PDA

View Full Version : Bulls: Fans, Why Do They Even Watch Games?

DMC
06-05-2014, 06:19 PM
It seems the only reason Spurs fans, Lakers fans and other various not so successful teams fans hang on is so that the one guy on the team can move up the all time ladder. I've seen people here say that when Duncan gets his 5th, they will be satisfied and probably stop watching. If Kobe got his 6th, Lakers fans would be thrilled. MJ is the GOAT. No one on that team is ever going to surpass him. No one who's playing now other than Lebron could come close to MJ and Lebron shit the bed on that by joining up with the Justice League. So Bulls fans really have nothing to hang on for. Are they all just going around talking 20 year old shit about how great MJ is and laughing at anyone making comparisons to today's players? Is every Bulls fan Culburn personified?

Malik Hairston
06-05-2014, 06:24 PM
As I've said many times in the past, Bulls fans, and Chicago fans in general, are the shittiest and least knowledgeable fans in sports fandom, tbh..only Knicks/New York fans are as bad..

Clipper Nation
06-05-2014, 06:27 PM
:lol They don't, tbh.... their home games are basically social events for rich local businessmen and pink-hat fans now, just like Cubs games.... the average fan has hopped on the Blackhawks bandwagon now....

Clipper Nation
06-05-2014, 06:27 PM
As I've said many times in the past, Bulls fans, and Chicago fans in general, are the shittiest and least knowledgeable fans in sports fandom, tbh..only Knicks/New York fans are as bad..

Laker fans make Bulls and Knicks fans look like basketball geniuses, tbh....

King Emmanuel
06-05-2014, 06:30 PM
the problem with chicago fans is they think they're smart. if theyd just stick to their faggot mentality like boston fans they wouldnt be as big of a joke

Franklin
06-05-2014, 08:41 PM
bandwagoners in general are irritating as fuck. I think those shittiest Bulls fans you refer to are those who became bulls fans after Jordan's double 3peats, not before. How many Heat fans do you remember there were on Spurstalk before 2010?

DMC
06-05-2014, 10:07 PM
bandwagoners in general are irritating as fuck. I think those shittiest Bulls fans you refer to are those who became bulls fans after Jordan's double 3peats, not before. How many Heat fans do you remember there were on Spurstalk before 2010?

Or Lakers fans pre-Pau?