PDA

View Full Version : How would you react if you found out...

Andy
06-07-2014, 08:11 PM
... your son was a faggot?

xmas1997
06-07-2014, 08:48 PM
Glad I don't have to, thank God.

TDMVPDPOY
06-07-2014, 10:10 PM
ask biggie

m>s
06-07-2014, 10:35 PM
i'm incapable of producing gay offspring..dna is too alpha

CubanSucks
06-07-2014, 11:23 PM
Be disappointed but I could eventually get over it. Pretty much Jay from Modern Family. But I don't have kids so I shouldn't be in here

Franklin
06-08-2014, 12:14 AM
Would't feel as bad as if your kid comes out half black when neither you nor your bitch is black. A gay son is still your son at the very least, but thank God I'd never have to deal with a situation like this. I'm also incapable of producing any gay offspring, or any offspring at all because I'm a lifelong celibate. I'd rather kill my celibate self and die a virgin than stick my dick in a bitch or anything tbh.

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2014, 12:22 AM
... your son was a faggot?

I love M>S no matter what

Clipper Nation
06-08-2014, 12:27 AM
Ask Koolaid_Mans Father about that, he's experienced it himself....

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2014, 12:29 AM
Ask Koolaid_Man (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19058)s Father about that, he's experienced it himself....

^ Lame putz :lol

IrisHockey
06-08-2014, 12:33 AM
would slap him across the face

spurraider21
06-08-2014, 12:34 AM
its just nature's population control tbh

mrsmaalox
06-08-2014, 10:34 AM
The only 2 things I care about my kids' sex lives is that they be safe and respectful.

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2014, 10:43 AM
The only 2 things I care about my kids' sex lives is that they be safe and respectful.

^ Respectful? really (scratching my head) what does that mean exactly? Some women like being called sluts and whore when getting fucked...especially the white ones...there is no such thing as respect in the bedroom if so it's likely going to be a lame fuck...you know how wild and crazy things can get between the sheets Maalox.... explain yourself babe... that's a side of your kids you will never see...:lol

ChumpDumper
06-08-2014, 10:47 AM
^ Respectful? really (scratching my head) what does that mean exactly? Some women like being called sluts and whore when getting fucked...especially the white ones...there is no such thing as respect in the bedroom if so it's likely going to be a lame fuck...you know how wild and crazy things can get between the sheets Maalox.... explain yourself babe... that's a side of your kids you will never see...:lolThat's doing what the women want you to do.

Which is respectful.

Obedient, even.

mrsmaalox
06-08-2014, 10:53 AM
Mutual consent = respect

DD
06-08-2014, 11:02 AM
Gotta love it when chumpdumper talks about what women want.

CubanSucks
06-08-2014, 11:32 AM

And you wouldn't be a little disappointed? Really? I think people who say otherwise are full of shit. It goes way beyond just their "sex lives" as you only commented on

mrsmaalox
06-08-2014, 11:50 AM
And you wouldn't be a little disappointed? Really? I think people who say otherwise are full of shit. It goes way beyond just their "sex lives" as you only commented on
No I really don't think I would be disappointed. I think I would be worried for them knowing that there is a segment of society that would opt to eradicate them no questions asked because like any mother, I want my kids to find happiness and to be successful. Somehow I don't think that homosexuality would change what I know and feel about them already. I think I'd only be disappointed to find out they were selfish or cruel or narrow minded.

ChumpDumper
06-08-2014, 12:04 PM
Gotta love it when chumpdumper talks about what women want.Was there anything wrong with what I said or are you just whining?

ChumpDumper
06-08-2014, 12:04 PM
And you wouldn't be a little disappointed? Really? I think people who say otherwise are full of shit. It goes way beyond just their "sex lives" as you only commented onWell, would you pay someone to try to cure them of the ghey?

z0sa
06-08-2014, 12:06 PM
Impossible to say without considerably more details imho

TheSanityAnnex
06-08-2014, 01:14 PM
That's doing what the women want you to do.

Which is respectful.

Obedient, even.

Did you learn this from a Sex in the City episode?

cantthinkofanything
06-08-2014, 01:22 PM
Well, would you pay someone to try to cure them of the ghey?

