PDA

View Full Version : Racist lady goes off in NY on black guy

POPownsJackson
06-04-2014, 09:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqdCWpUmP-Y&feature=youtu.be

wish we could of saw the aftermath if there was one

ohmwrecker
06-04-2014, 09:18 AM
The woman is obviously crazy and the dude with the camera is obviously baiting her . . . but I don't know what happened prior to make this an issue. How did he "scare" her kids? Those poor fucking kids . . . they are going to grow up to be shitty adults.

Trill Clinton
06-04-2014, 09:19 AM
damn beat me to it.

this brotha handled the situation perfectly. i'm loving all these racists getting exposed lately

lol at 2:56 she called him a racist ahahaha. DAF86 is this your bitch?http://i59.tinypic.com/15dm8fo.png

POPownsJackson
06-04-2014, 09:25 AM
Scared the kids starting the car or loud music. Would of been funny if a black cop had showed up.

POPownsJackson
06-04-2014, 09:26 AM
believe this is her https://www.facebook.com/janelle.ambrosia

ohmwrecker
06-04-2014, 09:31 AM
Oh, she's Italian . . . the wops hate the mooks. It's in the DNA.

Trill Clinton
06-04-2014, 09:35 AM
believe this is her https://www.facebook.com/janelle.ambrosia

http://i59.tinypic.com/w0nddu.gif

mrsmaalox
06-04-2014, 09:37 AM
The woman is obviously crazy and the dude with the camera is obviously baiting her . . . but I don't know what happened prior to make this an issue. How did he "scare" her kids? Those poor fucking kids . . . they are going to grow up to be shitty adults.

Yup

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2014, 09:47 AM
damn beat me to it.

this brotha handled the situation perfectly. i'm loving all these racists getting exposed lately

lol at 2:56 she called him a racist ahahaha. DAF86 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11102) is this your bitch?http://i59.tinypic.com/15dm8fo.png

Obviously had he said or done anything to legitimately offend her she would have mentioned it...obviously he did nothing to offend her except be black on a day she's having a bad morning. Had it been Kool....I would have asked her was she a whore since it seems she indicated she strips...He handled it very well though...I would love to see her carry out like that with a big black woman...she would have gotten has ass beat right in front of her kids...and the guy behind the camera probably looked like a nerd judging by his voice...that's why she felt embolden...no way she says that to Stephen Jackson or Ron Artest....:lol

POPownsJackson
06-04-2014, 09:50 AM
I kid you not, not long after I linked her fb page here and to my friend on twitter, she favorited my tweet on twitter and deactivated her account

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2014, 09:52 AM
I kid you not, not long after I linked her fb page here and to my friend on twitter, she favorited my tweet on twitter and deactivated her account

because she fucks for bucks...might be damaging if people researched her more....only a cum slut would act in such a manner in front of their kids for no reason....

POPownsJackson
06-04-2014, 09:54 AM
i made her my woman crush wednesday tbh

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2014, 09:54 AM
i made her my woman crush wednesday tbh

how...and by the way I'd love to fuck an angry white bitch like that

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2014, 09:55 AM
"fuck me nigga fuck me"..."you're killing me nigga don't hurt me" lol

Trill Clinton
06-04-2014, 09:57 AM
Obviously had he said or done anything to legitimately offend her she would have mentioned it...obviously he did nothing to offend her except be black on a day she's having a bad morning. Had it been Kool....I would have asked her was she a whore since it seems she indicated she strips...He handled it very well though...I would love to see her carry out like that with a big black woman...she would have gotten has ass beat right in front of her kids...and the guy behind the camera probably looked like a nerd judging by his voice...that's why she felt embolden...no way she says that to Stephen Jackson or Ron Artest....:lol

yup, all he did was start his truck and the exhaust pipes scared her lil kid. the brotha was listening to the illmatic album so he is more than likely college educated and successful. i'm still trippin' off her calling him racist. one of the classic deflection tactics white supremacists use when they get called out.

yea i saw that link pop up on another forum as well. shit got out quick.

