PDA

View Full Version : Tony's Tacos

Avante
06-06-2014, 10:50 PM
No doubt there are those little taco trucks all thru Texas well we have them here in Cali also. Like my son Mason says......an authentic Mexican making an authenic taco, it gets no better. Today we pulled up (painted a few rooms for a brother in law in Visalia) to have some lunch on our way back home. As we stood there getting ready to order we could hear....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To4T8hLE0ow

.....how cool is that? Tony's makes the best tacos north of TJ. Only bummer was he doesn't sell beer.

As we ate our tacos...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFbLzqFaykU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6Eu43RoaGQ

Of course I enjoyed it a lot more than Mason did.

DMC
06-06-2014, 11:02 PM
Who fucking cares what you did. Is this your hometown gossip column or something? How's Effie, did she visit Addie and did they have tea?

Clipper Nation
06-06-2014, 11:20 PM
Who fucking cares what you did. Is this your hometown gossip column or something? How's Effie, did she visit Addie and did they have tea?

:lmao

xmas1997
06-07-2014, 05:05 PM
What kind of tacos were they?
I thought they had burritos instead of tacos there.

Katherine Robinson
06-07-2014, 05:59 PM
What a unique place to be playing that music.

Clipper Nation
06-07-2014, 07:27 PM

You thought Tony's Tacos only sold burritos and not tacos? You can claim you went to Dartmouth all you'd like, but your lolutsa "education" is still shining through....

xmas1997
06-07-2014, 08:43 PM
You thought Tony's Tacos only sold burritos and not tacos? You can claim you went to Dartmouth all you'd like, but your lolutsa "education" is still shining through....

More typical troll nonsense from the unfunny troll.
You really need a new "writer" in the worst way.
No, I thought they didn't know what a breakfast taco using flour tortillas was, they call them breakfast burritos in California, but they are tacos and always have been tacos.

Avante
06-09-2014, 12:16 AM

I think it's who in the fuck cares about thiis lame ass shit.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229271

It appears...NBOBODY~!~~~~~~

I had a wide choice of stupid ass threads of yours to choose from. Dude, you are the last person who needs to try and play critic, ok little fella? Hmmmmm....well you do try which is more than that worhless CN does.

Avante
06-09-2014, 12:23 AM

Just you basic flour totilla beef, onion taco with a sauce that seprrates Tony's from everyone else. Best tacos I've ever had. Bummer is you can never get a table, he only as one. So ya sit on the tailgate.

Avante
06-09-2014, 12:25 AM
What a unique place to be playing that music.

I agree and it was the first time I'd heard anything but Mexican music at Tony's. I'd never seen his helper before I;m guessing he was behind the new/old sound.

Avante
06-09-2014, 12:27 AM

The fact you have no education shines through. That and how big a prick you are, doesn't being an asshole ever get old?

Did ya know the last white sprinter to run on a USA Olympic 4x1 (1964) team was Dartmouths Gerry Ashworth? Did ya know that the first 1000 yard rusher for the Cowboys was Calvin Hill out of Yale? Did ya know the first speed Raider was Olympic long jump silver medalist Trvoin "Bo" Robertson out of a Cornell? Did ya know that Ben Johnson out of Columbia was one of the few sprinters to beat the great Jesse Owens in a sprint?

Of course not.

Katherine Robinson
06-09-2014, 12:37 AM
I agree and it was the first time I'd heard anything but Mexican music at Tony's. I'd never seen his helper before I;m guessing he was behind the new/old sound.

Let the guy know it's an improvement

Avante
06-09-2014, 12:47 AM
Let the guy know it's an improvement

I started to do just that when I went to dump our plates but I didn't want Tony to think all those times I was hating "his" music. Mexican music is ok no longer than we are there. Not a big fan of all those horns and that up UP beat sound, but since Tony has his truck painted to look like a Mexican desert, it does fit the mood.

I. Hustle
06-09-2014, 07:56 AM
http://cdn.nahright.com/news/m.php/2014/05/mase-450x329.jpg

Blake
06-09-2014, 02:17 PM
You thought Tony's Tacos only sold burritos and not tacos?

lol Dartmouth

Avante
06-09-2014, 02:32 PM
lol Dartmouth

Shoo shoo go away...ok? You are a bring down guy, I bet you don't get invited to many parties do ya slick?

Blake
06-09-2014, 03:46 PM
Shoo shoo go away...ok? You are a bring down guy, I bet you don't get invited to many parties do ya slick?

This thread is about Tonys Tacos. Can you focus on tacos without thinking of me?

Avante
06-09-2014, 03:56 PM
This thread is about Tonys Tacos. Can you focus on tacos without thinking of me?

I'll go slow...

Dude, nobody cares about you at all. ok? It's like dealing with kids, they play nice in their room ya leave them alone, they start causing trouble ya have to scold them, you are like a little kid.

All these threads and what do you do, ya follow me from forum to forum, dude that's sick. Am I going to have to treat you like I do ChumpWhatever and just start totally ignoring your dumb ass?

Blake
06-09-2014, 04:22 PM

So that's a no.

Thought so.

Avante
06-09-2014, 04:48 PM
So that's a no.

