PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Kobe fan talking down Duncan makes no sense.

midnightpulp
06-06-2014, 09:22 PM
Kool had it figured out before he put Luva's cock back in his mouth: "To diminish Duncan is to diminish Kobe."

See. what's nice about being a Spurs/Duncan fan is that we have the luxury of diminishing Kobe because Duncan has beaten Shaq, Dirk, and James (possibly again) on the way to titles. They're all top 15 great players, one of whom has a outside chance at GOAT. While I do think Kobe is a top 10/12 player, we can talk about him as if he's a glorified Devin Brown and not suffer.

On the Kobe side of things, who has he beaten? Webber, (an old) Paul Pierce, Allen Iverson, Carmelo, Deron Williams, Aaron Br:lol:lolKs, Dwight H:lolward? As it stands, Duncan is the only top 15 player Kobe's ever beaten.

Kobe fan talking down Duncan as a gay, cuckholded "system player," just means Kobe has truly never beaten anyone great on the way to a title.

The best thing for Kobe fan really is for Duncan to win the championship, beating James, and capturing the Finals MVP. Sure, Duncan ascends to top-5 status, but Kobe fan can say, "My guy is the only player with a winning record in the playoffs against the greatest player since Jordan." Just by association, Kobe will vault from fringe top 10 status to top 8.

Time to choose, Kobe fans.

Kawhi
06-06-2014, 09:26 PM
Kobe fan never make any sense

Thebesteva
06-06-2014, 09:32 PM
Mid, did you lose $20 or not?

spurraider21
06-06-2014, 09:34 PM
:wow bomb

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-06-2014, 10:03 PM
It's truth. Kobe needs this for Duncan because he might win the generation tally by casual media, being a part of a big organization, etc.

unforeseen
06-06-2014, 10:29 PM
Mid, did you lose $20 or not?

He will gladly lose another $20 if it meant the Spurs win game 2.

Buddy Mignon
06-06-2014, 10:36 PM
We already have NBA greats saying Kobe is a top 5 player. He has a top 5 legacy... and the highest paid nigga in the history of the sport. Kobe didn't sacrifice a damn thing to earn his greatness. Can you say that for Jim? Jim had been a center all his life but was asked to play PF for the sake of the team and he did it. Jim was due for a massive contract extension and when asked to take a massive pay cut... of course he does... and it didn't result in any titles either. Kobe was asked to shoot less to win his first title... Kobe says fuck that I'm shooting more. Kobe needs Shaq to win... Kobe says get the fuck out of town fat ass... I'll win without you. Kobe needs to take a pay cut. Kobe laughs all the way to the bank. My j iggas did it his way... that's the mark of a true Boss.

midnightpulp
06-06-2014, 10:43 PM
I have no reply, so I'll just talk about Kobe's bank account

Beating Aaron Br:lol:lolKs and Dwight H:lolward on the way to titles.

Aside from Duncan, Kobe's never beaten anyone, not even a top 20 great. Last time he matched up with one (Dirk), he got obliterated.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=nowitdi01&p2=bryanko01#stats_playoffs::none

:lol Damn

midnightpulp
06-06-2014, 10:53 PM
Here, homie, this how a true top 10 great handles Dirk:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=duncati01&p2=nowitdi01#stats_playoffs::none

Buddy Mignon
06-06-2014, 10:58 PM

Aside from Duncan, Kobe's never beaten anyone, not even a top 20 great. Last time he matched up with one (Dirk), he got obliterated.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=nowitdi01&p2=bryanko01#stats_playoffs::none

AI
Webber
Duncan
Robinson
KG
Ray Allen
Paul Pierce
Howard
Melo
Nash
Amare
Stockton
Malone
Reggie Miller
Jason Kidd
Mark Jackson
Scottie Pipped
Rasheed Wallace
Chris Paul
Kevin Durant
Devon Williams

All of those players above have fallen to Kobe's mighty sword.

midnightpulp
06-06-2014, 11:03 PM
AI
Webber
Duncan
Robinson
KG
Ray Allen
Paul Pierce
Howard
Melo
Nash
Amare
Stockton
Malone
Reggie Miller
Jason Kidd
Mark Jackson
Scottie Pipped
Rasheed Wallace
Chris Paul
Kevin Durant
Devon Williams

All of those players above have fallen to Kobe's mighty sword.

That's about the worst list of "all time" greats I've ever seen. Mark Jackson :lol Reggie Miller :lol Webber :lol Deron Williams :lol

Also, Kobe's never beaten Malone and Stockton in a playoff series. He's 1-8 vs. them in the post-season.

Clipper Nation
06-06-2014, 11:05 PM
:lol "Scottie Pipped"
:lol "Devon Williams"

:lol Naruto

Buddy Mignon
06-06-2014, 11:07 PM
Here, homie, this how a true top 10 great handles Dirk:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=duncati01&p2=nowitdi01#stats_playoffs::none

Comparing Dirk to Jim would be like comparing Carter to Kobe. No one ever does. When you want to one up Lakerfan you have enter Jordan into the equation. Kobe has no comparison in his era. Compare Jims stats to Wilts or Kareems... i dare you... lol!!!

