PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: When did the forum become this bad?

Sheriff Hoyt
06-07-2014, 09:29 AM
After the 2012 season?

Trainwreck2100
06-07-2014, 11:46 AM
When the Lakers turned to shit their fans went to shitty takes and it snowballed from there.

DMC
06-07-2014, 11:51 AM
1. Lakers go tits up
2. Lakers fans here post "it still hurts" type threads
3. Alt name Spurs, Mavs and Rockets fans see opportunity to get responses under Lakers trolls.
4. Everyone else legrides that schtick
5. Shitty vanilla crew comes out of the woodwork once the decent posters abandon site
6. Shitty vanilla crew picks up abandoned memes and shticks
7. Decent posters ashamed to show their real names here take random jabs at shitty vanilla crew

If the Spurs win, it will be unbearable. If the Heat win, it will be unbearable.

Trainwreck2100
06-07-2014, 12:06 PM
1. Lakers go tits up
3. Alt name Spurs, Mavs and Rockets fans see opportunity to get responses under Lakers trolls.
5. Shitty vanilla crew comes out of the woodwork once the decent posters abandon site
7. Decent posters ashamed to show their real names here take random jabs at shitty vanilla crew

If the Spurs win, it will be unbearable. If the Heat win, it will be unbearable.

If the Spurs win shitty spur fan leaves in a month though

DMC
06-07-2014, 12:13 PM
If the Spurs win shitty spur fan leaves in a month though

Maybe. Maybe he goes back to original shitty Spur fan and dick rides the ring for a season, cries as Tim retires... says he stuck with it through thick and thin.

Koolaid_Man
06-07-2014, 12:45 PM
1. Lakers go tits up

I would say when you got jealous me and the attention Kori and Timvp paid me...that's when you decided you wanted in on some of the action and turned to trying to be vile and despicable in your posts and style in order to raise your profile. :lol all of you clowns did it....all trying desperately to be as controversial and yet hip as Kool.... Hate em or love em Kool will always be the gold standard :toast

m>s
06-07-2014, 12:49 PM
When kool first showed up

DMC
06-07-2014, 12:49 PM
I would say when you got jealous me and the attention Kori and Timvp paid me...that's when you decided you wanted in on some of the action and turned to trying to be vile and despicable in your posts and style in order to raise your profile. :lol all of you clowns did it....all trying desperately to be as controversial and yet hip as Kool.... Hate em or love em Kool will always be the gold standard :toast

You're the special needs section of this forum. I don't think anyone considers you when they talk about the state of the forum.

Clipper Nation
06-07-2014, 12:50 PM
As soon as Lakerfan came out of hiding (due to pure butthurt from Kirby's legacy facing a lose/lose situation this year), it all went to shit....

Koolaid_Man
06-07-2014, 12:54 PM
When kool first showed up

You wanted to be like me so bad you could taste it....I had you on the ropes...Kori loved me and still does....the fucking EC failed and I prevailed....the loser that I am :lol and yet yall craved my pedigree...just as much as people hate Kobe....Kool is the one who made Midnight_Pulp bow to his intellect...I still got his email admitting that I was smarter than he was but he didn't want to give me credit in the open forum. That's before Spur fan lost their tact and started posting PMs on the board...

Admit it M>S you're fascinated with Kool..you want to be me so bad :lol

m>s
06-07-2014, 12:55 PM
Tl;dr

Koolaid_Man
06-07-2014, 12:55 PM
You're the special needs section of this forum. I don't think anyone considers you when they talk about the state of the forum.

You and I both know that's a big fucking lie...:lol

DMC
06-07-2014, 12:56 PM
You wanted to be like me so bad you could taste it....I had you on the ropes...Kori loved me and still does....the fucking EC failed and I prevailed....the loser that I am :lol and yet yall craved my pedigree...just as much as people hate Kobe....Kool is the one who made Midnight_Pulp bow to his intellect...I still got his email admitting that I was smarter than he was but he didn't want to give me credit in the open forum. That's before Spur fan lost their tact and started posting PMs on the board...

