PDA

View Full Version : NBA: PG vs Harden

100%duncan
06-06-2014, 07:46 AM
Who'd you pick?

A two-way player- one of the best wing defenders in the league, mediocre to good offense
An elite scorer-can go to the line easily, smooth shot but is absolutely trash on D

The Batman
06-06-2014, 07:57 AM
Harden. Plus he doesn't go around banging trannies.

TDMVPDPOY
06-06-2014, 08:23 AM
i take harden also in this one even with his ballhogging no defense antics...

PG is very disappointing after a peak 1st month then slowly becoming tosb after gettin paid...

Clipper Nation
06-06-2014, 09:46 AM
George, tbh.... Harden is an absolute scrub in the playoffs and his lack of even basic effort on defense is infuriating.... his stats would be a joke if not for regular-season officiating....

The Batman
06-06-2014, 09:50 AM
George, tbh.... Harden is an absolute scrub in the playoffs and his lack of even basic effort on defense is infuriating.... his stats would be a joke if not for regular-season officiating....

George wouldn't even make the playoffs in the West.

100%duncan
06-06-2014, 09:50 AM
Ya'll nigs need to use the poll though

Clipper Nation
06-06-2014, 09:52 AM
George wouldn't even make the playoffs in the West.
George could have guarded Lillard in the clutch instead of pussying out and telling Parsons to switch onto him :downspin:

gnsf0946
06-06-2014, 09:54 AM
George, I have more faith in him developing his offense than Harden playing defense

100%duncan
06-06-2014, 09:56 AM
wVYJULACcao

The Batman
06-06-2014, 10:09 AM
George could have guarded Lillard in the clutch instead of pussying out and telling Parsons to switch onto him :downspin:

Or someone could have used a foul they had to give. And no George would have been as lost as everyone else on that play. Also, Parsons is just as terrible as Harden on defense.

The Batman
06-06-2014, 10:11 AM
Still, you didn't refute that George (who can't dribble ) and his 42% shooting wouldn't make the playoffs in the West.

Clipper Nation
06-06-2014, 10:24 AM
Still, you didn't refute that George (who can't dribble ) and his 42% shooting wouldn't make the playoffs in the West.
If James "I can't play defense or score without flopping" Harden can make the playoffs in the West, so can PG :lol

The Batman
06-06-2014, 10:25 AM
If James "I can't play defense or score without flopping" Harden can make the playoffs in the West, so can PG :lol
You mean the same Paul George who takes 17 shots to get 21 points (Against EAST competition) , the same shit you mock Kobe about? :lol

Clipper Nation
06-06-2014, 10:27 AM
You mean the same Paul George who takes 17 shots to get 21 points, the same shit you mock Kobe about? :lol
I'm not acting like PG is some amazing player, tbh.... both PG and Harden are flawed, but I'll take the guy who plays defense over the guy who refuses to....

The Batman
06-06-2014, 10:37 AM
I'm not acting like PG is some amazing player, tbh.... both PG and Harden are flawed, but I'll take the guy who plays defense over the guy who refuses to....
That's why Lionel Hollins calling his ass out everyday is what's best for the team. I've said on different occasions his defense should lead to him being benched. But that's not why they lost to Portland. LaMarcus going for 40 twice with zero double team, Parsons claiming himself to be the best SF then getting lit up by Batum, and being unable to finish in the 4th are all team philosophy failures. And that's fine, take the guy who decides to play defense, he'll just end up costing you as much on offense as Harden does on defense.

The Batman
06-06-2014, 10:45 AM
And it's just a fact that most "stars" in this era do not play defense anymore. (Durant, Harden, Melo, Love, Lillard, Aldridge, Curry, Kobe) I do not like it as it makes for a shitty product.