Thought so.

Can you stop following me from forum to forum saying..0..about the topic? Of course not.

Dumb fuck is too stupid to realize he's in my threads and that right there makes him the loser.

Clipper Nation
06-09-2014, 04:58 PM
It's like dealing with kids, they play nice in their room ya leave them alone, they start causing trouble ya have to scold them, you are like a little kid.
Please spare us your creepy fantasies....

Blake
06-09-2014, 05:36 PM
Can you stop following me from forum to forum saying..0..about the topic? Of course not.

Dumb fuck is too stupid to realize he's in my threads and that right there makes him the loser.

I'm here to talk tacos/burritos.

Focus.

The Gemini Method
06-09-2014, 05:46 PM
California Burritos are great when you're drunk and not worried about the cholesterol intake.

Avante
06-09-2014, 10:03 PM
Please spare us your creepy fantasies....

You really that far gone faggot? Wow dude for someone to even think like that, what a fucking pervert.

Avante
06-09-2014, 10:04 PM
I'm here to talk tacos/burritos.

Focus.

Who would want to talk with a known moron?

DJR210
06-10-2014, 12:49 AM
Nothing like roadside tacos after a sex crime, eh Avante?

Blake
06-10-2014, 09:55 AM
Who would want to talk with a known moron?

I know...you'd rather whine than stay on topic.

Just don't say you don't whine, whiner.

Avante
06-10-2014, 11:51 AM
I know...you'd rather whine than stay on topic.

Just don't say you don't whine, whiner.

Dude, you are boring, it's more about that than anything else. You bore me, and are annoying. Doesn't that bother you knowing you are that fucked up as a poster?

xmas1997
06-10-2014, 11:52 AM
I don't know WHY these two or three trolls HAVE to troll every single thread.
Are they being PAID to do so? You would think they were because that is ALL they do.
They have to ruin every single thread.
If I were a mod I would definitely put a stop to it.

Avante
06-10-2014, 11:54 AM
Nothing like roadside tacos after a sex crime, eh Avante?

One more time..(pay attention)

Prostitution is legal over there.

Now tell me slick, what crime?

Avante
06-10-2014, 11:59 AM
Are they being PAID to do so? You would think they were because that is ALL they do.

In Blake, ChumptyDumpty, ClipperNation we have posters who do nothing but go around seeing who they can bug. Notice how none of them can stand alone? They are jealous of me because I know a lot of stuff and they know next to nothing as we all see. I magnify just how bad off they are as contributing posters, so they ...MUST...lash out. You'd think by now they would have figured out all they actually accomplish is keeping me at the top of the page. Nope, too stupid to realize that. If they had even half a brain that'd totally ignore me and let these threads drop.

xmas1997
06-10-2014, 12:13 PM
In Blake, ChumptyDumpty, ClipperNation we have posters who do nothing but go around seeing who they can bug. Notice how none of them can stand alone? They are jealous of me because I know a lot of stuff and they know next to nothing as we all see. I magnify just how bad off they are as contributing posters, so they ...MUST...lash out. You'd think by now they would have figured out all they actually accomplish is keeping me at the top of the page. Nope, too stupid to realize that. If they had even half a brain that'd totally ignore me and let these threads drop.

This is why lately I refer to them as "the three stooges", all from the same mudbug bucket, because all three are very ignorant, probably never graduated from high school, much less college, rarely start any threads of interesting significance, and do nothing but "troll" other posters, and do a lousy job of that!
They constantly whine, distort, twist, and claim false fictitious victories as well as accuse others of baseless melt downs, hypocrisies, and/or lies, because they have no other intelligent defense when they are "owned".
This is their constant and continual schtick. That is all they know how to do.
The proof is in the pudding, or in this case their thousands of insignificant posts on here, yet they are too dense to even see what their post record shows beyond a shadow of doubt.
Can they partake of an intellectual discussion or debate? No.
Can they talk about a topic without making fun of the opinion? No.
They are "trolls" pure and simple, and lousy trolls at best.
Just telling it like it is and they are.
No whine, no hypocrisy, and no lies about it, no matter what they wish it were.
Facts!

Blake
06-10-2014, 12:55 PM

Why can't you stay on topic here either? Somehow you make it about me almost every time.

Blake
06-10-2014, 12:58 PM
Facts!

No, that's a huge amount of whining and hypocrisy that you and Avante are spewing.

You guys seriously need to look up these words in a dictionary.

Avante
06-10-2014, 01:00 PM
This is why lately I refer to them as "the three stooges", all from the same mudbug bucket, because all three are very ignorant, probably never graduated from high school, much less college, rarely start any threads of interesting significance, and do nothing but "troll" other posters, and do a lousy job of that!
They constantly whine, distort, twist, and claim false fictitious victories as well as accuse others of baseless melt downs, hypocrisies, and/or lies, because they have no other intelligent defense when they are "owned".
This is their constant and continual schtick. That is all they know how to do.
The proof is in the pudding, or in this case their thousands of insignificant posts on here, yet they are too dense to even see what their post record shows beyond a shadow of doubt.
Can they partake of an intellectual discussion or debate? No.
Can they talk about a topic without making fun of the opinion? No.
They are "trolls" pure and simple, and lousy trolls at best.
Just telling it like it is and they are.
Facts!

