PDA

View Full Version : Heat: One of the most pathetic things I've ever seen in forum history

GenuineLakerfan
06-05-2014, 11:19 PM
Malik Hairston, his last few posts today, he's constantly defending Lebron directly and indirectly like he's his lawyer and being paid by the minute. Meanwhile, he pretends to be a Spur fan? :lmao

Just a small sample size of his last few posts

14 Minutes Ago
Thread: Should the Spurs fix the A/C before game 2?
by Malik Hairston Replies
Views
Re: Should the Spurs fix the A/C before game 2?
:lol Spurs have a deep team, Miami looks terrible without Lebron..could be worth it, tbh..

Lebron: 0
Wade: -18
Bosh: -12

The Heat were winning by 2 points prior to Lebron leaving the game, they ended up losing by 15 points..

Why did a team with 2 superstars struggle to generate...

Leg cramps are pretty common in that heat, combined with Miami's over-reliance on James all year, tbh..we saw how bad they are when he went out..

My favorite post :lol

Jordan's team never relied on him as much as Lebron's team does..as we saw with Durant last series, fatigue is a major factor at this point of the year..

:lmao

Franklin
06-06-2014, 12:30 AM
MIami Cavaliers, tbh.

DMX7
06-06-2014, 12:51 AM
the days of the San Antonio Heat are long gone

DMC
06-06-2014, 12:55 AM
Malik Hairston, his last few posts today, he's constantly defending Lebron directly and indirectly like he's his lawyer and being paid by the minute. Meanwhile, he pretends to be a Spur fan? :lmao

Just a small sample size of his last few posts

My favorite post :lol

:lmao

You should see LG.com. You'll get a better idea of what pathetic looks like as they slobber all over each other to see Lebron cramp up and lose because it gives them Kobe hope.

Calispursfan11
06-06-2014, 01:06 AM
Hairston is an A1 Lebron sucking faggot. I endorse this thread.