Admit it M>S you're fascinated with Kool..you want to be me so bad :lol

All this yet I forced you to put my name above your avatar because I am your master and commander. I've never created a thread about you yet you've created a dozen or so dedicated to me. I'd say I've gotten to you.

Koolaid_Man
06-07-2014, 12:57 PM
All this yet I forced you to put my name above your avatar because I am your master and commander.

I thought it would be better than showing your fat jack off hand :lol

DMC
06-07-2014, 12:58 PM
I thought it would be better than showing your fat jack off hand :lol

You could just post that little white kid you accidentally put up there a few years ago. How's he doing?

Koolaid_Man
06-07-2014, 12:59 PM
As soon as Lakerfan came out of hiding (due to pure butthurt from Kirby's legacy facing a lose/lose situation this year), it all went to shit....

You're the biggest dick hopping faggot known to man....what Moron starts out each season with 3 teams that he roots for equally with the hopes one will win so that he has 3 paths to blissful dick sucking....who does that....Clippers, Spurs, and The Heat....you're a shame to goat fuckers

Koolaid_Man
06-07-2014, 01:00 PM
You could just post that little white kid you accidentally put up there a few years ago. How's he doing?

I'm not following....lil white kid? I'm black bro..I'm a nigga

DMC
06-07-2014, 01:00 PM
You and I both know that's a big fucking lie...:lol

I'm pretty sure you're like Mouse around here, a known retard who's been relegated to "harmless" status by now. Your material is gone, no Kori, no Lakers, no Kobe. All you have now is attention seeking changes of direction, like some side show clown. Honestly, most people here seem to ignore you just as they ignore Cosmored or Avante.

DMC
06-07-2014, 01:01 PM
I'm not following....lil white kid? I'm black bro..I'm a nigga

I'm not judging you.

spurraider21
06-07-2014, 01:01 PM
when kool was unpinked

DMC
06-07-2014, 01:02 PM
You're the biggest dick hopping faggot known to man....what Moron starts out each season with 3 teams that he roots for equally with the hopes one will win so that he has 3 paths to blissful dick sucking....who does that....Clippers, Spurs, and The Heat....you're a shame to goat fuckers

You? Lakers fan who now roots for the Spurs but was rooting for OKC to beat the Spurs. You two can share a goat.

Koolaid_Man
I'm pretty sure you're like Mouse around here, a known retard who's been relegated to "harmless" status by now. Your material is gone, no Kori, no Lakers, no Kobe. All you have now is attention seeking changes of direction, like some side show clown. Honestly, most people here seem to ignore you just as they ignore Cosmored or Avante.

Simply not true...I drive the discussion around here...I never had any material or schtick everything about me is organic....and very tasty I might add :lol

KobeOwnsDuncan
http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m77tctejAB1rqz17ho1_500.gif

Koolaid_Man
06-07-2014, 01:04 PM
You? Lakers fan who now roots for the Spurs but was rooting for OKC to beat the Spurs. You two can share a goat.

everyone knows I was insincere and just rooting for a Spur loss...but CN he truly wants to suck CP0, Tammy's, and Bron's dick all in one smooth suck

DMC
06-07-2014, 01:04 PM
Simply not true...I drive the discussion around here...I never had any material or schtick everything about me is organic....and very tasty I might add :lol

I think you have the ability to be that way, but there's been nothing substantial from you. Your usefulness comes and goes with Culburn's need for you.

Clipper Nation
06-07-2014, 01:05 PM

Last year finals I rooted vehemently for the Spurs...this year I rooted for Dallas...I rooted for Portland...I rooted for Memphis...I rooted for the Nets...I rooted for Indiana...I rooted for OKC

DMC
06-07-2014, 01:05 PM
everyone knows I was insincere and just rooting for a Spur loss...but CN he truly wants to suck CP0, Tammy's, and Bron's dick all in one suck

bad form

You're always insincere. You've built this troll on it.

Koolaid_Man
06-07-2014, 01:06 PM
I think you have the ability to be that way, but there's been nothing substantial from you. Your usefulness comes and goes with Culburn's need for you.

