PDA

View Full Version : Lebron is such a drama queen

cd98
06-07-2014, 08:35 AM
http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?storyId=11044484
Did you ever think you are so picked on because you always respond like a crybaby? Why not man up and ignore your critics instead of whining. He's a great player but I can't enjoy his game like Jordan because of his "poor me" routine.

Obstructed_View
06-07-2014, 08:44 AM
Can anyone imagine Jordan even making a statement after having to leave a game with a muscle cramp, much less going and having a sit-down interview WHILE THE FINALS ARE STILL GOING ON? Actually, I'm struggling to think of any superstar player that would do that. No tweetin and threepeatin. smh

boutons_deux
06-07-2014, 08:47 AM
Poor LeBron believes the hype, is so totally enraptured, enchanted by himself.

hsxvvd
06-07-2014, 08:58 AM
Stupid kid has never known anything different. He's been hyped up most of his teen/adult life. It's why players should go to college and have somebody in their lives who treats them as a nobody.

Old School 44
06-07-2014, 09:08 AM
Can anyone imagine Jordan even making a statement after having to leave a game with a muscle cramp, much less going and having a sit-down interview WHILE THE FINALS ARE STILL GOING ON? Actually, I'm struggling to think of any superstar player that would do that. No tweetin and threepeatin. smh :lol You better get down to the Patent/Trademark office with that one before Riles beats you to it.

Obstructed_View
06-07-2014, 09:25 AM
:lol You better get down to the Patent/Trademark office with that one before Riles beats you to it.

:lol That's from the commercial for the Lebron AppŠ, which I'd be willing to bet is the biggest reason America is rooting for the Spurs. The voiceover is enough to make you want to punch a baby.

I don't know how the app itself is, because I can't get past how much I hate the commercial. It is, quite possibly, the doucheyest thing in the history of media. Not the app, not the app. Not the app. We talkin' bout the commercial for the app. If Lebron had half a brain he would have ordered that commercial killed before it ever saw airtime.

tholdren
06-07-2014, 09:33 AM
Name one player in the NBA not in a San Antonio uni that isnt. The NBA caters to the crowd Lebron is the perfect spokesperson for the current mass of can't beat-em join-em NBA fans who would rather see a dunk from their favorite player than a win from their team. all these players are pussies.

100%duncan
06-07-2014, 09:33 AM
"Just giving the media something to talk about"

He chickened shit against TD in game 1 tbh. Dude fucking backpadelled and explained to TD he didn't mean anything...

EVAY
06-07-2014, 10:10 AM
"Just giving the media something to talk about"

He chickened shit against TD in game 1 tbh. Dude fucking backpadelled and explained to TD he didn't mean anything...

I heard that too and had the same reaction…what a f$#%ing politician. At least Timmy didn't go for it; he just stood there in staid silence. I loved it.

I swear LeBron is mentally as weak as Shaquille O'Neal ever was.

LoneStarState'sPride
06-07-2014, 10:13 AM
:lol That's from the commercial for the Lebron AppŠ

Speaking of which, I seem to have noticed that "no tweetin' and threepeatin'" line was omitted sometime during the conference Finals.

Poolboy5623
06-07-2014, 10:16 AM
"The drama king"

Capster
06-07-2014, 10:17 AM
LMAO!!!

https://media.zenfs.com/en_US/Sports/AP_General/201406052313836317293-p5.jpg

dbreiden83080
06-07-2014, 10:22 AM
ESPN is appalling when it comes to the coverage of this guy.. Wilbon with like a 20 min sit down interview with him to discuss his cramping and various other bullshit. They have overhyped and overrated his legacy for the last 3 years and if they lose this finals all ESPN will do is debate back and forth what the loss does to his legacy for weeks..

swaggerjackson
06-07-2014, 10:22 AM
The thing that gets me about Lebron is how invincible he presents himself when he is winning or playing well, and then when loses he jumps on this "hey, I'm only a man. Why is everyone picking on me?". He brings it on himself. Tattooing yourself "Chosen One" and then getting surprised when people get on you for not being perfect is just moronic. If the media/bloggers/fans got on someone else as hard as people are coming at Lebron for not finishing the game, I would think it was unjust. But he brings it on himself for over promoting himself and his talents.