You nailed it!

All three of those freaks want this....

Avante/anyone....dude, go away, ok?
The Three Stooges....I bugged you...YIPPPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then they almost pass out from glee. I have never read any of those three freaks say one thing of interest since I've been here, just stupid bullshit and boring ass stuff.

But the one that totally baffles me is this one...

They follow me around in all my threads/forums and then it's..."you follow me around"...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too stupd to realize if they left me alone we'd never talk.

This place would be a hell of a lot better off if those three would simply dry up and blow away, they do nothing but get in everyones way. I might do my thing but I don't enter others threads to bug people.

Avante
06-10-2014, 01:01 PM
No, that's a huge amount of whining and hypocrisy that you and Avante are spewing.

Are you really trying to say you don't come here to just bother people? Want me to prove that's all you do?

Blake
06-10-2014, 01:04 PM
Are you really trying to say you come don't come here to just bother people? Want me to prove that's all you do?

I'm here to talk tacos. Why are you bothering me?

xmas1997
06-10-2014, 01:05 PM
Why can't you stay on topic here either? Somehow you make it about me almost every time.

See?
That is exactly, EXACTLY, what I said you would try to spin that I am doing, when the truth truly is that that is what you would do and are doing.
All I was doing was "reporting" about your activities on here. Reporting, is not what you claim we are doing, so own up to the truth, quit evading.

Avante
06-10-2014, 01:08 PM
I'm here to talk tacos. Why are you bothering me?

Wow guy, I pity you.

Avante
06-10-2014, 01:12 PM
Hey xmas, how about we dump this freak Blake? He gets his nut by us talking to him, notice we are all he does here?. I think it's time to pull the plug on the boy, yes I agree it's fun kicking the dummy around but's he's just too damn dumb. What would this moron do without us?

You in?

It would be fun (sad also) watching him trying his best to get a response out of us and I guarantee he'd still be following us around.

Blake
06-10-2014, 01:26 PM
See?
That is exactly, EXACTLY, what I said you would try to spin that I am doing, when the truth truly is that that is what you would do and are doing.
All I was doing was "reporting" about your activities on here. Reporting, is not what you claim we are doing, so own up to the truth, quit evading.

So you're not here to talk tacos, only to whine about me.

If you want to call it reporting, that's fine, but it's definitely whining.

Look it up in a dictionary, Dartmouth.

xmas1997
06-10-2014, 01:36 PM
So you're not here to talk tacos, only to whine about me.

If you want to call it reporting, that's fine, but it's definitely whining.

Look it up in a dictionary, Dartmouth.

Keep trying to twist the facts to suit your fantasy world. It just makes look even more foolish than you already are.
I called it even before you posted what I said you would.
Own it, be a man, not a pussy.

Hey xmas, how about we dump this freak Blake? He gets his nut by us talking to him, notice we are all he does here?. I think it's time to pull the plug on the boy, yes I agree it's fun kicking the dummy around but's he's just too damn dumb. What would this moron do without us?

You in?

It would be fun (sad also) watching him trying his best to get a response out of us and I guarantee he'd still be following us around.

Ok, if you mean "ignore" his worthless trolling, then I'm in.
He obviously has no earthly idea of what he is talking about.
Plus he responds just like a puppet, predictable nonsense!

ohmwrecker
06-10-2014, 01:40 PM
Are you guys enjoying yourselves? Because this is painful to read.

Avante
06-10-2014, 01:41 PM

Keep trying to twist the facts to suit your fantasy world. It just makes look even more foolish than you already are.
I called it even before you posted what I said you would.
Own it, be a man, not a pussy.

Ok, if you mean "ignore" his worthless trolling, then I'm in.
He obviously has no earthly idea of what he is talking about.
Plus he responds just like a puppet, predictable nonsense!

If he were interesting and challenging I'd enjoy the joust but he's anything but that, an obvious retard with no class at all. A total waste of time.

Ok man starting right now Blake is dead, you agree? He no longer exists...ok?

Avante
06-10-2014, 01:42 PM

I don't like buttermilk so guess what.....I don't drink it.

xmas1997
06-10-2014, 01:43 PM

Ask blake, he is the one screwing this up with his trolling. He is the one who sidetracked the thread topic with his false accusations instead of discussing it.

ohmwrecker
06-10-2014, 01:44 PM
I don't like buttermilk so guess what.....I don't drink it.

So, you think this thread is entertaining?

ohmwrecker
06-10-2014, 01:45 PM
Ask blake, he is the one screwing this up with his trolling. He is the one who sidetracked the thread topic with his false accusations instead of discussing it.

I'm not absolving Blake, but you are all complicit.

xmas1997
06-10-2014, 01:47 PM
I'm not absolving Blake, but you are all complicit.

I can't disagree with you on that. You speak the truth.
But I am probably the only one with the balls to admit you are right about your criticism.

Avante
06-10-2014, 01:48 PM
So, you think this thread is entertaining?

Far more entertaining than this one...obviously!

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213261

Blake
06-10-2014, 01:56 PM

You in?

