PDA

View Full Version : NBA: In Lieu Of LakaLuva's Testimony Kool Is Retracting His Support For The Spurs

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2014, 08:29 PM
I clearly was wrong....sometimes it takes a wiser man to help young fools see the error of their ways....:toast thanks Big Homie....Kool is neutral once again....therefore may the best bitch win.... In a perfect world both Duncan and Lebron would get hurt leaving their teams to battle it out without them :toast...godspeed to double injury

The media is smart. They know all they have to do is repeat shit over and over again and it becomes reality to people who refuse to do research. Notice how today's mantra is "Kobe is fucked no matter who wins this year." Why would Kobe be threatened by a nigga that he dominated in his prime and a nigga that choked to get there to face him when he had the chance. The media never mentions Kobe vs Duncan head to head... with or without Shaq. The media never mentions how Lebron failed to meet Kobe in the finals two straight years after winning the most games in the regular season. Yet those same nerds vote Lebron the MVP award while Kobe wins the titles. Hell... they even had commercials with the two, but Lebron never showed up. Lebron is a joke homie... and Duncan is great only when you keep it in perspective. This is why they always say he's the best PF of all time, but never the best big man. They won't dare enter that territory.

Buddy Mignon
06-06-2014, 08:36 PM
I didn't even watch last night's game, homie. It's just too manufactured. I love the sport, but it's all scripted... much like hip hop these days. You got old ass white jews that sleep with little teenage boys telling you what brand of hip hop should sell. The NBA is no different. They want nice niggas at the helm... and they have it. These lil punk niggas running around thinking they neutered me and slandered my name. I have a song to dedicate to these nerds... listen to the intro and feel me.

ZGfRXS5kpFM

weebo
06-06-2014, 08:40 PM
Who gives a shit? Kirby Ryan is yesterday's news...

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-06-2014, 08:41 PM
Buddy was too busy watching Naruto..

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2014, 08:41 PM
I didn't even watch last night's game, homie. It's just too manufactured. I love the sport, but it's all scripted... much like hip hop these days. You got old ass white jews that sleep with little teenage boys telling you what brand of hip hop should sell. The NBA is no different. They want nice niggas at the helm... and they have it. These lil punk niggas running around thinking they neutered me and slandered my name. I have a song to dedicate to these nerds... listen to the intro and feel me.

ZGfRXS5kpFM

That's real shit homie

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-06-2014, 08:43 PM
Most people actually put Duncan > Kobe with or without his 5th nowadays, tbh...

Only LakersGround fans get pissed.

Buddy Mignon
06-06-2014, 08:45 PM
Most people actually put Duncan > Kobe with or without his 5th nowadays, tbh...

Only LakersGround fans get pissed.

Not people who played the game. You nerds, yeah... but real ballers know what Kobe did can only be matched by one other player... and that guy you all call the GOAT.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-06-2014, 08:50 PM
Not people who played the game. You nerds, yeah... but real ballers know what Kobe did can only be matched by one other player... and that guy you all call the GOAT.

:lol nerds...

I played ball through my junior year of high school including AAU, rec ball and high school ball. The closest thing to ball for you was watching Naratu slam his balls in your face while playing poor defense.

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2014, 08:52 PM

I played ball through my junior year of high school including AAU, rec ball and high school ball. The closest thing to ball for you was watching Naratu slam his balls in your face while playing poor defense.

I have no doubt you played balls in high school :hat

spurraider21
06-06-2014, 08:52 PM
the media doesn't even talk about Kobe anymore, the dude has faded into obscurity. when you are reading "kobe is fucked either way" thats all SpursTalk

elmanutres
06-07-2014, 05:20 PM

http://www.somegif.com/gifs/1363863597925139587.GIF

ChumpDumper
06-07-2014, 07:46 PM
lol OP usage fail