PDA

View Full Version : OT: A few thoughts on Big Dog's return; state of EC; and a foul smell surfacing

rogues
06-06-2014, 10:09 PM
Big Dog returned yesterday night. He's officially back in the swing of things. Here are a few thoughts:

- A bet made with a confirmed piece of shit cuck in Splits was not going to be honored:lol..besides, thunderup/rogues was on demand to return..rogues just did a power dribble in the paint and dunked it shaqondudley.gif style..

- Frizzell is a faggot

- Acid taker is everywhere on this forum

- Taylor is a faggot

- The EC is back and ready for the finals..the Spurs had a cute little flukish run were they went 14/16 in the fourth quarter to win the game..that's not happening again..the Kang will not cramp up again either..LeKang is gonna fuck San Antonio up in game two..bank on it, tbh..

- What's up with all these faggoty Laker fans posting now?..I'm talking to you, Buddy Mignon, you fucking scrub..get out of the EC's forum..

- KobeOwnsDuncan is one of the worst BD has ever seen, tbh..it doesn't get much worse than this faggot..same faggoty takes that we saw from Gummi Clutch..

- Strange Love still likes listening to Avril Lavigne and Hoobastank, tbh..

On the series:
- Heat will win game two by 10+ and Lebron will have a 45-10-10-5 game..I swear in my life he will..fuck the haters and fuck these cute little Spurs fans that have irrational hatred toward the Kang..

Kawhi
06-06-2014, 10:12 PM
Welcher

rogues
06-06-2014, 10:12 PM
^ Acid taker

Kawhi
06-06-2014, 10:15 PM
Welcher

Clipper Nation
06-06-2014, 10:17 PM
BD with the goods :tu

Thebesteva
:lmao @ Frizzell

rogues
I have to admit, Clipper Nation held the fort down well..the nigga is a ruthless irritant to those who fuck with him..he's THAT nigga, tbh..

apalisoc_9
06-06-2014, 10:20 PM
Good to see you back man....

Thebesteva
06-06-2014, 10:22 PM
Serious question though, does anyone actually fully honor an ELE bet or AV\Sig bet? I have one going on with N0 Lyf3 Cat Dick licker and everyone knows hes not gonna do it, in fact he already posted pretending he canceled it now he wants it back on due to the 1-0 lead

Clipper Nation
06-06-2014, 10:23 PM
Serious question though, does anyone actually fully honor an ELE bet or AV\Sig bet? I have one going on with N0 Lyf3 Cat Dick licker and everyone knows hes not gonna do it, in fact he already posted pretending he canceled it now he wants it back on due to the 1-0 lead

Frizzle has a long history of welching, we all know he's going to welch again :lol

rogues
06-06-2014, 10:24 PM
:lol Frizzell is a confirmed welcher of the lowest of the low..like CN said, ELE's are really dumb especially if you're a long dick nigga with reputation to lead like BD..

Money bets and AV/Sig bets are the ones to do..BD followed through with an AV/sig bet..he also still hasn't set up the transaction with DPG..

hehateme
06-06-2014, 10:25 PM
Welching seems the norm now I suppose. Big Dogshit just proving an online bet is about as good as the words typed. No loss here though as at least he is 100x better than that cock fluffer, kool.

unforeseen
06-06-2014, 10:27 PM
On the series:
- Heat will win game two by 10+ and Lebron will have a 45-10-10-5 game..I swear in my life he will..fuck the haters and fuck these cute little Spurs fans that have irrational hatred toward the Kang..

Not worth the shit flushing down the toilet.

Strange Love
06-06-2014, 10:34 PM
The shit are you talking about

DMC
06-06-2014, 10:42 PM
The whole EC/VC thing is gay as fuck. Good lord you're all grown ass men.

Malik Hairston
06-06-2014, 10:49 PM
Wow, what a way to make a return, tbh:lmao..

spurraider21
06-06-2014, 10:54 PM
So apparently welching is cool now? :lmao

next thing you know you'll be calling snitching a badass power play

IrisHockey
06-06-2014, 10:56 PM
:lol at Splits thinking any of us were going to adhere to that bet for more than a week or so... he should be happy we even respected the terms of the bet for 5 days.. he should also be happy Tyrone lets him sit in the corner while he's rammin' the wife..

Clipper Nation
06-06-2014, 10:56 PM
So apparently welching is cool now? :lmao

next thing you know you'll be calling snitching a badass power play
Philo-ing is never going to be cool, btw....

IrisHockey
06-06-2014, 10:57 PM
and Frizzell.. good lord :lmao. You should have gotten a clue once I said "EC members don't welsh." Yeah there's not a certain big nigga here runnin' things that literally has that moniker :lmao..

midnightpulp
06-06-2014, 10:58 PM
Why is NoLyfe called Frizzle?