POPownsJackson
06-04-2014, 10:05 AM
https://twitter.com/JanelleAmbrosia

Trill Clinton
06-04-2014, 10:13 AM
another white supremacist gets exposedhttp://i59.tinypic.com/maxxet.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqZq5r7ZvYM

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2014, 10:20 AM
https://twitter.com/JanelleAmbrosia

Janelle Ambrosia sounds like a stage name :lol

POPownsJackson
06-04-2014, 10:22 AM
@ trils vid- lmaooooooooo

DisAsTerBot
06-04-2014, 10:56 AM
did she say something about stripping for cops??? around the 2:30 mark

mrsmaalox
06-04-2014, 10:58 AM
I wonder if she goes on a rant like that when a black guy puts a dollar in her G-string?

Trainwreck2100
06-04-2014, 11:07 AM
She can claim "post partum depression“ still right?

Wild Cobra
06-04-2014, 11:25 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqdCWpUmP-Y&feature=youtu.be

wish we could of saw the aftermath if there was one
It's no good without seeing what precipitated the incident.

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2014, 11:43 AM

fail Wild Cobra racist. If anything precipitated the incident with all of her yapping and screaming she clearly would have mentioned it...She got on the phone and didn't say shit to her husband..in fact based on her yapping it sounds like her husband or boyfriend asked her what he did and she still didn't answer or refused to say just kept mumbling he scared the kids...try again WC....your deflection attempt is a clear fail my wigga :lol

ohmwrecker
06-04-2014, 11:45 AM

Sure it is. You can be mad without going "nagger".

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2014, 11:46 AM
what no one mentioned in all this is she's at the fucking Dollar store and trying to look down on someone else....:lmao the fucking dollar store really :lmao:lmao

TDMVPDPOY
06-04-2014, 11:53 AM
guess she doesnt want to hang out with a broke ass nigga...gold digger

Trill Clinton
06-04-2014, 11:57 AM
:38
her: "Im bringing your father down here"
son: "yea ..daddy"
son: "my daddy is a cop"
her " he sure is....and he dont like black people either"

and she's on twitter doing damage control like a mofo lol

DisAsTerBot
06-04-2014, 12:00 PM
post some of that shit. cant read twitter at work

Trill Clinton
06-04-2014, 12:03 PM
i'm at work too but follow this thread for the tweets: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/racist-stripper-white-lady-goes-off-on-a-young-black-successful-man-in-new-york.219913/

ohmwrecker
06-04-2014, 12:07 PM
:38
her: "Im bringing your father down here"
son: "yea ..daddy"
son: "my daddy is a cop"
her " he sure is....and he dont like black people either"

and she's on twitter doing damage control like a mofo lol

I'm not condoning her behavior, Trill. It's deplorable for her to do that in front of her kids, but that dude is exacerbating the situation by baiting her. Kind of a dick move with those kids there . . . Don't ya think?

Trill Clinton
06-04-2014, 12:14 PM
I'm not condoning her behavior, Trill. It's deplorable for her to do that in front of her kids, but that dude is exacerbating the situation by baiting her. Kind of a dick move with those kids there . . . Don't ya think?

nah i don't have a problem with it at all. i really have no sympathy for racists so i don't view what he did as baiting, especially with her being the aggressor. dude was going on about his business until this crazy lady started to act a fool in public with her kids. he stayed in his vehicle, was calm and never disrespected her.

DisAsTerBot
06-04-2014, 12:18 PM
thanks trill....except all those tiny face pics are annoying as fuck

ohmwrecker
06-04-2014, 12:19 PM
nah i don't have a problem with it at all. i really have no sympathy for racists so i don't view what he did as baiting, especially with her being the aggressor. dude was going on about his business until this crazy lady started to act a fool in public with her kids. he stayed in his vehicle, was calm and never disrespected her.

I think he put his own pride above exposing those kids to that situation, but they're not his kids and they will, in all likelihood, grow up fucked up anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter. Just not how I would have handled it.

Wild Cobra
06-04-2014, 12:20 PM
Sure it is. You can be mad without going "nagger".
If a black man makes me angry, and if I want to escalate things, I will call him a nіggеr in a heartbeat. It has nothing to do with racism, it's because it's a word that carries power. Power that black people have given it. It properly incites the rage I want. It gives me control.

Trill Clinton
06-04-2014, 12:22 PM
thanks trill....except all those tiny face pics are annoying as fuck

http://i60.tinypic.com/nnmmvp.png

Wild Cobra
06-04-2014, 12:22 PM
That's what I saw. Him baiting her. That's why I said it's a useless video without seeing what happened before.