How many times have you tried to ignore me but can't? You even start threads about me; poems about me. It's weird.

You're too thin skinned and mentally weak. All I have to do is say "lol Avante" after you say something stupid and you go full meltdown mode.

ohmwrecker
06-10-2014, 02:00 PM

How are you judging entertainment value?

xmas1997
06-10-2014, 02:01 PM

Do you think that idiot blake will try to goad us into replying to him though?
Just curious. Ohmwrecker does have a valid point though. At least he was fair about it for a change.
When chump, blake, or CN try to troll and wreck a thread, they get their nuts off when we bash them instead of getting the proper message, but that is indicative of their low intelligence level more than anything.
None of them will ever man up and admit they are wrong even though all the evidence says they are.

ohmwrecker
06-10-2014, 02:04 PM
I always try to be fair.

DJR210
06-10-2014, 02:13 PM
One more time..(pay attention)

Prostitution is legal over there.

Now tell me slick, what crime?

You are not a citizen of a third world country you idiot, you were a foreigner visiting from a country of morals. Regardless of you claiming to be the victim in the matter, a man old enough to join the service is old enough to know how the world works. You took advantage of young girls forced into sex slavery, and you sir are a sick faggot.

Blake
06-10-2014, 02:14 PM
Do you think that idiot blake will try to goad us into replying to him though?
Just curious.

You guys are too sensitive not to reply sooner or later. You can't help but whine about me/us in almost every thread.

None of them will ever man up and admit they are wrong even though all the evidence says they are.

you're wrong about that. But you're not man enough to research where I've admitted i was wrong. You prefer to whine.

xmas1997
06-10-2014, 02:15 PM
I always try to be fair.

That is all we can be unless we decide to troll instead.
Maybe in the past I have mistakenly accused you of trolling.
If I was mistaken, then I apologize for being wrong.
That is more than you will get from the three stooges, chump, blake, and CN, however.
They will never own up to being wrong about anything.
I have always said I have nothing to hide, nor is my ego so huge I cannot admit when I am wrong, especially on a message board, thus I have no motivation to lie on here.
I think you know this to be true.
I do appreciate you being fair on here.

Clipper Nation
06-10-2014, 02:19 PM
Wow dude for someone to even think like that, what a fucking pervert.
Agreed, you are a fucking pervert....

ohmwrecker
06-10-2014, 02:24 PM
That is all we can be unless we decide to troll instead.
Maybe in the past I have mistakenly accused you of trolling.
If I was mistaken, then I apologize for being wrong.
That is more than you will get from the three stooges, chump, blake, and CN, however.
They will never own up to being wrong about anything.
I have always said I have nothing to hide, nor is my ego so huge I cannot admit when I am wrong, especially on a message board, thus I have no motivation to lie on here.
I think you know this to be true.
I do appreciate you being fair on here.

You shoot a wide breadth with the trolling accusations, so it's possible that I've been falsely accused. However, it's quite possible that I could have been trolling and no one picked up on it, as that happens often. Point is, everybody trolls (even you). It's the nature of the beast. The best you can do is troll in an interesting way. If a thread gets mired in these repetitive back and forths that they so often do, there should be some kind of recognition of it and a collective agreement to let it die and move on. Sometimes it's hard to see when you're an active participant in a boring, shitty thread.

Avante
06-10-2014, 02:34 PM
How are you judging entertainment value?

Well here we are while nobody really gave a shit about your lameass thread, as this one will have at least another page. Why not just admit it guy you dig this sort of thing that's why you spend more of your time in my threads than anyone elses, yep.....entertaining!

ohmwrecker
06-10-2014, 02:42 PM
Well here we are while nobody really gave a shit about your lameass thread, as this one will have at least another page. Why not just admit it guy you dig this sort of thing that's why you spend more of your time in my threads than anyone elses, yep.....entertaining!

I don't agree with your assessment of entertainment value. # of responses/pages is no indication. As evidenced by this thread and many others of yours that break down into a few posters endlessly bickering back and forth, page after page. It's all "li'l guy" and "old faggot" and "wow" and "pervert" . . . it's the same thread over and over. There is seldom anything beyond the first page (with a handful of exceptions) worth reading in any thread.

xmas1997
06-10-2014, 02:42 PM
You shoot a wide breadth with the trolling accusations, so it's possible that I've been falsely accused. However, it's quite possible that I could have been trolling and no one picked up on it, as that happens often. Point is, everybody trolls (even you). It's the nature of the beast. The best you can do is troll in an interesting way. If a thread gets mired in these repetitive back and forths that they so often do, there should be some kind of recognition of it and a collective agreement to let it die and move on. Sometimes it's hard to see when you're an active participant in a boring, shitty thread.

I will concede you have a valid criticism.
Isn't it ironic that none of the three stooges will concede this?
I find it very "telling".
I think that is the difference in being honest and dishonest.

Avante
06-10-2014, 02:43 PM
You are not a citizen of a third world country you idiot, you were a foreigner visiting from a country of morals. Regardless of you claiming to be the victim in the matter, a man old enough to join the service is old enough to know how the world works. You took advantage of young girls forced into sex slavery, and you sir are a sick faggot.