Trainwreck2100
06-06-2014, 10:59 PM
This is nothing more than a chickenshit disguised as a welch . If you fully intended to not honor your bet you should have been here to take your medicine

Clipper Nation
06-06-2014, 11:00 PM
Why is NoLyfe called Frizzle?

Because BD exposed Catfaggot as being this guy:

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/basketball-dynasties/243854-coaching-legacy-james-frizzell-ch-2k8.html

He has at least five accounts on here that he uses to post the same old vanilla homer shit :lol

DMC
06-06-2014, 11:07 PM
Philo-ing is never going to be cool, btw....

Bullshit, I made it so it was cool from the start.

midnightpulp
06-06-2014, 11:08 PM

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/basketball-dynasties/243854-coaching-legacy-james-frizzell-ch-2k8.html

He has at least five accounts on here that he uses to post the same old vanilla homer shit :lol

:lol

jeebus
06-06-2014, 11:16 PM
you're all grown ass men.
that's a bit of a stretch. most of the posters here are probably teenagers or in their early 20s aka still useless to society.

DMC
06-06-2014, 11:27 PM
that's a bit of a stretch. most of the posters here are probably teenagers or in their early 20s aka still useless to society.

I was finishing my first tour at 22. They are grown men, maybe not mature, but still grown men.

DMC
06-06-2014, 11:27 PM

He from North Carolina? Yall want his address?

kamikazi_player
06-06-2014, 11:48 PM
:lol drama queens making ELE bets just to get attention and comes back a few days later.

Calispursfan11
06-07-2014, 01:07 AM
-10/10

KobeOwnsDuncan
06-07-2014, 05:55 AM
Big Dog returned yesterday night. He's officially back in the swing of things. Here are a few thoughts:

- A bet made with a confirmed piece of shit cuck in Splits (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24583) was not going to be honored:lol..besides, thunderup/rogues was on demand to return..rogues just did a power dribble in the paint and dunked it shaqondudley.gif style..

- Frizzell is a faggot

- Taylor is a faggot

- The EC is back and ready for the finals..the Spurs had a cute little flukish run were they went 14/16 in the fourth quarter to win the game..that's not happening again..the Kang will not cramp up again either..LeKang is gonna fuck San Antonio up in game two..bank on it, tbh..

- What's up with all these faggoty Laker fans posting now?..I'm talking to you, Buddy Mignon (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24606), you fucking scrub..get out of the EC's forum..

- KobeOwnsDuncan is one of the worst BD has ever seen, tbh..it doesn't get much worse than this faggot..same faggoty takes that we saw from Gummi Clutch (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=16179)..

- Strange Love (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17278) still likes listening to Avril Lavigne and Hoobastank, tbh..

On the series:

It's ok, we know you're a faggot, and we know you enjoy receiving thunderup your shitter, just like a dog.

KobeOwnsDuncan
06-07-2014, 05:56 AM
BD with the goods :tu
You should feel like a beta pussy referring to another grown man as BD, but that's par for the course with cripper fan. You probably get naked and let him sniff your ass too. I imagine you look something like this.... :lmao

http://www.companionsspayandneuter.com/prego_dog.jpg

benefactor
06-07-2014, 07:34 AM
The Great NBA Forum Depression continues.

jeebus
06-07-2014, 09:23 AM
I don't see how it can recover tbh. if this faggotry spills over into the nfl forum, god help us all.

Axegrinder
06-07-2014, 03:11 PM
Whoever came up with the EC faggotry is one pathetic individual

rogues
06-07-2014, 03:28 PM
It's ok, we know you're a faggot, and we know you enjoy receiving thunderup your shitter, just like a dog.

You should feel like a beta pussy referring to another grown man as BD, but that's par for the course with cripper fan. You probably get naked and let him sniff your ass too. I imagine you look something like this.... :lmao

http://www.companionsspayandneuter.com/prego_dog.jpg
Wow, just terrible:lol..Shitty predictable comebacks, shitty takes..you are the definition of vanillaaaaaaaaaaaa..

IrisHockey
06-07-2014, 03:30 PM

Yeah, you continue to post here :lol

rogues
06-07-2014, 03:31 PM
:lol you're just an old faggot who is too old for a place like this where dominant young bloods rule..

I don't see how it can recover tbh. if this faggotry spills over into the nfl forum, god help us all.
:lol shitty token dick riding take from the militard..

:cry "Oh look at me guys! I'm a try-hard who makes fun of my own team to look cool!" :cry

lakaluva's wallet
06-07-2014, 04:12 PM
:lol you're just an old faggot who is too old for a place like this where dominant young bloods rule..

:lol shitty token dick riding take from the militard..

