PDA

View Full Version : I think this guy is trying to audition to be one of the WNBA dancers.

David Bowie
08-14-2005, 03:52 PM
He got skillz

http://www.collegehumor.com/movies/1599424/

Trainwreck2100
08-14-2005, 04:19 PM
WNBA games are an evil place to go

mouse
08-14-2005, 04:28 PM
WNBA games are an evil place to go

I have to disagree, Those women can beat any man in this forum, Just cuz they are females they get a bad rap. Actually they remind me of the old ABA days, when players played for the sport not for the $$

Trainwreck2100
08-14-2005, 04:47 PM
I have to disagree, Those women can beat any man in this forum, Just cuz they are females they get a bad rap. Actually they remind me of the old ABA days, when players played for the sport not for the $$

First, I was joking. Second,I lost all respect in the WNBA when they stopped a game because Lisa Leslie dunked. That was just stupid, congrats Lisa you can do what some high school seniors ca.

Trainwreck2100
08-14-2005, 11:19 PM
Not true. I guarantee some guys in this forum could take them. How is a 5'4" chick gonna stop me? besides kickin me in the balls

Most of them probably bench more than you.

thispego
08-14-2005, 11:20 PM
First, I was joking. Second,I lost all respect in the WNBA when they stopped a game because Lisa Leslie dunked. That was just stupid, congrats Lisa you can do what some high school seniors ca.
what happened?

Trainwreck2100
08-14-2005, 11:26 PM
what happened?

They stopped the game and celebrated like the Sparks won the damn championship.

Trainwreck2100
08-14-2005, 11:30 PM
Candace Parker dunks> any WNBA player

Did Margo Dydek ever dunk in San Antonio? I think she is 7'3". Why can a girl that tall not dunk? WTF!?!?!?

Shawn Bradley can't, and he's 7'6

Boo
08-15-2005, 12:16 AM
How is a 5'4" chick gonna stop me?

Average height is probably around 5'10 - 6 .

mouse
08-15-2005, 12:31 AM
Not true. I guarantee some guys in this forum could take them. How is a 5'4" chick gonna stop me? besides kickin me in the balls

First off , I have seen your posts in this forum, And I know better than to get into any type of debate that has to do with.......

A: your Mad Skillz on the court.

B: your abnormal oversized cock that stays hard for weeks,

or...

C: your over Inflated ego. that you manage to somehow keep a secret from us all

But if you ? and 4 other men want to pony up 500 cash each? maybe Kori can talk to one of them and get this one on one game in place.

I can talk to Andrew Ashwood and we can get Fox TV and Sports radio to record this event, But you must act now, If not? Then like all my other ideas? they will get used by someone else.

Five Men, One WNBA player. This will finally end it all. Is The WNBA legit?

watch it live on pay per view next week, brought to you by Body Soulutions

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/Moss-rules.jpg

TheWriter
08-15-2005, 05:39 AM
Could a WNBA player beat every man on this forum in a game of 1 on 1? No.

Could a WNBA player beat a majority of men on this forum in a game of of 1 on 1? Yes.

Could the best WNBA player beat the worst NBA player in a game of 1 on 1? No.

batman2883
08-15-2005, 08:28 AM

Man thats crap no woman would ever be able to beat me on the court, i was watching their top ten plays this past weekend and it was like watching the my nephew play for the YMCA..