Not true....I'm all about substance...however, I'm not going to let you get off the hook because you don't want to hear about steamy buttsex that helps your guy play at a high level

Koolaid_Man
06-07-2014, 01:07 PM
Like I said everyone knows I didn't mean...but we all know CN has to have it

DMC
06-07-2014, 01:09 PM
Not true....I'm all about substance...however, I'm not going to let you get off the hook because you don't want to hear about steamy buttsex that helps your guy play at a high level

I always call it like I see it. You're a half in/half out troll and you need backup to even make a stand. On your own you're just flailing. You should have let this troll go a couple years back, but maybe you've invested too much into it and you think you can salvage it. Maybe you should offer it to the highest bidder in a silent auction so you can at least move back up to mediocrity.

Koolaid_Man
06-07-2014, 01:09 PM
bad form

You're always insincere. You've built this troll on it.

not true....I'm sincere about a few things.....like nary a red cent :lol and my desire to actually be Kobe.....I'm jealous....money, hoes, fame.....dam I wish I could drive the lane and reverse dunk like this:

WQxgHgRh95Y

DMC
06-07-2014, 01:10 PM
not true....I'm sincere about a few things.....like nary a red cent :lol and my desire to actually be Kobe.....I'm jealous....money, hoes, fame.....dam I wish I could drive the lane and reverse dunk like this:

WQxgHgRh95Y

Like Kobe, you've not had any game for 3 years.

Clipper Nation
06-07-2014, 01:10 PM
everyone knows I was insincere and just rooting for a Spur loss...but CN he truly wants to suck CP0, Tammy's, and Bron's dick all in one smooth suck

Besides Durant's man crush on Kobe and constant praise..I got to thinking one night...I was wasted on Patron and high as fuck one night....when ESPN was running highlights of OKC...I knew Kobe and the Lakers were going down in flames this year...and so the words on the screen read to me in my mind as Okay LA Homer.... in other words as I was high I saw:

OK LA HOMA

I been a fan ever since :toast

GO OKC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHARGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the West as long as Houston, Spurs, and the Clips lose I'm good......I don't give a fuck who does it as long as it happens....:lol I'm hopping from team to team....as long as my dirty work is accomplished...:lmao

(http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)I'm Truly Torn Between Bandwagonning The Blazers or Bandwagonning OKC
(http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)

fuck I'll dick ride both :lol

Go Blazers and OKC

Play-offs is all about experience and match-ups...fuck a regular season record...Miami has legit and real troubles with Brooklyn....in a 7 game series Brooklun may verwell dam near sweep Miami...

GO NETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
06-07-2014, 01:11 PM
Like Kobe, you've never had any game.

fify

Koolaid_Man
I always call it like I see it. You're a half in/half out troll and you need backup to even make a stand. On your own you're just flailing. You should have let this troll go a couple years back, but maybe you've invested too much into it and you think you can salvage it. Maybe you should offer it to the highest bidder in a silent auction so you can at least move back up to mediocrity.

Not true....Cully, Luva, Kori, and TimVp invested in me....Kori in particular....she gave me the keys and told me how to drive....you just don't get it...:lol Cully is gone and Luva just came back....it's been Kool regulating your asses...don't try and rewrite history bruh :lol

Crookshanks
When did this forum become this bad? When immature and idiotic posts like the previous ones became the norm and nobody did anything to stop them. All the talk about gay sex is getting so old. I'm pretty sure the maturity level on this board is about 14.

Koolaid_Man
06-07-2014, 01:13 PM
Clipper Nation is such a putz till it ain't even funny....he's posting all that worthless shit and missing the qualifier....dumbass Clipper is just a dumbass CLipper fan I guess. :lol

