PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Retards are all over the place..Finally people that don't play ball are exposed.

apalisoc_9
06-05-2014, 11:24 PM
OMG it's just a cramp kobe would have played through it..

Fucking fatass burritos..You can't move your muscle with a cramp you fat ass dumbasses...

OMG kobe and MJ

Lebron is already higher on the all time list than Kobe and Lebron is the only guy among all time Greats that has to do everything.

Man, all this hate on Lebron is fucking stupid....

Clipper Nation
06-05-2014, 11:49 PM
Another dumb excuse from the LeBron haters: "the added heat should affect the older players worse than the younger players"

Turns out that the opposite is true:

Arnold Toht
06-05-2014, 11:58 PM
Everyone is trying to pass themselves off as certified doctors, that's for sure.

Jacob1983
06-05-2014, 11:58 PM
They are playing a kid's game for millions and living the lives of kings. Again, I have no sympathy. If you don't want cramps, go be a peasant and see how you like it.

Chris
06-06-2014, 12:06 AM
Cramps suck but I've never had them for more than a minute or two. It's an intense pain and will make your whole body seize up especially right in the calves. I think people are questioning his toughness because he was pandering to the camera. It's like everytime the camera switched to him, he would hold his head down or grimace. It looked a bit like acting to me tbh... imo, he was worried about hurting himself and mentally checked out of the game. It's hard to question it, because its a long series. If this happened in a game 7, I would like to believe he would try to gut it out.

TDMVPDPOY
06-06-2014, 12:07 AM
spurs current players have weather all situations out west,

heat never played against that sort of competition where different styles and situations...

it also helps that duncan trains in the swimming pool which are always heated humidity...so his probably accustomed to it

Blake
06-06-2014, 12:09 AM

no wonder CBS fired him

Blake
06-06-2014, 12:10 AM
it also helps that duncan trains in the swimming pool which are always heated humidity...so his probably accustomed to it

wut

Chris
06-06-2014, 12:11 AM
Sharpe speaks his mind with no filter whether good or bad. It's admirable tbh

jimbo
06-06-2014, 12:18 AM
Cramps suck but I've never had them for more than a minute or two. It's an intense pain and will make your whole body seize up especially right in the calves. I think people are questioning his toughness because he was pandering to the camera. It's like everytime the camera switched to him, he would hold his head down or grimace. It looked a bit like acting to me tbh... imo, he was worried about hurting himself and mentally checked out of the game. It's hard to question it, because its a long series. If this happened in a game 7, I would like to believe he would try to gut it out.

If he's limping, he's nothing more than a spot up shooter on offense and a traffic cone on defense. I wouldn't even want him playing at that point.

You know Pop would pull Tony/Duncan if that's how they were, even if it was the last minute in a game 7.

DMC
06-06-2014, 12:18 AM
Everyone is trying to pass themselves off as certified doctors, that's for sure.

And not all are board certified, there are few of us.

DMC
06-06-2014, 12:19 AM
Lebron couldn't walk. He wasn't afraid to play through pain, he couldn't move. Anyone who's had a muscle cramp can attest to that fact.

phyzik
06-06-2014, 12:20 AM
Queen James time of the month TBH, Women I been with complain the most when it's their time of the month, especially when it is hot. That pussy is hurting right now.

sexinthatsx
06-06-2014, 12:20 AM

couple weeks ago, my calves cramped up for 2-3 minutes straight. Those 2-3 minutes of cramping set my calves up for 2-3 days of soreness. I had to constantly ice it, eat bananas to stay hydrated, drink gatorade, and massage it just to have it heal that fast.

spurraider21
06-06-2014, 12:24 AM
Another dumb excuse from the LeBron haters: "the added heat should affect the older players worse than the younger players"

Turns out that the opposite is true:

:lmao klapper is the same guy that predicted Kobe to be ready opening night from his torn achilles and said it would recover stronger than before :lmao

phyzik
Lebron couldn't walk. He wasn't afraid to play through pain, he couldn't move. Anyone who's had a muscle cramp can attest to that fact.