What was edited out...

ohmwrecker
06-04-2014, 12:23 PM
If a black man makes me angry, and if I want to escalate things, I will call him a nіggеr in a heartbeat. It has nothing to do with racism, it's because it's a word that carries power. Power that black people have given it. It properly incites the rage I want. It gives me control.

Then you are as stupid as I assumed you were. :lol "control" That lady had lots of control didn't she?

ohmwrecker
06-04-2014, 12:24 PM
That's what I saw. Him baiting her. That's why I said it's a useless video without seeing what happened before.

What was edited out...

I'm interested to see what happened before, but it doesn't matter.

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2014, 12:32 PM
this bitch has mental problems...here is her rebuttal..she claims she has a black cousin, says she's bipolar, lies about him trying to hit her kid with his car...says her ex husband is now trying to go after her kids and that she's going to lose her kids over this...this woman is clearly on drugs I almost feel sorry for her....but I think she deserves it maybe it will teach her a lesson...she's a bad mother...a horrible parent and shouldn't be raising kids

pxfY5UTUHSA

POPownsJackson
06-04-2014, 12:32 PM
Wild Cobra is such an idiot lol

cantthinkofanything
06-04-2014, 12:33 PM

What was edited out...

I read the backstory. Apparently, the black guy was originally blasting Real Nigga Role Call and the lady didn't appreciate it. She asked nicely for him to turn it down but he gave her the finger and told her "I'm keepin it real bitch." Then he
showed his big black penis out the window to the kids and the lady lost it.

Big Empty
06-04-2014, 12:45 PM
GOD i hate new york accents. "i was startin My CYAAR" "he almost ran over my son...with his CYAR"

Wild Cobra
06-04-2014, 12:51 PM
Then you are as stupid as I assumed you were. :lol "control" That lady had lots of control didn't she?
No, she was out of control. But what put here there? What happened before the start of the video?

Wild Cobra
06-04-2014, 12:52 PM
I read the backstory. Apparently, the black guy was originally blasting Real Nigga Role Call and the lady didn't appreciate it. She asked nicely for him to turn it down but he gave her the finger and told her "I'm keepin it real bitch." Then he
showed his big black penis out the window to the kids and the lady lost it.
How am I suppose to know the story is real? it could be fabricated.

ohmwrecker
06-04-2014, 12:54 PM
No, she was out of control. But what put here there? What happened before the start of the video?

It doesn't matter. She lost control, made an ass out of herself in front of those poor, doomed babies and accomplished nothing.

cantthinkofanything
06-04-2014, 12:55 PM
How am I suppose to know the story is real? it could be fabricated.

It's on the internet. Just like the video.

Wild Cobra
06-04-2014, 12:58 PM
It's on the internet. Just like the video.
I didn't know everything on the internet was true.

Wow... I now feel stupid.

Maybe I should read blogs and other shit more.

Wild Cobra
06-04-2014, 12:59 PM
It doesn't matter. She lost control, made an ass out of herself in front of those poor, doomed babies and accomplished nothing.
And is that jerkoff in the vehicle any better of an example? He's just a piece of human trash baiting her like he was.

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2014, 01:11 PM
And is that jerkoff in the vehicle any better of an example? He's just a piece of human trash baiting her like he was.

I'm willing to bet the farm he has more going on in life than you do. You're a washed up old fart and likely don't have anything to offer society except a few rambling musings :toast

Wild Cobra
06-04-2014, 01:16 PM
I'm willing to bet the farm he has more going on in life than you do. You're a washed up old fart and likely don't have anything to offer society except a few rambling musings :toast
I'm glad you think my life is better than yours, but its far better yet than what you think!

Oh...

Now I get it.

That Jerkoff was you!

m>s
06-04-2014, 01:17 PM
N!gg3rs

ohmwrecker
06-04-2014, 02:26 PM

No. Not really. It's the same thing you've already stated that you would do.

