PDA

View Full Version : NBA: KOBRICK HAS MORE LOSSES IN THE NBA FINALS THAN THE,,,,

HemisfairArena
06-07-2014, 09:11 AM
SPURS.
HEAT.
BULLS.
MAVERICKS

Dude cant help but choke more than those teams,,,,TBH.

jeebus
06-07-2014, 09:20 AM
Off season doesn't start for another couple weeks. Try to hold your load until then; after that, go nuts with more gems like these.

HemisfairArena
06-07-2014, 09:29 AM
Off season doesn't start for another couple weeks. Try to hold your load until then; after that, go nuts with more gems like these.

I apologize. I wish I had the time to sit on here and hone my skills with you fine, Gents,,,,but I'm not afforded that luxury, yet. Dare to dream though,,,,Dare. To. Dream.

DMC
06-07-2014, 12:14 PM
I apologize. I wish I had the time to sit on here and hone my skills with you fine, Gents,,,,but I'm not afforded that luxury, yet. Dare to dream though,,,,Dare. To. Dream.

You cannot even find the space bar.

HemisfairArena
06-07-2014, 01:39 PM
You cannot even find the space bar.

Space bar?,,,,I cant even turn the computer on without my girl's help. This is why I envy you guys on here. Ya'll are self reliant. No women,,,no problem. No need for society's overbearing burdens. Just shun it, stay inside and become a posting god. I see all these posters with 10K,,,20K,,,30K posts and think "now that dude is a fucking legend". I woke up this morning hung over from a night out and couldn't wait to see what all you playa's were talking about last night and I'll check tomorrow to see what you guys come up with tonight. I hope its classic,,,as always.