Then there's always reality ya dumb fuck, why you continue to wander around in a fantasy...????

You go with the laws of that state/country, it doesn't matter what the laws were where ya came from......you cannot be this fucking dumb! So if the drinking age is 21 in Cali but 20 in Hawaii you can't drink at 20 since you're from Cali,..hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now do your best ya dumb fuck...

The biggest % of those working girls over there did it because they needed the $$$$. THEY WERE NOT SLAVES...ok dummy? And not one time did I ever see any of them where it was..."she seems so young"...ok dummy?

Dude, why do you still..try...and talk about things you obviously don't understand at all? And how many times have I said...."I'm a big guy and was attracted to full grown women"...well?

Avante
06-10-2014, 02:44 PM
I don't agree with your assessment of entertainment value. # of responses/pages is no indication. As evidenced by this thread and many others of yours that break down into a few posters endlessly bickering back and forth, page after page. It's all "li'l guy" and "old faggot" and "wow" and "pervert" . . . it's the same thread over and over. There is seldom anything beyond the first page (with a handful of exceptions) worth reading in any thread.

Then why are you here? Go read all those entertaining threads out there about sex and the dailey news.

ohmwrecker
06-10-2014, 02:44 PM
I will concede you have a valid criticism.
Isn't it ironic that none of the three stooges will concede this?
I find it very "telling".
I think that is the difference in being honest and dishonest.

The only thing I find interesting are the sides posters choose. It seems kind of pointless when everyone is doing the same thing.

ohmwrecker
06-10-2014, 02:46 PM
Then why are you here? Go read all those entertaining threads out there about sex and the dailey news.

I think I've made it clear why I am here.

xmas1997
06-10-2014, 02:49 PM

Yes, you did.
Criticism taken, by me if no one else.

xmas1997
06-10-2014, 02:51 PM

By the way, have you noticed blake quit posting since he can't get anyone to acknowledge his worthless posts?
How revealing!
:lol

ohmwrecker
06-10-2014, 02:52 PM
Yes, you did.
Criticism taken, by me if no one else.

It's constructive criticism. I'm just here to help. Perspective, you know?

xmas1997
06-10-2014, 02:52 PM
It's constructive criticism. I'm just here to help. Perspective, you know?

Plus I appreciate the ironic humor too.
If we were talking about this over a beer somewhere I would be chuckling right now.

ohmwrecker
06-10-2014, 02:56 PM
:toast

xmas1997
06-10-2014, 03:08 PM
I will say this much in my own defense though, I have never once attacked another poster who did not FIRST baselessly attack me, nor did I ever troll another poster, I bashed them for trolling instead.
:hat

Avante
06-10-2014, 03:27 PM
Agreed, you are a fucking pervert....

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM~~~~~~~~~

Avante
06-10-2014, 03:30 PM

Why the silly games slick? You have more fun/entertained doing this than reading others threads. Why try and bullshit about it?

There is a reason we see you in more of my threads than anyone elses, so why not just admit you have more fun playing this?

Avante
06-10-2014, 03:31 PM
By the way, have you noticed blake quit posting since he can't get anyone to acknowledge his worthless posts?
How revealing!

Blake who?

ohmwrecker
06-10-2014, 03:34 PM
Why the silly games slick? You have more fun/entertained doing this than reading others threads. Why try and bullshit about it?

There is a reason we see you in more of my threads than anyone elses, so why not just admit you have more fun playing this?

This wasn't fun for me. It was just something that needed to be said. I'm sorry you don't get it. At least xmas got it, so it wasn't a complete waste of time.

xmas1997
06-10-2014, 03:39 PM
Blake who?

Blake
06-10-2014, 03:45 PM
How revealing!

Or I was busy. But now I'm not.

Avante
06-10-2014, 03:55 PM
This wasn't fun for me. It was just something that needed to be said. I'm sorry you don't get it. At least xmas got it, so it wasn't a complete waste of time.

I find you pretty much a bore little fella. You never add anything of interest, it's just you playing critic who isn't doing anything that warrants you being a critic.

You stay out of my threads and I'll stay out of yours...deal?

ohmwrecker
06-10-2014, 04:22 PM
I find you pretty much a bore little fella. You never add anything of interest, it's just you playing critic who isn't doing anything that warrants you being a critic.

You stay out of my threads and I'll stay out of yours...deal?

Another pad, robotic response. And I'm boring? I know why you don't like me, but you will never admit it.

Blake
06-10-2014, 04:24 PM
Blake who?

The one you started a bunch of threads and wrote a large number of poems about.

If you need links to these butthurt threads, let me know.

Blake
06-10-2014, 04:25 PM
I will say this much in my own defense though, I have never once attacked another poster who did not FIRST baselessly attack me, nor did I ever troll another poster, I bashed them for trolling instead.

That's a lie.

Blake
06-10-2014, 04:27 PM
Then there's always reality ya dumb fuck, why you continue to wander around in a fantasy...????

You go with the laws of that state/country, it doesn't matter what the laws were where ya came from......you cannot be this fucking dumb! So if the drinking age is 21 in Cali but 20 in Hawaii you can't drink at 20 since you're from Cali,..hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The biggest % of those working girls over there did it because they needed the $$$$. THEY WERE NOT SLAVES...ok dummy? And not one time did I ever see any of them where it was..."she seems so young"...ok dummy?

