PDA

View Full Version : __The Soup__

mouse
08-14-2005, 01:31 AM
It's on now On E! do you watch it? They show all the parts of Tv the big wigs wish you didn't see :smokin

check it out, tell me what you think

http://www.eonline.com/On/TheSoup/Images/soup_main.jpg

SequSpur
08-14-2005, 01:34 AM
Mouse likes Hot Soup.

Spurfect
08-14-2005, 01:38 AM
I LOVE the Soup.. Joel is hilarious (is that his name? i forgot) I haven't had cable for over a month so I really miss it :(

mouse
08-14-2005, 01:39 AM
They will show Bobby Brown and Witney Houston farting at a dinner table to these 400 lb black women dancing in spandex, now you tell me what is better on tv at this hour :lmao

http://www.eonline.com/On/TheSoup/

A Serbian Beast
08-14-2005, 01:40 AM
how do you live without cable for a month? i was without internet for 2 months, which made me go crazy. and yea, the soup is a funny show.

mouse
08-14-2005, 01:40 AM
I LOVE the Soup.. Joel is hilarious (is that his name? i forgot) I haven't had cable for over a month so I really miss it :(

I can record the shows for you if you pay the shipping.

A Serbian Beast
08-14-2005, 01:41 AM
They will show Bobby Brown and Witney Houston farting at a dinner table to these 400 lb black women dancing in spandex, now you tell me what is better on tv at this hour :lmao

http://www.eonline.com/On/TheSoup/
girls gone wild infomercials... :spin

David Bowie
08-14-2005, 01:43 AM
I love the Soup as well. However, I wish that show wouldn't spend so much time making fun of reality TV. It gets kind of old.

Spurfect
08-14-2005, 01:43 AM
how do you live without cable for a month? i was without internet for 2 months, which made me go crazy. and yea, the soup is a funny show.

well, I moved in the beginning of July. I didn't have my own cable so I couldn't transfer it or anything, so I thought I'd just hook up new service at my new place. Turns out, I was without cable for a few weeks and :GASP!: didn't really miss it much. I wanted the internet more. I shelled out the money to get Road Runner and decided not to get cable. I don't NEED it anyway.. it is better for me.

A Serbian Beast
08-14-2005, 01:46 AM
well, I moved in the beginning of July. I didn't have my own cable so I couldn't transfer it or anything, so I thought I'd just hook up new service at my new place. Turns out, I was without cable for a few weeks and :GASP!: didn't really miss it much. I wanted the internet more. I shelled out the money to get Road Runner and decided not to get cable. I don't NEED it anyway.. it is better for me.
yea, i moved here back in may, we had cable once we moved in here, which was good. but i wanted internet, we ordered it about a month after we lived here, and took about another month just to get it in the damn house. cable places piss me off.

mouse
08-14-2005, 01:48 AM
I pay 109.00 a month , the Cable , WWW, and Phone, is one payment to time warner.

Spurfect
08-14-2005, 01:51 AM
I can record the shows for you if you pay the shipping.

wow you guys are nice here! :hat

I pay 109.00 a month , the Cable , WWW, and Phone, is one payment to time warner.

i used to have both the digital cable and Roadrunner and was paying close to 100.00/month. of course i could afford it more back then too. right now i'm poor :(

Spurfect
08-14-2005, 01:52 AM
btw If you like The Soup you should catch Best Week Ever on VH1 too.. it is pretty funny

mouse
08-14-2005, 01:56 AM
You should stay at Koris house, 3 bedrooms ,3 Pcs, and 3 Tvs
all you have to do is clean up the place, and it's easy. I would do it if I didn't have a girlfriend. Right now I just mow the lawn every month for 50 bucks, can you cook?

thispego
08-14-2005, 01:56 AM
The Soup was better when it has John Henson... now THAT was some funny shit

Kori Ellis
08-14-2005, 01:58 AM
all you have to do is clean up the place, and it's easy. I would do it if I didn't have a girlfriend. Right now I just mow the lawn every month for 50 bucks, can you cook?

Are you offering people to live at my house?

:lmao

Spurfect
08-14-2005, 02:00 AM

I can tell that you guys make yourselves right at home at her place by the GTG pics :lol btw it is a very nice place. unfortunately the only things I can cook are microwaveable :lol

Kori Ellis
08-14-2005, 02:02 AM
I can tell that you guys make yourselves right at home at her place by the GTG pics

True. Somehow I was brave enough to let them have GTG's at our house when we weren't home and were at playoff games this season. :lol

Actually Mouse always takes very good care of my house if I'm not there and is very helpful in cleaning up after parties.

Steve Perry
08-14-2005, 02:03 AM
Are you offering people to live at my house?

:lmao

Well you had some Russian dude staying there, and I don't think he cleaned. mouse just figured you could help out another Club Poster till she gets on her feet. :smokin

Spurfect
08-14-2005, 02:05 AM
Well you had some Russian dude staying there, and I don't think he cleaned. mouse just figured you could help out another Club Poster till she gets on her feet. :smokin

how did you know I was a "she"? I was actually waiting for someone to ask..! good job.

A Serbian Beast
08-14-2005, 02:08 AM
True. Somehow I was brave enough to let them have GTG's at our house when we weren't home and were at playoff games this season. :lol

Actually Mouse always takes very good care of my house if I'm not there and is very helpful in cleaning up after parties.
haha, you got guts.

Steve Perry
08-14-2005, 02:08 AM
I thought that was a picture of you under your name.

A Serbian Beast
08-14-2005, 02:10 AM
it looks like britney spears in a way. is it?

Spurfect
08-14-2005, 02:11 AM
I thought that was a picture of you under your name.

LOL! It's Britney Spears.

A Serbian Beast
08-14-2005, 02:12 AM
BOOM!!! who is right? that would be me.

Kori Ellis
08-14-2005, 02:15 AM
LOL! It's Britney Spears.

Why is she crying?

A Serbian Beast
08-14-2005, 02:21 AM
shes happy, she just saved a bunch of money on her car insurance by switching to gieco. lol, i like the your reason for your second spur kori.

mouse
08-14-2005, 02:22 AM
Why is she crying?

She got hit by a pellet gun :lmao

Spurfect
08-14-2005, 02:27 AM
Why is she crying?

Interview with Diane Sawyer (or Barbara Walters..hell they're all the same) made her cry. I forgot why.. i think they were just talking about her fame and the effects of it on her life. and Justin Timberfake

A Serbian Beast
08-14-2005, 02:29 AM
effects? your making millions, be happy.

Horry For 3!
08-14-2005, 02:40 AM
I watch it every now n then.