd rather have daily proctology visits than read all your threads

Clipper Nation
06-04-2014, 10:59 AM
I know it sounds ridiculous, but obviously some foundations needs more additional pieces than others. Adding a third star like Dirk or Love and they just have so much firepower it would be extremely difficult to stop them, once they have a better coach.
Let's say they add Love.... not only would that team play even less defense than they already do, it would also be built around three career losers with choking in their DNA.... nobody would be scared of that team, tbh....