EVAY
06-07-2014, 10:27 AM
Along with media adoration comes media scrutiny and criticism. It is one of the reasons that Pop has always encouraged the Spurs to take a lower profile than lots of other teams' coaches would.

Pop understands what happens to underdeveloped psyches in the glaring light of American celebrity.

James doesn't understand it and never had the wisdom of someone like Pop that he would listen to. (sorry about the preposition hanging out there at the end.)

Obstructed_View
06-07-2014, 10:28 AM
Speaking of which, I seem to have noticed that "no tweetin' and threepeatin'" line was omitted sometime during the conference Finals.

The only reason I saw the commercials was because they were on during early round games I happened to just have on. The last month, I now leap for the remote as soon as I hear that douchenozzle voiceover.

Obstructed_View
06-07-2014, 10:30 AM
(sorry about the preposition hanging out there at the end.)

Actually, it's perfectly fine to end a sentence with a preposition. That's an old wives tale.

CitizenDwayne
06-07-2014, 10:30 AM
The only reason I saw the commercials was because they were on during early round games I happened to just have on. The last month, I now leap for the remote as soon as I hear that douchenozzle voiceover.

Agreed. That guy needs to be shot.

LoneStarState'sPride
06-07-2014, 10:36 AM

Preferably with excessive force.

Obstructed_View
06-07-2014, 10:36 AM

LMAO. I've seen Neal Brennan do stand up and I didn't want to murder him. It's a combination of his voice and the copy. Delish. So fresh. All things bronbron.

EVAY
06-07-2014, 10:39 AM
Actually, it's perfectly fine to end a sentence with a preposition. That's an old wives tale.

Really? Thank you. I never knew that. I do remember hearing the prohibition against it from an old wife, though, tbh (mother).

DarrinS
06-07-2014, 11:00 AM
That cramping up is a serious problem -- not him being a DQ. You could see on his face that he had heat exhaustion. I wonder if those compression selves he wears on his legs compounded the problem?

weeks
06-07-2014, 11:12 AM
:lol That's from the commercial for the Lebron AppŠ, which I'd be willing to bet is the biggest reason America is rooting for the Spurs. The voiceover is enough to make you want to punch a baby.

I don't know how the app itself is, because I can't get past how much I hate the commercial. It is, quite possibly, the doucheyest thing in the history of media. Not the app, not the app. Not the app. We talkin' bout the commercial for the app. If Lebron had half a brain he would have ordered that commercial killed before it ever saw airtime.
man i'm glad someone agrees with me
i dont even give a fuck about the app, they tryna make money how they want.
but the guy's voice just drips douchey smug asshole. 'so fresh'
fuck i want to throttle him everytime i see it

buttsR4rebounding
06-07-2014, 11:20 AM
Geez, if any of us grew up in his shoes we'd be exactly the same. He's been labeled the next coming since he was in elementary school. His high school basketball games were nationally televised. Everyone tells him he is the best (including our players and coaches). This has led to incredible wealth and incredible success on the court. Sure, he made some mistakes like The Decision, but mistakes happen in business all the time. You correct them and move forward. His public persona is his business. Alas, I do admit myself that I enjoy it when he fails because I see it somehow as a benefit to the Spurs.

UZER
06-07-2014, 11:22 AM

ESPN is appalling when it comes to the coverage of this guy.. Wilbon with like a 20 min sit down interview with him to discuss his cramping and various other bullshit. They have overhyped and overrated his legacy for the last 3 years and if they lose this finals all ESPN will do is debate back and forth what the loss does to his legacy for weeks..

These two posts go hand in hand. I went to Espn.com and every damn thing I clicked on forced me two watch this commercial over and over.

It's no wonder there bending over backwards to make excuses for him.

DMX7
06-07-2014, 11:44 AM
LMAO!!!

#LeBroning

tlongII
06-07-2014, 11:44 AM
I tell you what. I think he's going to have a big game tomorrow. You better be ready.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-07-2014, 11:53 AM
Yeah LeBron is gonna shit on us tomorrow I think.

doesnt mean they'll win

Kuestmaster
06-07-2014, 11:54 AM
LMAO!!!

Somebody has to put a crown on him. He already has his throne.

benstanfield
06-07-2014, 12:11 PM
Lebron knows where his biggest paychecks come from, and it isn't the Heat. He turns everything that happens to him on the court into a huge story, the media eats it up, and it's all we talk about in between the games.

