PDA

View Full Version : A Challenge to ChumpDumpster and ClipperNation

Avante
06-04-2014, 01:49 PM
I have a hole drillered into both my legs from you two little shits humping on them. You two little shits ever thought about doing something totally out there/unique like......POST YOUR VERY OWN THREAD..? Neither of you has any right to go around running your fucking mouth while never ever ever ever doing shit yourself, that simply isn't right and only a dumb fuck wouldn't get that.

Here's my deal, you two leechs post a thread (no not one about me/this) and I won't post one for 30 days a piece yep, 60 days if ya both grow a couple nuts. This bullshit of going around playing critic when you don't do anything else is fucking retarded. So step up to the plate and swing for the fences or....SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
06-04-2014, 01:50 PM
You're whining again and you always welsh on your bets.

However, if you stop posting threads for 60 days, I will start two threads thereafter.

This is my challenge to you.

Avante
06-04-2014, 01:53 PM
You're whining again and you always welsh on your bets.

Just as I knew ya would, you don't even own a nut do ya faggot? A little fucking coward who cums all over himself everytime he bugs someone. Wow, is that sad or what?

Ok man back on ignore, you are simply too fucked up to waste time on.

Now watch as this freak follows me everywhere I go, yep just like a teenage girl at a rock concert.

ChumpDumper
06-04-2014, 01:54 PM
I simply know you have no sense of honor or self control.

Will you accept my challenge or not?

You'll get my two threads if you can prove to me you're serious about it.

Blake
06-04-2014, 02:17 PM
neither of you has any right to go around running your fucking mouth while never ever ever ever doing shit yourself, that simply isn't right ......

Actually they have every right to make fun of your threads without starting their own.

If you want to make up rules, then create your own messageboard.

Clipper Nation
06-04-2014, 03:19 PM
OP is an old, short, fat, thin-skinned and extremely insecure faggot with a terrible taste in music, tbh....

xmas1997
06-04-2014, 04:23 PM
OP is an old, short, fat, thin-skinned and extremely insecure faggot with a terrible taste in music, tbh....

Not sure about all the other stuff you mention, but for absolute sure you are wrong about his taste in music! In fact as a working musician who has been in the business for most of my life, IMHO I can confidently say his taste in music has consistently been one of the best on this site, and definitely without a doubt so much better than yours that there is no comparison.
Just saying. No offense meant.

ohmwrecker
06-04-2014, 05:44 PM
Music is subjective. Seems like a "working musician" would know that.

TeyshaBlue
06-04-2014, 06:01 PM
What's your take on Polkas?

johnsmith
06-04-2014, 06:07 PM
TejAno classical for me

Avante
06-04-2014, 07:11 PM
Actually they have every right to make fun of your threads without starting their own.

If you want to make up rules, then create your own messageboard.

You're another one of these leechs, everything is always negative with you. You do however post a thread a month. So you have a right to have an opinion. Those two never do anything but leech.

Avante
06-04-2014, 07:17 PM

How about some facts little man, ok?

My dad is old, 6-2 275 pounds of twisted railroad steel, not thinned skinned just tired of dealing with idiots, totally secure and a faggot sucks dicks....YUCK! My taste in music encompasses a wide range of stuff, and has some depth involved. While you get off listening to deranged little boys with their pants hanging down to their knees.

So tell us amigo why do you just leech, and follow everyone around?

Watch how he never ever answers any questions.

Avante
06-04-2014, 07:27 PM

So where do you get...vanilla...then?

While music might be subjective we do know which artists accomplished the most in that genre. You can't talk...

soul...James Brown
jazz...Louis Armstrong
rockabilly...Carl Perkins
R&B...Wilson Pickett
early country...Jimmie Rodgers
appalachian...Roscoe Holcomb
British blues...John Mayall
Texas swing...Bob Wills and His Texas Playboys
Oldies...Phil Phillips
Big Band...Jimmy Dorsey
lounge singer...Frank Sinatra
punk...Iggy Pop and the Stooges
Heavy Metal...Metallica
reggae...Bob Marley
American rock...The Eagles
British rock...The Rolling Stones
Rock guitar...Jimi Hendrix
country female...Patsy Cline
rock female...Janis Joplin
classic blues...Bessie Smith
prewar country blues...Robert Johnson
postwar country blues...Lightnin' Hopkins
urban blues...Jimmy Reed

..without those I mentioned regardless of subjectivity. And yes I can name those obscure artists most have never heard of in al those genres. You seem to think if it's popular it must suck, dude, I can rattle off tons of artists you've never even heard of, trust me.

Clipper Nation
06-04-2014, 07:28 PM
Not when it comes to Avante, his taste in music is trashPERIOD, it's a known fact....

Avante
06-04-2014, 07:32 PM
Not when it comes to Avante, his taste in music is trashPERIOD, it's a known fact....

Anytime ya want a little...battle of the bands....let me know little fella. Ya see I can talk about all of it, while you are so limited it's comical. If I were to say.....who is your fav British rocker it's......what?

ChumpDumper
06-04-2014, 07:33 PM
So are you accepting my challenge or not?

Avante
06-04-2014, 07:35 PM
So are you accepting my challenge or not?

Dude, I gave ya your chance to grow a couple nuts, ya did nothing, now I'm bored with ya. Yes I know now I'm stuck with ya...again...sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I own this little shit, watch.

Avante
06-04-2014, 07:37 PM
Not sure about all the other stuff you mention, but for absolute sure you are wrong about his taste in music! In fact as a working musician who has been in the business for most of my life, IMHO I can confidently say his taste in music has consistently been one of the best on this site, and definitely without a doubt so much better than yours that there is no comparison.
Just saying. No offense meant.

It's no use bro, CN is one of those little punks who has..0...depth. He knows nothing about the music and likes it that way. Yep, your basic simpleton.

xmas1997
06-04-2014, 07:44 PM
Of course taste in music is subjective, just as a belief in God is subjective.
There is very little music I do not care for to be honest about it, as long as it is music.
And most music comes from what has gone before, thus there really is nothing new.
But to say someone's taste in music is bad when it is clearly and undoubtedly not, regardless of who it is, is plain stupid, when in fact Avante's taste, judging from the quality of his musical themed threads, is one of the more knowledgeable and insightful, and "objective" oriented.
To say it is trash as CN said, is totally retarded!

ChumpDumper
06-04-2014, 07:46 PM
Dude, I gave ya your chance to grow a couple nuts, ya did nothing, now I'm bored with ya. Yes I know now I'm stuck with ya...again...sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I own this little shit, watch.All you have to do is not start threads for two months, then you will get exactly what you want?

Why are you so afraid, Avante? Be a man for once.

Avante
06-04-2014, 07:48 PM
Of course taste in music is subjective, just as a belief in God is subjective.
There is very little music I do not care for to be honest about it, as long as it is music.
And most music comes from what has gone before, thus there really is nothing new.
But to say someone's taste in music is bad when it is clearly and undoubtedly not, regardless of who it is, is plain stupid, when in fact Avante's taste, judging from the quality of his musical themed threads, is one of the more knowledgeable and insightful, and "objective" oriented.
To say it is trash as CN said, is totally retarded!