Bullshit.... I've walked that shit off plenty of times. It's a fucking pain in the ass for sure, it fucking hurts really bad sometimes, but I have always walked it off in 5 minutes or less every single time. Queen James just being a bitch IMHO.

Clipper Nation
:lmao klapper is the same guy that predicted Kobe to be ready opening night from his torn achilles and said it would recover stronger than before :lmao

He was just pandering to the Kirbystans who listen to ESPN LA radio :downspin:

Clipper Nation
06-06-2014, 12:25 AM
Bullshit.... I've walked that shit off plenty of times. It's a fucking pain in the ass for sure, it fucking hurts really bad sometimes, but I have always walked it off in 5 minutes or less every single time. Queen James just being a bitch IMHO.

Hilarious whenever people say stuff like this as if they were playing an NBA game against NBA-level competition at the time of their injury :lol

benfti
06-06-2014, 12:25 AM
Bullshit OP,

I have played ball for 28 years in Australia, where the heat is over 100 on court for most of the season. We cramp, but we go.

Fuck, I played a semi final this year with a cramp in my quad and a thumb that was broken in 2 places.

Bron needs a spoonful of cement and harden the fuck up.

phyzik
06-06-2014, 12:33 AM
Hilarious whenever people say stuff like this as if they were playing an NBA game against NBA-level competition at the time of their injury :lol

Don't kid yourself CN, a cramp is a cramp, there is no "Cramp level"... As if an NBA cramp is sooo much worse than a blue collar guy getting a cramp.

A cramp is a cramp regardless of what you do. If you think otherwise, you are fucking stupid.

LBJ is a pussy, no if's, and's or but's about it.... getting a cramp and being a pussy on the bench for as long as he did is bitch made. I wont complain that he did go bitch mode though, I was worried there for a bit.

I forgot though, you are used to Chris Paul.... :lol

Bitch made Beta player if I ever saw one.... Worse than Tmack TBH.

ChumpDumper
06-06-2014, 12:40 AM
There are degrees of dehydration and resulting cramps.

LeBron had it particularly bad tonight. Don't try to say you would be able to play through it.

I was surprised the had staff did basically nothing after he pulled himself out of the game.

phyzik
06-06-2014, 12:44 AM
There are degrees of dehydration and resulting cramps.

LeBron had it particularly bad tonight. Don't try to say you would be able to play through it.

I was surprised the had staff did basically nothing after he pulled himself out of the game.

How much of that is on the Staff or Lebron though? No one can tell.... The staff may have been offering him doped up Gatorade for all we know and he may have refused just to stay out of the game so the loss wasn't blamed on him.....

I doubt that is the case, it is more likely the medical staff in Miami is inept, but still....

Malik Hairston
06-06-2014, 12:44 AM
I don't understand the argument, though..

If they were losing and Lebron was struggling, then sure, you could make the argument that he pussied out, even though any athlete knows that cramps are brutal..

However, the Heat were winning the game and Lebron was having a dominant 2nd half..why would he randomly decide to quit, at that point?:lol..

ChumpDumper
06-06-2014, 12:47 AM
How much of that is on the Staff or Lebron though? No one can tell.... The staff may have been offering him doped up Gatorade for all we know and he may have refused just to stay out of the game so the loss wasn't blamed on him.....

I doubt that is the case, it is more likely the medical staff in Miami is inept, but still....
At that point, it's possible that only an iv would've helped.

Mugen
06-06-2014, 12:49 AM
Sharpe speaks his mind with no filter whether good or bad. It's admirable tbh

:lol How is that admirable? Every retard on twitter can do that tbh.

apalisoc_9
06-06-2014, 12:49 AM
and people arguing that it takes a minute to get over a cramp..

Lebron's first cramp

- He comes back after a minute

Lebrons second cramp

- was in the 3-4 minute...a minute later the game was already out of hand. No point risking injury

Not only some you are fatasses, some of you are also dumbasses.