Clipper Nation
06-07-2014, 01:15 PM
he's posting all that worthless shit

i·ro·ny1
ˈīrənē,ˈiərnē/
noun
noun: irony

the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
"“Don't go overboard with the gratitude,” he rejoined with heavy irony"

synonyms:
sarcasm (https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&hs=YD2&sa=X&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=fflb&biw=1584&bih=800&q=define+sarcasm&ei=p1aTU6KJD8-gsATjtoCoAQ&ved=0CCMQ_SowAA), causticity, cynicism (https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&hs=YD2&sa=X&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=fflb&biw=1584&bih=800&q=define+cynicism&ei=p1aTU6KJD8-gsATjtoCoAQ&ved=0CCQQ_SowAA), mockery (https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&hs=YD2&sa=X&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=fflb&biw=1584&bih=800&q=define+mockery&ei=p1aTU6KJD8-gsATjtoCoAQ&ved=0CCUQ_SowAA), satire (https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&hs=YD2&sa=X&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=fflb&biw=1584&bih=800&q=define+satire&ei=p1aTU6KJD8-gsATjtoCoAQ&ved=0CCYQ_SowAA), sardonicism More"that note of irony in her voice"

antonyms:
sincerity (https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&hs=YD2&sa=X&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=fflb&biw=1584&bih=800&q=define+sincerity&ei=p1aTU6KJD8-gsATjtoCoAQ&ved=0CCgQ_SowAA)

a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.
plural noun: ironies
"the irony is that I thought he could help me"

synonyms:
paradox (https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&hs=YD2&sa=X&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=fflb&biw=1584&bih=800&q=define+paradox&ei=p1aTU6KJD8-gsATjtoCoAQ&ved=0CCkQ_SowAA), incongruity (https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&hs=YD2&sa=X&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=fflb&biw=1584&bih=800&q=define+incongruity&ei=p1aTU6KJD8-gsATjtoCoAQ&ved=0CCoQ_SowAA), incongruousness More"the irony of the situation"

antonyms:
logic (https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&hs=YD2&sa=X&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=fflb&biw=1584&bih=800&q=define+logic&ei=p1aTU6KJD8-gsATjtoCoAQ&ved=0CCwQ_SowAA)

a literary technique, originally used in Greek tragedy, by which the full significance of a character's words or actions are clear to the audience or reader although unknown to the character.
adjective: dramatic

Koolaid_Man
06-07-2014, 01:16 PM
When did this forum become this bad? When immature and idiotic posts like the previous ones became the norm and nobody did anything to stop them. All the talk about gay sex is getting so old. I'm pretty sure the maturity level on this board is about 14.

Tammy lives: :lol
I8tmznWcnvY

unforeseen
06-07-2014, 01:20 PM
:lol Damn, Kool getting DPed by DMC and CN.

Koolaid_Man
06-07-2014, 01:23 PM
:lol Damn, Kool getting DPed by DMC and CN.

I get DPed by pussy all the time.

Joseph Kony
06-07-2014, 01:51 PM
When the Spurs became good, all their old rivals suck, and all other fans can do is laugh at other team's handing them their failures tbh

Joseph Kony
06-07-2014, 01:52 PM
Clipper Nation is such a putz till it ain't even funny....he's posting all that worthless shit and missing the qualifier....dumbass Clipper is just a dumbass CLipper fan I guess. :lol

How'd all your predictions go for you this time dumbass? :lmao You're the Avante of the NBA forum :lol

DMC
06-07-2014, 02:42 PM
btw, only an idiot wastes a good high by getting drunk on tequila.

Thebesteva
06-07-2014, 02:45 PM
So you guys are implying it used to be better? Because a few years back, during the Lakers run this place was overrun by Laker fans. Now its mostly Spurs fans in here, so what does that say about the quality of the forum if it went downhill? Me, Kool, Thread are the only 3 consistent Laker fans still left here with the rare appearance by Lkrfan, DD, etc. Whitemamba is gone too now since his 39.6 thread :('''''''

DMC
06-07-2014, 02:45 PM
Not true....Cully, Luva, Kori, and TimVp invested in me....Kori in particular....she gave me the keys and told me how to drive....you just don't get it...:lol Cully is gone and Luva just came back....it's been Kool regulating your asses...don't try and rewrite history bruh :lol

I know your game. You've been a lame duck for 3 years and you've not been here much longer than that. You're the Bonzi Wells of the NBA forum.