TD is 38 and went 90% from the field, got 1 double double away from the all time record, and led his team to a finals victory over the 2x champs, and all we are talking about is Lebron and cramps. He pretends to be a "victim" of this but it is all his doing, he keeps the conversation on himself because it sells Sprites and Big Macs etc.

Trainwreck2100
06-07-2014, 12:14 PM
And Samsungs and nikes

CitizenDwayne
06-07-2014, 12:20 PM
I tell you what. I think he's going to have a big game tomorrow. You better be ready.

Going out on a limb there, huh, bud?

CitizenDwayne
06-07-2014, 12:21 PM
LMAO. I've seen Neal Brennan do stand up and I didn't want to murder him. It's a combination of his voice and the copy. Delish. So fresh. All things bronbron.

I had no idea that guy was known outside of that commercial. Kinda feel bad for the guy that he will now forever be tied to that piece of garbage.

DMC
06-07-2014, 12:38 PM

I agree with this, however ESPN alone has dozens of media outlets happening at once, and each of them needs a story, and it's 24/7/365. If we as fans didn't need constant updates on the game we just watched with our own eyes, we wouldn't even notice that the grinder is running and shit is coming out of it. We just have to stop going to the grinder when we know what's in it already.

DMC
06-07-2014, 12:45 PM

doesnt mean they'll win

If the Heat win this series, that 1st game will be his Jordan moment. The spin will be that he cramped all game and still scored 25 points, and that he was able to rebound from it and still win the series. The NBA is almost at a "wag the dog" level where media stories create game scenarios instead of the reverse.

"Carried off the floor in a sweltering fiasco in game 1, Lebron James dug deeper than he ever has and found the strength to carry his team to a 3rd consecutive title. Never underestimate the heart of a champion"

Crookshanks
06-07-2014, 01:05 PM
If the Heat win this series, that 1st game will be his Jordan moment. The spin will be that he cramped all game and still scored 25 points, and that he was able to rebound from it and still win the series. The NBA is almost at a "wag the dog" level where media stories create game scenarios instead of the reverse.

"Carried off the floor in a sweltering fiasco in game 1, Lebron James dug deeper than he ever has and found the strength to carry his team to a 3rd consecutive title. Never underestimate the heart of a champion"

:vomit:

200 miles
06-07-2014, 01:07 PM

Don't forget "The Heat Index" section on the NBA page of ESPN.com.

cd98
06-07-2014, 01:10 PM
The story is going to be why did the Heat lose, not why did San Antonio win, and vice versa. Media feeds Lebron drama.

Thing is, he makes it all about him and then he whines when he's criticized. Dude needs to get thicker skin.

UZER
06-07-2014, 01:31 PM
Leave him alone he doesn't care what you think. In fact, he's probably doing another interview right now letting us know how much he doesn't care what you think.

TampaDude
06-07-2014, 01:50 PM

doesnt mean they'll win

^ this, tbh

I expect LeBron to have a monster game.

I also expect the Spurs to win anyway.

xmas1997
06-07-2014, 02:04 PM
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and everyone thinks theirs don't stink, him especially.
:lol

Aztecfan03
06-07-2014, 02:14 PM

Allen?

Mr. Body
06-07-2014, 03:55 PM
LeBron is just below Kim Kardashian in skills at attention whoring.

ErnestLynch
06-07-2014, 03:59 PM
I never considered myself a LeBron hater but TBH, I'm tired as fuck of this dude.

Tired of the Jordan comparison, tired of the Bulls comparisons. You need two three-peats bro'. And Jordan could probably have had an 8-peat had he not left for 2 years.

It's shameful he feeds into those comparisons. Jordan would have torn him, and everyone else playing today, a new ass. Period.

Prime Jordan ? Shit. Get the fuck out.

Russ
06-07-2014, 05:01 PM

No shit, Sherlock.

ErnestLynch
06-07-2014, 05:04 PM
This makes me get my LeBron hate on more than anything else. The Jordan comparisons. Who the FUCK does this dude think he is exactly ? After a repeat he's 'Jordan' ? He's not even Magic, yet.