UZER
06-06-2014, 12:51 AM
A few things:

1. Yes the cramps were real and James couldn't have played.

2. How the hell was he the only player affected that bad? Both teams played in the same conditions.

3. This is what happens when you rely on one guy to do way too much.

4. Dude was definitely aware when the cameras were on him.

5. Every single heat players asked about it said it was bad but they were fine and have played in similar conditions. It's almost as if the were a little POd with lebrons cramps. Not that he faked, but that he couldn't handle the heat.

phyzik
06-06-2014, 12:53 AM
At that point, it's possible that only an iv would've helped.

I don't buy it at all.... These teams have professional doctors.... They should know what these guys are going through at all times... I simply don't buy it that from one minute James checks out of his own accord that the team doctors DONT check him out, a few minutes later he checks back in only to check out again a few minutes later and sit out the rest of the game. Either their medical staff is completely inept or James is a pussy....

It is one or the other.

Chris
06-06-2014, 12:54 AM
:lol How is that admirable? Every retard on twitter can do that tbh.

It's easy to say anything you want on the internet. Sharpe made his counter points verbal and sometimes on live TV. I like the fact that he would say things that everyone was thinking but were afraid to say; and also say things that no one was thinking - and create something interesting in a conversation or debate.

DMC
06-06-2014, 12:59 AM

What have you ever done to cramp? Walking to the corner store to get more liquor doesn't count. He could have walked it off, but the neither the opponent nor his team were walking at the moment for some odd reason.

phyzik
06-06-2014, 01:02 AM
What have you ever done to cramp? Walking to the corner store to get more liquor doesn't count.

Mountain biking trails
Kayaking
Basketball
sleeping in the wrong position
Carrying computer equipment
jogging

I can go on and on.

A cramp is a cramp.... doesn't matter what you do in life. A cramp in basketball is no different then getting a cramp in everyday life, just so you know. There is no "Basketball" cramp vs a "walking" cramp.

I've had worse cramps doing my day job than I have had hitting 700 acres or Government Canyon on a hard ride.

apalisoc_9
06-06-2014, 01:05 AM
Mountain biking trails
Kayaking
Basketball
jogging

I can go on and on.

A cramp is a cramp.... doesn't matter what you do in life. A cramp in basketball is no different then getting a cramp in everyday life, just so you know. There is no "Basketball" cramp vs a "walking" cramp.

you have just won the Fat dumbass award of the year..

Wow dumbest poster ever

unforeseen
06-06-2014, 01:07 AM
He was just pandering to the Kirbystans who listen to ESPN LA radio :downspin:

CN, would you still cheer for Lebron if he was on the Lakers?

phyzik
06-06-2014, 01:09 AM
you have just won the Fat dumbass award of the year..

Wow dumbest poster ever

explain please.

Fat dumbass who goes mountain biking, kayaking, plays basketball....

?????

I can literally take a pic with my phone RIGHT NOW of my PC screens with a poster backdrop of me doing a tandem skydive. I'm definitely not some basement dweller.

jimbo
06-06-2014, 01:13 AM
Mountain biking trails
Kayaking
Basketball
jogging

I can go on and on.

But there are differing levels of pain from a cramp, unless you're trying to say that every cramp you've had in your life has felt exactly the same to you.

There are also people who get cramps in clusters which it looked like Lebron had. You're still not walking much if you're getting them every 30 seconds. I think Clipper Nation was referring to your ability to maintain an acceptable level of athleticism with regards to your cramping and competition. When you cramp up, all the athleticism you've gotta face is the old dude at the YMCA. You can walk to a corner to spot up or be a traffic cone on the other side and it'll be okay. Lebron has to not only play against the best team in the world, but he's gotta completely run their offense. You walking off a cramp doesn't mean shit with regards to your toughness in comparison to him.

Tbh, you can have a bad enough cramp to where you aren't walking anyways. I had one once that I was still feeling 2 weeks later. I tried going to the gym and squatting on it and my leg just flat gave out. No amount of willpower was going to strengthen the muscle in my leg. Just like no amount of willpower is going to let you squat 6 plates.