DMC
06-07-2014, 02:49 PM
So you guys are implying it used to be better? Because a few years back, during the Lakers run this place was overrun by Laker fans. Now its mostly Spurs fans in here, so what does that say about the quality of the forum if it went downhill? Me, Kool, Thread are the only 3 consistent Laker fans still left here with the rare appearance by Lkrfan, DD, etc. Whitemamba is gone too now since his 39.6 thread :('''''''

Join Date 01-23-2013

So let's talk about which shitty poster you are before this one. I'm pretty sure you're PhllyDoc from LG.com, and he's a Spurs fan, probably Rummpd from here who has historically horrible basketball takes.

There's no edge to your game, so your soft style says you're not one of the more crass posters here and trolls often cannot change up enough to fool everyone.

Buddy Mignon
06-07-2014, 02:57 PM
I like the forum just the way it is. I see nothing wrong with it. Lakerfan kicks ass... every other fan starts crying then runs to Kori or starts some little gay ass boy club... :lmao

Thebesteva
06-07-2014, 02:58 PM
Join Date 01-23-2013

So let's talk about which shitty poster you are before this one. I'm pretty sure you're PhllyDoc from LG.com, and he's a Spurs fan, probably Rummpd from here who has historically horrible basketball takes.

There's no edge to your game, so your soft style says you're not one of the more crass posters here and trolls often cannot change up enough to fool everyone.

O <------- This is the spot

-------------> X this is where you landed

DMC
06-07-2014, 03:01 PM
O <------- This is the spot

-------------> X this is where you landed

Your join date was spot on, then you post about what it was like several years ago. You've said before you don't have an alt account. You're not only a liar but not even an interesting one. You have like 1 year internet experience a dozen or so times. Welcome to the web.

Thebesteva
06-07-2014, 03:04 PM
Your join date was spot on, then you post about what it was like several years ago. You've said before you don't have an alt account. You're not only a liar but not even an interesting one. You have like 1 year internet experience a dozen or so times. Welcome to the web.

So you have to be a member of a forum to know its culture now? Every Laker fan was checking this board years ago during the Spurs battles. :lol

Clipper Nation
06-07-2014, 03:05 PM
Tammy lives: :lol
I8tmznWcnvY

Kirby showing pride for his fellow gay athletes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S14QJcI4KNs

Kirby at 0:51-0:55: "We have to be brave to step forward and declare to the rest of the world: This is who I am."

:lmao Not even denying it anymore

DMC
06-07-2014, 03:07 PM
So you have to be a member of a forum to know its culture now? Every Laker fan was checking this board years ago during the Spurs battles. :lol

And here you are on the Spurs forum as a Lakers fan and you joined at a time when the Lakers weren't even remotely ready to compete. At least be interesting if you're going to create a troll account. You spend more time attacking the Lakers than rooting for them.

DMC
06-07-2014, 03:07 PM
Kirby showing pride for his fellow gay athletes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S14QJcI4KNs

Kirby at 0:51-0:55: "We have to be brave to step forward and declare to the rest of the world: This is who I am."

:lmao Not even denying it anymore

They have to come out so Kobe can say "fucking faggot" to them.

IrisHockey
06-07-2014, 03:34 PM
If you send all the Spurs fans back upstairs, except for HH, this forum would be great again. SF is the epitome of unfunny :lol

Killakobe81
06-07-2014, 03:35 PM
Really went to shit around 2011 ...but the decline was on it's way before that ...

1. Kobe obsession (both Laker/Spur fans) and now Lebron obsession
2. Mav krew left after Dirk rang ...
3. Jam and some of the best posters left during this era ...
4. 8 and 6 happened
5. Lakers suck and the formation and dissolution of the San antonio Heat are all factors ... tbh

IrisHockey
06-07-2014, 03:39 PM
:lol the problem is people are just posting non-stop, are regurgitating the same shitty, unfunny unoriginal shticks, and are left to volume post because they can't hit. It's more an issue of the posting style than the absence of certain crews, posters, etc.