He pushed her buttons and gained control of the situation. She lost her shit in front of her kids and is a neglectful and selfish. She was probably getting off on the attention, tbh.

lefty
06-04-2014, 02:50 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6OdeJ5lFV84/Tzp3DFb__hI/AAAAAAAAAyE/Fz2NlpTLMtQ/s320/dis-gon-b-gud.gif

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2014, 03:17 PM
This bitch is bipolar :lmao

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2014, 03:59 PM
Hey Trill that link you sent them nikkas posted all her personal information home address place of employment and all that shit....she's a dam stripper...but I don't think they should have posted all that shit....it's her right to be racist...

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2014, 04:00 PM
she works here it looks like a cool place --> http://www.pharaohsbuffalo.com/girls

hehateme
06-04-2014, 04:07 PM
Shitty mom is already teachin that little one at a young age to dance around a pole. I bet cubansucks is bookmarking that video right now waiting on her to age 3-4 years before lookin her up

DAF86
06-04-2014, 04:22 PM
damn beat me to it.

Like you in that other thread?

Trill Clinton
06-04-2014, 04:39 PM
Hey Trill that link you sent them nikkas posted all her personal information home address place of employment and all that shit....she's a dam stripper...but I don't think they should have posted all that shit....it's her right to be racist...

yup, those niggas are heartless and vicious. they go for the jugular for racists and pedophiles.

Ricky Davis
06-04-2014, 04:40 PM
tbh I'd imagine there are a lot of white supremacists in upstate NY

the guy in the car sounds Canadian imho

the real issue people are ignoring is this bitch's entitlement issues. Dragging her man into the situation to cover her own stupidity is shameful

Ricky Davis
06-04-2014, 04:42 PM
this bitch has mental problems...here is her rebuttal..she claims she has a black cousin, says she's bipolar, lies about him trying to hit her kid with his car...says her ex husband is now trying to go after her kids and that she's going to lose her kids over this...this woman is clearly on drugs I almost feel sorry for her....but I think she deserves it maybe it will teach her a lesson...she's a bad mother...a horrible parent and shouldn't be raising kids

pxfY5UTUHSA

:tu

finally a woman being held accountable

Franklin
06-04-2014, 05:03 PM
Such stupidity is written in bitches' genes imho. Cases like this are perfect examples why bitches should always be held accountable by their owners (husbands or whoever claim rights to them) and never be permitted to roam out of their workshops (kitchens).

DPG21920
06-04-2014, 05:06 PM
:tu

finally a woman being held accountable

It's not a good thing. Kids have very little chance at success unfortunately.

~O~
06-04-2014, 05:25 PM
Well everything that could be said has been said. There's no saving humans like that. She's too far gone. Her son called the guy a bitch too. Well...............there you have it. What are we suppose to do? Tell her to NOT be racist?

Her life is already going to be ruined anyway. Her facebook? gone. Her twitter? Lit up. Once your on youtube, you're in the media. And don't forget that she's 1 of millions who are stuck logically.

~O~
06-04-2014, 05:31 PM

This. What I see is what I believe. She made the threats. He didn't. Even her kids threw words. Sheesh. There's no baiting her. She baited herself.

koriwhat
06-04-2014, 05:52 PM
Disgusting

koriwhat
06-04-2014, 05:58 PM
Wow wc... really? Gtfo!

DMX7
06-04-2014, 05:59 PM
I'm kind of surprised. The people who patron the Dollar Store are usually much classier than this.

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2014, 06:05 PM
Such stupidity is written in bitches' genes imho. Cases like this are perfect examples why bitches should always be held accountable by their owners (husbands or whoever claim rights to them) and never be permitted to roam out of their workshops (kitchens).

She did say she was just pissed off that's why she said it....personally I'm willing to forgive her I don't want to see any more damage done to her...she's a fucking stripper for crying out loud....she's probably an undercover hooker as well...it's highly likely she's on xanax, ecstasy and other shit as well to deal with her depression....I know her ex thinks she's a scandalous fuck and suck all my friends whore of a mother but her kids are all she's got in life. I believe she was in the heat of the moment...if she's already a stripper and likely hooker life can't get much worse for her....give her a break fellas...I for one can forgive her ignorance...

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2014, 06:12 PM
Shiiiiit....hey...eh homies...she does looks like she can suck a mean dick though...even got a nice tongue ring and all...not gonna lie she kinda butta face but I'd fuck her...:toast

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/10341520_519439958183472_8217699459844714854_n_zps f39e75f4.jpg

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2014, 06:34 PM
yup, those niggas are heartless and vicious. they go for the jugular for racists and pedophiles.