ChumpDumper
06-06-2014, 01:15 AM
I don't buy it at all.... These teams have professional doctors.... They should know what these guys are going through at all times... I simply don't buy it that from one minute James checks out of his own accord that the team doctors DONT check him out, a few minutes later he checks back in only to check out again a few minutes later and sit out the rest of the game. Either their medical staff is completely inept or James is a pussy....

It is one or the other.Why would you not buy it? Dude was massively dehydrated. There was nothing to be done in the fourth quarter. The only time they may have been able to do anything was the first time he pulled himself out of the game much earlier -- and even that could have been too late.

The only thing he could do in the fourth is try to go and play. He tried and couldn't do it.

apalisoc_9
06-06-2014, 01:16 AM
But there are differing levels of pain from a cramp, unless you're trying to say that every cramp you've had in your life has felt exactly the same to you.

There are also people who get cramps in clusters which it looked like Lebron had. You're still not walking much if you're getting them every 30 seconds. I think Clipper Nation was referring to your ability to maintain an acceptable level of athleticism with regards to your cramping and competition. When you cramp up, all the athleticism you've gotta face is the old dude at the YMCA. You can walk to a corner to spot up or be a traffic cone on the other side and it'll be okay. Lebron has to not only play against the best team in the world, but he's gotta completely run their offense. You walking off a cramp doesn't mean shit with regards to your toughness in comparison to him.

Tbh, you can have a bad enough cramp to where you aren't walking anyways. I had one once that I was still feeling 2 weeks later. I tried going to the gym and squatting on it and my leg just flat gave out. No amount of willpower was going to strengthen the muscle in my leg. Just like no amount of willpower is going to let you squat 6 plates.

Boom

Malik Hairston
06-06-2014, 01:19 AM
As Marcellus Wiley said earlier, cramps affect you more when you're packing more lean muscle, too..Wiley said he's played with broken toes before, but couldn't even stand when he had a cramp:lol..

Lebron is all muscle, he's not some regular nigga, and his role is to carry a team on both ends of the floor of a Finals game, he's not just going biking in the park:lol..

phyzik
06-06-2014, 01:21 AM

I'm not in any way discrediting Jame's skill.... The guy is THE BEST PLAYER in the WORLD! But no freaking way does a cramp last 20 freaking minutes. He was ducking the loss so no one puts it on him completely... he did it for an excuse.

Malik Hairston
06-06-2014, 01:21 AM
I'm not in any way discrediting Jame's skill.... The guy is THE BEST PLAYER in the WORLD! But no freaking way does a cramp last 20 freaking minutes. He was ducking the loss so no one puts it on him completely... he did it for an excuse.

But they were winning the game when he was playing..how does that make any sense?..

Dick Jones
06-06-2014, 01:22 AM
explain please.

?????

I can literally take a pic with my phone RIGHT NOW of my PC screens with a poster backdrop of me doing a tandem skydive. I'm definitely not some basement dweller.

Looks like someone's back on the sauce...

phyzik
06-06-2014, 01:25 AM
Why would you not buy it? Dude was massively dehydrated. There was nothing to be done in the fourth quarter. The only time they may have been able to do anything was the first time he pulled himself out of the game much earlier -- and even that could have been too late.

The only thing he could do in the fourth is try to go and play. He tried and couldn't do it.

Why allow him to play at that point at all? why risk it? It's freaking game 1!

I maintain either their team doctors are morons or James was bitching out so the blame doesn't go on him. That's it. That is my stance. See you game 2.

jimbo
06-06-2014, 01:27 AM
As Marcellus Wiley said earlier, cramps affect you more when you're packing more lean muscle, too..Wiley said he's played with broken toes before, but couldn't even stand when he had a cramp:lol..

Lebron is all muscle, he's not some regular nigga, and his role is to carry a team on both ends of the floor of a Finals game, he's not just going biking in the park:lol..

I can easily believe that. Broken toes aren't that painful when you're full of adrenaline & everything is swollen up. Hear about guys all the time that break em and don't realize it.

It's not about playing through pain, it's about playing through a muscle that just won't work afterwards. That's what happens when you get a bad enough cramp. You can have all the willpower in the world, but if your muscles don't move, they don't move.

