PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James

Avante
06-06-2014, 05:00 PM
Won't even try to pretend I'm into basketball like I am football/track. I was invited to this site by a couple who post here so that's why a so so basketball guy is here. But, I do know a lot about the old negro leagues (history of the black athlete an interest of mine) and am familiar with the legends of the game like Wilt, Russell, Elgin Baylor Oscar "The Big O" Robertson, Magic, etc etc. In the NCAA I play no attention at all until March Madness then I;m into it, same with the NBA, I do enjoy the playoffs.

While I study football/track I just watch basketball, no magazines, no books or notebooks, index cards.

LeBron James is an amazing athlete and will leave the game just a notch below Michael Jordan as the greatest ever. So to hear people slamming him because of the cramps....wow! If you've ever had cramps you can't do shit. You are dead in the water. What was the guy suppose to do?

While all those guys have played in similiar conditions in high school they weren't playing vs that level of competition or before how many thousand that added to the heat?

Who could beat....

Magic
Shaq
Jabbar
Jordan
Kobe
Malone
Duncan
LeBron
Durant
Westbrook

Chris
06-06-2014, 06:20 PM
He uses PEDs and is a giant douchebag of a role model. This hate for him suddenly isn't coming from left field...it's been brewing for a while.

CosmicCowboy
06-06-2014, 07:52 PM
He uses PEDs and is a giant douchebag of a role model. This hate for him suddenly isn't coming from left field...it's been brewing for a while.

Yeah, the 49 states in the poll hoping for the Spurs to win isn't new found Spurs love, it's LeBron hate. That douchbag move with the televised "decision" and "I'm taking my talent to South Beach" sealed his fate as an egotistical shithead no matter ho much roid enhanced talent he had.

That being said, cramps suck. Ain't no manning up when they are tying you in knots.

Avante
06-06-2014, 09:02 PM

When did he sign anything that mentioned.....role model? It's not these guys job to be role models.

What PED's does he use and when did he start? If you can't answer that then why try and talk about things you know zero about? I know guys bigger than LeBron that have never touched PED's in their life.

Clipper Nation
06-06-2014, 09:17 PM
You know LeBron's haters are pathetic when even the old faggot has better takes than them :lol

Infinite_limit
06-06-2014, 09:18 PM
When did he sign anything that mentioned.....role model? It's not these guys job to be role models.

What PED's does he use and when did he start? If you can't answer that then why try and talk about things you know zero about? I know guys bigger than LeBron that have never touched PED's in their life.
When he led the whole hooded sweartshirt brigade last year & this season he spoke out against Sterling.

Strange Love
06-06-2014, 09:19 PM

He's talked about being a role model himself.

And he probably uses it to treat his feet. They're monstrous to be honest.

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/lebron-james-importance-role-models-131142655.html

Found that clip hilarious because Robin asks him about PEDs and the answer is ironic.

Avante
06-06-2014, 09:19 PM
You know LeBron's haters are pathetic when even the old faggot has better takes than them :lol

A do nothing leech talking about quality takes, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet this fucker bitchs while fucking, wow what a miserable human being.

CN, dude, lighten up a bit, we get it you're a prick, ok? Be cool man.

SnakeBoy
06-07-2014, 12:03 AM
LeBron James is an amazing athlete and will leave the game just a notch below Michael Jordan as the greatest ever.

From my perspective, this is the attitude that fuels all of the Lebron hate. The media and Lebron himself have been pimping the GOAT narrative since he entered the league when in reality he is 0 for 1 on his own in the finals and the "assembled" great team is about to be .500 in the finals and will most likely fall apart after this season. Unless he bounces around the league attaching himself to contender teams he will never have the hardware to be compared to Jordan level dominance.

Infinite_limit
06-07-2014, 01:57 AM
From my perspective, this is the attitude that fuels all of the Lebron hate. The media and Lebron himself have been pimping the GOAT narrative since he entered the league when in reality he is 0 for 1 on his own in the finals and the "assembled" great team is about to be .500 in the finals and will most likely fall apart after this season. Unless he bounces around the league attaching himself to contender teams he will never have the hardware to be compared to Jordan level dominance.
He still has a couple more seasons to improve but does anyone see him capable of pulling a 2011 Dirk? He needs a dominant Post player to latch onto.

xmas1997
06-07-2014, 03:25 PM
:flag:

Avante
06-09-2014, 12:39 AM

There are great athletes in all sports that never won a Championship. Dan Marino, Calvin Johnson come to mind. Yes it's important, especially in basketball but it's not the all everything.

cantthinkofanything
06-09-2014, 12:52 AM
There are great athletes in all sports that never won a Championship. Dan Marino, Calvin Johnson come to mind. Yes it's important, especially in basketball but it's not the all everything.

Son...you shoulda seen Warren Moon. Who?
Man...Stockton to Malone.... What?
Check out Charles Barkley youngblood. He played basketball?

Avante
06-09-2014, 02:11 AM
Son...you shoulda seen Warren Moon. Who?
Man...Stockton to Malone.... What?
Check out Charles Barkley youngblood. He played basketball?

Avante...you're a Charger fan, ever hear of Don Woods?
ClipperNation...who?
Avante...Don Woods, he was a QB at New Mexico.
ClipperNation...look ya olds faggot I don't need to know that, what about him"
Avante...the Chargers made a running back out of him and he had ovrer a 1000 yards rushing as a rookie.
ClipperNation...look ya old faggot I like to stay dumb...ok?
Avante...well then you must be a very happy boy.

Avante
06-09-2014, 12:16 PM
What an amazing athlete this guy is. You push him in a corner and he responds, that's what the great ones do.

I have a hard time seeing the Spurs winning one in Miami.

Fpoonsie
06-09-2014, 01:56 PM
Someone actually invited you here?

Jesus fuck.

Avante
06-09-2014, 02:38 PM
Someone actually invited you here?

Jesus fuck.

Yep, it probably had something to do with shit like this.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204582

Infinite_limit
06-09-2014, 02:44 PM
What an amazing athlete this guy is. You push him in a corner and he responds, that's what the great ones do.

I have a hard time seeing the Spurs winning one in Miami.
I felt he had a good game. But didn't attack the rim like I expected

Avante
06-09-2014, 02:46 PM
I felt he had a good game. But didn't attack the rim like I expected

I thought he had an outstanding game and was the difference maker as I expect him to be if the Heat win this.

Infinite_limit
06-09-2014, 02:47 PM
I thought he had an outstanding game and was the difference maker as I expect him to be if the Heat win this.
If James attacked the basket, the Spurs would have no chance. Because the Heat have former all stars splattered all over the court waiting for outlet passes

Franklin
06-09-2014, 05:41 PM
IMHO the "decision" ruined his popularity in the country and the only fans who're still rooting for him since then are mostly dick suckers from other nations (e.g. Canada, Brazil, France etc...)