CN cannot stand the fact he doesn't know anything and I make him look even dumber. So he MUST criticize everything about me. And it's so obvious that's who he is. Yep...retarded!

Anyone who understands music as you obviously do gets it.

Avante
06-04-2014, 07:51 PM
All you have to do is not start threads for two months, then you will get exactly what you want?

Why are you so afraid, Avante? Be a man for once.

You make no sense at all. Here you always are in my threads...CONSTANTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but don't want me posting threads...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now think little guy, all you have to do is stay out of my threads, so why can't you do that?

And...it was 30 days if you posted a thread and 30 days if CN did, so get it right, ok?

ChumpDumper
06-04-2014, 07:54 PM
You make no sense at all. Here you always are in my threads...CONSTANTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but don't want me posting threads...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now think little guy, all you have to do is stay out of my threads, so why can't you do that?

And...it was 30 days if you posted a thread and 30 days if CN did, so get it right, ok?30 days for one, 60 days for two.

Why are you instantly going back on your word when you have the whip reversed on you?

OK -- don't start a thread for 30 days and I will start one thread.

Are you going to accept my challenge or whimper like a fat little girl again?

Avante
06-04-2014, 07:56 PM
30 days for one, 60 days for two.

Why are you instantly going back on your word when you have the whip reversed on you?

OK -- don't start a thread for 30 days and I will start one thread.

Are you going to accept my challenge or whimper like a fat little girl again?

Read it again stupid, it was 30 days for you and 30 days for CN.

So if I didn't post threads, what would you do?

What does this say moron?

Here's my deal, you two leechs post a thread (no not one about me/this) and I won't post one for 30 days a piece yep, 60 days if ya both grow a couple nuts.

Damn you're dumb!

ChumpDumper
06-04-2014, 07:58 PM
Read it again stupid, it was 30 days for you and 30 days for CN.

So if I didn't post threads, what would you do?I would post a thread after 30 days of your not posting threads.

What part of that do you not understand?

Avante
06-04-2014, 08:00 PM
I would post a thread after 30 days of your not posting threads.

What part of that do you not understand?

I;m not the dummy who totally missed what this was about.

READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's my deal, you two leechs post a thread (no not one about me/this) and I won't post one for 30 days a piece yep, 60 days if ya both grow a couple nuts.

ChumpDumper
06-04-2014, 08:06 PM
I;m not the dummy who totally missed what this was about.

READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's my deal, you two leechs post a thread (no not one about me/this) and I won't post one for 30 days a piece yep, 60 days if ya both grow a couple nuts.You are a confirmed welsher so you have to meet the terms of the bet first. That's your fault and your legacy of welshing.

READ!!!!!!!!!!

Here's my deal: You don't start a thread for 30 days and I will start one thread after those 30 days.

Same terms. All you have to do is show the slightest self control for 30 days. If you don't accept, you are admitting you can't do it and were never serious about your bet.

Do you accept my challenge or are you going to continue whining like a fat little girl?

xmas1997
06-04-2014, 08:11 PM

Of course I know this.
See my explanation in my last post, post #19 for a better explanation.
In fact I have played just about every genre of music there is.
I have my favorites of course, just as everyone does, but that does not make Avante's trash!

Avante
06-04-2014, 08:28 PM
You are a confirmed welsher so you have to meet the terms of the bet first. That's your fault and your legacy of welshing.

READ!!!!!!!!!!

Here's my deal: You don't start a thread for 30 days and I will start one thread after those 30 days.

Same terms. All you have to do is show the slightest self control for 30 days. If you don't accept, you are admitting you can't do it and were never serious about your bet.

Do you accept my challenge or are you going to continue whining like a fat little girl?

You don't have a right to challenge little guy. I don't give anyone who simply leechs off us any respect at all. You post a thread little guy and I won't for 30 days. Take it or leave it.

You are lucky I talk to you at all, so be thankful.

ChumpDumper
06-04-2014, 08:31 PM
You don't have a right to challenge little guy. I don't give anyone who simply leechs off us any respect at all. You post a thread little guy and I won't for 30 days. Take it or leave it.

You are lucky I talk to you at all, so be thankful.So you are choosing to whine like a fat little girl.

This was expected.

You were never serious about your challenge and could never go 30 days without starting a thread. You deserve no respect at all.

Don't start a thread for 30 days and I will start a thread.

You'll get exactly what you want, but you won't get it for free, tubby.

Avante
06-04-2014, 08:46 PM
So you are choosing to whine like a fat little girl.

This was expected.

You were never serious about your challenge and could never go 30 days without starting a thread. You deserve no respect at all.

Don't start a thread for 30 days and I will start a thread.

You'll get exactly what you want, but you won't get it for free, tubby.

So it takes al this shit for you post.....a....thread, are you fucking serious? Dude, why are you so afraid of starting threads? Look at how you act, I have to do this do that and you'll post....a...thread, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Why not stay out of my threads starting now, ok? Which is where I was going with this all along. You can't do it can ya little fella.

Stay out of my threads for a month and I won't post a thread for a month, deal?

ChumpDumper
06-04-2014, 08:48 PM
So it takes al this shit for you post.....a....thread, are you fucking serious? Dude, why are you so afraid of starting threads? Look at how you act, I have to do this do that and you'll post....a...thread, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Why not stay out of my threads starting now, ok? Which is where I was going with this all along. You can't do it can ya little fella.

Stay out of my threads for a month and I won't post a thread for a month, deal?Don't start threads for a month and I after that I will stay out of your threads for a month.

It's simple. You have destroyed your own reputation here so you have to prove yourself first.

It's all your fault and now it is your responsibility.

You shouldn't have welshed on all those bets.

Don't start threads for a month and after that I will start a thread AND stay out of your threads for a month.

Clipper Nation
06-04-2014, 08:59 PM
:lol A known welcher thinking he can dictate the terms of the bet

Avante
06-05-2014, 12:57 AM
Don't start threads for a month and I after that I will stay out of your threads for a month.

It's simple. You have destroyed your own reputation here so you have to prove yourself first.

It's all your fault and now it is your responsibility.

You shouldn't have welshed on all those bets.

Don't start threads for a month and after that I will start a thread AND stay out of your threads for a month.

I always find this funny, go ahead little guy name one bet I welched on? I 'd love to see this.

Avante
06-05-2014, 12:58 AM
:lol A known welcher thinking he can dictate the terms of the bet

So tell us little guy exactly what bet did I ever welch on?

ChumpDumper
06-05-2014, 01:01 AM
I always find this funny, go ahead little guy name one bet I welched on? I 'd love to see this.Name one you didn't welsh on.

Avante
06-05-2014, 01:15 AM
Name one you didn't welsh on.

Just as I thought you have no idea what you're talking about do ya? Give me one bet I welched on and I won't post a thread for 30 days, if ya can't ya stay out of my threads for 30 days....deal?