:cry "Oh look at me guys! I'm a try-hard who makes fun of my own team to look cool!" :cry

Yet you dick ride two teams with the best chance of winning a ring. Faggot.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-07-2014, 04:34 PM

truth bomb

rogues
06-07-2014, 04:51 PM
:lol Lookit the cute little alt account coming at BD..

rogues
06-07-2014, 04:51 PM
truth bomb
Hi Frizzell!

lakaluva's wallet
06-07-2014, 04:58 PM
:lol Lookit the cute little alt account coming at BD..
What a vanilla comeback.

06-07-2014, 05:00 PM
Good lord you're all grown ass men.
But are they? I hope not, for their sake.

DMC
06-07-2014, 05:05 PM
Whoever came up with the EC faggotry is one pathetic individual

The original EC was well intended and could have served a purpose if for nothing more than to keep the good posters from leaving. When their decisions were ignored by the HNWIC, it all went to shit, people got fed up and left.

rogues
What a vanilla comeback.
^cute little alt account jacking schticks trademarked by the EC

DMC
But are they? I hope not, for their sake.

They are. I doubt any of them are juveniles.

lakaluva's wallet
06-07-2014, 05:08 PM
^cute little alt account jacking schticks trademarked by the EC
Jacking your comebacks from Harlem, making an alt account under his team after you were a LeBron hater in 2012. Jacking your schtick from TimmyToZo predicting Miami wins, yet he shows up and you disappearing after losses. Pretending to be a Colts fan until they got smoked in the playoffs. You are boring and unoriginal. Dull, unexciting.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-07-2014, 05:11 PM
thunderup is so boring now..

rogues
06-07-2014, 05:16 PM
:lol I pissed off the cute little alt account..why don't you post from your main, tbh?..I love it when this happens..there's always a cute little alt account that comes at BD only to be dismantled..another case in progress here..

rogues
06-07-2014, 05:17 PM
:lol BD exposed your video game coaching obsession, tbh..

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-07-2014, 05:17 PM
Generic...

lakaluva's wallet
06-07-2014, 05:18 PM
:lol I pissed off the cute little alt account..why don't you post from your main, tbh?..I love it when this happens..there's always a cute little alt account that comes at BD only to be dismantled..another case in progress here..
Why don't you post from yours? Yawnnnnn....Come back when you have something interesting to say.

rogues
06-07-2014, 05:20 PM
Maybe because it's banned?..c'mon, you cute little alt account..know your shit before stepping up to BD..

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
Why don't you post from yours? Yawnnnnn....Come back when you have something interesting to say.

not gonna happen :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
Maybe because it's banned?..c'mon, you cute little alt account..know your shit before stepping up to BD..

:lol meltdown about to commence

lakaluva's wallet
06-07-2014, 05:21 PM
Yet you already had an alt account. You're very boring so far. I guess it's hard to be interesting without stealing schticks.

Calispursfan11
opbeyondfaggot.gif

rogues
:lol you still haven't answered BD's question, tbh..why don't you post from your main?

Clipper Nation
Not everybody can be as exciting as your girlfriend's sister's cats, I guess....

rogues
06-07-2014, 05:22 PM
Yet you already had an alt account. You're very boring so far. I guess it's hard to be interesting without stealing schticks.
^vanilla

lakaluva's wallet
06-07-2014, 05:22 PM
:lol you still haven't answered BD's question, tbh..why don't you post from your main?
Why do you steal schticks? And don't bore me.

lakaluva's wallet
06-07-2014, 05:23 PM
^vanilla
Yes you have vanilla takes. Is that why you steal schticks?

rogues
06-07-2014, 05:24 PM
^BD is responsible for sooo many schticks, tbh..he uses others trademarked by the EC..it's all fair game..

Why don't you post from your main, tbh?..honest question..

lakaluva's wallet
06-07-2014, 05:25 PM
^BD is responsible for sooo many schticks, tbh..he uses others trademarked by the EC..it's all fair game..

Why don't you post from your main, tbh?..honest question..
So you admit you steal schticks? Now we're getting somewhere.

rogues
06-07-2014, 05:27 PM
Nope, they're trademarked..but hey, you're using Philo's schtick and burying it six feet under the ground..

Not only has this account died a painful death these last twenty minutes..you've been exposed as a schtick jacker:downspin::lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-07-2014, 05:28 PM
:lol rogues getting t-bagged per par...

lakaluva's wallet
06-07-2014, 05:31 PM
Nope, they're trademarked..
It's damn near painful trying to watch you spin the fact you steal schticks. I can see why you do, you have nothing interesting or original to say.

Calispursfan11
06-07-2014, 05:31 PM
LOL OP trying to SPIN welshing as a power move = worst schtick in NBA forum history. If you want to keep sucking off CripperNation and Malik Pubeston, then go for it. You can probably maintain that since all three of you are faggots, but this welshing schtick isn't just welshing. It's welshing and trying to claim it's cool. It's kinda like if Lebron said cramping up and getting carried off the court like a little bitch in the 4th quarter of the finals is cool. Think about it.