ChumpDumper
06-06-2014, 01:27 AM
I'm not in any way discrediting Jame's skill.... The guy is THE BEST PLAYER in the WORLD! But no freaking way does a cramp last 20 freaking minutes. He was ducking the loss so no one puts it on him completely... he did it for an excuse.Dehydration lasts more than 20 minutes. That can cause multiple cramps. Or the same cramp over and over.

It's not like he was just falling out of an airplane strapped to some other dude. Dude was working.

jimbo
06-06-2014, 01:30 AM
Why allow him to play at that point at all? why risk it? It's freaking game 1!

I maintain either their team doctors are morons or James was bitching out so the blame doesn't go on him. That's it. That is my stance. See you game 2.

There's nothing to risk and everything to gain. All he was risking was the extra pain from another cramp. It's not like another would extend his recovery time or anything.

phyzik
06-06-2014, 01:36 AM
Looks like someone's back on the sauce...

:lol No.

SnakeBoy
06-06-2014, 01:57 AM
Mountain biking trails
Kayaking
Basketball
jogging

I can go on and on.

I've had worse cramps doing my day job than I have had hitting 700 acres or Government Canyon on a hard ride.

I have to agree with you on this one. One time I was rudely awakened to a bad cramp in my foot, I spent about a minute or less stretching it out and then I manned up and got right back to sleep. I didn't wimp out like Lebron.

apalisoc_9
06-06-2014, 02:00 AM
I have to agree with you on this one. One time I was rudely awakened to a bad cramp in my foot, I spent about a minute or less stretching it out and then I manned up and got right back to sleep. I didn't wimp out like Lebron.

:lmao

Malik Hairston
06-06-2014, 02:04 AM

:lmao..

Arcadian
06-06-2014, 03:59 AM
Funny...If this had happened to Duncan, people would joke about him being a weak old man...but it happened to the most conditioned athlete in the league in his prime, and people are intrepidily leaping to his defense.

Jodelo
06-06-2014, 04:12 AM
James was dominating the 2nd half and the Heat were winning. Why should he quit?

Some fatass guys here saying they would have played through it :lol

TDMVPDPOY
06-06-2014, 04:22 AM
James was dominating the 2nd half and the Heat were winning. Why should he quit?

Some fatass guys here saying they would have played through it :lol

i dont think t he heat is the problem, its the 20k bad breath burrito mouths in stadium got to him, just like stephenson bad breath breeze into lebrons face

Clipper Nation
06-06-2014, 07:13 AM
2. How the hell was he the only player affected that bad? Both teams played in the same conditions.
Muscle mass.... LeBron is practically a walking muscle, so his lactic acid is going to build up more in intense heat than it would for, say, Durbeta....

Additionally, as already mentioned, the Spurs' older key players are at an advantage due to the increased blood flow to their muscles, and the fact that the Spurs are by far the deeper team and can still win while managing minutes is another advantage in this kind of situation....

Reality doesn't matter to the haters, though - they're irrational to the point where he could have broken both legs and still be called a pussy and quitter for not "toughing it out".... "Jordan would have popped the bones back in and scored 60," etc., etc....

3. This is what happens when you rely on one guy to do way too much.
Pretty much, tbh.... Wade and Bosh get two of the biggest passes in the NBA.... they get to coattail to rings, they never get any blame when the Heat lose, and people vastly overrate them now in order to put down LeBron....

There's zero excuse for a "superstar" like Wade, who has been resting all year and has been hyped up as being healthy and "back," to have TWO games this postseason now where LeBron has to leave the game early and Wade suddenly looks like he forgot how to play basketball... I won't even get started on how pathetic Bosh is, tbh....

5. Every single heat players asked about it said it was bad but they were fine and have played in similar conditions. It's almost as if the were a little POd with lebrons cramps. Not that he faked, but that he couldn't handle the heat.
They should be mad at themselves, because ultimately, Wade and Bosh's pathetic defense and Chalmers' retardation had a lot more to do with why the Heat lost than LeBron....

