PDA

View Full Version : NBA: KOBE HAS MORE RINGS THAN...

Buddy Mignon
06-07-2014, 12:02 AM
The Spurs
Heat
Knicks
Mavs
P istons

And basically every team except for the Bulls and Celtics. Thats a cold nigga right there and I know it hurts you guys. Seeing Kobe surpass and silence all his critics was better than getting laid.

BoricuaSpursFan
06-07-2014, 12:08 AM
Horry has more than bulls. Faggot..

Thebesteva
06-07-2014, 12:10 AM
Why does everyone hate on Kobe so much here? Oh wait nm I remembered

midnightpulp
06-07-2014, 12:13 AM

OP and his minions (Kool, Culburn) are a big reason for the Kobe hate on here (which they'll wear as a troll badge of honor, of course). No one really even cared about Kobe until his fanboys started showing up on here. As I've told you before, Shaq was the hated villain in the 3 peat days.

Thebesteva
06-07-2014, 12:15 AM
OP and his minions (Kool, Culburn) are a big reason for the Kobe hate on here (which they'll wear as a troll badge of honor, of course). No one really even cared about Kobe until his fanboys started showing up on here. As I've told you before, Shaq was the hated villain in the 3 peat days.

Honestly though original account, name me an NBA player who is a bonafide champion that doesnt have fan boys? I admit, Kobe fan boys are fucking irritating. Lebron has them as well. I guess its because Timmy doesnt really have fan boys.

Katherine Robinson
06-07-2014, 12:19 AM
It's sad that the Celtics and Lakers make up for almost all the championships in the NBA.

SAtown
Seeing Kobe surpass and silence all his critics was better than getting laid that one time.

midnightpulp
Honestly though original account, name me an NBA player who is a bonafide champion that doesnt have fan boys? I admit, Kobe fan boys are fucking irritating. Lebron has them as well. I guess its because Timmy doesnt really have fan boys.

They're the worst, bro. Just think how they turned a Lakers Message Board into a defacto shrine to Kobe. Following the playoffs game threads over there, 80% of the discussion revolves around which player doing what will affect Kobe's all-time great status.

Yes, every team and player has fanboys, but given the Lakers fanbase size, there's just going to be loads more of them.

Thebesteva
06-07-2014, 12:20 AM
They're the worst, bro. Just think how they turned a Lakers Message Board into a defacto shrine to Kobe. Following the playoffs game threads over there, 80% of the discussion revolves around which player doing what will affect Kobe's all-time great status.

Yes, every team and player has fanboys, but given the Lakers fanbase size, there's just going to be loads more of them.

Agreed, tho have you seen Lakers boards lately? LakersNation, Lakernation, and LG are all pretty torn apart. Lots of people lost respect for Kobe after The Contract.

midnightpulp
06-07-2014, 12:24 AM
Agreed, tho have you seen Lakers boards lately? LakersNation, Lakernation, and LG are all pretty torn apart. Lots of people lost respect for Kobe after The Contract.

That's surprising. I'm surprised LG posters aren't selling off their organs to help pay Kobe's contract.

Kidd K
06-07-2014, 12:26 AM
Kobe won't have more rings than the Spurs in about a week. But yes, Shaq carried Kobe to more rings than most teams have won due to league favoritism, a broken draft system, and an imperfect salary cap system.

Kobe is the luckiest star player in NBA history. Gets drafted into salary increase. Gets Shaq on team to carry him. Has highest salary team in NBA for most of career, gets winningest coach of all time, etc. :lol T-Mac would have rung at least 3x with Shaq and that other shit around him too

Thebesteva
06-07-2014, 01:27 AM
That's surprising. I'm surprised LG posters aren't selling off their organs to help pay Kobe's contract.

Actually, for the most part I'd say over 80% of Laker fans are pretty fed up with Kobe's delusional state. He really shit the bed with that contract. I cant believe I'm saying this, but I am going to thoroughly enjoy seeing that smug POS miss the playoffs for the next few years. My uncle and dad are pretty big time Laker fans, and they feel the same sentiment. I hear it from a lot of Laker fans at the gym as well. Just about everyone here is 'over it' with Kobe, the guy really let everyone down here.

I like to think that the Kobe we all loved got abducted by aliens after the symbolic 5 fingers he flexed on that table in June of 2010

TDMVPDPOY
06-07-2014, 01:33 AM
is kirby the guy who demanded a trade 3 times in his career?

on draft night
the shaq fiasco 2004
then the rebuilding years after shaq left till first year pau came along...

Infinite_limit
06-07-2014, 01:35 AM
Don't you hate on my lovely Bryant

Arcadian
06-07-2014, 05:09 AM
Timmy doesnt really have fan boys.

Oh no, we exist, we're just not fucking idiots like Kobe fanboys.

ErnestLynch
06-07-2014, 05:19 AM
My mom, my neighbor, my dog ....

dg7md
06-07-2014, 05:30 AM
Dickey Simpkins has more rings than LeBron. Must mean he's better.

Buddy Mignon
06-07-2014, 08:12 AM

Stop lying you turd. Kobe was hated when I came here. The Pau trade had just happened and you all were pissed he had finally got some decent help. So the Duncan 4 Kobe 3 mantra started. Prior to that it was Kobe couldn't win without Shaq. You don't hear those words anymore now do you? :lmao

midnightpulp
06-07-2014, 08:19 AM
Stop lying you turd. Kobe was hated when I came here. The Pau trade had just happened and you all were pissed he had finally got some decent help. So the Duncan 4 Kobe 3 mantra started. Prior to that it was Kobe couldn't win without Shaq. You don't hear those words anymore now do you? :lmao

No. We were pissed Pau finally got some help.

KobeOwnsDuncan
06-07-2014, 08:20 AM
Luva delivering some thunderup mid's asshole.

Koolaid_Man
06-07-2014, 08:25 AM
more rings than two bitches have around their titties :hat

TDMVPDPOY
06-07-2014, 08:29 AM
counting vanessa 2.5 rings and that ring valued at $5m as his rings count?

really? might as well count those cockrings

Raven
06-07-2014, 10:02 AM
he also has a bigger vagina than every man in the world combined. That's quite something tbh

Thebesteva
06-07-2014, 02:27 PM
Oh no, we exist, we're just not fucking idiots like Kobe fanboys.

WTF is up with your av and sig? Whose that ugly ass modosucka?

Arcadian
06-07-2014, 03:35 PM
WTF is up with your av and sig? Whose that ugly ass modosucka?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJQU22Ttpwc

elmanutres
06-07-2014, 05:16 PM
The Spurs
Heat
Knicks
Mavs
P istons

And basically every team except for the Bulls and Celtics. Thats a cold nigga right there and I know it hurts you guys. Seeing Kobe surpass and silence all his critics was better than getting laid.

then what the fuck you gonna say when duncan wins his fifth? He has the tie breaker in 3 (4) fmvps and 2 season mvps

"but kobe won in high school" :lmao