PDA

View Full Version : thoughts on biggie smalls having a gay son?

Floyd Pacquiao
06-04-2014, 08:46 AM
:lol Nigga must be rolling over in his grave

http://4-ps.googleusercontent.com/x/www.thehollywoodgossip.com/images.thehollywoodgossip.com/iu/t_xlarge_p/v1401809049/xcj-wallace-photo.png.pagespeed.ic.BNvHPUWqXV.jpg

Franklin
06-04-2014, 08:50 AM
at least nigga didn't die of aids... homosexuality is pretty much gene-determined tbh (see magic and his son)

Floyd Pacquiao
06-04-2014, 08:55 AM
^True true

Floyd Pacquiao
06-04-2014, 08:56 AM
:lol didnt eazy e die of aids

Trill Clinton
06-04-2014, 08:58 AM
not surprised one bit. biggie has said he'd succ another man's dicc in his rhymes and there are some stories about him living a double life. like father like son.

Blake
06-04-2014, 09:12 AM
Looks like they're reenacting scene from titanic.

As for op, who cares

mrsmaalox
06-04-2014, 09:42 AM
Don't give a crap about Biggie or his son.

ohmwrecker
06-04-2014, 09:48 AM
Maalox.

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2014, 09:53 AM
Don't give a crap about Biggie or his son.

why so mean babe?

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2014, 09:54 AM
not surprised one bit. biggie has said he'd succ another man's dicc in his rhymes and there are some stories about him living a double life. like father like son.

really I didn't know that....if Tupac had any kids I'm sure they'd put this dude on blast....lol

Avante
06-05-2014, 03:22 AM
Will we ever have a time when being gay is a total/100% non factor? I don't think we'll ever see that day. The reason being it's wrong and we all know it. Sure some will..."hey it's ok with me"...but really wouldn't want a gay child or live next to a man and his gay lover.

Big Empty
06-05-2014, 08:23 AM
The only reason u end up with a gay son is u didnt fuck ur woman like a real man

Two10Whitey
06-05-2014, 09:23 AM
Wow. Sure it's Bigs and not Pacs? Pac was the ballet expert and ACTOR.

cantthinkofanything
06-05-2014, 09:54 AM
Will we ever have a time when being gay is a total/100% non factor? I don't think we'll ever see that day. The reason being it's wrong and we all know it. Sure some will..."hey it's ok with me"...but really wouldn't want a gay child or live next to a man and his gay lover.

Of course not. Because the gay people don't want to act like a "normal" couple. It's the nature of a gay man to be flamboyant and dance and prance around. And it's the nature of gay women to look like a fat boy that's trying to look tough. Couple that with constant public displays of affection that they know weird people out anyway.

Also...would women ever be comfortable with a hetrosexual man going to the restroom next to them without any kind of separation wall? As a parent, would you be freaked out by a 40 year old man using the same bathroom as your teenage daughter? No. Couple that with the fact that these homos already display deviant behavior by not being attracted to the opposite sex? Who's to say their mental deficiencies (or whatever you want to call it) also don't translate into liking the appropriate age? Even if they don't, I would feel damn uncomfortable knowing that a gay dude is using the urinal next to my young son if I had one.

In a nutshell, NO...it will never be a 100% non factor.

Medvedenko
06-05-2014, 02:15 PM
Of course not. Because the gay people don't want to act like a "normal" couple. It's the nature of a gay man to be flamboyant and dance and prance around. And it's the nature of gay women to look like a fat boy that's trying to look tough. Couple that with constant public displays of affection that they know weird people out anyway.

Also...would women ever be comfortable with a hetrosexual man going to the restroom next to them without any kind of separation wall? As a parent, would you be freaked out by a 40 year old man using the same bathroom as your teenage daughter? No. Couple that with the fact that these homos already display deviant behavior by not being attracted to the opposite sex? Who's to say their mental deficiencies (or whatever you want to call it) also don't translate into liking the appropriate age? Even if they don't, I would feel damn uncomfortable knowing that a gay dude is using the urinal next to my young son if I had one.

In a nutshell, NO...it will never be a 100% non factor.

It will be when people like you are dead and forgotten. Sorry bro, nothing you or your rhetoric can stop it. Just replace "gay" with "black" or "jew" and look how stupid you really sound.

Medvedenko
06-05-2014, 02:17 PM
Will we ever have a time when being BLACK is a total/100% non factor? I don't think we'll ever see that day. The reason being it's wrong and we all know it. Sure some will..."hey it's ok with me"...but really wouldn't want a BLACK/Interracial child or live next to a BLACK family.