I can't condone this shit Trill....they posted her social security number, her credit card information (the actual card number), man there ain't nothing about her life they haven't posted....might as well show me the pussy and asshole while they're at it....that's a complete invasion....they wrong for that shit...

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2014, 06:46 PM
The Police Chief of her city:

“If substance or mental health issues are not at play here, then her conduct should be considered as nothing less than deplorable. Clearly, there are some people in today’s society who have not yet evolved in their beliefs. As a society we obviously have more work to do,” Zack said.
When asked whether Ambrosia had committed a crime, the chief said, “There is possibly disorderly conduct that could possibly rise to the level of harassment, but both are violations.”
He said he has been flooded with media inquiries.

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2014, 06:47 PM
Ambrosia says she's on mind altering medications which is what I suspected when I saw the vid....

She later called WGRZ-TV and read a statement apologizing for her behavior.

“I am ashamed and embarrassed by my behavior the other day, especially in front of my children,” she said.
“It’s not who I am and what I truly believe in.

“I have been under my doctor’s care for mental health issues and was in the process of changing my medication,” Ambrosia said. “And I am not using that as an excuse but to let people further understand my frame of mind at the time. I am deeply sorry for my offensive behavior and the ignorant statements I made.”

hehateme
06-04-2014, 09:19 PM
Dan "Koolaid_Man" Rather's reporting in. What's next, bug her house for inside confirmation of her bowel movements?

DMC
06-04-2014, 11:18 PM
Not even a real nigg3r, sounds more like what I think most of these wannabe nigg3rs sound like. Bet he posts in ebonics and lol driving a Kia soul... but he's a hipstinigg3r... probably lives in the burbs.

DMC
06-04-2014, 11:21 PM
Shiiiiit....hey...eh homies...she does looks like she can suck a mean dick though...even got a nice tongue ring and all...not gonna lie she kinda butta face but I'd fuck her...:toast

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/10341520_519439958183472_8217699459844714854_n_zps f39e75f4.jpg

Be honest for a moment... if it was a black chick cursing out a white man and using racist epithets toward him, it would not have made a ripple because we expect it. In fact, a black chick could have had 3 male friends beat the white guy to death on camera and it would be on WSHH and the fake ass nasty ass nigg3rs here would act like it was debatable whether or not she was justified.

Wild Cobra
06-05-2014, 12:15 AM
No. Not really. It's the same thing you've already stated that you would do.

Yes, but who started it?

He pushed her buttons and gained control of the situation. She lost her shit in front of her kids and is a neglectful and selfish. She was probably getting off on the attention, tbh.
Correct. He managed that situation well. Still, what cause the situation to begin with? We don't see any video from the start. Has he been stalking this stripper?

She is a piece of trash herself. That is obvious. It appears he already had her targeted for such a video. Does her binging a lowlife mean it's OK to bully her? If you think so, then I suggest you check your morals.

Wild Cobra
06-05-2014, 12:17 AM
Be honest for a moment... if it was a black chick cursing out a white man and using racist epithets toward him, it would not have made a ripple because we expect it. In fact, a black chick could have had 3 male friends beat the white guy to death on camera and it would be on WSHH and the fake ass nasty ass nigg3rs here would act like it was debatable whether or not she was justified.

LOL...

You should hear my black girlfriend go off when she does.

Infinite_limit
06-05-2014, 02:06 AM
Listening to Rap indeed makes you a niger or wigger. So her assessment was correct.

She apologized, how weak are White Americans?

Koolaid_Man
06-05-2014, 07:38 AM

Your problem is that just like Glen Beck, Sean Hannity, Bill Orielly, Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage, etc you appeal to the lowest form of intellect (i.e Wild Cobra, Cosmic Cowboy types) due to your upbringing. In your contrived scenario there's not a decent person on earth who would believe such stupidity unless of course they're not decent people no matter the color. You see everything through black & white because it's highly likely you were raised like the woman's kids in the video are being raised and have very bad character. I think though that demagogues like you are actually needed for society because it teaches us that not all people no matter how much they go to church or no matter how much they believe in atheism are decent thinking people. I can say without a doubt (as I have) the woman should be forgiven left alone even if she truly feels that way and yet all you can do is come up with a race baiting scenario that's not even close to the truth. You talk about my homie Trill but people like you are far more animalistic in your mindset and it's obvious to me evolution hasn't been kind to ya. However, I still love you like a brother. :hat and yeah I'd fuck Janelle Ambrosia real good :lol with an attitude, mouth and tongue like that she has my full attention.