Honestly, who would you rather be facing right now, this same Heat team with a prime Jordan, a prime Magic or a prime LeBron ? Or even a prime Bird. I'll take playing LeBron every time over those three. EVERY, time. I'll take playing LeBron and D-Wade over playing Jordan/Pippen EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN TIME. Fuck that dude. Fuck him and the D-Wade horse he rode in on.

Cry Havoc
06-07-2014, 05:10 PM
This makes me get my LeBron hate on more than anything else. The Jordan comparisons. Who the FUCK does this dude think he is exactly ? After a repeat he's 'Jordan' ? He's not even Magic, yet.

Honestly, who would you rather be facing right now, this same Heat team with a prime Jordan, a prime Magic or a prime LeBron ? Or even a prime Bird. I'll take playing LeBron every time over those three. EVERY, time. I'll take playing LeBron and D-Wade over playing Jordan/Pippen EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN TIME. Fuck that dude. Fuck him and the D-Wade horse he rode in on.

Uh, no thanks. LeBron is levels above both magic and Bird on defense. Him leaving the game meant the Heats defense suddenly became a sieve.

Jordan
LeBron
Magic
Bird

In that order of guys I wouldn't want to play. Magic can't hurt you from anywhere on the court and Bird wasn't as physically imposing as James.

Cry Havoc
06-07-2014, 05:13 PM
This LeBron hate is ridiculous tbh. LeBron is smart to play up his brand just like Jordan did. That makes money and is big for name recognition.

If Tim had worked on his image, there would be no debate as to who owned basketball since Jordan left. But because Kobe did everything he could to stick himself in the spotlight, he's more recognizable. Kobe is 10 times the attention whore LeBron ever has been.

ErnestLynch
06-07-2014, 05:19 PM
'I just go out there and represent the name on the back of my jersey.'

- LeBron James

LakerHater
06-07-2014, 05:24 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/lebroncry.jpg

pikkiwoki
06-07-2014, 05:42 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/lebroncry.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/4WUoSI7.jpg

DFLORY
06-07-2014, 07:15 PM
You know who else has cramps? Women on their periods.

Pop's got this.
Fuck the Refs.

spurraider21
06-07-2014, 07:31 PM
i like how in the Wilbon interview, he made it a point that he completely avoids and ignores the media once the playoffs start so he can keep his focus... yet here he is conducting a voluntary sit down interview :lol... and during the finals no less

Fuzzy Dunlop
06-07-2014, 07:48 PM
the hate for lebron on this site is funny. :lol

You guys are in for a rude awakening tomorrow .

dg7md
06-07-2014, 07:57 PM

Yep. This right here is my biggest fear. Game 2 is a must-win tbh.

dg7md
06-07-2014, 07:59 PM

I don't think you've been reading the thread. It's mostly not hate against LeBron but hate against the media talking about the cramp, the broken A/C, and the general ignorance of our game and instead the media had focused on making excuses for LeBron.

tholdren
06-07-2014, 08:33 PM
Uh, no thanks. LeBron is levels above both magic and Bird on defense. Him leaving the game meant the Heats defense suddenly became a sieve.

Jordan
LeBron
Magic
Bird

In that order of guys I wouldn't want to play. Magic can't hurt you from anywhere on the court and Bird wasn't as physically imposing as James.

I really wish I could read every one of your 23k posts. they have to be at least as stupid as this, I am certain. carry on

Cry Havoc
06-07-2014, 08:41 PM
I really wish I could read every one of your 23k posts. they have to be at least as stupid as this, I am certain. carry on

Oh hey, you're the guy who thinks green sucks and plays terrible defense. What's it like to know nothing about the sport and still trying to talk shit? How did you even figure out how to turn your computer on? Did you have to order it special with a one button mouse and Fischer Price directions?

florige
06-07-2014, 09:52 PM
I don't mind if Lebron goes off for 70. Heck Stoudamire used to regularly destroy us points wise during those epic Suns series battles. We can't just let LeBron destroy us on the 40-10-15 sorta of level then we will be totally screwed.

therealtruth
06-07-2014, 09:54 PM
I don't think you've been reading the thread. It's mostly not hate against LeBron but hate against the media talking about the cramp, the broken A/C, and the general ignorance of our game and instead the media had focused on making excuses for LeBron.

What do you want the media to say?