Hey I fixed this quote for ya.....

Clipper Nation
06-05-2014, 02:19 PM

Thoughts on Avante's dad having a gay son?

cantthinkofanything
06-05-2014, 02:41 PM
It will be when people like you are dead and forgotten. Sorry bro, nothing you or your rhetoric can stop it. Just replace "gay" with "black" or "jew" and look how stupid you really sound.

that's wayyyyy fucking different and if you can't understand that, then there's no point trying to make a point to you

Medvedenko
06-05-2014, 02:49 PM
that's wayyyyy fucking different and if you can't understand that, then there's no point trying to make a point to you

How is it different....you're either born straight or gay....there is no "real" choice bro. You need to differentiate the act to what the person actually is.

cantthinkofanything
06-05-2014, 03:14 PM
How is it different....you're either born straight or gay....there is no "real" choice bro. You need to differentiate the act to what the person actually is.

by your reasoning, someone born with a predilection for children shouldn't be responsible for acting on it. Shit, it's just who they are right?

ChumpDumper
06-05-2014, 03:21 PM
by your reasoning, someone born with a predilection for children shouldn't be responsible for acting on it. Shit, it's just who they are right?That is a matter of consent. And gays and straight people are held responsible if they act against the other party's consent.

cantthinkofanything
06-05-2014, 03:30 PM
That is a matter of consent. And gays and straight people are held responsible if they act against the other party's consent.

so two people doing something totally against nature (which implies a level of mental perversion) qualifies as consent? What about a pedophile that just looks out the window and masturbates while watching kids? Is he Ok to baby sit your child?

ChumpDumper
06-05-2014, 03:34 PM
so two people doing something totally against nature (which implies a level of mental perversion) qualifies as consent?If they are each able to give consent, of course. Why are you so concerned about it? how does that affect you personally?

What about a pedophile that just looks out the window and masturbates while watching kids? Is he Ok to baby sit your child?No. And that has nothign do do with anything we are discussing. If you as an adult have to be baby-sat by another adult, you have a whole other set of problems.

Medvedenko
06-05-2014, 03:38 PM
so two people doing something totally against nature (which implies a level of mental perversion) qualifies as consent? What about a pedophile that just looks out the window and masturbates while watching kids? Is he Ok to baby sit your child?

What? Homosexuality has been on earth as long as heterosexuality bro. Don't you get that? It's part of nature. Also, you still don't get that the "act" is not mutaully exclusive to being gay. I knew most likely in kindergarten that I liked girls, didn't need to kiss them or have sex with them to understand my feelings. Oh, and it's not ok to approve a pedo to baby sit my kids...why would that be your rebuttal is beyone me.

I do like your angle regarding child molesters who were "born" with it...there are laws in place to protect children that anyone reasonable person would attest too.

cantthinkofanything
06-05-2014, 03:42 PM
If they are each able to give consent, of course. Why are you so concerned about it? how does that affect you personally?

No. And that has nothign do do with anything we are discussing. If you as an adult have to be baby-sat by another adult, you have a whole other set of problems.

No...you and medvedenko missed my point. Avante asked if it was ever going to be 100% non-factor. My point (which had nothing to do with gayness being morally right or wrong) was that it will always be a factor. If you had a daughter, are you OK with a teenage boy using the same dressing room or bathroom as her? Why? Tell me how it's not any different than the same situation with a son and a gay dude sharing his space.

Someone then made some crazy ass argument about gayness being the same as being black or white or whatever. Even you should know the difference.

ChumpDumper
06-05-2014, 03:44 PM
No...you and medvedenko missed my point. Avante asked if it was ever going to be 100% non-factor. My point (which had nothing to do with gayness being morally right or wrong) was that it will always be a factor. If you had a daughter, are you OK with a teenage boy using the same dressing room or bathroom as her? Why? Tell me how it's not any different than the same situation with a son and a gay dude sharing his space.The genitalia are different. And it happens every day in schools all over the country. It's pretty much already a nonfactor.

Someone then made some crazy ass argument about gayness being the same as being black or white or whatever. Even you should know the difference.Inasmuch as the best evidence shows a genetic basis for sexuality, it is pretty much the same.

cantthinkofanything
06-05-2014, 03:47 PM
What? Homosexuality has been on earth as long as heterosexuality bro. Don't you get that? It's part of nature. Also, you still don't get that the "act" is not mutaully exclusive to being gay. I knew most likely in kindergarten that I liked girls, didn't need to kiss them or have sex with them to understand my feelings. Oh, and it's not ok to approve a pedo to baby sit my kids...why would that be your rebuttal is beyone me.