PS: Your team is finished, too. Brooks, Chimpchuck and Acne-beta will never win a championship together.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-07-2014, 05:35 PM
LOL OP trying to SPIN welshing as a power move = worst schtick in NBA forum history. If you want to keep sucking off CripperNation and Malik Pubeston, then go for it. You can probably maintain that since all three of you are faggots, but this welshing schtick isn't just welshing. It's welshing and trying to claim it's cool. It's kinda like if Lebron said cramping up and getting carried off the court like a little bitch in the 4th quarter of the finals is cool. Think about it.

PS: Your team is finished, too. Brooks, Chimpchuck and Acne-beta will never win a championship together.

:lol not to mention that if Miami miraculously pulled it out somehow, he would spin it around and talk shit to Spurs fans as if his squad won :lol..

Predicatble schtick and it shows how vanilla and unoriginal they are :rollin

rogues
06-07-2014, 05:38 PM
:lol Caliscrub, Frizzell and some cute little alt account right on cue..complete EC domination, tbh..

lakaluva's wallet
06-07-2014, 05:38 PM
I think I know how the shitty nickname BD originated. Rogue's backwoods banjo playing meth chewing family must have kicked him out the house, chained him to the dog house and forced him to live life as the family dog. Hence they called named him BD. and the foul smell as hinted in the OP is his shitty takes.

lakaluva's wallet
06-07-2014, 05:39 PM
:lol Caliscrub, Frizzell and some cute little alt account right on cue..complete EC domination, tbh..
Unoriginal, boring again.

rogues
06-07-2014, 05:42 PM
I think I know how the shitty nickname BD originated. Rogue's backwoods banjo playing meth chewing family must have kicked him out the house, chained him to the dog house and forced him to live life as the family dog. Hence they called named him BD. and the foul smell as hinted in the OP is his shitty takes.
Unoriginal, uncreative..and booooooooring :lol

lakaluva's wallet
06-07-2014, 05:43 PM
Unoriginal, uncreative..and booooooooring :lol
There you go again, stealing yet another schtick.

Clipper Nation
06-07-2014, 05:43 PM

Living rent-free, tbh....

rogues
06-07-2014, 05:44 PM
:lol This coming from the cute little alt account who used a trademarked EC word

lakaluva's wallet
06-07-2014, 05:46 PM
You know they send people who suck off dogs to mental institutions right?

lakaluva's wallet
06-07-2014, 05:46 PM
:lol This coming from the cute little alt account who used a trademarked EC word

Yawn. Getting sleepy.

rogues
06-07-2014, 05:49 PM
Yep..got no bills:king

lakaluva's wallet
06-07-2014, 05:49 PM
Yep..got no bills:king
Dogs usually don't.

Clipper Nation
06-07-2014, 05:51 PM
Dogs usually don't.

Is this really your idea of an original and creative schtick? :lol Yawn....

rogues
06-07-2014, 05:51 PM

You know they send people who suck off dogs to mental institutions right?

Yawn. Getting sleepy.

Dogs usually don't.
^:sleep

lakaluva's wallet
06-07-2014, 05:54 PM
Is this really your idea of an original and creative schtick? :lol Yawn....
Funny you type that while quoting my post.

What's a creative schtick to you? Openly pulling for Duncan to be 5 = 5, rooting for your own team, or pulling for LeBron to ring? Not even street hookers ride as many dicks as you do. You can't lose.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-07-2014, 05:55 PM
lakaluva with no regard for human life :lol

lakaluva's wallet
06-07-2014, 05:55 PM
^:sleep
You should use some more emoticons since you have nothing to say.

Clipper Nation
06-07-2014, 05:56 PM
Funny you type that while quoting my post.

What's a creative schtick to you? Openly pulling for Duncan to be 5 = 5, rooting for your own team, or pulling for LeBron to ring? Not even street hookers ride as many dicks as you do.
:sleep:sleep:sleep

Yet another stolen schtick from the hypocrite, tbh....

lakaluva's wallet
06-07-2014, 05:57 PM
:sleep:sleep:sleep

Yet another stolen schtick from the hypocrite, tbh....

Emoticons, be original and use more of them.

rogues
06-07-2014, 06:00 PM
How many accounts does that try-hard faggot Gummi Clutch have, tbh?..wow, self-destructing himself before reaching 50 posts:lmao..

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-07-2014, 06:01 PM
How many accounts does that try-hard faggot Gummi Clutch (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=16179) have, tbh?..wow, self-destructing himself before reaching 50 posts:lmao..

Word of advice: Go kill yourself

lakaluva's wallet
06-07-2014, 06:01 PM
How many accounts does that try-hard faggot Gummi Clutch (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=16179) have, tbh?..wow, self-destructing himself before reaching 50 posts:lmao..