Clipper Nation
06-06-2014, 07:16 AM
CN, would you still cheer for Lebron if he was on the Lakers?
Fuck no, that would be the one thing to turn me against LeBron....

KobeOwnsDuncan
06-06-2014, 07:19 AM
^ Sup Aubrey?

Clipper Nation
06-06-2014, 07:20 AM
:lol Wilford literally up all night obsessing over LeBron

CitizenDwayne
06-06-2014, 07:22 AM
They should be mad at themselves, because ultimately, Wade and Bosh's pathetic defense and Chalmers' retardation had a lot more to do with why the Heat lost than LeBron....

No. Lebron's leaving the game cost the Heat...don't see how you can really argue that point

Clipper Nation
06-06-2014, 07:25 AM
No. Lebron's leaving the game cost the Heat...don't see how you can really argue that point
Aren't Wade and Bosh supposed to be "superstars"? Aren't the Heat supposed to be "stacked"? Why do they look like a lottery team when LeBron isn't on the court?

TDMVPDPOY
06-06-2014, 07:28 AM
Aren't Wade and Bosh supposed to be "superstars"? Aren't the Heat supposed to be "stacked"? Why do they look like a lottery team when LeBron isn't on the court?

contract year, yet they dont look like guys who should be demanding a starting salary above 10m

06-06-2014, 08:00 AM
couple weeks ago, my calves cramped up for 2-3 minutes straight. Those 2-3 minutes of cramping set my calves up for 2-3 days of soreness. I had to constantly ice it, eat bananas to stay hydrated, drink gatorade, and massage it just to have it heal that fast.

Same thing happened to me at track practice one time. I literally collapsed mid practice. I got one cramp stretched out, then the other one cramped up. My calf's took a while to feel 100% again tbh.

It happened because I wasn't drinking enough water though. LeBron is a millionaire playing at the highest level, on the biggest stage. If he doesn't stay hydrated, he has no one to blame but himself.

4down
06-06-2014, 08:12 AM

This is exactly right. Fkn excruciating plus the feeling of loss of control compounds it. I have no doubt he gave it his all. Won't lie and say I want him at 100% but I don't see much to fault him on.

Muser
06-06-2014, 08:17 AM
Are you seriously comparing some amateur league in Australia to the NBA finals?

Meant to quote the guy on the first page but my iPhone shit the bed tbh.

4down
06-06-2014, 08:18 AM
Dehydration lasts more than 20 minutes. That can cause multiple cramps. Or the same cramp over and over.

It's not like he was just falling out of an airplane strapped to some other dude. Dude was working.

Also true. When your muscles are all locked up, you just can only do so much. . He tried and even that risks injury as you try to compensate. It looked like when the terminator started melting

4down
06-06-2014, 08:24 AM
Funny...If this had happened to Duncan, people would joke about him being a weak old man...but it happened to the most conditioned athlete in the league in his prime, and people are intrepidily leaping to his defense.

You k ow what I'm totally with you on that point. I know the world would pile on if it were old man timmy or manu, yet still I think Lebron gave it his best shot. I cant stand the kang act and his freakin mobile app bit I think he just couldn't go.

06-06-2014, 08:40 AM
Same thing happened to me at track practice one time. I literally collapsed mid practice. I got one cramp stretched out, then the other one cramped up. My calf's took a while to feel 100% again tbh.

It happened because I wasn't drinking enough water though. LeBron is a millionaire playing at the highest level, on the biggest stage. If he doesn't stay hydrated, he has no one to blame but himself.

Worth noting, I finished that practice.

Brazil
06-06-2014, 09:01 AM
Let's get this straight

- it's pretty stupid to say Lebron quit, dude couldn't play and heat was down just 2 when he left definitely the game
- all players had to face the same conditions, no excuses are valid for Lebron

if Duncan or Manu had cramps and spurs lost the game it would have been an invasion of Duncan is a TOSB threads. if Parker had cramps we will never see the end of Parker is a faggot quitting on his team.

DMC
06-06-2014, 09:07 AM
Mountain biking trails
Kayaking
Basketball
jogging

I can go on and on.

