PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Finals ELE Bet Game 2

DMC
06-07-2014, 06:15 PM
Against anyone with a bold user name.

Rest of the Finals, no posting

or

Avatar and sig of the winners' choice (SFW required)

Since I will be travelling and won't see the game in real time, I'll check later tomorrow night and see the results.

I take the Spurs over the Heat

hehateme
06-07-2014, 06:33 PM
Wouldn't trust anyone on this forum anymore that wouln't welch on it DMC..but good luck.

spurraider21
06-07-2014, 06:34 PM
wouldn't trust anyone on this forum anymore to not welch DMC..but good luck.
i think you missed the point

hehateme
06-07-2014, 06:37 PM
No I get the point in reality. Just a sad state of affairs. Lord of the Flies forum mode in effect, someone just needs the power of the delete user key to end it all.

hater
06-07-2014, 06:39 PM
there is no way in hell Lebron loses game 2 after all the comments and ridicule from spurfan.

series tied 1-1 after tomorrow.

DMC
06-07-2014, 07:19 PM
It doesn't matter what the ridicule is. The Heat cannot win by motivation alone. They can use it to get an early burst, but the game will settle in and the better team will probably prevail. Being at home for SA means they will have late game energy, and limited minutes doesn't hurt in that regard either. It's obviously a hard one to call, but I'm putting it out there if anyone wants to take it.

Spurs9
06-07-2014, 08:44 PM
:lol "motivation will let the heat win :cry"

Spurs are still the better team with Lebron at full strength. Hero ball doesn't win games, look at the OKC series.

hater
06-07-2014, 08:48 PM
and yet Spurs would still be down 0-1 if not for the AC :cry

Franklin
06-08-2014, 12:41 AM
I bet DMC will be right AGAIN tbh, Spurs are gonna win this series and TOSB will win his #5 while Lecramp's ring count will remain ** forever.

DMC
06-08-2014, 01:15 AM
I bet DMC will be right AGAIN tbh, Spurs are gonna win this series and TOSB will win his #5 while Lecramp's ring count will remain ** forever.

I didn't make a series prediction. I said Spurs will win game 2. We keep hearing that the Heat are 12-0 in game 2 when they lose the 1st game of a playoff series, yet they've almost always had HCA when that's happened. This year they don't. It's more likely for the home team to take at least one of the 1st two at home than for the away team to take one of the first two on the road. They might still get it done, but the numbers are misleading. It will require the Spurs to give them the game through more turnovers and maybe an untimely injury to a key player.

spurraider21
06-08-2014, 01:18 AM
Yeah, I just think that streak is bound to snap, though I'm not sure its limited to home/road. Last year they lost game 2 in Miami, won game 3 in Indiana. They also lost game 3 of the finals and went on to win game 4 in San Antone. Miami just feels more vulnerable this time around, and the Spurs have been incredible at home. I'm with DMC on this one

100%duncan
06-08-2014, 07:51 AM
and yet Spurs would still be down 0-1 if not for the AC :cry

Then take the bet :lol