I do like your angle regarding child molesters who were "born" with it...there are laws in place to protect children that anyone reasonable person would attest too.

The point I as making with the child molester comparison is that people ultimately have control over their actions and if they don't, they are held accountable for it. I don't really give a shit if someone is gay. But can I simply request that they don't buttfuck each other in public?

ChumpDumper
06-05-2014, 03:48 PM
The point I as making with the child molester comparison is that people ultimately have control over their actions and if they don't, they are held accountable for it. I don't really give a shit if someone is gay. But can I simply request that they don't buttfuck each other in public?That's already against the law so you really have nothing to complain about.

Medvedenko
06-05-2014, 03:51 PM
The point I as making with the child molester comparison is that people ultimately have control over their actions and if they don't, they are held accountable for it. I don't really give a shit if someone is gay. But can I simply request that they don't buttfuck each other in public?

So you're ok with the gays as long as you don't see them being gay? So like a straight dude that can't help it but rape chicks...that's ok too? It's part of nature right? You're still confusing the actions to what they are.

I've never seen gay sex in public...where do you live, maybe you should call someone.

cantthinkofanything
06-05-2014, 03:52 PM
The genitalia are different. And it happens every day in schools all over the country. It's pretty much already a nonfactor.

Inasmuch as the best evidence shows a genetic basis for sexuality, it is pretty much the same.

just because it's genetic does not mean that it's natural and has to be acted on
which isn't even the point in the first place. hell...I even went on a quest to hang out with a homosexual couple. I even didn't have a problem with them kissing and licking each other labias in front of me... as long as it wasn't in public.

cantthinkofanything
06-05-2014, 03:53 PM
So you're ok with the gays as long as you don't see them being gay? So like a straight dude that can't help it but rape chicks...that's ok too? It's part of nature right? You're still confusing the actions to what they are.

I've never seen gay sex in public...where do you live, maybe you should call someone.

I have the same problem with gays as I would with an over expressive touchy heterosexual couple.

ChumpDumper
06-05-2014, 03:53 PM
just because it's genetic does not mean that it's natural and has to be acted on
which isn't even the point in the first place.So why are you arguing about it?
hell...I even went on a quest to hang out with a homosexual couple. I even didn't have a problem with them kissing and licking each other labias in front of me... as long as it wasn't in public.And sex acts are illegal in public, so you have no problems whatsoever.

Blake
06-05-2014, 03:55 PM
so two people doing something totally against nature (which implies a level of mental perversion) qualifies as consent?

what if Sea World brought a gay pair of penguins into their park? Would you be embarrassed to show them to your kids?

Blake
06-05-2014, 03:55 PM
Serious question

cantthinkofanything
06-05-2014, 03:58 PM
what if Sea World brought a gay pair of penguins into their park? Would you be embarrassed to show them to your kids?

Unless the penguins are going to flamboyantly dance around, lisping, and giving mutual hand jobs, I doubt I would be able to tell if they were gay.

cantthinkofanything
06-05-2014, 03:58 PM
So why are you arguing about it?And sex acts are illegal in public, so you have no problems whatsoever.

you guys are fags

Go Spurs

ChumpDumper
06-05-2014, 04:02 PM
you guys are fagsWhy would you care one way or the other?

Blake
06-05-2014, 04:18 PM
Unless the penguins are going to flamboyantly dance around, lisping, and giving mutual hand jobs, I doubt I would be able to tell if they were gay.

Roy and Silo, two chinstrap penguins at the Central Park Zoo in Manhattan, are completely devoted to each other. For nearly six years now, they have been inseparable. They exhibit what in penguin parlance is called "ecstatic behavior": That is, they entwine their necks, they vocalize to each other, they have sex. Silo and Roy are, to anthropomorphize a bit, gay penguins.

http://m.sfgate.com/news/article/Central-Park-Zoo-s-gay-penguins-ignite-debate-2825165.php

Now that you know, if you have the opportunity to go, are you going to pass because you're afraid to see what's truly natural?

Thebesteva
06-05-2014, 04:31 PM

I hear in the demo version the lyrics were,"It was all a dream, I used to suck dick till I tasted cream"

cantthinkofanything
06-05-2014, 11:58 PM
Why would you care one way or the other?

Why do you think I care?

RD2191
06-06-2014, 12:12 AM
:lmao:lmao

ChumpDumper
06-06-2014, 12:29 AM
Why do you think I care?
Your incessant posting about it.