Buddy Mignon
06-06-2014, 11:09 PM
That's about the worst list of "all time" greats I've ever seen. Mark Jackson :lol Reggie Miller :lol Webber :lol Deron Williams :lol

Also, Kobe's never beaten Malone and Stockton in a playoff series. He's 1-8 vs. them in the post-season.

Let me see you make a better list of competitors that Jordan played against. You cant.

Buddy Mignon
06-06-2014, 11:12 PM
:lol "Scottie Pipped"
:lol "Devon Williams"

:lol Naruto

Wow.. who let the fly in. Notice the trend of posters in this thread? We all have titles. You've never even been to the dance. Your The Last American Virgin in this thread.

midnightpulp
06-06-2014, 11:13 PM
Comparing Dirk to Jim would be like comparing Carter to Kobe. No one ever does. When you want to one up Lakerfan you have enter Jordan into the equation. Kobe has no comparison in his era. Compare Jims stats to Wilts or Kareems... i dare you... lol!!!

Why? They played in the dark ages. Elgin Baylor was pulling down 15 boards in that era. It was a high paced stone age of an era.

Why don't we compare Duncan vs. Shaq head-to-head instead:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=duncati01&p2=onealsh01#stats_playoffs::none

Oh, and calling Dirk "Vince Carter" doesn't do Kobe any favors, since Dirk turned Kirby's asshole inside out in their last matchup.

You can't win here. Either talk up Duncan as a top tier great or Kobe will have never beaten anyone of note in the playoffs.

Got you in checkmate, homie. Time to knock over your king.

Buddy Mignon
06-06-2014, 11:41 PM
Why? They played in the dark ages. Elgin Baylor was pulling down 15 boards in that era. It was a high paced stone age of an era.

Why don't we compare Duncan vs. Shaq head-to-head instead:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=duncati01&p2=onealsh01#stats_playoffs::none

I could put Kobe in any era against any player and he'd dominate. Match Duncan up with Hakeem, Kareem, Moses, or Wilt and gets his ass handed to him. I dont compare Kobe to Duncan. I simply refute you all's outlandish claims of Jim being the best of his era. Its absurd if you ask me.

Oh, and calling Dirk "Vince Carter" doesn't do Kobe any favors, since Dirk turned Kirby's asshole inside out in their last matchup.

You can't win here. Either talk up Duncan as a top tier great or Kobe will have never beaten anyone of note in the playoffs.

Got you in checkmate, homie. Time to knock over your king.

Buddy Mignon
06-06-2014, 11:46 PM
And midget... I'm not your girlfriend, homie. Stop chasing me around... you got some bot program buzzing you every time you see me logged on. You and chumper need to chase some pussy instead of me. Just tell me you need help, homie... I'll hook you up.

midnightpulp
06-06-2014, 11:50 PM
Shaq's the best center since Kareem, and Duncan beats him in the stat department head-to-head.

Kobe hasn't dominated this era. As far as wing players go, he has inferior stats to Dirk (basically a wing player), Lebron, and Wade.

ElNono
06-06-2014, 11:52 PM
tbh, I can see why Luva relates to Kirby... he's your typical towelhead that wishes he wouldn't have been born a sand nagger... he walked in here pretending to be a bro from the hood, but as usual, eventually the camel rears it's ugly head...

It's a lot like uncle tom Kirby hating his own kind, tbh... there's that connection there... :lol

Buddy Mignon
06-06-2014, 11:56 PM
Shaq's the best center since Kareem, and Duncan beats him in the stat department head-to-head.

Kobe hasn't dominated this era. As far as wing players go, he has inferior stats to Dirk (basically a wing player), Lebron, and Wade.

Shaq ain't half the player Hakeem was... and neither is Jim. Wade and Lebron would be stuck with bronze medals if not for Kobe. They all thought Kobe was left for dead until he forced them to eat that back2back. What that bitch Wade say when Kobe went deuces on em... "I just got sick to my stomach. .. I'm going to bed." What a ho... lol.

midnightpulp
06-07-2014, 12:03 AM
Shaq ain't half the player Hakeem was... and neither is Jim. Wade and Lebron would be stuck with bronze medals if not for Kobe. They all thought Kobe was left for dead until he forced them to eat that back2back. What that bitch Wade say when Kobe went deuces on em... "I just got sick to my stomach. .. I'm going to bed." What a ho... lol.

Wade carried the gold medal game. Leading scorer for the game. Kobe was getting torched by Rudy Fernandez.

I feel Wade, to be honest. His second best player was Michael Beasley during that time, while Kobe was playing with the best frontline in basketball.

KaiRMD1
06-07-2014, 12:07 AM
Damn, that's a truth bomb.

midnightpulp
06-07-2014, 12:09 AM
Wade carried the gold medal game. Leading scorer for the game. Kobe was getting torched by Rudy Fernandez.