And when you were doing all that, were you required to run at full speed regardless of the cramps? Was your mountain bike in danger of losing it's only time out if you didn't get off the trail? I have no idea what you're trying to prove. It's not like James died. He couldn't run up the court at that moment. You act as if he had opportunity to "walk it off".

DMC
06-06-2014, 09:16 AM
explain please.

?????

Dude, 80 year olds tandem skydive. You're basically a backpack.

Fpoonsie
06-06-2014, 09:34 AM
But they were winning the game when he was playing..how does that make any sense?..

I'm not suggesting he "quit," but for clarity's sake, he actually left the game after bringing MIA back within 2. They were still down when he was carried off.

TDMVPDPOY
06-06-2014, 09:36 AM
Let's get this straight

- it's pretty stupid to say Lebron quit, dude couldn't play and heat was down just 2 when he left definitely the game
- all players had to face the same conditions, no excuses are valid for Lebron

if Duncan or Manu had cramps and spurs lost the game it would have been an invasion of Duncan is a TOSB threads. if Parker had cramps we will never see the end of Parker is a faggot quitting on his team.

i dont think duncan or manu ever cramp, even if they did...they play through it

unlike ur hero napoleon

UZER
06-06-2014, 09:47 AM
:lol the media is spinning people's criticizing of Lebron for cramping in the same conditons everyone else played in into "stop saying he should've played with cramps!"

You can't play with cramps. But everyone played in the same conditions.

Brazil
06-06-2014, 09:47 AM

unlike ur hero napoleon

you are a retard tbh... a funny retard but a retard

m>s
06-06-2014, 09:54 AM
I've had the calve cramps before and you literally can't even walk. Then once it let's up as soon as you try to make any explosive movement it's going to cramp right back up. Like those annoying Charlie horses u can get in your feet. Can't do anything much less play a game.

Clipper Nation
06-06-2014, 09:59 AM
:lol the media is spinning people's criticizing of Lebron for cramping in the same conditons everyone else played in into "stop saying he should've played with cramps!"

You can't play with cramps. But everyone played in the same conditions.
And? That's like calling Rose a pussy for tearing his ACL because "everyone played in the same conditions and only he tore his ACL" :lol

100%duncan

unlike ur hero napoleon

I shouldn't have laughed at this tbh :lol

MarioSpeedwagon
Didn't even know this m>s guy could even make a post without cursing, calling somebody gay, or making racist slurs.

100%duncan
06-06-2014, 10:00 AM
People trying to clown James are asshats though, a cramp is a bitch tbh.

UZER
06-06-2014, 10:19 AM
And? That's like calling Rose a pussy for tearing his ACL because "everyone played in the same conditions and only he tore his ACL" :lol

No, because I didn't call LeBron a pussy for getting cramps. Damn, do you work for ESPN?

TDMVPDPOY
06-06-2014, 10:26 AM
Dude, 80 year olds tandem skydive. You're basically a backpack.

backpack or not, did he have another guy on top of him?....knew he was into that man on man shit

DMC
06-06-2014, 11:23 AM
My cock cramped once and bent back and I almost shot myself in the eye.

Malik Hairston
06-06-2014, 12:05 PM
I'm not suggesting he "quit," but for clarity's sake, he actually left the game after bringing MIA back within 2. They were still down when he was carried off.

The first time he sat out with the cramps "acting up" was when Miami was winning by 2, though..

He returned to the game and cut the lead to 94-92 after the layup against Diaw, but they had already lost the lead, prior to that..

I still think the Spurs would have won the game, but I don't really understand why somebody would quit when they were having a great 2nd half and his team was winning:lol..

jimbo
06-06-2014, 12:31 PM

tbh or more relatable to the Spurs fanbase, it's like saying "Y'all ate the same amount of churros, you're a pussy for going into diabetic shock"

spurraider21
06-06-2014, 01:38 PM
that shot against Diaw was his only FGA in the paint in the 2nd half

Jacob1983
06-06-2014, 03:17 PM
Why didn't Lebron use some of Wade's jizz or HGH and just go back in the game?