Malik Hairston
06-07-2014, 09:55 PM
Lebron is definitely an attention whore, one of the biggest of all-time..he's also one of the most unfairly scrutinized athletes of all-time, only ARod is on the same level IMO..

As Ethan Strauss's article from last week stated, White males have a strong, unhealthy hatred for Lebron:lol..

It's strange, because he plays basketball the right way, he's always been a great teammate, he's never had an off-court incident, he has never clashed with a teammate, he never asked for a trade, etc..it's probably the comparisons to Jordan, but I've always found it strange that NBA fans adore a man that was known as a terrible teammate and a piece of shit person:lol..

dg7md
06-07-2014, 09:59 PM
What do you want the media to say?

Talk about our win, some? The historic 4th quarter we had? Hell, the fact a 38 year old Duncan outplayed most of everybody else in the game and a team full of superstars? There's lots they can talk about but it is all excuses for LeBron and his cramp.

Malik Hairston
06-07-2014, 10:02 PM
The Spurs are never going to receive attention, I don't know why this is still news to some Spurs fans, tbh..

The Spurs are the least popular multi-championship team in NBA history, and arguably in the history of pro sports in America..people are watching the series to see the Heat lose..if Miami wins, Lebron will receive his due, if they lose, the vultures will be all over Lebron..

It isn't about the Spurs, it never has been..we should all be accustomed to this, by now..

DMC
06-08-2014, 12:58 AM
The Spurs don't want attention. They are not a player oriented franchise, but hang their hat on winning because that's what the fans want to see. They want guys they know winning games and having a shot at it all. There's not enough market in SA to have a revolving door of high profile free agents who make more from endorsements than from their NBA salaries. SA doesn't provide a platform for superstars to shine. They provide an environment for team oriented players with specific skill sets to break out of mediocrity in a team format. That's why it's called a system. The player has to have abilities, but one of those doesn't need to be isolation plays or showmanship. The whole concept of "over themselves" isn't about not having an ego; no decent competitor in any sport is without some ego, but about not being focused solely on what the team can do for them instead of what they can do to help the team. Most players say this, but not many mean it and that becomes obvious in pressure situations and during contract years.

Manudona
06-08-2014, 02:27 AM
At least Lebron did not exit in a wheelchair, like certain other drama queen.

Obstructed_View
06-08-2014, 06:45 AM
Allen?

I wondered if anyone was going to pick up on that.

TampaDude
06-08-2014, 06:48 AM
Oh hey, you're the guy who thinks green sucks and plays terrible defense. What's it like to know nothing about the sport and still trying to talk shit? How did you even figure out how to turn your computer on? Did you have to order it special with a one button mouse and Fisher Price directions?

:lmao

Obstructed_View
06-08-2014, 06:50 AM
The Spurs are never going to receive attention, I don't know why this is still news to some Spurs fans, tbh..

The Spurs are the least popular multi-championship team in NBA history, and arguably in the history of pro sports in America..people are watching the series to see the Heat lose..if Miami wins, Lebron will receive his due, if they lose, the vultures will be all over Lebron..

It isn't about the Spurs, it never has been..we should all be accustomed to this, by now..

It's still news because the only reason they seem to be ignored is because they're the Spurs. The excuse was that they were boring but they're now scoring more points than the Nash/Amare Suns and still don't get any love. If a 38 year old quarterback who was close to history had a great game to beat a superstar team, ESPN and their NFL analysts would be all over it, as would America. It's an odd phenomenon, and people discuss it. The excuse later became that yeah, the Spurs score a lot of points but they don't do it in exciting fashion. Then Kawhi Leonard dribbles between two all-stars and dunks on Ibaka and it's number 7 on the ESPN top ten behind a lacrosse goal, high school batting practice and women's softball. :lol

To paraphrase you, I don't know why it's surprising to someone on a Spurs message board that Spurs fans would discuss this.

Cry Havoc
06-08-2014, 12:03 PM
referring to shitty splitter contract and waiving blair

:lmao :lmao :lmao

tholdren
06-08-2014, 12:31 PM
Oh hey, you're the guy who thinks green sucks and plays terrible defense. What's it like to know nothing about the sport and still trying to talk shit? How did you even figure out how to turn your computer on? Did you have to order it special with a one button mouse and Fischer Price directions?