I feel Wade, to be honest. His second best player was Michael Beasley during that time, while Kobe was playing with the best frontline in basketball.

More on this point.

Wade absolutely destroyed that Celtics team that held Kirby to 40% shooting (again):

http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/NBA_2010_EC1.html#MIA::none

So it probably frustrated Wade watching Kobe shoot 6-24 and still win a title, while Wade had an all-time great series against that very same team that went unnoticed.

TDMVPDPOY
06-07-2014, 12:28 AM

hakeem the most overrated pos ive ever seen and how his ranked, only 2 good peak years like he played like that his whole career...only 93/94-94/95 season he was relevant, every other season b4 it he was nowhere to be seen

Kidd K
06-07-2014, 12:33 AM
Kobefan needs Duncan to take out LeBron because Duncan's already above Kobe on any logical man's GOAT list, and Kobefan knows LeBron will leapfrog Kobe with another ring. Kobe's 5 rings aren't valued the same as Duncan's, Jordan's, Shaq's, or even LeBron's. They are valued about as much as Wade's last two rings were, which is to say, not very highly for him personally.

Kobe is above LBJ on GOAT list still, but if dude 3peats that's over.

Greg Oden
06-07-2014, 01:07 AM
hakeem the most overrated pos ive ever seen and how his ranked, only 2 good peak years like he played like that his whole career...only 93/94-94/95 season he was relevant, every other season b4 it he was nowhere to be seen

That's stupid and so are you.

Arnold Toht
06-07-2014, 01:50 AM
Kobe, Kobe, more Kobe. He is after all the NBA's active leader in rings.

spurraider21
06-07-2014, 02:35 AM
he's not active

Xevious
06-07-2014, 04:21 AM
He actively soaks up the Laker's cap space.

The Batman
06-07-2014, 05:42 AM

Except beating Magic in 86 and playing against McHale/Parish/Bird in the finals?

Buddy Mignon
06-07-2014, 08:06 AM

I got Iverson and Robinson in my top 20... they fell to Kobe.

midnightpulp
06-07-2014, 08:28 AM
I got Iverson and Robinson in my top 20... they fell to Kobe.

Why?

Admittedly, Robinson had the all around skills and athleticism to be a top 10 great, but it never all came together in the post season. He was basically Karl Malone. All time great in the regular season, underwhelming in the playoffs.

Iverson was a cancerous chucker. You like to blame Duncan for the '04 Olympics mishap, but Iverson was the one shooting 38% against 3rd world countries and playing shit defense.

Buddy Mignon
06-07-2014, 08:41 AM
Why?

Admittedly, Robinson had the all around skills and athleticism to be a top 10 great, but it never all came together in the post season. He was basically Karl Malone. All time great in the regular season, underwhelming in the playoffs.

Iverson was a cancerous chucker. You like to blame Duncan for the '04 Olympics mishap, but Iverson was the one shooting 38% against 3rd world countries and playing shit defense.

Both Iverson and Robinson had better careers than Malone, yet he's considered a top 20 player. Iverson's attitude eventually destroyed him but as a player he was one of the best on both ends. Robinson would be ranked higher if he hadn't shit the bed against Hakeem. People will never forget that ass whooping.

MarioSpeedwagon
06-07-2014, 09:22 AM
Let me see you make a better list of competitors that Jordan played against. You cant.
Magic
Shaq
Malone
Stockton
Drexler
Barkley
Isiah
Ewing
Payton

Clipper Nation
06-07-2014, 09:36 AM
You're confusing him with Fisher, tbh.

unforeseen
06-07-2014, 12:04 PM
You're confusing him with Fisher, tbh.

Kobe 4 = Fisher 4.

DMC
06-07-2014, 12:53 PM
Bryant has been reduced to a wall plaque here, where trolls point at him and say "see... rings" in the post season because there's been no movement from him in 3 years.

unforeseen
06-07-2014, 01:15 PM
Fisher playoff games - 259 > Kirby playoff games - 220

benefactor
06-07-2014, 01:51 PM
Mid breaking out the flamethrower in this thread.

chunticakes
06-07-2014, 03:59 PM
I don't know why lakaluva takes so much pride in an egotistical piece of shit in kobe. The mother fucker wouldn't piss on your sand n igger ass if you were on fire son.

Baron Davιs
06-07-2014, 05:54 PM
Don't see how you give Duncan top 5 but Kirby is fringe top 10.
Facts: Since Duncan entered the league Kirby has a 4-3 advantage against him.
Kirby has won both Western Conference series they played against each other and has 8 of those games to Duncan's 1.
Also Kirby's playoff stats against Duncan's in the post-season:
http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=bryanko01&p2=duncati01

IDC about either but mid manipulating shiiit to cater to Timothy, tbh..

ezau
06-07-2014, 09:04 PM
midnightpulp dropping McVeigh-like truth bombs.