I'm not Gummi, btw. And at least we got one new sentence out of you. You were starting to look like one of those pull string action figures with one or two phrases.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-07-2014, 06:02 PM
I'm not Gummi, btw. And at least we got one new sentence out of you. You were starting to look like one of those pull string action figures with one or two phrases.

I'm surprised he didn't accuse me of being you.

:cry Scrub is superjames
:cry Scrub is Kawhi
:cry Scrub is Wiz
:cry Scrub is Rogue

:rollin

lakaluva's wallet
06-07-2014, 06:03 PM
Smells like meth in here, btw.

rogues
06-07-2014, 06:04 PM
:lol sureeee..it doesn't really matter, tbh..you're still a boring try-hard faggot..

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-07-2014, 06:05 PM
:lol sureeee..it doesn't really matter, tbh..you're still a boring try-hard faggot..

You mean like when KD went for the flop at the end of an overtime elimination game :rollin

Or how about that Westbrook desperation 3? :lmao

lakaluva's wallet
06-07-2014, 06:05 PM
:lol sureeee..it doesn't really matter, tbh..you're still a boring try-hard faggot.. lakaluva's wallet, rope a doping a muhfucka.

rogues
06-07-2014, 06:06 PM
You mean like when KD went for the flop at the end of an overtime elimination game :rollin

Or how about that Westbrook desperation 3? :lmao
Hi Frizzell! How did the mid-major tournament fare, tbh?

IrisHockey
06-07-2014, 06:06 PM
lakaluva's wallet (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=27461), rope a doping a muhfucka.

:lol new screen name, still the same cute woman whom Giuseppe was fond of.

rogues
06-07-2014, 06:07 PM
:lol cute little alt account self-destructing himself before reaching 50 posts..that has to be some record, tbh..

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FaPc-1wcCM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1O3pq0KyXQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YNPYG0U2nc

Hey rogues (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=35986), what word are in the title of all three of those videos? I'll give you a hint.. the ability your "MVP" will never have :lol

Clipper Nation
Smells like meth in here, btw.

Another totally original and non-stolen schtick....

rogues
06-07-2014, 06:08 PM
:lol new screen name, still the same cute woman whom Giuseppe was fond of.
:lol I like how he immediately stopped posting because his obsession with gay sexual references in every vanilla post of his grew old, tbh..

Clipper Nation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FaPc-1wcCM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1O3pq0KyXQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YNPYG0U2nc

^ The Spurs doing what Cum Newton will never do: winning a playoff game....

lakaluva's wallet
Another totally original and non-stolen schtick....
I would say so is beating the Clippers but that would be false.

spurraider21
06-07-2014, 06:09 PM
its one thing i have in common with no lyfe... our football teams are hopeless, and the spurs create some balance :lol

rogues
06-07-2014, 06:10 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao Frizz getting uppercutted out of the ring, tbh..

lakaluva's wallet
06-07-2014, 06:10 PM
:lol I like how he immediately stopped posting because his obsession with gay sexual references in every vanilla post of his grew old, tbh..
http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/muhammad-ali.gif

rogues
06-07-2014, 06:11 PM
http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/muhammad-ali.gif
:lol Swordsy the faggot

Clipper Nation
06-07-2014, 06:11 PM
I would say so is beating the Clippers but that would be false.

^ Vanilla comeback that makes no sense ^

lakaluva's wallet
06-07-2014, 06:12 PM
:lol Swordsy the faggot
http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7rnqkXAGa1r97i53o1_500.gif

IrisHockey
06-07-2014, 06:13 PM
:lol that's Rogues dodging your horrendous digs without breaking a sweat

rogues
06-07-2014, 06:14 PM
^ BD being Ali and dodging every one of the cute little account's weak jabs, tbh

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-07-2014, 06:15 PM
^^ the equivalent comeback of "nu uh, that's you!"

rogues
06-07-2014, 06:16 PM
Frizz what happened to that tournament bid, tbh?

lakaluva's wallet
06-07-2014, 06:17 PM
^ BD being Ali and dodging every one of the cute little account's weak jabs, tbh
Add another stolen Schtick

Clipper Nation
06-07-2014, 06:17 PM
^^ the equivalent comeback of "nu uh, that's you!"
Are you referring to when you of all people called BD a welcher?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-07-2014, 06:18 PM
nu uh, that's you!

Clipper Nation
06-07-2014, 06:19 PM
^ Welching faggot

lakaluva's wallet
06-07-2014, 06:19 PM
Are you referring to when you of all people called BD a welcher?
When you wake up every morning and look at yourself in the mirror, I hope you don't consider yourself a man after referring to a grown man as big dog.