Green is a soft bitch. Do I think he sucks, not really. Do I think he is a streaky shooter who has overvalued defense, yep. He plays for the Spurs and we have this mantra about 'defenders' His Mike Jackson animal infatuation should clue you in.

The sad part is, you probably think he's better than Bowen. sigh

Green isnt tough, mentally or physically. I like him when he is hitting, but his soft attitude is less-than-desirable, and you cant be an elite defender without being a dick.

killer avatar bro. keep reading your emo comics and posting on ST 24k times....

tholdren
06-08-2014, 12:34 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao
Yet blair outplayed splitter in the dallas series... the irony of 10 mil versus 800k and you being to dumb to realize it. 23,570 and counting....

Cry Havoc
06-08-2014, 01:10 PM
and you cant be an elite defender without being a dick.

http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Tim-Duncan-AP-e1369928184247.jpg

tholdren
06-08-2014, 01:18 PM
http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Tim-Duncan-AP-e1369928184247.jpg

You comparing Danny Green to Tim Duncan. Let me take the shovel out of your hand.

Cry Havoc
06-08-2014, 01:28 PM
you cant be an elite defender without being a dick.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_PZVZgUFpGU8/RmXmtU91UQI/AAAAAAAAABc/_baz7J-xffI/s320/duncan_300_060201.jpg

moisaenz
06-08-2014, 01:34 PM
Or Marc gasol

Cry Havoc
06-08-2014, 01:39 PM
Or Marc gasol

Dude is melting down, creating thread after thread since I called him out. Kind of sad to see actually. :lol

moisaenz
06-08-2014, 01:41 PM
He is going to come out and say he meant perimeter defender

tholdren
06-08-2014, 01:42 PM
Or Marc gasol
hmmm.... interesting that the 2 "elite" defenders you have listed are both 7' tall. Here you go:

What about:
Roy Hibbert
Dwight Howard
Kris Humphries

you could have just said, I think that centers are the best defenders they block more shots. May have been easier

Cry Havoc
06-08-2014, 01:49 PM

hmmm.... interesting that the 2 "elite" defenders you have listed are both 7' tall. Here you go:

What about:
Roy Hibbert
Dwight Howard
Kris Humphries

you could have just said, I think that centers are the best defenders they block more shots. May have been easier

:lmao moisaenz fucking tooling tholdren

cd98
06-08-2014, 02:36 PM

We mostly all agree the Lebron is the best player in the NBA and we respect his game. Tbh I don't even care about the decision, etc. my problem is his woe is me attitude when fans make fun of him or dislike him. That interview and his whining is sad. The fans call Duncan boring but you don't see Duncan doing a national media interview whinning about how he isn't boring. It's players that can't take fans being fans and whine when everyone doesn't bow to their greatness that is annoying. Can't stand him off the court while I admire his talent on the court.

tholdren
06-08-2014, 02:41 PM

Still stuck thinking that blocks is a good evaluation of defense? or are you going for the "he alters shots" motive?

tholdren
06-08-2014, 02:46 PM
Or Marc gasol
And I dont think that Marc Gasol is soft. Hes actually bullied people on multiple occassions

moisaenz
06-08-2014, 05:23 PM
So know you mean bully not dick Oh ok.

tholdren
06-08-2014, 06:52 PM
So know you mean bully not dick Oh ok.
No I just meant you have to have an edge. I guess if you want to make it about connotations there will never be a correct response. So what is it that you are wanting me to say? You cant tell me that gasol and green have the same personality. Tim even has a fire that danny doesnt. Danny is tiago in the mental world. They both are not aggressors, and they dont play hungry. They seem perfectly fine to go through the lulls and subsequent highs of streaky play. But maybe that is why fans think they are great?

I like Danny, I think he does what his contract pays him to do, and I think that he is a little undervalued. But it's frustrating to watch him seem so lackadaisical, and its not the non-emotional Duncan stuff. It's the hustle plays, and the dumb ass passes on the perimeter or inbounding.

Tiago is a different story. He is nowhere close to the $ we pay him. He has a 14pt 5 rebound night and fans flip out. For 9 million that should be a below average night. For splitter its a career night... what?

heyheymymy
06-08-2014, 07:05 PM
lebrick lames