Dude, why do you still..try...and talk about things you obviously don't understand at all? And how many times have I said...."I'm a big guy and was attracted to full grown women"...well?

How many pages are you going to go without talking about tacos

Avante
06-10-2014, 04:32 PM
Another pad, robotic response. And I'm boring? I know why you don't like me, but you will never admit it.

Ok man, what do you need from me so you a happy man? I could....

Ever been with twins?

What's your favorite...

burger joint
black guitarist
western
western author
British rock band
rapper
Punk rocker
sex position
blonde
beer
soft drink

etc etc etc etc.....

Does President Obama suck?

Is there a God?

Is there an Allah?

Favorite pre 1960 actor?

Favorite post 1960 actor?

Most times you got your nut in a 24 hour period?

Does Bigfoot exist?

Is there life on other planets?

Just like everyone else, is that what I need to do? Just be like you and everyone else? How many of those do we need here?

Ok man since you are...OBVIOUSLY...all worried about me what do you want from me?

ohmwrecker
06-10-2014, 04:42 PM
Ok man, what do you need from me so you a happy man?

I'm good.

Avante
06-10-2014, 04:46 PM
I'm good.

I did have you a wrung about our Three Stooges here, I'm starting to see you belong there with them. Just a little pest nothing more.

ohmwrecker
06-10-2014, 04:50 PM
I did have you a wrung about our Three Stooges here, I'm starting to see you belong there with them. Just a little pest nothing more.

If that's what you need to tell yourself to feel better, but you know that's a lie. I know that's a lie. Why are you so angry today? I never said anything directly to you.

Avante
06-10-2014, 04:56 PM
If that's what you need to tell yourself to feel better, but you know that's a lie. I know that's a lie. Why are you so angry today? I never said anything directly to you.

What do you do any different than our resident dummies? You are here for only one reason....criticize...so why play games? Do you see me entering anyones threads to simply talk about them? When have you ever talked about a topic, you always talk about me....you disagree?

Who really gets angry on a messageboard.....come on dude.

ohmwrecker
06-10-2014, 04:59 PM
What do you do any different than our resident dummies? You are here for only one reason....criticize...so why play games? Do you see me entering anyones threads to simply talk about them? When have you ever talked about a topic, you always talk about me....you disagree?

Yes, I disagree with all of that because it's wrong.

Who really gets angry on a messageboard.....come on dude.

I don't know. You seem angry.

Avante
06-10-2014, 05:14 PM
Yes, I disagree with all of that because it's wrong.

I don't know. You seem angry.

I have never tried to pretend my Avante character isn't designed to get people involved. I am well aware of how the villian/heel puts butts in the seats and arouses emotion. I don't want to be ....Larry....he's way too serious for me. Enter....Avante.

Time for you to simply confess you'd rather sling shit/hook horns than talk about all that other stuff we see out there, I mean...here you are...right? Why? I do need a real answer there, ok? Why?

ohmwrecker
06-10-2014, 05:18 PM
I have never tried to pretend my Avante character isn't designed to get people involved. I am well aware of how the villian/heel puts butts in the seats and arouses emotion. I don't want to be ....Larry....he's way too serious for me. Enter....Avante.

Gross.

Time for you to simply confess you'd rather sling shit/hook horns than talk about all that other stuff we see out there, I mean...here you are...right? Why? I do need a real answer there, ok? Why?

I've already answered this question.

xmas1997
06-10-2014, 05:20 PM

Yup, this is a very true statement.
Only a troll would dispute it because my record of posts on here totally back this up completely.
Yet there will still be trolls on here saying I am lying despite the facts to the contrary.
Trolls lie, blake is a troll, thus blake is lying, and as such if he says I am lying then it validates that I am telling the truth.
Very simple deduction.

Avante
06-10-2014, 05:22 PM
Gross.

I've already answered this question.

So you simply get a nut bugging people, ok man, got it! Like I said just another ...hmm?....make that The Four Stooges.

Avante
06-10-2014, 05:25 PM
Yup, this is a very true statement.
Only a troll would dispute it because my record of posts on here totally back this up completely.
Yet there will still be trolls on here saying I am lying despite the facts to the contrary.
Trolls lie, blake is a troll, thus blake is lying, and as such if he says I am lying then it validates that I am telling the truth.
Very simple deduction.

What's a...blake...?????

xmas let the freak dry up and blow away, he's so retarded he gets off seeing his name mentioned. Right now it will be...see see ya can't stop talking about me......hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohmwrecker
06-10-2014, 05:27 PM
So you simply get a nut bugging people, ok man, got it! Like I said just another ...hmm?....make that The Four Stooges.

Not really . . . but if that was true, how is it any different than what you do? Different approach, but boiled down, you have admitted that you are here to get a rise. I just don't waste time making attention whore threads. I'm a lot more precise.

Blake
06-10-2014, 05:29 PM
What's a...blake...?????

xmas let the freak dry up and blow away, he's so retarded he gets off seeing his name mentioned. Right now it will be...see see ya can't stop talking about me......hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah you nailed it. You can't stop talking about me.