Clipper Nation
06-07-2014, 06:21 PM
When you wake up every morning and look at yourself in the mirror

This schtick is already played out and it didn't even last a day, tbh.... you'd think someone who criticizes others for "stealing schticks" would have some decent schticks of his own :lol

lakaluva's wallet
06-07-2014, 06:23 PM
This schtick is already played out and it didn't even last a day, tbh.... you'd think someone who criticizes others for "stealing schticks" would have some decent schticks of his own :lol
I don't go around calling other grown men "Big Dog". Have some fucking dignity.

rogues
06-07-2014, 06:26 PM
Big Dog
That's my name, nice to meet you, tbh..

lakaluva's wallet
06-07-2014, 06:27 PM
That's my name, nice to meet you, tbh..
It sure is, your family even put the sign up over your dog house.

hater
06-07-2014, 06:41 PM
On the series:

pretty much. Spursfan is the cause of Lebron owning game 2 and taking it. :pctoss

this sucks

~O~
06-07-2014, 07:01 PM
I don't go around calling other grown men "Big Dog". Have some fucking dignity.

This....

Arcadian
06-07-2014, 07:10 PM
:lol fags

GenuineLakerfan
06-07-2014, 07:19 PM
I've seen this movie before "big dog", its called can't buy me love.

Clipper Nation
06-08-2014, 09:51 PM
Lebron will have a 45-10-10-5 game..

Roguestradomus.... if the refs had called the legitimate fouls the Spurs were committing on LeBron, he'd have dropped 45 easy :worthy:

Gummi Clutch
06-10-2014, 01:09 PM
I've been pretty busy lately, but apparently some faggot is accusing me of being another poster? :lol

That should be the sign that you need a life.

Gummi Clutch
06-10-2014, 01:15 PM

- A bet made with a confirmed piece of shit cuck in Splits (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24583) was not going to be honored:lol..besides, thunderup/rogues was on demand to return..rogues just did a power dribble in the paint and dunked it shaqondudley.gif style..

- Frizzell is a faggot

- Taylor is a faggot

- What's up with all these faggoty Laker fans posting now?..I'm talking to you, Buddy Mignon (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24606), you fucking scrub..get out of the EC's forum..

- KobeOwnsDuncan is one of the worst BD has ever seen, tbh..it doesn't get much worse than this faggot..same faggoty takes that we saw from Gummi Clutch (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=16179)..

- Strange Love (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17278) still likes listening to Avril Lavigne and Hoobastank, tbh..

On the series:
...how sad :lol

ohmwrecker
06-10-2014, 01:37 PM
I don't understand a word of this.

rogues
06-10-2014, 01:42 PM
I've been pretty busy lately, but apparently some faggot is accusing me of being another poster? :lol

That should be the sign that you need a life.

...how sad :lol
:lol This faggot logging into his alt account to talk shit to BD

sook
06-10-2014, 01:52 PM
Can't blame people for taking the NBA forum to shit, when some never witnessed how high the bar used to be.

IrisHockey
06-10-2014, 01:55 PM
Can't blame people for taking the NBA forum to shit, when some never witnessed how high the bar used to be.

Yup gotta agree, and you were never a part of what made the NBA forum great.

Juggity
06-10-2014, 01:57 PM
thunderup's justification for the second worst welch in spurstalk history is pretty embarrassing. A "power move" :lol da fuq? You lost the bet. Contemplate this on the tree of woe.

sook
06-10-2014, 02:06 PM

Not meant as an insult, but who are you? You seem to know quite a lot about me while I don't think I've ever heard of you.

IrisHockey
06-10-2014, 02:08 PM
:lol you're the guy on a legendary world series winning ballclub that played 28 games in the season, batted .219, and talks to his grandsons about how great things were in his time.

Gummi Clutch
06-10-2014, 02:10 PM
:lol This faggot logging into his alt account to talk shit to BD
Kori confirmed that I don't have an alt. account, while you're posting on one after welching you faggot. There comes a point where shame needs to set in...

Jizzrag pretending he knows posters that are a tier above him :lol

Clipper Nation
06-10-2014, 02:13 PM
thunderup's justification for the second worst welch in spurstalk history is pretty embarrassing. A "power move" :lol da fuq? You lost the bet. Contemplate this on the tree of woe.

It was a power move, tbh.... Frizzle and the cuckhold never saw it coming :lol

lakaluva's wallet
06-10-2014, 02:13 PM
Who are you?

IrisHockey
06-10-2014, 02:14 PM
Who are you?

You don't need to know who I am, but I do know who you are..

djohn2oo8. Am I right?

lakaluva's wallet
06-10-2014, 02:15 PM
It was a power move, tbh.... Frizzle and the cuckhold never saw it coming :lol

:lol A known welcher thinking he can dictate the terms of the bet

Can you pick a fucking side?

rogues
06-10-2014, 02:15 PM
:lol Why do you follow thunderup around, tbh? Did he hurt your feelings? You're the most clingiest poster on the internet. Let it go:lol..

