PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: I'm All In Favor of Stupid Moves On Top Of Stupid Moves

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2014, 07:17 AM
Fuck a tax penalty....Kobe got 50 million so let's go ahead and burn the house down....Spurs winning it all is the only way Fredo will be forced to take action and make moves...why? because it's the only direct way for him to see how badly he's failing....Lebron winning it won't mean shit to Fredo...but Spurs winning it will motivate him...Melo and Love to LA are the only long shot attempts we have at competing again within the next two years...Melo might be a chucker but fact is there's no one in the West that can stop him...he's too big for everyone....and Love is the best all around player in the game minus Lebron....if we can add Bynum for cheap, Lance Stephenson and Trevor Ariza we're back in it.....

DMC
06-06-2014, 09:21 AM
Spurs ain't winning it all. The League cannot allow that.

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2014, 10:23 AM
The league will try to cheat them no doubt but Spurs will prevail like Mavs did in 10.

Lakers need to realize that we won't win it all through consistency like the Spurs. If you're gonna pay Kobe 50 million you might as well go for broke. Convince Melo to sign if you can't resign Gasol for peanuts then S&T him along with your draft pick for Love. Resign Bynum for peanuts and sign Ariza and Swaggy P....that's a title contending team Tbh.

Buddy Mignon
06-06-2014, 11:10 AM
I wouldn't let Bynum play on a 6 foot and under team.

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2014, 11:16 AM
I wouldn't let Bynum play on a 6 foot and under team.

We just need a big body that's credible. Throw him 4 million yr and let him mess with Duncan's shot and force that Pedo on the Rox to have shitty games. There's no other big men on the market. Buddy I need you to find a way to relay my team rebuilding options to Mitch since I know you got pull.

td4mvp2k
06-06-2014, 11:17 AM
steve nash says no tbh

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-06-2014, 11:20 AM
That would be a retarded move.

1) Kobe would get pissed at Lance for being Lance and chucking shots
2) Why would you ever sign Bynum? Horrible, horrible idea.

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2014, 11:24 AM
That would be a retarded move.

1) Kobe would get pissed at Lance for being Lance and chucking shots
2) Why would you ever sign Bynum? Horrible, horrible idea.

What's your analysis on why it's a bad idea. ..Melo, Love, Kobe, Ariza, Lance, Bynum is a title team on paper. ...right now we need a title team on paper and we can figure how to make it all work later. ..

Buddy Mignon
06-06-2014, 11:24 AM
We just need a big body that's credible. Throw him 4 million yr and let him mess with Duncan's shot and force that Pedo on the Rox to have shitty games. There's no other big men on the market. Buddy I need you to find a way to relay my team rebuilding options to Mitch since I know you got pull.

I wouldn't throw that nigga a biscuit if he was on the side of the road with a sign that said, "I'm Dying." Lace em up Kool... we have an ownership problem.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-06-2014, 11:25 AM
What's your analysis on why it's a bad idea. ..Melo, Love, Kobe, Ariza, Lance, Bynum is a title team on paper. ...right now we need a title team on paper and we can figure how to make it all work later. ..

Bynum sucks

and so does Lance.

Ariza is solid tho