ChumpDumper
06-05-2014, 01:17 AM
Just as I thought you have no idea what you're talking about do ya? Give me one bet I welched on and I won't post a thread for 30 days, if ya can't ya stay out of my threads for 30 days....deal?Don't start a thread for 30 days and thereafter I will post a thread and stay out of your threads for thirty days.

That's all you have to do.

Why won't you do that?

You know you will welsh.

I know you will welsh.

Everyone knows you will welsh.

ChumpDumper
06-05-2014, 01:20 AM
You said you would ban yourself if you ever talked to me again.

You even welsh on yourself.

Avante
06-05-2014, 01:22 AM
Don't start a thread for 30 days and thereafter I will post a thread and stay out of your threads for thirty days.

Why won't you do that?

You know you will welsh.

I know you will welsh.

Everyone knows you will welsh.

Once again......hey ChumpDumpster when did I ever welch on a bet? What bet was that and with who? You told me I welched on bets, right? Ok then what bets?

Avante
06-05-2014, 01:23 AM
You said you would ban yourself if you ever talked to me again.

You even welsh on yourself.

Where is the bet there? Who was I betting with there?

So I welched on alllllllllll these bets but ya can't even name one.....right?

ChumpDumper
06-05-2014, 01:27 AM
Where is the bet there? Who was I betting with there?Hey, you are proud of betraying yourself.

Fine.

Don't start a thread for 30 days and thereafter I will post a thread and stay out of your threads for thirty days.

Why won't you do that?

Take this bet. Prove to everyone you can do it.

Avante
06-05-2014, 01:42 AM
Hey, you are proud of betraying yourself.

Fine.

Why won't you do that?

Take this bet. Prove to everyone you can do it.

Whoa whoa whoa, hold on there little guy, ok? You said I welch on bets, ok then what bets were those? Remember there were so many times yet you can't even come up with....one.

Dude, what bets did I welch on? Right now you're a fucking liar.

Either prove I welched on a bet or apologize.

ChumpDumper
06-05-2014, 01:44 AM
Whoa whoa whoa, hold on there little guy, ok? You said I welch on bets, ok then what bets were those? Remember there were so many times yet you can't even come up with....one.

Dude, what bets did I welch on? What now you're a fucking liar.lol stalling

Look, you've gone back on pretty much every promise you have ever made here. You have proved to be very untrustworthy and you lie all the time.

Why won't you do that?

If you don't welsh on bets, take this one and prove it to everyone here.

I bet you another thread from me versus another 30 of no new threads from you you won't take this bet.

Avante
06-05-2014, 01:46 AM
lol stalling

Why won't you do that?

If you don't welsh on bets, take this one and prove it to everyone here.

Dude, you said I welched on bets ok then .....WHAT BETS? Either give me those bets or apologize. Right now you're a liar.

ChumpDumper
06-05-2014, 01:49 AM
Dude, you said I welched on bets ok then .....WHAT BETS? Either give me those bets or apologize. Right now you're a liar.You admitted you're a liar and broke several promises you made on this site.

What is the difference?

You're untrustworthy.

I knew you wouldn't take my bet you still won't. That's all anyone needs to know about you. You are a liar and will not take any bets, so don't even try to make any, OK fatty?

ChumpDumper
06-05-2014, 01:53 AM
Look if all you are going to do is stall and never actually take a bet, why did you start this thread?

You're too afraid to take a bet because you know you will welsh. You have a reputation of going back on agreements you made. That's welshing.

You are also an admitted liar.

So there's that.

Avante
06-05-2014, 01:53 AM
You admitted you're a liar and broke several promises you made on this site.

What is the difference?

You're untrustworthy.

I knew you wouldn't take my bet you still won't. That's all anyone needs to know about you. You are a liar and will not take any bets, so don't even try to make any, OK fatty?

One more time.......Dude, you said I welched on bets, ok ya with me? Now tell me slick ....WHAT BET DID I EVER WELCH ON...???????????????????? Dude, you even said....which one didn't I welch on....yet you don't actually know of any bet I ever welched on and you know it so why tell lies?

Apologize!

ChumpDumper
06-05-2014, 01:54 AM
One more time.......Dude, you said I welched on bets, ok ya with me? Now tell me slick ....WHAT BET DID I EVER WELCH ON...???????????????????? Dude, you even said....which one didn't I welch on....yet you don'tactually know of any bet I ever welched on and you know it so why tell lies?

Apologize!Why should I apologize to an admitted welsher?

Take my bet or be branded a coward forever. You have already been branded a welsher.

Avante
06-05-2014, 01:58 AM
Why should I apologize to an admitted welsher?

Take my bet or be branded a coward forever. You have already been branded a welsher.

So you lied there is no bet I ever welched on. Why did I know you were lying, could it be because....I'VE NEVER WELCHED ON A BET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need an apology ya fucking liar.

ChumpDumper
06-05-2014, 02:03 AM
So you lied there is no bet I ever welched on. Why did I know you were lying, could it be because....I'VE NEVER WELCHED ON A BET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need an apology ya fucking liar.Sorry, you welshed on several things you agreed to here and outright lied many more times. Now you are just trying to stall with semantics.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/search.php?searchid=58076&pp=

You can apologize to the board by taking and honoring the bet I proposed.

Are you going to take it?

I predict you are going to whine and stall more, not take the bet and continue to be owned by me. After all, you got so mad you had to start another thread about me.

The latest of many.

I own you, tubby. the threads you started about me prove it.

Avante
06-05-2014, 02:08 AM
Sorry, you welshed on several things you agreed to here and outright lied many more times. Now you are just trying to stall with semantics.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/search.php?searchid=58076&pp=

You can apologize to the board by taking and honoring the bet I proposed.

Are you going to take it?

I predict you are going to whine and stall more, not take the bet and continue to be owned by me. After all, you got so mad you had to start another thread about me.

The latest of many.

I own you, tubby. the threads you started about me prove it.

One more time!

Dude, you said I welched on bets yet when asked about what bets. you have......0. So you were lying weren't you? There are no bets I ever welched on so you lied about that, why?

You can apology right now or you will never ever another get another crum thrown your way from me. You will be......dead!

It's all on you slick.

ChumpDumper
06-05-2014, 02:11 AM
One more time!

Dude, you said I welched on bets yet when asked about what bets. you have......0. So you were lying weren't you? There are no bets I ever welched on so you lied about that, why?

You can apology right now or you will never ever another get another crum thrown your way from me. You will be......dead!

It's all on you slick.You welshed on that pledge before too.

Like five times.

I knew you wouldn't take the bet.

You would just welsh on it anyway.

I'm right and I own your fat, short carcass. Now you are going to run away (slowly, because you're fat) and whine about me in the third person for a few days or weeks then start all over again.

As predictable as your almanac lists and racism.

ChumpDumper
06-05-2014, 02:16 AM
welsh

verb
gerund or present participle: welshing
fail to honor (a debt or obligation incurred through a promise or agreement).

Avante
06-05-2014, 02:18 AM
You welshed on that pledge before too.

Like five times.

I knew you wouldn't take the bet.

You would just welsh on it anyway.

I'm right and I own your fat, short carcass. Now you are going to run away (slowly, because you're fat) and whine about me in the third person for a few days or weeks then start all over again.