Clipper Nation
06-06-2014, 10:48 AM
That's why Lionel Hollins calling his ass out everyday is what's best for the team. I've said on different occasions his defense should lead to him being benched. But that's not why they lost to Portland. LaMarcus going for 40 twice with zero double team, Parsons claiming himself to be the best SF then getting lit up by Batum, and being unable to finish in the 4th are all team philosophy failures. And that's fine, take the guy who decides to play defense, he'll just end up costing you as much on offense as Harden does on defense.
Harden doesn't just cost you on defense, he costs you on offense too when he's not getting all his flop calls, tbh....

The Batman
06-06-2014, 10:56 AM
Harden doesn't just cost you on defense, he costs you on offense too when he's not getting all his flop calls, tbh....
Yet, Parsons, Jones, and Howard all cost them when they all go iso. What's the difference?

Clipper Nation
06-06-2014, 10:58 AM
Yet, Parsons, Jones, and Howard all cost them when they all go iso. What's the difference?
None of them were as useless as Harden, who looked like the worst player on the court for long stretches of the Blazers/Rockets series due to his lack of defense or flop calls....

RsxPiimp
06-06-2014, 11:07 AM
At least Paul George defends, Harden is pretty much useless without his food stamps :lmao

The Batman
06-06-2014, 11:19 AM
None of them were as useless as Harden, who looked like the worst player on the court for long stretches of the Blazers/Rockets series due to his lack of defense or flop calls....
No, he did not show up until game 6, or even looked interested in playing. And no, Parsons was just as useless with his shit talking, show up for a half then disappear the next. Dwight was the only one who showed up the entire series. Harden's usage rate, combined with being the best PG on the team by default and playing as PG, is why I give him 1 more year. If you look at the series against Portland, Harden's defensive rating was 115, shitty yes, yet Parsons (117), Lin (118), and Beverley (120) were all worse on defense. Parsons had the highest turnover percentage, and Harden had the highest assist percentage. Dwight shot the highest at 54%, the next best was Parsons at 43%, with 6 rotation guys shooting 40% or below. That's ISO ball, and the only hope is bringing in an offensive mastermind at assistant.

The Batman
06-06-2014, 11:21 AM
At least Paul George defends, Harden is pretty much useless without his food stamps :lmao
6 guys against Portland shot 40% or below. That's ISO ball being useless.

The Batman
06-06-2014, 11:27 AM
Also, for the year Harden averaged 6.1 assists. Beverley, the starting PG, averaged 2.7 :lol Again, no PG, no system does not work.

RsxPiimp
06-06-2014, 11:43 AM
6 guys against Portland shot 40% or below. That's ISO ball being useless.

He also shot 39% last year and 37% prior to that in the Finals. Thats Harden being useless, period. You can't spin that ish. :lol

Spurs da champs
06-06-2014, 12:23 PM
I dislike Harden, tho his problem is his lack of effort on D he wasn't like that in OKC, dude needs a coach who will hold him accountable for lackadaisical effort. I like George, he works hard, but hard work can only amount to so much before talent takes over.

I'd take the beard.

djohn2oo8
06-06-2014, 12:55 PM
He also shot 39% last year and 37% prior to that in the Finals. Thats Harden being useless, period. You can't spin that ish. :lol

Harden was the only option before Dwight came. Iso ball doesn't work in the playoffs. I already said that, genius.

RsxPiimp
06-06-2014, 01:11 PM
Harden was the only option before Dwight came. Iso ball doesn't work in the playoffs. I already said that, genius.

Nigga stop making excuses. You don't need to log in to all of your alt accounts to convince the board. Harden is pretty much useless without his food stamps, period. :lmao

djohn2oo8
06-06-2014, 01:55 PM
Nigga stop making excuses. You don't need to log in to all of your alt accounts to convince the board. Harden is pretty much useless without his food stamps, period. :lmao

You mean like how Kobe is useless without his food stamps? (Shaq, Pau, Odom, Artest, Bynum, Fisher, Phil, Nash, Dwight, Horry, dead baby cells in his knee)