Spur-Addict
06-05-2014, 12:24 PM
For some reason the response video from the guy on the news website I can't view.

Medvedenko
06-05-2014, 03:05 PM
Yes, but who started it?

Correct. He managed that situation well. Still, what cause the situation to begin with? We don't see any video from the start. Has he been stalking this stripper?

She is a piece of trash herself. That is obvious. It appears he already had her targeted for such a video. Does her binging a lowlife mean it's OK to bully her? If you think so, then I suggest you check your morals.

If she was threatened or felt danger for her kids....she could have left anytime and remove her from a perilous situation. She's a piece of shit and a shitty role model for her kid who will continue the cylce and when they get older will be shown this video by their friends. Bottom line, she didn't leave and continued to escalate the situation. If someone was filming me for any reason and I didn't like it, I'd leave.

DMC
06-05-2014, 04:58 PM
Your problem is that just like Glen Beck, Sean Hannity, Bill Orielly, Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage, etc you appeal to the lowest form of intellect (i.e Wild Cobra, Cosmic Cowboy types) due to your upbringing. In your contrived scenario there's not a decent person on earth who would believe such stupidity unless of course they're not decent people no matter the color. You see everything through black & white because it's highly likely you were raised like the woman's kids in the video are being raised and have very bad character. I think though that demagogues like you are actually needed for society because it teaches us that not all people no matter how much they go to church or no matter how much they believe in atheism are decent thinking people. I can say without a doubt (as I have) the woman should be forgiven left alone even if she truly feels that way and yet all you can do is come up with a race baiting scenario that's not even close to the truth. You talk about my homie Trill but people like you are far more animalistic in your mindset and it's obvious to me evolution hasn't been kind to ya. However, I still love you like a brother. :hat and yeah I'd fuck Janelle Ambrosia real good :lol with an attitude, mouth and tongue like that she has my full attention.

So bad people are needed to teach us about bad people. Brilliant synopsis. It's commonplace to see black people acting just like that, even rich ones (Jay Z for example).

Wild Cobra
06-05-2014, 08:49 PM
If she was threatened or felt danger for her kids....she could have left anytime and remove her from a perilous situation. She's a piece of shit and a shitty role model for her kid who will continue the cylce and when they get older will be shown this video by their friends. Bottom line, she didn't leave and continued to escalate the situation. If someone was filming me for any reason and I didn't like it, I'd leave.
Yes, she's a piece of shit. So is the asshole in the vehicle.

Huey Freeman
06-05-2014, 08:58 PM

Going a little overboard with this tidbit aren't we? You must think I'm a total piece of shit if you think I would debate if 3 black guys beating a white man death is justified or not.

Huey Freeman
06-05-2014, 09:00 PM
So bad people are needed to teach us about bad people. Brilliant synopsis. It's commonplace to see black people acting just like that, even rich ones (Jay Z for example).

Uneducated black people maybe. Goes both ways ya know. Uneducated white people can do the same thing. Just watch the video in OP.

Frank Dux
06-05-2014, 11:18 PM
Yes, but who started it?

Oh boy. And this is why we have a problem with the p@ssification of a America.

Trill Clinton
06-06-2014, 11:41 AM
tariq nasheed interviewed the brotha who caught the racist beast on tape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF35cc2aB3w

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2014, 08:00 PM
tariq nasheed interviewed the brotha who caught the racist beast on tape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF35cc2aB3w

Thanks Trill....stop ethering WC and his boys :lmao

mojorizen7
06-06-2014, 10:01 PM
Yep. There are still a lot of racist white people out there and its too bad. IMO progress is being made slowly in the white homes. But i do find it hard to believe that little black kids aren't being told in the black homes of America that the white man is evil, racist and not to be trusted. Can anyone speak about that from experience? If true, this is not progress.

Red Hawk #21
06-19-2014, 10:51 AM
Similar situation but this time the fool doing the recording was the one who was instigating.
lQi4GdDEHQ8