PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Smush Parker on Highly Questionable just now talked about Kobe

Thebesteva
06-04-2014, 03:51 PM
They dragged it out of him to get some juicy story, he finally gave one. He said he approached Kobe to talk about off topic stuff like football early into Smush's Laker career and Kobe told him to not talk to him because you don't have the accolades to talk to me yet. :lol Alpha male doing alpha male things

Nathan89
06-04-2014, 03:55 PM
Kobe is a POS teammate and is lucky his team had superior talent being supported by team willing to pay way over the tax.

Clipper Nation
06-04-2014, 04:15 PM
:lmao Implying that an omega-male role player like Kirby is an "alpha male"

Koolaid_Man
06-04-2014, 04:16 PM
I heard the story years ago it's old news but it does remind me of how much Kobe and I are alike...just like this elbow to Sasha:

LOHpZQ723es

Ricky Davis
06-04-2014, 04:45 PM
:lmao picking on the team's whipping boy and having it filmed so he can look like a tough guy

Malik Hairston
06-04-2014, 05:21 PM
That's not alpha behaviour, tbh:lol..that's sociopathic, antisocial behaviour from a nigga that is known not to have any friends, according to most people that have been around him..shit, his own parents hate him:lol..

Clipper Nation
06-04-2014, 05:25 PM
That's not alpha behaviour, tbh:lol..that's sociopathic, antisocial behaviour from a nigga that is known not to have any friends, according to most people that have been around him..shit, his own parents hate him:lol..

So true.... if Kirby didn't get NBA-player genes passed down to him from his father, he'd basically be Gaycob :lol

Red Hawk #21
06-04-2014, 07:14 PM
Doesn't Smush Parker weigh in at around 250+ Pounds nowadays?

Thebesteva
06-04-2014, 07:45 PM
:lmao Implying that an omega-male role player like Kirby is an "alpha male"

I'm just clowning, Kobe is well known as a horrible teammate. :lol I love the guys game in his prime, but the older he gets the more clear it is how horrible of a person he is behind closed doors.

Splits
06-04-2014, 11:05 PM
I'm just clowning, Kobe is well known as a horrible teammate. :lol I love the guys game in his prime, but the older he gets the more clear it is how horrible of a person he is behind closed doors.

http://i.imgur.com/Zv6iCW2.gif?1

DMC
06-04-2014, 11:06 PM
They dragged it out of him to get some juicy story, he finally gave one. He said he approached Kobe to talk about off topic stuff like football early into Smush's Laker career and Kobe told him to not talk to him because you don't have the accolades to talk to me yet. :lol Alpha male doing alpha male things

Alpha male being the cancer of an organization to the point where even a transient coach won't sign on. We're talking about a guy who's coached half the teams in the league and is now coaching a college that won't ever see a national championship because of their schedule. Dude wouldn't go to LA because he knows the next coach will have to try to fit Kobe into the system, take orders from Kobe, and get Kobe shots and still try to win games despite of Kobe. No one would want that Job, hell even Mike fired himself.

spursparker9
06-04-2014, 11:59 PM
At least Kobe didn't punch Parker in the face like Jordan did to Kerr/

UZER
06-05-2014, 01:15 AM
Alpha male being the cancer of an organization to the point where even a transient coach won't sign on. We're talking about a guy who's coached half the teams in the league and is now coaching a college that won't ever see a national championship because of their schedule. Dude wouldn't go to LA because he knows the next coach will have to try to fit Kobe into the system, take orders from Kobe, and get Kobe shots and still try to win games despite of Kobe. No one would want that Job, hell even Mike fired himself.

Not to mention he'll take the ALL the blame for old broken Kobe not winning chips his last few years.

hater
06-05-2014, 03:29 AM

Truth nuke tbh.

Garnett also does shit like this on a daily basis. Pekins too. "Im the silverback here" :lmao

these rookies think this is something new :lmao

resistanze
06-05-2014, 07:32 AM
Didn't Smush tell this story like 5 years ago?

DMC
06-05-2014, 04:56 PM
That was Kwame.

Mugen
06-05-2014, 05:00 PM

Probably because Smush Parker would have stomped him out if that happened tbh. This is the same Kirby that got punked by Reggie Miller :lol