As predictable as your almanac lists and racism.

You and I are 100% done. You flat out lied and knew it while ya were doing it. There was never any bet I welched on that was some stupidity CN came up doing what you were doing totally not understanding there was never any actual...BET...made. I don't welch on bets.

You are dead to me now little man. Now please stop following me round it makes ya look desperate.....honest.

RIP

(watch as this freak does everything to get a response out of me, hahahahaha. It's sad to watch)

ChumpDumper
06-05-2014, 02:20 AM
You're a known welsher.
welsh

verb
gerund or present participle: welshing
fail to honor (a debt or obligation incurred through a promise or agreement).

You shouldn't have done all that welshing.

Avante
06-05-2014, 02:23 AM
Fucker is so owned it's funny, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

ChumpDumper
06-05-2014, 02:24 AM
Now you are going to run away (slowly, because you're fat) and whine about me in the third person for a few days or weeks then start all over again.

As predictable as your almanac lists and racism.lol Avante the fat, short, lying welsher is forever owned.

Avante
06-05-2014, 02:31 AM
Is this sad to watch or what? And we'll be seeing it every single day in every thread I post. I'm guessing he's retarded or simply lonely and retarded. Who else would follow posters around who have told them..."you're dead"....?

I totally own the boy obviously but don't really want the freak, anyone interested in this sad little shit? He makes a great speedbump, paper weight. He has most his bottom teeth.

Here he comes again, yep..owned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
06-05-2014, 02:33 AM
lol Avante mad.

Now you're too chickenshit to talk to me. Had to learn your lesson one more time the hard way.

Keep whining, chubbs. I'm not afraid to address you directly. You, on the other hand, are afraid to address me directly -- so add coward to you list of attributes.

I can't wait for the next thread you start about me.

Owned!

Avante
06-05-2014, 02:34 AM
100% OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here he comes again, I gurantee it!

ChumpDumper
06-05-2014, 02:38 AM
lol I already predicted this Avante.

You'll keep whining about my owning you, then you'll forget just how stupid you looked and will try to tug on Superman's cape again.

johnsmith
06-05-2014, 02:39 AM
100% OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here he comes again, I gurantee it!

One time I said that you used the word "midget" x amount of times and you said you'd stop posting for 90 days if I proved it...so I did...and you posted immediately after.

There have been other times as well, but that was the only time with me.

ChumpDumper
06-05-2014, 02:39 AM
One time I said that you used the word "midget" x amount of times and you said you'd stop posting for 90 days if I proved it...so I did...and you posted immediately after.

There have been other times as well, but that was the only time with me.lol now he's going to whine and try to say it wasn't a bet.

Avante
06-05-2014, 02:40 AM
What exactly does the boy suffer from, what is this called?

Avante-ist?

ChumpDumper
06-05-2014, 02:42 AM
What exactly does the boy suffer from, what is this called?

Avante-ist?You've started at least three threads about me.

That is being owned by me.

johnsmith
06-05-2014, 02:43 AM
I've always been of the opinion that when one starts a thread about another, the thread starter has completely lost the flame war because it just proves the other person is firmly planted in their head.

Avante
06-05-2014, 02:43 AM

There have been other times as well, but that was the only time with me.

First off that was never a..bet...right? Second off if ya recall you used two/three forums when I make it very clear just this one. So you're wrong.

johnsmith
06-05-2014, 02:44 AM
First off that was never a..bet...right? Second off if ya recall you used two/three forums when I make it very clear just this one. So you're wrong.

Nope, I used avante and razor...you're making stuff up now.

johnsmith
06-05-2014, 02:44 AM
lol now he's going to whine and try to say it wasn't a bet.

Lol

johnsmith
06-05-2014, 02:45 AM
So you welshed on an "mutually agreed upon result should 'x' occur".

Sorta sounds like a bet avante

johnsmith
06-05-2014, 02:46 AM
The midget thing was only in this forum as well...you're old as shit though so I forgive the misunderstanding.

Goodnight

ChumpDumper
lol now he's going to whine and try to say it wasn't a bet.

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/attachments/car-chat/52788d1089683510-meaning-of-jdm-owned.gif

Avante
I've always been of the opinion that when one starts a thread about another, the thread starter has completely lost the flame war because it just proves the other person is firmly planted in their head.

Hell yes ChumpDumpster is firmly planted in my head, he's in every thread I post and bugs the hell out of me. The guy is an idiot and gets in my way. He's too dumb to be interesting so he's just a pest.

Avante
06-05-2014, 02:48 AM
Nope, I used avante and razor...you're making stuff up now.

Not at all, I was talking about a particular board you were talking about this complete forum. Get it right, ok?

ChumpDumper
06-05-2014, 02:48 AM
Hell yes ChumpDumpster is firmly planted in my head,lol you just admitted I own you.

Avante
06-05-2014, 02:49 AM
The midget thing was only in this forum as well...you're old as shit though so I forgive the misunderstanding.

Goodnight

You're dumb as shit and are lying, you knew the deal. Fucking liar, sheesh!

DJR210
06-05-2014, 02:50 AM
Sad that I knew the exact content of the OP before I entered the thread

Avante
06-05-2014, 02:52 AM
Boy little Chumpy got totally trolled for how long tonight, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucker is beyond just being dense, wow!

I OWN the boy and will gladly trade him for a beer.

ChumpDumper
06-05-2014, 02:54 AM
Boy little Chumpy got totally trolled for how long tonight, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucker is beyond just being dense, wow!

I OWN the boy and will gladly trade him for a beer.lol Avante damage control

You say you are only trolling but you're still afraid to address me directly -- proving you are serious about all this.

Avante
06-05-2014, 02:56 AM
Sad that I knew the exact content of the OP before I entered the thread

This is really sad.....

Why Didn't Ibaka Win MVP? (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233836)

Avante
06-05-2014, 03:05 AM
Ok I had fun kicking/trolling my boy Chump around, he's so dumb it's funny.

Now tommorow he'll once again follow me around like a little bitch trying to get my attention, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

I OWN this guy and alway have. Funny how he tries eveything to get out from under it but the one thing that would work.....stay out of my threads.

ChumpDumper
06-05-2014, 03:07 AM
Hey, you're the one who started a third thread about me.

Whining about my being in your threads guarantees I will troll you in your threads, cellulite.

DJR210
06-05-2014, 03:12 AM
This is really sad.....

Why Didn't Ibaka Win MVP? (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233836)

Whatever you say rapist.

Avante
06-05-2014, 03:13 AM
Is this one dumb fuck or what, hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
06-05-2014, 03:14 AM
Whatever you say rapist.

Dude, when ya get can't do any better than that don't be talking shit, ok?

ChumpDumper
06-05-2014, 03:14 AM
lol thied person whimper whaaing.

Avante
06-05-2014, 03:16 AM
So totally OWNED it's comical.

Here he comes again! Haahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blake
06-05-2014, 08:00 AM
Who could have predicted that this thread would go this way.

Avante seriously needs to invest in an English dictionary.