In a taco thread.

ohmwrecker
06-10-2014, 05:32 PM
Yeah you nailed it. You can't stop talking about me.

In a taco thread.

I bet you guys would be good buddies in real life.

xmas1997
06-10-2014, 05:33 PM
A troll will be a troll, and do nothing but lie, even lie about someone else in saying they lie.
What a tool.
Okay, I'll let it go, because he can't, and I am the bigger person.

Avante
06-10-2014, 05:34 PM
Not really . . . but if that was true, how is it any different than what you do? Different approach, but boiled down, you have admitted that you are here to get a rise. I just don't waste time making attention whore threads. I'm a lot more precise.

Talking about Tony's Tacos and music is trying to get a rise? Talking about Mary Shelley is trying to get a rise? Talking about LeBron James is trying to get a rise? If ya paid any attention at all you'd see most of my threads are about music..."Black Betty"...etc...and legit topics. I;m not the one....blacks have big dicks....now am I? I have the occasional thread totally designed to just get that rise but most the time just regular threads like everyone else.

Dude, I could post...BOO!...4-6 pages, I don't need to be an attention whore, ok?

When did you ever talk about the topic of this thread?

Blake
06-10-2014, 05:36 PM
I bet you guys would be good buddies in real life.

Doubtful. I wouldn't want to hang out with a proven welcher.

Blake
06-10-2014, 05:38 PM

Are you ever going to talk about the topic again, or just me and now ohmwrecker

ohmwrecker
06-10-2014, 05:40 PM
Talking about Tony's Tacos and music is trying to get a rise? Talking about Mary Shelley is trying to get a rise? Talking about LeBron James is trying to get a rise? If ya paid any attention at all you'd see most of my threads are about music..."Black Betty"...etc...and legit topics. I;m not the one....blacks have big dicks....now am I? I have the occasional thread totally designed to just get that rise but most the time just regular threads like everyone else.

Dude, I could post...BOO!...4-6 pages, I don't need to be an attention whore, ok?

So, you do it because you like it?

Quite often tbh.

DJR210
06-10-2014, 05:44 PM

Consuming alcohol and stealing the innocence of a victimized young girl are two different things ya dumb fuck!!!!!!!!!! oK????????????? Are you this dumb?????? I can go slow small fry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
06-10-2014, 05:50 PM
So, you do it because you like it?

Quite often tbh.

I post about things that interest someone with expertise in a wide range of interests and far more life experience than most who post here so things will be different and I realize that. I outgrew...WOW SEX!!!!!!!!!!!...long ago while most here are still in awe of it. Hip hop and rap...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which wil be outgrown.

I do things differently and like it that way. I don't wanna..."boy she has a nice ass"....been there and done that and way beyond that. So I come off a little differently. I like that and realize those differences will get some action.

Look at you as a great example, you come to me constsantly, why is because you want more out this than talking with one of our..."WOW PUSSY!!!!!!!...types we have so many of here.

Avante
06-10-2014, 05:54 PM
Consuming alcohol and stealing the innocence of a victimized young girl are two different things ya dumb fuck!!!!!!!!!! oK????????????? Are you this dumb?????? I can go slow small fry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll crawl like a snail....

Long LONG LONG....before I ever showed up those bar girls were with tons and tons of guys, what you thought I went around popping cheeries....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You gotta be about the dumbest fuck about this I've ever seen, not a fucking clue about anything about this, wow!!!!!!!

ohmwrecker
06-10-2014, 05:54 PM
I post about things that interest someone with expertise in a wide range of interests and far more life experience than most who post here so things will be different and I realize that. i outgrew...WOW SEX!!!!!!!!!!!...long ago while most hee sre still in awe of it. Hip hop and rap...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which wil be outgrown.

I do things differently and like it that way. I don't wanna..."boy she has a nice ass"....been there and done that and way beyond that. So I come off a little differently. I like that and realize those differences will get some action.

Look at you as a great example, you come to me constsantly, why is because you ewt more out of than talking with one of our..."WOW PUSSY!!!!!!!...types we have so many of here.

You have a point about why I don't participate in those other threads so much, but you are way off about why I talk to you.

Avante
06-10-2014, 05:57 PM
You have a point about why I don't participate in those other threads so much, but you are way off about why I talk to you.

I don't think so amigo, I think you'd rather talk to me than the kids here. You know I know my stuff and am far more worldly. Of course you can't admit that because you ..must..play the game.

xmas1997
06-10-2014, 07:01 PM
I don't think so amigo, I think you'd rather talk to me than the kids here. You know I know my stuff and am far more worldly. Of course you can't admit that because you ..must..play the game.

I know I would rather talk to you than the childish snot nosed punks i.e. kids here, and definitely more than the retarded trolls here.
I really don't understand why so many give you so much grief when most of the time you post some really great threads.
The trolls are just going to lie about everything anyway, and I do like poking holes in their arguments and exposing how foolish and stupidly ignorant they truthfully are.
It is what it is.
I expect the next trollish lie any moment now tbh.