Kori confirmed that I don't have an alt. account, while you're posting on one after welching you faggot. There comes a point where shame needs to set in...
:lol Making shit up as if Kori would pay attention to a shitty poster like yourself..the shame is you posting on different accounts because the EC makes your life a living hell..hence, you following all EC members around with your faggy alts..get a life bro, geez..

IrisHockey
06-10-2014, 02:16 PM
:lol Making shit up as if Kori would pay attention to a shitty poster like yourself

:lol..

Isn't it similar to a certain poster that registered last year and talked over and over again about how he's an original poster? Acid-Taker doth protest too much..

lakaluva's wallet
06-10-2014, 02:17 PM

djohn2oo8. Am I right?

Nope. You have 2 more tries.

Clipper Nation
06-10-2014, 02:18 PM
Can you pick a fucking side?

Avante welches constantly out of pure faggotry.... rogues welched to make a power move.... big difference, tbh....

lakaluva's wallet
06-10-2014, 02:19 PM
Avante welches constantly out of pure faggotry.... rogues welched to make a power move.... big difference, tbh....
lulz you are a 2 dollar whore.

IrisHockey
06-10-2014, 02:21 PM
:lol the difference is the fashion of their returns. Rogues came back with a power move by making a thread, dropping bombs on the NBA forum, while Avante and Frizzell are the type to sneak back with "ha ha i fooled you!!!!"

Gummi Clutch
06-10-2014, 02:24 PM

djohn2oo8. Am I right?
the irony :lmao

In the thread discussing your ban and Kori's kids, Mrs. Ellis's first response when asked about you was, "who"? :lmao

Tries so hard, gets banned, and still can't get noticed :lol

Continue the theme of talking big while nobody knows who you are or gives a fuck about it.

rogues
06-10-2014, 02:25 PM
:lol the difference is the fashion of their returns. Rogues came back with a power move by making a thread, dropping bombs on the NBA forum, while Avante and Frizzell are the type to sneak back with "ha ha i fooled you!!!!"
:lol exxxxxxactly..these shit tier posters only wish they could make a return like thunderup..all a product of EC elitism, BTW..

IrisHockey
06-10-2014, 02:25 PM
"Mrs. Ellis" :lmao.. do you ask her for sunday afternoon cookies?

IrisHockey
06-10-2014, 02:28 PM
:lol exxxxxxactly..these shit tier posters only wish they could make a return like thunderup..all a product of EC elitism, BTW..

:lol check the results out, 6 entire pages of this shit.. this is a textbook power move..

ohmwrecker
06-10-2014, 02:30 PM
Who is Big Dog? What's an EC? What's a VC? Am I going to give a shit if I know the answers?

sook
06-10-2014, 02:32 PM
I normally don't post in cesspools such as this, with so many unfamiliar names...but my sincerest advice would be to do some serious introspection and keep suicide as far away as possible if life really has become so shitty.

Who is Big Dog? What's an EC? What's a VC? Am I going to give a shit if I know the answers?

This place has become fucking pathetic tbh.

rogues
06-10-2014, 02:38 PM
Yup:lol..he's digging into the nostalgia to when his Rockets had that 7"6" piece of shit and they went at it with the Mavs, Spurs and Lakers..a shitful 3-4 year span nobody gave a shit about..I like how all these cute posters appear out of nowhere and softly whine about the NBA forum..if it bothers you so much do something about..challenge the EC..

Gummi Clutch
06-10-2014, 02:38 PM
"Mrs. Ellis" :lmao.. do you ask her for sunday afternoon cookies?
We know each other pretty well fwiw. Also, Keep trying to quote higher tier posters so they can finally give you some attention, I see that sook was being nice and chose to make your day :lol

sook
06-10-2014, 02:43 PM
Well, you're part of the problem too. I've read some of your posts and wouldn't exactly say they contribute to much.

Gummi Clutch
06-10-2014, 02:48 PM
Well, you're part of the problem too. I've read some of your posts and wouldn't exactly say they contribute to much.
how so?

sook
06-10-2014, 02:49 PM
idgaf tbh.

Figure it out.

Calispursfan11
06-10-2014, 03:08 PM
This thread sets the record for lengthiest retarded OP attention whoring thread of all time. Pathetic.

ohmwrecker
06-10-2014, 03:10 PM
This thread sets the record for lengthiest retarded OP attention whoring thread of all time. Pathetic.

Have you been down in da club lately?

rogues
06-10-2014, 03:20 PM
idgaf tbh.

Figure it out.
You complaining and whining like a little girl has turned on you:lol..stop complaining and raise the bar, fag..

rogues
06-10-2014, 03:21 PM
It was cute when you stepped up to BD..then chickenshitted out..your 15 minutes of fame are ooooover:lol..

ohmwrecker
06-10-2014, 03:24 PM
Oh, I get it . . . rogues IS Big Dog and he is referring to himself in the third person. Cool.

koriwhat
06-10-2014, 03:35 PM
Fresas... All of you!