Clipper Nation
06-05-2014, 08:58 AM
Fat fuck welcher and coward :lol

Avante
06-05-2014, 10:15 AM
Who could have predicted that this thread would go this way.

Avante seriously needs to invest in an English dictionary.

Well it's sure beats the hell out of leeching. Don't you ever get bored with that?

A dictionary?

Avante
06-05-2014, 10:16 AM
Fat fuck welcher and coward :lol

Still following me around, wow guy.

johnsmith
06-05-2014, 10:24 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202707

Go ahead and check that link out avante. Tell me who is a liar again?

mrsmaalox
06-05-2014, 10:40 AM
Well it's sure beats the hell out of leeching. Don't you ever get bored with that?

A dictionary?

dic·tion·ar·y

/ˈdikSHəˌnerē/

noun: dictionary; plural noun: dictionaries

a book or electronic resource that lists the words of a language (typically in alphabetical order) and gives their meaning, or gives the equivalent words in a different language, often also providing information about pronunciation, origin, and usage.
"I'll look up ‘love’ in the dictionary"

synonyms: lexicon, wordbook, word list, glossary; More
thesaurus

"if they don't understand what a word means, then they can look it up in the dictionary"

The Gemini Method
06-05-2014, 10:42 AM
I came to see what witty response Maalox would drop...I get the definition of dictionary haha.

Avante
06-05-2014, 10:46 AM
dic·tion·ar·y

/ˈdikSHəˌnerē/

noun: dictionary; plural noun: dictionaries

a book or electronic resource that lists the words of a language (typically in alphabetical order) and gives their meaning, or gives the equivalent words in a different language, often also providing information about pronunciation, origin, and usage.
"I'll look up ‘love’ in the dictionary"

synonyms: lexicon, wordbook, word list, glossary; More
thesaurus

"if they don't understand what a word means, then they can look it up in the dictionary"

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
06-05-2014, 10:51 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202707

Go ahead and check that link out avante. Tell me who is a liar again?

Will you ever figure out that guys like you who pretty much just leech off others and are pests I simply don't give a fuck about? You totally ignore the thread title then expect me to go read something, hahaha!!!!! Dude, you work way too hard at this and why I don't know.

Go bug somebody else, ok?

Blake
06-05-2014, 11:06 AM

A dictionary?

what's your definition of leeching

Avante
06-05-2014, 11:22 AM
what's your definition of leeching

You sit down at the computer click on a site then go look for who you can bug. You're not at all interested in the topic you just wanna bug the OP. And, you never or very rarely do anything else but that. You don't originate threads, ya hardly ever talk about the thread topic, all you want to do is bother people. Sound familiar?

Clipper Nation
06-05-2014, 11:36 AM
Still following me around, wow guy.
Still welching and being a pussy...

ChumpDumper
06-05-2014, 12:20 PM
Will you ever figure out that guys like you who pretty much just leech off others and are pests I simply don't give a fuck about? You totally ignore the thread title then expect me to go read something, hahaha!!!!! Dude, you work way too hard at this and why I don't know.

Go bug somebody else, ok?Why are you working so hard and giving so many fucks about us?

Blake
06-05-2014, 01:47 PM
You sit down at the computer click on a site then go look for who you can bug. You're not at all interested in the topic you just wanna bug the OP. And, you never or very rarely do anything else but that.

where did you get this definition?

xmas1997
06-05-2014, 01:54 PM

It's true, that is exactly what you do. It is called "trolling", and that is ALL that you do here, it is common knowledge, your posts attest to this fact.
So why do you deny the truth of it?

Blake
06-05-2014, 01:59 PM
It's true, that is exactly what you do. It is called "trolling", and that is ALL that you do here, it is common knowledge, your posts attest to this fact.

He called it "leeching".

why do your reading skills suck so badly?

xmas1997
06-05-2014, 02:04 PM
He called it "leeching".

why do your reading skills suck so badly?

I don't care what he calls it.
As soon as YOU type something on here, it is the same as a baseless fact, an out an out lie, just like chump.
Your schticks are common and predictable as well as ignorant for the most part.
It is what we have come to expect from you, just like when you stupidly disputed my collegiate background.
And unfortunately it is what you guys always do on here, over and over again.
It is mundane and boring to boot.

Avante
06-05-2014, 02:05 PM
Still welching and being a pussy...

I;m not the one totally ignoring ....AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...what's being said.

Avante
06-05-2014, 02:07 PM

Fuck the definition is that not what you're all about here, hell yes it is. You are totally fucked up guy and it's tiresome having you in all my threads. GO AWAY..ok ya fucking leech.

Clipper Nation
06-05-2014, 02:08 PM
I;m not the one totally ignoring ....AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...what's being said.

People ignore what you say because it's boring, repetitive, and unimportant, tbh....

Blake
06-05-2014, 02:09 PM
I don't care what he calls it.

I know you don't. You only care about me.

Avante
06-05-2014, 02:10 PM
People ignore what you say because it's boring, repetitive, and unimportant, tbh....

That coming from a guy who goes around..."you're a faggot"....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! A guy who is totally misearale 100% of the time. Dude, why do you follow me around day in and day out? Why not talk to those far more interesting, well?

Avante
06-05-2014, 02:11 PM

Stop bugging people asshole and see if anyone cares about you.

Blake
06-05-2014, 02:12 PM
Fuck the definition is that not what you're all about here, hell yes it is. You are totally fucked up guy and it's tiresome having you in all my threads. GO AWAY..ok ya fucking leech.

Damn you're so sensitive. You have nightmares about me, don't you.

Blake
06-05-2014, 02:15 PM
Stop bugging people asshole and see if anyone cares about you.

I don't care if people care about me here.

You, however, are obsessed with having people care about you.

...Because you're insecure about yourself. it's sad and pathetic to be very honest.

xmas1997
06-05-2014, 02:17 PM

And sadly people ignore you for even lesser important profound reasons!

Wrong, another lie as usual. Man, you love to lie. You must be a sociopath if you truly believe your own fabrications.
Why do you and chump love distorting and lying about what certain people post?
Because you two do that constantly, in fact it is probably the only CONSISTENT thing you do tbh.

Clipper Nation
06-05-2014, 02:18 PM
That coming from a guy who goes around..."you're a faggot"....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! A guy who is totally misearale 100% of the time. Dude, why do you follow me around day in and day out? Why not talk to those far more interesting, well?

Shut up faggot

Clipper Nation
06-05-2014, 02:18 PM
And sadly people ignore you for even lesser important profound reasons!

Which Ivy League school did you go to?

xmas1997
06-05-2014, 02:19 PM
Which Ivy League school did you go to?

Yawn, fuck off, troll.
:lmao

xmas1997
06-05-2014, 02:21 PM

I've noticed this about CN, it is his schtick.
Probably the real truth is that he is one himself, he loves calling others that.

Clipper Nation
06-05-2014, 02:22 PM
Yawn, fuck off, troll.

I'll fuck off if you tell me which Ivy League school you went to...