What would you and your husband do? Have a princess party with all the other little gay boys?

ChumpDumper
06-08-2014, 01:34 PM
Did you learn this from a Sex in the City episode?Common sense tbh.

It's tough for a lot of guys to admit the subs actually have the control, but a lot of guys are insecure.

What would you and your husband do? Have a princess party with all the other little gay boys?I doubt something like that would happen princess party early.

What would you do?

cantthinkofanything
06-08-2014, 01:49 PM
Common sense tbh.

It's tough for a lot of guys to admit the subs actually have the control, but a lot of guys are insecure.

I doubt something like that would happen princess party early.

What would you do?

I would be disappointed. Not necessarily in him but just his gayness. I would love him. Hopefully learn to deal with it. I realize it's really not my call. Hopefully have the kind of relationship where we could joke about our differences. Like they said above...Jay from Modern Family ish. And hope he doesn't bring home someone like the guy I picture in my head when I think of a flaming faggot.

ChumpDumper
06-08-2014, 01:57 PM
I would be disappointed. Not necessarily in him but just his gayness.I'm not sure such a fine distinction could be made.

cantthinkofanything
06-08-2014, 02:01 PM
I'm not sure such a fine distinction could be made.

I don't know. I'm disappointed my daughter like the Grizzlies more than the Spurs (in spite of me buying her Spurs footsie pajamas) but I'm still proud of her otherwise. I'm pretty enlightened.

CubanSucks
06-08-2014, 03:34 PM
No I really don't think I would be disappointed. I think I would be worried for them knowing that there is a segment of society that would opt to eradicate them no questions asked because like any mother, I want my kids to find happiness and to be successful. Somehow I don't think that homosexuality would change what I know and feel about them already. I think I'd only be disappointed to find out they were selfish or cruel or narrow minded.

You wouldn't prefer he try to find happiness with a female so they can make a family of their own? Just be fucking honest and stop feeling so guilty. Everyone has preferences and I sure as shit want grandkids that are blood related and raised in a father/mother household.

Well, would you pay someone to try to cure them of the ghey?

No? Why do you ask?

I would be disappointed. Not necessarily in him but just his gayness. I would love him. Hopefully learn to deal with it. I realize it's really not my call. Hopefully have the kind of relationship where we could joke about our differences. Like they said above...Jay from Modern Family ish. And hope he doesn't bring home someone like the guy I picture in my head when I think of a flaming faggot.

this all the way

I'm not sure such a fine distinction could be made.

of course you aren't. It's not even a fine distinction

bigzak25
06-08-2014, 03:47 PM
I'd probobaly throw up, find out who molested him and go kill the son of a bitch.

mrsmaalox
06-08-2014, 04:03 PM
You wouldn't prefer he try to find happiness with a female so they can make a family of their own? Just be fucking honest and stop feeling so guilty. Everyone has preferences and I sure as shit want grandkids that are blood related and raised in a father/mother household.

Feeling guilty? About what exactly? I want them to find their own happiness, not mine or anyone else's. And as far as grandchildren go, I've never even thought about that, mother/father household or otherwise. I suppose if they have kids I'll be a grandparent and if they don't so what? Being a grandparent is not anything I've ever been concerned with.

ChumpDumper
06-08-2014, 04:10 PM
No? Why do you ask?Just asking.

of course you aren't. It's not even a fine distinctionIt's not even a distinction.

ChumpDumper
06-08-2014, 04:13 PM
You wouldn't prefer he try to find happiness with a female so they can make a family of their own? Just be fucking honest and stop feeling so guilty. Everyone has preferences and I sure as shit want grandkids that are blood related and raised in a father/mother household.So you wouldn't pay someone to try to cure your child of the ghey?

Sounds like you might.

CubanSucks
06-08-2014, 05:31 PM
Feeling guilty? About what exactly? I want them to find their own happiness, not mine or anyone else's. And as far as grandchildren go, I've never even thought about that, mother/father household or otherwise. I suppose if they have kids I'll be a grandparent and if they don't so what? Being a grandparent is not anything I've ever been concerned with.

right, I have no opinion or preference about anything my loved ones do either. Just smile and applaud.