IrisHockey
06-10-2014, 04:55 PM
Spurs fans, get the fuck back upstairs and wipe timvp's balls..

GenuineLakerfan
06-10-2014, 05:00 PM
Its pretty obvious Thunder Up was the serious version of whoever is behind the computer screen. What eventually happened is he gave up on the Thunder and just had fun with this BS with CN and Harlem. Sadly, Harlem got banned and is no longer a factor. As for Rogues, just dont pay him attention. Obviously a guy who spends all day defending his alter ego on a basketball forum with the population of 50 people is a sad and pathetic human being.

sook
06-10-2014, 09:22 PM
You complaining and whining like a little girl has turned on you:lol..stop complaining and raise the bar, fag..

Hey dipshit, don't ever address me directly again...k?

rogues
06-10-2014, 09:23 PM
Shut up faggot..this is the EC's forum..you should feel privileged to get a direct quote from BD..keep scrubbing plankton off a boat, chink..

sook
06-10-2014, 09:56 PM
Say that with a bit more confidence the next time my balls leave an imprint on your face. In all honesty though, if continuing this pathetic shtick makes you forget your shitty existence the second you hide behind a computer screen, go for it bud. I don't think I've ever quoted you before today , and don't intend to in the future, so just keep in mind how much you have to force the issue to remain relevant around here. I sincerely hope you take the truth, as harsh as it is, to heart . But by all means, continue with BD this BD that and reinforce what I stated.

rogues
06-10-2014, 10:43 PM
But you have to force the issue..you're a fucking faggot who is called out for his faggotry when present..such as in this thread..quit whining if you can't duplicate the entertainment of the EC..

IrisHockey
06-10-2014, 10:50 PM
:lmao you were known for being the bitch boy of the NBA forum from 09-10, the golden era.

rogues
06-10-2014, 10:51 PM
:lmao you were known for being the bitch boy of the NBA forum from 09-10, the golden era.
:lol exxxxxxxxactly..now the faggot will respond with a long paragraph..par for the course..

Gummi Clutch
06-11-2014, 08:42 AM
But you have to force the issue..you're a fucking faggot who is called out for his faggotry when present..such as in this thread..quit whining if you can't duplicate the entertainment of the EC..

How would either of you faggots know what he did when you came into this forum as little bitches less than 2 yrs ago, and started your tough guy act even more recently? See, he is right, that is some forced shit right there. The quality of trolls has dramatically decreased. Two try hard faggots, with some weird obsession with kids thinking they're the "kewl krew" of a sub forum :lmao . If you have to repeatedly say something to get others to believe it, chances are you are insecure as fuck about it and it isn't true.

Clipper Nation
06-11-2014, 08:49 AM
:lol Living rent-free
:lol Acid-taker editing in some sick burns

POPownsJackson
06-11-2014, 08:51 AM
sook dick whipping the faggots in one blow :wow:wow

lakaluva's wallet
06-11-2014, 09:18 AM
BD, taking big balls to the face.

unleashbaynes
06-11-2014, 09:19 AM

:wow I definitely noticed that.

unleashbaynes
06-11-2014, 09:22 AM

You need to learn quality > quantity and quit it with the Koolaid_Man level bads.

lakaluva's wallet
06-11-2014, 09:24 AM
You need to learn quality > quantity and quit it with the Koolaid_Man level bads.
Poor guy, just trying to do what he can to stay relevant around here. It's about as sad as those Sarah McLachlan dog commericials.

Sheriff Hoyt
06-11-2014, 09:29 AM
Say that with a bit more confidence the next time my balls leave an imprint on your face. In all honesty though, if continuing this pathetic shtick makes you forget your shitty existence the second you hide behind a computer screen, go for it bud. I don't think I've ever quoted you before today , and don't intend to in the future, so just keep in mind how much you have to force the issue to remain relevant around here. I sincerely hope you take the truth, as harsh as it is, to heart . But by all means, continue with BD this BD that and reinforce what I stated.

Someone needs to call PETA on sook, I think it's illegal to abuse dogs like that.

unleashbaynes
06-11-2014, 09:39 AM
Poor guy, just trying to do what he can to stay relevant around here. It's about as sad as those Sarah McLachlan dog commericials.

It's weird to me that someone would like start wording their posts and talking/using the exact same grammar as another poster. Like to me that screams either alt account or just incredible insecurity/creepiness.

lakaluva's wallet
06-11-2014, 09:46 AM
It's weird to me that someone would like start wording their posts and talking/using the exact same grammar as another poster. Like to me that screams either alt account or just incredible insecurity/creepiness.
It is weird. But then again, dogs sometimes tend to imitate their owners.