Blake
06-05-2014, 02:27 PM
Wrong, another lie as usual. Man, you love to lie. You must be a sociopath if you truly believe your own fabrications.
Why do you and chump love distorting and lying about what certain people post?
Because you two do that constantly, in fact it is probably the only CONSISTENT thing you do tbh.

Coming from the guy who claims that he graduated magna cum laude from an Ivy League University makes this post extra delicious.

TeyshaBlue
06-05-2014, 02:27 PM

This is demonstrably untrue. I've had a few give and takes with blake over the years. I think he kicked my ass the last debate we had. :lol
I took a pretty unstable position tho.:lol :loll

xmas1997
06-05-2014, 02:41 PM
This is demonstrably untrue. I've had a few give and takes with blake over the years. I think he kicked my ass the last debate we had. :lol
I took a pretty unstable position tho.:lol :loll

He's changed for the worst since then. I have only agreed with him on very few occasions and just recently, simply because he wasn't trolling at the time tbh.
But when he trolls, he lies.

Blake
06-05-2014, 02:44 PM
He's changed for the worst since then. I have only agreed with him on very few occasions and just recently, simply because he wasn't trolling at the time tbh.
But when he trolls, he lies.

So if I disagree with you, I must be trolling.

xmas1997
06-05-2014, 03:03 PM
So if I disagree with you, I must be trolling.

Not necessarily, blake, I don't think anyone can troll incessantly, unless they truly are a sociopath.
But I'd say that most, maybe 90%, of your posts are trolling and thus blatant lies.
I do not mind a good respectful and even passionate debate or discussion, but few of us get that from you on here.
Oddly enough you and I have just recently agreed on a few things like the type of man Pope Francis is.
When you post something profound and is obviously not a slam, then you are a decent guy for a change.
And I can respect a difference in opinion.
I call it like it is.

Blake
06-05-2014, 03:25 PM
But I'd say that most, maybe 90%, of your posts are trolling and thus blatant lies.

I call it like it is.

give me one post of mine that's a blatant lie and I'll apologize for it.

Just one.

Avante
06-05-2014, 04:15 PM
Damn you're so sensitive. You have nightmares about me, don't you.

I never think of you at all until here ya come pulling on my cape. The the thing little guy is that it's always something stupid.

Avante
06-05-2014, 04:17 PM
I don't care if people care about me here.

You, however, are obsessed with having people care about you.

...Because you're insecure about yourself. it's sad and pathetic to be very honest.

Yeah that 's why I always do what everyone asks, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So ya have never noticed I simply don't give a shit what others want? You really haven't picked up on that, wow!

ChumpDumper
06-05-2014, 04:19 PM
So we don't do what you tell us to either, so you're not special.

Again.

Blake
06-05-2014, 04:21 PM
So ya have never noticed I simply don't give a shit what others want? You really haven't picked up on that, wow!

so why should i give a shit to what you want?

honestly, I don't give a shit what you want either. All your whining about me/us is in vain.

Avante
06-05-2014, 04:29 PM
so why should i give a shit to what you want?

honestly, I don't give a shit what you want either. All your whining about me/us is in vain.

Do I go around entering threads just for the sole purpose of bothering people? Very very rare, while that's all you ever do. And that sucks. You are too stupid to be entertaining because you don't know anything so I;m stuck with that....DUH!...which is you.

Why not go bother those more down there on your level, ok?

Blake
06-05-2014, 04:47 PM
Do I go around entering threads just for the sole purpose of bothering people? Very very rare, while that's all you ever do. And that sucks.

But you've done it. That makes you a hypocrite.

A whiny hypocrite.

You are too stupid to be entertaining because you don't know anything so I;m stuck with that....DUH!...which is you.

Why not go bother those more down there on your level, ok?

Since you don't care what anyone else wants, why should I care what you want?

Avante
06-05-2014, 04:50 PM
Since you don't care what anyone else wants, why should I care what you want?

I don't go looking to bug anyone little guy, do you see me following anyone around like you CONSTANTLY! do? I post threads you follow people around, see the difference, ya don't do ya moron?

Blake
06-05-2014, 04:57 PM
I don't go looking to bug anyone little guy, do you see me following anyone around like you CONSTANTLY! do? I post threads you follow people around, see the difference, ya don't do ya moron?

How many threads have you started with me, clipper nation or chumpdumper in the title?

were you looking to bug us or whine about us? Or both?

ChumpDumper
06-05-2014, 04:58 PM
I don't go looking to bug anyone little guy?You've started at least three threads about me.

xmas1997
06-07-2014, 11:45 AM
give me one post of mine that's a blatant lie and I'll apologize for it.

Just one.

You know what they are. You are the troll, not me.

Blake
06-07-2014, 12:37 PM

whatever, Ivy.

Clipper Nation
06-07-2014, 12:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/1VCiDnL.jpg

Which one did you go to?

xmas1997
06-07-2014, 01:34 PM

Which one did you go to?

Right on cue, the other dumb troll of the triad makes his dramatic appearance.
Here is my patent response to your lying and idiocy:
Yawn, fuck off, troll.
:lol

Clipper Nation
06-07-2014, 01:43 PM
Right on cue, the other dumb troll of the triad makes his dramatic appearance.
Here is my patent response to your lying and idiocy:
Yawn, fuck off, troll.

Here's a deal for you: I'll fuck off if you reveal which one of these schools you went to:

http://i.imgur.com/et8x2Gi.png

xmas1997
06-07-2014, 01:48 PM
Here's a deal for you: I'll fuck off if you reveal which one of these schools you went to:

http://i.imgur.com/et8x2Gi.png

As I told your fellow troll chump, I already posted this eons ago, but that isn't good enough for you, so go play your childish juvenile games with someone else, it doesn't fly with me.
The best I will ever offer you is what you deserve: yawn, fuck off troll.

Clipper Nation
06-07-2014, 01:49 PM
As I told your fellow troll chump, I already posted this eons ago, but that isn't good enough for you, so go play your childish juvenile games with someone else, it doesn't fly with me.
The best I will ever offer you is what you deserve: yawn, fuck off troll.
In other words, you lied and didn't actually go to an Ivy League school....

xmas1997
06-07-2014, 01:53 PM
In other words, you lied and didn't actually go to an Ivy League school....

What a stupid troll you truly are.
Trolls, like you, do nothing but lie.
Troll-bashers, like me and others, do not have any reason to lie, especially on a simple insignificant message board no less.
Thus you are lying with every post you make, and validate me in the process.
Keep up the troll work, you are looking more and more foolish by the post.

Blake
06-07-2014, 02:05 PM

Troll-bashers, like me and others, do not have any reason to lie

You're either ignorant as to what an ivy school is or you're a liar.

Truthfully, no trolling, that's absolutely your only two options here.

xmas1997
06-07-2014, 02:30 PM
You're either ignorant as to what an ivy school is or you're a liar.

Truthfully, no trolling, that's absolutely your only two options here.

So says you, but no one cares what you think simply because "thinking" is definitely not your strong suit. And you are only half way competent as a troll. You should consider another past time.

Katherine Robinson
06-07-2014, 02:55 PM

Which one did you go to?

University of Pennsylvania is like the UC Merced of its class.

