PDA

View Full Version : NBA: LOL: ESPN Blaming Heat Lost and Lebron Failure On AC Malfunction

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2014, 08:35 AM
RELATED: LeBron forced out in crunch time due to cramps (http://nba.si.com/2014/06/05/lebron-james-cramps-game-1-heat-spurs/)
During the broadcast, ABC’s Doris Burke reported the temperature in the arena had exceeded 90 degrees. James asked out of the game multiple times and ultimately left for good (http://nba.si.com/2014/06/05/lebron-james-cramps-game-1-heat-spurs/) with 3:59 remaining and the Heat trailing 94-92. After James’ departure, San Antonio finished the game on a 16-3 run to win the opener of the Finals rematch.

“I think everybody got a little tired or a little dehydrated,” Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. “I’m sure that both teams are going to be happy that we have a couple of days before the next game and hopefully we can pay our bills.”

dg7md
06-06-2014, 08:58 AM
Yeah, ESPN Radio has been all over this too, claiming that the Heat lost because of LeBron and his poor cramp because of the A/C. :lol Not even giving any credit at all to the Spurs.

Biernutz
06-06-2014, 09:07 AM
After the game pressers no one blamed the A/C. This includes the Heat players and Eric S..........

Franklin
06-06-2014, 09:20 AM
why didn't he blame refs tbh? refs should've helped them more just like they did in 06, giving them more freebies so they would've won the game with ease.

~O~
06-06-2014, 09:28 AM
I've checked all Heat forums and majority blamed the AC. This could only mean one thing. The Spurs were playing the game through the fabric of two alternate universes invisible to the naked eye with which the AC was running smoothly. They would definitely risk someone passing out from the heat in their arena just so they could expose Miami's weaknesses.

TDMVPDPOY
06-06-2014, 09:33 AM
blaming the AC when the spurs was also on the ride, u dont see or hear any of the spurs players complaining even when they won the game....

the guy is a pussy, most athletes would train in whatever weather and altitude to get better,

remember reading why federrer always trained in the middle east, to prepare for those summer tournaments....

100%duncan
06-06-2014, 09:34 AM
I've checked all Heat forums and majority blamed the AC. This could only mean one thing. The Spurs were playing the game through the fabric of two alternate universes invisible to the naked eye with which the AC was running smoothly. They would definitely risk someone passing out from the heat in their arena just so they could expose Miami's weaknesses.

:lol :tu

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2014, 09:40 AM
I'm with you Spur fan. LeBron pimps Gatorade daily so why the fuck is he cramping when TOSB didn't. LeBron should be pimping for Schlitz Malt Liquor...this was LeBrons MJ sick moment and he failed miserably. Nigga just ain't tough. He's always had it easy and this is a prime example of what I've been saying.

Malice
06-06-2014, 09:48 AM
Ok fine, next game in Miami we play without the AC. There, you happy now? Enough of the butt hurt.

Biernutz
06-06-2014, 09:53 AM
I'm with you Spur fan. LeBron pimps Gatorade daily so why the fuck is he cramping when TOSB didn't. LeBron should be pimping for Schlitz Malt Liquor...this was LeBrons MJ sick moment and he failed miserably. Nigga just ain't tough. He's always had it easy and this is a prime example of what I've been saying.

LeBron is a Powerade guy .......

TXstbobcat
06-06-2014, 12:56 PM
Is the AC unit getting voted as the finals MVP??

TampaDude
06-06-2014, 12:59 PM
Too bad it wasn't Game 7.

InRareForm
06-06-2014, 01:17 PM
http://acrepairfortlauderdale.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/AC-installation-and-Tune-Up.jpg

jimbo
06-06-2014, 01:17 PM
:lol CapriSun_Man trying to :downspin: this shit into a win-win for him

We either get Duncan: 5 or Lebron: Threepeat outta this. Much worse than last year's finals for Lakerfan. Kobe's legacy dies either way :lol

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2014, 01:53 PM
:lol CapriSun_Man trying to :downspin: this shit into a win-win for him

We either get Duncan: 5 or Lebron: Threepeat outta this. Much worse than last year's finals for Lakerfan. Kobe's legacy dies either way :lol

In that case you just signed your death certificate. Heat in 6.

Kidd K
06-06-2014, 02:07 PM
^ so easy to get Koolaid to flip flop. :lol

Let's not all forget LeBron didn't exactly dominate leading up to the last 4 mins anyway. 25/6/3. A mediocre statline for the megastar. Meanwhile the fat, out of shape Boris Diaw had 10 boards 6 assists, double LeBron's totals in those areas.

Spurs won by 15, were already up and rolling with momentum in the 4th, and LeBron's +/- was 0. Outcome would have been the same, just less of a point differential.

lefty
06-06-2014, 02:26 PM
lol nobody bitched after the original "heat game" in 84

:cry but but ... NBA is tougher today
:lol Malik Hairston

KobeOwnsDuncan
06-06-2014, 02:31 PM

:lol Malik Hairston
Lefty, biting niggas ears off like Tyson.

rogues
06-06-2014, 02:37 PM

:lol Malik Hairston (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18403)
:lol Lefty
:lol faggot African
:lol pimping 80's basketball
:lol old black faggot

lefty
06-06-2014, 02:41 PM
:lol Lefty
:lol faggot African
:lol pimping 80's basketball
:lol old black faggot
:lol Lebron
:lol soft
:lol fake tough guy
:cry the AC did it
:cry the be@ners did it
:cry the Jews did it
:cry terrerisms did it
:cry Lerfti stop pls

Killakobe81
06-06-2014, 02:43 PM
Comedy

KobeOwnsDuncan
06-06-2014, 02:45 PM
:lol Lebron
:lol soft
:lol fake tough guy
:cry the AC did it
:cry the be@ners did it
:cry the Jews did it
:cry terrerisms did it
:cry Lerfti stop pls

:lmao

Medvedenko
06-06-2014, 02:46 PM
I heard the whole week leading up to the finals the Spurs practiced in the same AC less conditions and got acclimated prior to game 1.....

Thebesteva
06-06-2014, 02:49 PM

:lol Malik Hairston (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18403)

:lol That entire group of guys trying to act like today is tougher. I think Lebron would be great every era, but belittling the 80's and 90's ball is just sad

lefty
06-06-2014, 02:52 PM
:lol That entire group of guys trying to act like today is tougher. I think Lebron would be great every era, but belittling the 80's and 90's ball is just sad
those phaggots really have an agenda

Looks like some niggas with mustaches and cheesy dance moves banged their moms or GF's back in the 80s or 90s, lol

Thebesteva
06-06-2014, 02:52 PM
those phaggots realy have an agenda

Looks like some niggas with mustaches and cheesy dance moves banged their moms or GF's back in the 80s or 90s, lol

Hopefully one day they meet Lebron in person

KaiRMD1
06-06-2014, 05:41 PM
I find it funny that both losses to the spurs, those ol' sports blame it on something. First it was the sleeved jerseys now the AC

Axegrinder
06-06-2014, 08:47 PM
I heard the whole week leading up to the finals the Spurs practiced in the same AC less conditions and got acclimated prior to game 1.....From the National Enquirer you got at walmart with your gov'ment cheese?