PDA

View Full Version : Will "LeCramp" Knock James Out of Another Game This Series

Knoxxx
06-06-2014, 05:45 PM
I did not coin LeCramp the OP is on Game 4 thread shortly after end of game I believe.

I vote yes. LeBron is not in Eastern Conference Disneyland anymore and he even cramped then. This problem will not go away for the Heat because we will run them out of the gym anytime he rests.

Old School 44
06-06-2014, 05:49 PM
No...my wife says a couple Midol and he'll be fine.

Knoxxx
06-06-2014, 05:56 PM
No...my wife says a couple Midol and he'll be fine.

How many minutes per game can he play and still be fine?

DarrinS
06-06-2014, 06:09 PM
Won't happen again

peacemaker885
06-06-2014, 06:26 PM
If he does then its either he didn't exert himself at all during the regular season or the Heat trainers are a bunch of bufoons.

Knoxxx
06-06-2014, 06:28 PM
Maybe this cramping issue is the chink in Superman's armor. Why would it be a recurring issue and not affect any other player on either team?

Think about it. THIS IS ODD

heyheymymy
06-06-2014, 07:09 PM
nike will have him all juiced up with what ever he needs and IVs will be ready as well.

won't happen again, but game 2 he might suck due to still being a bit tight and sore from the cramps of game 1.

IrisHockey
06-06-2014, 07:10 PM
I did not coin LeCramp the OP is on Game 4 thread shortly after end of game I believe.

I vote yes. LeBron is not in Eastern Conference Disneyland anymore and he even cramped then. This problem will not go away for the Heat because we will run them out of the gym anytime he rests.

:lol can you even write a coherent sentence?

Splits
06-06-2014, 07:13 PM
:lol can you even write a coherent sentence?

Can you honor a permaban ELE for more than 3 days?

Knoxxx
06-06-2014, 07:21 PM
:lol can you even write a coherent sentence?I'm trying to fit in with the rest of you monkeys

sexinthatsx
06-07-2014, 01:24 AM
The cramps are going to linger in his body for the next couple of days. He can probably play through it, but it'll be sore as hell. That said, cramps tend to reoccur in a series of clusters so it's hard to tell.

BG_Spurs_Fan
06-07-2014, 03:46 AM
Won't happen again, but even if it only forces them to play him 5 minutes less per game, it'd still be a great advantage for the Spurs because Miami look lost without their main scorer/defender/distributor/rebounder/etc.

boutons_deux
06-07-2014, 06:38 AM
http://www.nba.com/video/channels/playoffs/2014/06/06/20140606-media-avail-lebron.nba/index.html?cid=nba.2013

ErnestLynch
06-07-2014, 06:45 AM
Maybe this cramping issue is the chink in Superman's armor. Why would it be a recurring issue and not affect any other player on either team?

It IS the chink in his armor. This isn't the first time, or the last time, its happened. It's a lot of work being a one man wrecking crew. It's over for the Heat. Lebron making excuses, then coming out bold, Spolestra talking trash now, saying the Spurs should be fined if it happens again then some weird statement about turning the AC down in Miami...just stupid shit. The run is over and they know it. The body language in game 1 showed a lot. They didn't just look tired, they looked defeated as if they came to the realization, 'We aren't going to be able to do this ...' And, they aren't. The goddamn coyote finished the game. 38 year old Tim Duncan...finished the game. Ironic. Taken down by the heat. You just keep believing that Heat fans, but make out a list of pre-excuses. You're going to need them. Lebron be playing for the 'name on the back of the jersey'. Honestly, what a numbskull. Tired of that man. Enough is enough. Don't just beat these fools, annihilate them.

Fireball
06-07-2014, 06:50 AM
Good chance he might cramp up again, but it will be more like in that Indiana game where he will be able to play on ... but the effects are there and perhaps Spoelstra plays him some minutes less and that would be a huge gain for the Spurs

TampaDude
06-07-2014, 07:18 AM
It IS the chink in his armor. This isn't the first time, or the last time, its happened. It's a lot of work being a one man wrecking crew. It's over for the Heat. Lebron making excuses, then coming out bold, Spolestra talking trash now, saying the Spurs should be fined if it happens again then some weird statement about turning the AC down in Miami...just stupid shit. The run is over and they know it. The body language in game 1 showed a lot. They didn't just look tired, they looked defeated as if they came to the realization, 'We aren't going to be able to do this ...' And, they aren't. The goddamn coyote finished the game. 38 year old Tim Duncan...finished the game. Ironic. Taken down by the heat. You just keep believing that Heat fans, but make out a list of pre-excuses. You're going to need them. Lebron be playing for the 'name on the back of the jersey'. Honestly, what a numbskull. Tired of that man. Enough is enough. Don't just beat these fools, annihilate them.

Dude, I hope you're right...but it was just Game 1...

Dex
06-07-2014, 08:24 AM
Only if the Spurs decide to turn down the AC.

SpurOutofTownFan
06-07-2014, 09:05 AM
this is one of the problems with steroids comsumption

tholdren
06-07-2014, 11:04 AM
The cramps are going to linger in his body for the next couple of days. He can probably play through it, but it'll be sore as hell. That said, cramps tend to reoccur in a series of clusters so it's hard to tell.
What the hell are you talking about?

DMC
06-07-2014, 11:59 AM

racist

SnakeBoy
06-07-2014, 12:25 PM

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/760/085/applause-gif-tumblr-47_original.gif?1363040789

cjw
06-07-2014, 12:34 PM
Doris Burke said it got to 88 on the floor. It was MUCH hotter in Boston Garden back in the day and probably countless other arenas of yesteryear. Some early season NFL games are played in much hotter weather. Soccer games are often played in much hotter or colder conditions (just wait for the World Cup games in that location in the Amazon - going to hit 100).

Not saying having no AC is acceptable this day and age but nobody else encountered this level of cramping. I guess that's what happens when you're 265 and all muscle.

TampaDude
06-07-2014, 01:42 PM
Not saying having no AC is acceptable this day and age but nobody else encountered this level of cramping. I guess that's what happens when you're 265 and juicing like a professional wrestler.

fify :lol