Blake
06-07-2014, 03:08 PM
So says you, but no one cares what you think simply because "thinking" is definitely not your strong suit. And you are only half way competent as a troll. You should consider another past time.

Everyone here knows what I said is true:

Either you're lying or your horribly ignorant. Probably a bit of both.

That's it. Truth.

Clipper Nation
06-07-2014, 03:11 PM
Trolls, like you, do nothing but lie.
Troll-bashers, like me and others, do not have any reason to lie, especially on a simple insignificant message board no less.
Thus you are lying with every post you make, and validate me in the process.
Keep up the troll work, you are looking more and more foolish by the post.

So you didn't lie about going to an Ivy League school? Which one did you go to, then?

xmas1997
06-07-2014, 03:22 PM
So you didn't lie about going to an Ivy League school? Which one did you go to, then?

Why do you care? Who gives a shit what you think? You are a troll.
Are you proud of that?

xmas1997
06-07-2014, 03:32 PM
I even named all three schools at one time or another on here way back before being trolled so extensively.
I won't say them again unless I need to in order to back up an argument.
But just because some ignorant troll wants me to, is definitely not a good enough reason IMHO.

Clipper Nation
06-07-2014, 04:01 PM
I even named all three schools at one time or another on here way back before being trolled so extensively.

Link?

xmas1997
06-07-2014, 04:07 PM

That's it. Truth.

Riiiiight, sure you are!
You just flat out do not have a clue.
Why don't you just go back to playing jacks with your other two stooges and leave the competent posting to the rest of us?
Ignorant people like you three really should only be seen and not heard!

pgardn
06-07-2014, 04:22 PM
Just as I knew ya would, you don't even own a nut do ya faggot? A little fucking coward who cums all over himself everytime he bugs someone. Wow, is that sad or what?

Ok man back on ignore, you are simply too fucked up to waste time on.

Now watch as this freak follows me everywhere I go, yep just like a teenage girl at a rock concert.

And then you respond after you put him on ignore?
I have a load of people on ignore.
Even though you get some of their posts thru other posters, it's really a nice feature.

Did you ever put him on ignore like you said you would in your 3rd post?

Blake
06-07-2014, 04:24 PM

That's it. Truth.

Riiiiight, sure you are!

Huh? Saying "sure you are" makes no contextual sense here.

for someone claiming Ivy league schooling in communication studies, your communication abilities are awful. Pitiful even.

xmas1997
06-07-2014, 04:33 PM
Huh? Saying "sure you are" makes no contextual sense here.

for someone claiming Ivy league schooling in communication studies, your communication abilities are awful. Pitiful even.

Obviously you are the one with the reading comprehension disorder if you didn't understand the reference.
You said "everyone here knows what you said was true" and it is just too obvious you are wrong about that, just as you are wrong about my reference to it.
You should go back to trolling me about my schools, it was such a huge laugh for me.
As if any of you knew what you were taking about!

Clipper Nation
06-07-2014, 04:42 PM
Riiiiight, sure you are!
You just flat out do not have a clue.
Why don't you just go back to playing jacks with your other two stooges and leave the competent posting to the rest of us?
Ignorant people like you three really should only be seen and not heard!
:lol Expecting us to believe you went to Dartmouth

Blake
06-07-2014, 04:47 PM
Obviously you are the one with the reading comprehension disorder if you didn't understand the reference.
You said "everyone here knows what you said was true" and it is just too obvious you are wrong about that

And you said "sure you are"

You do realize that's grammatically terrible, right?

Lol Dartmouth

xmas1997
06-07-2014, 04:49 PM
:lol Expecting us to believe you went to Dartmouth

You truly are an idiot, thinking I expect anything at all of you three!
You see, I could care less what you "think", much less of what you "expect".
It is what it is and I had a great experience regardless of what a troll might wish.
I can only laugh at you more tbh. Because you attach some sort of "specialness" to it.
Plus it was so very important to you, you wasted so many hours trying to troll me on it, waste of your time as far as I am concerned, but I still am laughing at you idiots.
Yes, it was very very amusing watching you three whimpering, and whining, and crying and getting off on yourselves as you posted the same boring drivel over and over again like rabid dogs after a bone.
:rollin

xmas1997
06-07-2014, 04:50 PM
And you said "sure you are"

You do realize that's grammatically terrible, right?

Lol Dartmouth

As if you didn't know exactly what I sarcastically meant.

Blake
06-07-2014, 06:12 PM
As if you didn't know exactly what I sarcastically meant.

You still don't get what I'm saying.

Lol Dartmouth

xmas1997
06-07-2014, 06:22 PM
You still don't get what I'm saying.

Lol Dartmouth

I seriously doubt you even know what you are saying, and if you do, then you are deliberately masking it.

Blake
06-07-2014, 06:51 PM
I seriously doubt you even know what you are saying, and if you do, then you are deliberately masking it.

It was a very straightforward grammar question that you still haven't answered.

I really have a hard time believing you graduated magna cum laude in communications. You're awful at communicating.

xmas1997
06-07-2014, 07:47 PM
It was a very straightforward grammar question that you still haven't answered.

I really have a hard time believing you graduated magna cum laude in communications. You're awful at communicating.

Don't delude yourself into thinking I care what you believe.
Nor do I pay very much attention to what you post.
And further it makes no consequence to me your opinion of my communications.
One thing is for sure, you troll and consequently you lie, thusly I will take the reverse of your statements as the true facts of the matter.
Thank you for the validation!

Blake
06-07-2014, 11:15 PM
Don't delude yourself into thinking I care what you believe.
Nor do I pay very much attention to what you post.

You absolutely pay attention. You respond almost every time.

You just have trouble comprehending what I say.

And further it makes no consequence to me your opinion of my communications.

Communication is a singular term.

Smh magna cum laude

xmas1997
06-08-2014, 08:16 AM
You absolutely pay attention. You respond almost every time.

You just have trouble comprehending what I say.

Communication is a singular term.

Smh magna cum laude

I attach no valid significance to what you write, rather I respond because it is the expected thing to do on message boards, if someone says good morning, you reply back. This isn't rocket science here contrary to what you think or how you behave. Can't believe you are so dense and ignorant that this has to be explained to you.
And if you knew HOW to communicate clearly, then there would be no confusion, but I've read many posts on this forum saying that you don't know what you are talking about, so it is to be expected from you.

mouse
06-08-2014, 07:19 PM
Very entertaining topic I'm courious how it will all end.....with a GTG?

xmas1997
06-08-2014, 08:27 PM
Very entertaining topic I'm courious how it will all end.....with a GTG?

Why not?
But Blake will never go, he is afraid.

Avante
06-09-2014, 02:53 PM
Blake and CN doing the only thing they ever do here, wow!

Blake
06-09-2014, 03:44 PM
Blake and CN doing the only thing they ever do here, wow!

You and xmas doing the usual thing here, whining about me and CN

Avante
06-09-2014, 04:09 PM
You and xmas doing the usual thing here, whining about me and CN

Do we follow you two around, nope! Do you follow us around, yep!

ONE MORE TIME!!!