Clipper Nation
06-10-2014, 07:09 PM
I have never tried to pretend my Avante character isn't designed to get people involved. I am well aware of how the villian/heel puts butts in the seats and arouses emotion.

I don't need to be an attention whore, ok?

Old faggot contradicting himself per par....

xmas1997
06-10-2014, 07:16 PM
Right on cue!

Avante
06-10-2014, 11:52 PM
Old faggot contradicting himself per par....

Not even close, an attention whore just wants attention I'm talking about involvement.

Do you work at being dumb?

Avante
06-10-2014, 11:53 PM
Right on cue!

He is the one of the three we do want to talk with, that makes the other two..."why this dummy instead of my dummy"....hahahaha!!!!!!!

Avante
06-10-2014, 11:57 PM
I know I would rather talk to you than the childish snot nosed punks i.e. kids here, and definitely more than the retarded trolls here.
I really don't understand why so many give you so much grief when most of the time you post some really great threads.
The trolls are just going to lie about everything anyway, and I do like poking holes in their arguments and exposing how foolish and stupidly ignorant they truthfully are.
It is what it is.
I expect the next trollish lie any moment now tbh.

Look at those who hassle me, look at how similiar they all are. They all do next to nothing themselves, they all get a nut bugging anyone they can. None of them know a fucking thing.

I come off as a know it all and that totally fucks them up because they come off as a know nothing so they..must... do all they can to make me look like well ....them.

Blake
06-11-2014, 09:35 AM
So much for talking about tacos.

cantthinkofanything
06-11-2014, 09:42 AM
So much for talking about tacos.

I bet your favorite taco involves a black weenie laying between your buttcheeks, topped with pubes and man sauce.

Blake
06-11-2014, 10:08 AM
I bet your favorite taco involves a black weenie laying between your buttcheeks, topped with pubes and man sauce.

Nope.

How'd you come up with that?

The Gemini Method
06-11-2014, 12:15 PM
Tacos

cantthinkofanything
06-11-2014, 12:17 PM
tacos

xmas1997
06-11-2014, 03:27 PM
Potato, egg, and bacon tacos.

The Gemini Method
06-11-2014, 03:54 PM
Freshly caught sculpin fish tacos! nom nom nom

cantthinkofanything
06-11-2014, 04:03 PM
There's all kinds of tacos

shrimp tacos...

http://blog.mlive.com/flintjournal/savagethoughts/2007/12/bubba.jpg

xmas1997
06-11-2014, 04:09 PM
Seafood tacos?
Sounds weird.

cantthinkofanything
06-11-2014, 04:15 PM
Seafood tacos?
Sounds weird.

your vag is weird

xmas1997
06-11-2014, 04:31 PM
your vag is weird

Intelligent poster with the intelligent reply.

Clipper Nation
06-11-2014, 04:36 PM
Seafood tacos?
Sounds weird.
You've never heard of a fish taco?

lol Dartmouth

xmas1997
06-11-2014, 05:19 PM
You've never heard of a fish taco?

lol Dartmouth

Never.
Doesn't sound very appetizing. In fact it sounds about as appetizing as a cucumber taco tbh.
Where would you get a fish taco?
And what is in it besides fish?
Also, which fish makes the best taco?

Blake
06-11-2014, 05:22 PM
Fish tacos with lime and hot sauce are delicious although i can do with our without the cabbage/Cole slaw

xmas1997
06-11-2014, 05:24 PM
Where in San Antonio would you get a good fish taco and what kind of fish is in it?
Is it more like a fajita taco or a breakfast taco mixed with egg?
Give me a delicious machacado taco tbh.

ohmwrecker
06-11-2014, 06:21 PM
Fish tacos are very common.

mrsmaalox
06-11-2014, 06:22 PM
Fish tacos are very common.

Not at Dartmouth :lol

CosmicCowboy
06-11-2014, 07:42 PM
Where in San Antonio would you get a good fish taco and what kind of fish is in it?
Is it more like a fajita taco or a breakfast taco mixed with egg?
Give me a delicious machacado taco tbh.

Sea Islands are OK. Tilapia there. 210Ceviches look good but I can't ever get past the ceviche. Actually thats wrong. Cleaned up a bacon wrapped shrimp taco off the SO's plate that was boocoo good. You can also get other variety fish taco's there. The Cove has decent fish or shrimp tacos. Again, I think the fish is tilapia. Canyon Cafe has decent fish tacos too.

xmas1997
06-11-2014, 09:01 PM
Sea Islands are OK. Tilapia there. 210Ceviches look good but I can't ever get past the ceviche. Actually thats wrong. Cleaned up a bacon wrapped shrimp taco off the SO's plate that was boocoo good. You can also get other variety fish taco's there. The Cove has decent fish or shrimp tacos. Again, I think the fish is tilapia. Canyon Cafe has decent fish tacos too.

The bacon wrapped shrimp sounds really really good tbh.
Also thank you for replying with a decent answer, unlike a few of the other assholes on here who think they are funny.

Avante
06-11-2014, 09:13 PM
I went right by Tony's today heading to Los Palmas in Visalia, Judy is afraid of taco truck food. While Tony's can't compare as far as a real meal goes he does make a better taco.