Here's how you fix the forum:
1. ban the posting of memes and gifs
2. lynch super James Frizzell and his 10 accounts
3. send the SFs upstair & lock the door
4. everyone is limited to 15 posts a day

The EC would not have a need to exist if it weren't for the parasite vanilla posters.. get rid of 'em and the NBA forum will be back on track

rogues
06-07-2014, 03:41 PM
If you send all the Spurs fans back upstairs, except for HH, this forum would be great again. SF is the epitome of unfunny :lol
:lol Truthbombs, tbh..try-hard Spurs fans like jeebus have ruined the NBA forum..

spurraider21
06-07-2014, 03:51 PM
Shameless dick-sucking of Lebron, Kobe, and fellow posters

Clipper Nation
06-07-2014, 03:52 PM
The onslaught of Philo-ism in the past year certainly hasn't helped improve things, tbh....

spurraider21
06-07-2014, 03:58 PM
:lol I learned from the best

lakaluva's wallet
06-07-2014, 04:07 PM
:lol Truthbombs, tbh..try-hard Spurs fans like jeebus have ruined the NBA forum..
Coming from a faggot who steals schticks and is a wannabe Harlem.

lakaluva's wallet
06-07-2014, 04:14 PM
The forum really went to shit when posters started nicknaming themselves Big Dog, like they got caught fucking their neighbor's St. Bernard.

IrisHockey
06-07-2014, 04:16 PM
:lol can't even make a post without using "faggot". Just give up, Gummi.

lakaluva's wallet
06-07-2014, 04:18 PM
Who are you? Oh yeah, nobody.

Thebesteva
06-07-2014, 04:19 PM
And here you are on the Spurs forum as a Lakers fan and you joined at a time when the Lakers weren't even remotely ready to compete. At least be interesting if you're going to create a troll account. You spend more time attacking the Lakers than rooting for them.

You've been very nasty since I told you the old nasty DMC needs to make a return :lol

Thebesteva
06-07-2014, 04:20 PM
Who are you? Oh yeah, nobody.

:lmao this account

AlexJones
06-07-2014, 04:48 PM
When the above poster arrived.

rogues
06-07-2014, 04:52 PM
:lol He's so bad..

lakaluva's wallet
06-07-2014, 04:59 PM
:lol He's so bad..
When you wake up every day, do you look yourself in the mirror and think about whose schtick you can steal today that you can try and pass off as your own?

DMC
06-07-2014, 05:00 PM
The forum hasn't gone to shit. If it's unbearable for most it's largely because people who embarrass themselves under their primary account user name have created sock puppets so they can talk more of the same silly shit without reprisal or reminder of their failures. Those who elevate their game on an alt account are actually benefiting the forum, and there are at least a couple good ones.

All the Thunderup/rogues/big dog shit is tired and overdone. The Thunder are out of the playoffs, there's no teeth to that dog and the dog won't even hunt. The Thunder were let off the hook rather easily around here anyhow.

The POTM threads have a lot of longevity and create a lot of discussion but they are trademarked and only a certain poster should create them. Everyone who copies that shit without crediting the owner is a faggot and the thread isn't worth reading. Some of the threads are just circlejerks for sock puppets and AIM buddies, but that's ok because a lot of the vanilla posters get pissed about it and that's always entertaining.

There's some decent discussion about the game, but we all know the score now and other than unwarranted hatred toward certain players, there's nothing new to discuss which is why I try to shine a light on things most of you don't realize or are too afraid to admit, like Curry is a chucker and Westbrook is a detriment to his team.

In summary, an alt name can amplify a shitty poster's faggotry, however it can also be used in the character in which it was created and be entertaining if not overdone by someone who posts too frequently... quality over quantity. While I post more frequently than some, I've given all my alt names here and rarely switch between them (except when using a different device because I'm too lazy to log in to another account).

rogues
06-07-2014, 05:09 PM
^BD will never die

DMC
06-07-2014, 05:15 PM
^BD will never die

Every dog has it's day.

lakaluva's wallet
06-07-2014, 05:16 PM
^BD will never die
When you wake up every morning and look yourself in the mirror, Do you call yourself Big Dog 100 times and then bark so you can feel like a big dog?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-07-2014, 05:18 PM
when thunderup was conceived

spurraider21
06-07-2014, 06:04 PM
this thread answers op's question pretty well... http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234746