Stop following me around Blake and watch how much I talk about you. You need me (as we all can see) while I wish you'd dry up and blow away.

Blake
06-09-2014, 04:19 PM
Do we follow you two around, nope! Do you follow us around, yep!

Absolutely you both follow me around.

You yourself even pull up old posts of mine.

You're a whiny hypocrite

Avante
06-09-2014, 04:25 PM

You're a whiny hypocrite

Are you really this fucked up? Dude, stay out of my threads and see how much we talk, ok ya dumb fuck? I pull up old posts of yours I knew nothing about but I know you'll be bugging others because that's all you ever do here. See how that works ya dumb fuck?

Nobody should be this totaly fucked up, wow!

Watch the boy, he can't stay away from me. Yep, owned!

Blake
06-09-2014, 05:38 PM
Yep, owned!

well that would explain your angry rants

Avante
06-09-2014, 10:08 PM
well that would explain your angry rants

Nobody wants some dumbass kid constantly bugging them guy. You are too stupid to make this interesting. I think I'll start calling you ...speedbump...ya just slow things down and get in everyones way.

Blake
06-10-2014, 09:57 AM
Nobody wants some dumbass kid constantly bugging them guy. You are too stupid to make this interesting. I think I'll start calling you ...speedbump...ya just slow things down and get in everyones way.

No I don't. You just don't know how to stay on topic.

xmas1997
06-10-2014, 11:47 AM

You're a whiny hypocrite

No, you are the one guilty of what you accuse, pulling up old posts of ours, following us around, and being a whiny hypocrite. That is all you ever do on here, over 31,000 posts of it.
Own up to it and quit whining about it.

Avante
06-10-2014, 12:06 PM
No I don't. You just don't know how to stay on topic.

Speedbump.....a perfect fit.

Avante
06-10-2014, 12:07 PM
No, you are the one guilty of what you accuse, pulling up old posts of ours, following us around, and being a whiny hypocrite. That is all you ever do on here, over 31,000 posts of it.

I think it's prety obvious Blake is a lonely retarded little shit who has 0 going on.

xmas1997
06-10-2014, 12:19 PM
I think it's prety obvious Blake is a lonely retarded little shit who has 0 going on.

It is getting pretty obvious tbh.
And the same can be said about chump and CN.
All three are total losers on this message board and most probably in real life too.
You are what you portray yourself to be.
Just as you are judged by your associations.

Blake
06-10-2014, 04:44 PM

I'm not whining. Seriously, you guys need to look up the definition of whining.

and I don't care if he pulls up old posts. Just don't claim "I'm bored with you" before pulling old posts, writing poems and starting threads in my honor.

Blake
06-10-2014, 04:45 PM

What does it say about you that you write poems whining about someone you think has 0 going on?

xmas1997
06-10-2014, 05:29 PM
I'm not whining. Seriously, you guys need to look up the definition of whining.

and I don't care if he pulls up old posts. Just don't claim "I'm bored with you" before pulling old posts, writing poems and starting threads in my honor.

What, you have a thing against art now?
What's next with you, whining about everything under the sun just because Avante or I posts something?
Geez, get a life outside of message boards, or quit trolling while on one, or some combination of both, but by all means quit whining and then trying to pass it off as something we are doing when all you have to do is look in a mirror.
You really have a lot of gall to go with that BS of yours.

Blake
06-10-2014, 05:33 PM
What, you have a thing against art now?

Seriously, you're retarded.

xmas1997
06-10-2014, 05:36 PM
Seriously, you're retarded.

I will take that as a yes since you can't answer a single question without lying about it.
I bet everyone in your real life outside message boards knows you as a blatant liar too.

Avante
06-10-2014, 05:39 PM
I will take that as a yes since you can't answer a single question without lying about it.
I bet everyone in your real life outside message boards knows you as a blatant liar too.

xmas the only way to really hurt this freak is to ignore him. I'm getting this feeling you actually enjoy the battle, hope I'm wrong.

Ignore Blake and watch what happens it will be far more fun watching the poor boy freaking out than talking at him.

After today I will never mention his name or anything about him ever again if you could do the same we'd be rid of the freak. Let him bug others.

xmas1997
06-10-2014, 05:43 PM
xmas the only way to really hurt this freak is to ignore him. I'm getting this feeling you actually enjoy the battle, hope I'm wrong.

Ignore Blake and watch what happens it will be far more fun watching the poor boy freaking out than talking at him.

After today I will never mention his name or anything about him ever again if you could do the same we'd be rid of the freak. Let him bug others.

Okay, I will ignore him in both these threads.
Besides all he is going to do is lie, about me, and everything else too.

xmas1997
06-10-2014, 07:23 PM
In fact, new trollish lie coming soon from these trolls.

Blake
06-10-2014, 07:27 PM
Okay, I will ignore him in both these threads.
Besides all he is going to do is lie, about me, and everything else too.

That's a lie

Blake
06-10-2014, 07:28 PM
In fact, new trollish lie coming soon from these trolls.

Just from you it looks like

xmas1997
06-10-2014, 07:29 PM
Yup, right on cue, another blatant lie. See above, I called it. ^
In fact two lies in a row.
Go figure!

Avante
06-11-2014, 12:04 AM
Yup, right on cue, another blatant lie. See above, I called it. ^
In fact two lies in a row.
Go figure!

xmas...let this freak Blake die bro..ok? What would the freak do without us, think about that. I'm dead serious after this stuff today I'm 100% done with the freak, yep I'm totally bored with the dummy.

I know you enjoy slapping him around and yuu do kick his ass (who doesn't?) but he's too stupid to realize it. It's...'hurt your fist beating on me didn't you"......as sad as that is. As long as you talk to him he really does see that as...I win, you lose....yes he's that far gone.

Blake
06-11-2014, 09:33 AM
xmas...let this freak Blake die bro..ok? What would the freak do without us, think about that. I'm dead serious after this stuff today I'm 100% done with the freak, yep I'm totally bored with the dummy.

That's a lie.

xmas1997
06-11-2014, 10:11 AM

I know you enjoy slapping him around and yuu do kick his ass (who doesn't?) but he's too stupid to realize it. It's...'hurt your fist beating on me didn't you"......as sad as that is. As long as you talk to him he really does see that as...I win, you lose....yes he's that far gone.

I get it, "he hurt my fist with his face" kind of thing. :lmao
But he is such a blatant liar that some out there might be gullible enough to believe those lies.
It is irritating that every post he makes is a lie about someone.
And his two fellow stooges, chump and CN do the exact same thing, they are like mirror images of each other.
How can these three perpetuate and LIE so much?
It behooves common reasoning and decency.
No doubt they will read this post, laugh, and start lying some more.
It is also amusing that their ONLY defense is out and out lies.
None of them are man enough to admit they are ever wrong, that they are ever "owned", and that they are basically lying.
These are very sad excuses for human beings that they can never step up to the plate.

Avante
06-11-2014, 11:34 PM
"ClipperNation"

poor little guy
dumb as can be
gets his nut
stalking me

the boy never smiles
as we can see
he's too busy
stalking me