So you wouldn't pay someone to try to cure your child of the ghey?

Sounds like you might.

:rolleyes cut the crap. Even hypersensitive liberal bitches like you know there's a difference in people like me and those who think it's a disease. People like you hate the fact that there are those who haven't been indoctrinated into the tiresome "GOOD FOR THEM FOR COMING OUT!!!" movement yet think gays should be able to do what they want.

ChumpDumper
06-08-2014, 05:34 PM
:rolleyes cut the crap. Even hypersensitive liberal bitches like you know there's a difference in people like me and those who think it's a disease. People like you hate the fact that there are those who haven't been indoctrinated into the tiresome "GOOD FOR THEM FOR COMING OUT!!!" movement yet think gays should be able to do what they want.But your response implies you would want your child to try to become heterosexual for the benefit of your genetic legacy.

Strange Love
06-08-2014, 05:47 PM
Good for you "son?"

TE
06-08-2014, 06:12 PM
I'd probably get a vasectomy tbh...I wouldn't want to pollute this world with more faggotry.

That would never ever happen though.

CubanSucks
06-08-2014, 06:16 PM
But your response implies you would want your child to try to become heterosexual for the benefit of your genetic legacy.

No it doesn't. I would want him to BE heterosexual. The same way I'd want him to be at least 6'0" and good looking. If he isn't heterosexual I'd be disappointed but I'd get over it. Didn't I say this in my first post?

ChumpDumper
06-08-2014, 06:31 PM
No it doesn't. I would want him to BE heterosexual. The same way I'd want him to be at least 6'0" and good looking. If he isn't heterosexual I'd be disappointed but I'd get over it. Didn't I say this in my first post?But you also said this:
You wouldn't prefer he try to find happiness with a female so they can make a family of their own? Just be fucking honest and stop feeling so guilty. Everyone has preferences and I sure as shit want grandkids that are blood related and raised in a father/mother household.They seem to contradict each other.

CubanSucks
06-08-2014, 08:24 PM
But you also said this:They seem to contradict each other.

When I asked "you wouldn't prefer he try to find happiness with a female..." I was speaking about a hypothetical. As in right now your future son is like a blank slate waiting to be assigned characteristics. Of course you're going to check the "Hetero" box for sexuality. Even with this miscommunication, by you interpreting that post to mean that I expect gays to change implies that maalox was actually talking about her gay son. I was using "find happiness with a female" to simply mean hetero since she first used the words "find happiness"

ChumpDumper
06-08-2014, 08:38 PM
When I asked "you wouldn't prefer he try to find happiness with a female..." I was speaking about a hypothetical. As in right now your future son is like a blank slate waiting to be assigned characteristics. Of course you're going to check the "Hetero" box for sexuality. Even with this miscommunication, by you interpreting that post to mean that I expect gays to change implies that maalox was actually talking about her gay son. I was using "find happiness with a female" to simply mean hetero since she first used the words "find happiness"No, you were implying it was a possibility by presenting it as an option. i think the word "try" was the one that sets it apart. If that's not what you meant, OK.

CubanSucks
06-08-2014, 08:49 PM
I used "try" because maalox originally said something like "all I care is that they try to find happiness." So what I should've said was "you wouldn't prefer he try to find happiness with a female vs trying to find happiness with another male?" Ultimately, "straight vs gay"

Avante
06-09-2014, 04:03 AM
He would never know how disappointed I was.

cantthinkofanything
06-09-2014, 05:25 AM
He would never know how disappointed I was.

Oh noes. Would you died him?!?!

The Gemini Method
06-09-2014, 11:14 AM
Most of you suck cock anyways so it wouldn't be that hard. If my son/daughter liked the same sex I wouldn't deny them their happiness. As long as they're not some bitch made white supremacist shooting up Cici's Pizza I'm cool.

cute_spursfan
06-09-2014, 02:56 PM
I do think having a "special needs" child trumps having a faggot.
Happy I don't have kids.

Avante
06-09-2014, 03:11 PM
Oh noes. Would you died him?!?!

It would simply be a non issue just like it is now with his girl friends. Who ever talked about being anything, ya just did what came natural. Why gays seem to have some need to explain things..???