PDA

View Full Version : LeBron WILL cost the Heat

dg7md
06-07-2014, 09:38 PM
He will be ready for a monster game and take over, no doubt.

But, it will cost his team. LeBron can score 60 and it won't change our game or outcome. One great player cannot stop 7 really good players.

Go ahead, let him take over and hero ball while we win the game anyway, tbh...

RD2191
06-07-2014, 09:40 PM
Who are you talking to?

dg7md
06-07-2014, 09:41 PM
Thread creator who made the Parker thread, deniers of our chances, etc.

ducks
06-07-2014, 09:45 PM
if he goes for 60 he will get cramps

DarrinS
06-07-2014, 09:48 PM
I'm not even worried about Lebron. I don't want Bosh, Allen, Battier, and Lewis to start shooting well. He'll, even Chalmers.

Malik Hairston
06-07-2014, 09:49 PM
:lol Lebron isn't Kobe, he has never chucked his team out of the game..people accuse him of being too unselfish, at times..

The worry about Lebron, as we saw last year, is that he initiates the majority of their offense, he gets open shots for the rest of the shooters, while anchoring their defense..Bosh gets a ton of open shots from the defense closing in on Lebron..

dg7md
06-07-2014, 09:50 PM
I'm not even worried about Lebron. I don't want Bosh, Allen, Battier, and Lewis to start shooting well. He'll, even Chalmers.

Yep. Bosh and Allen worry me. They fit the mold of Spurkillers.

GrandeDavid
06-07-2014, 09:53 PM
No time to wuss out, Spurs in five.

Mikeanaro
06-07-2014, 10:16 PM
Like when Spurs won game 5 in OCK and NBA.com was like ¨BRUSSELL WESTCROOK MONSTER DUNK¨
Let Labroke score while Spurs win the game at this point he is mentally fucked anyways.

spurraider21
06-07-2014, 10:34 PM
LeBron scored just fine last game but was held to 3 assists. thats the key, as always with the spurs. let the stars get their's... and but thats it.

apalisoc_9
06-07-2014, 10:44 PM
Dumbest post ever.

Lebron is one of the best teammates ever. He doesn't chuck. he is always concerned about making the right play.

Kidd K
06-07-2014, 10:51 PM
LeBron will never score 60 against the Spurs.

LeBron won't score 40 on us in this series. He is not Jordan, he's LeBron. 30-35 points is about his max.

Now he might get 30/10/10, but he isn't scoring anywhere near 60.

moisaenz
06-08-2014, 12:05 AM
Lebron can only score 60 against the bobcats

dg7md
06-08-2014, 12:50 AM
Dumbest post ever.

Lebron is one of the best teammates ever. He doesn't chuck. he is always concerned about making the right play.

Not that dumb, tbh. The way he's talking and the way the media is hyping it up makes me think it'll be one of the few games that LeBron tries to "take over" and by doing so, becoming more dominant offensively with scoring (and defense, but that goes without saying).

DMC
06-08-2014, 01:03 AM
He will be ready for a monster game and take over, no doubt.

But, it will cost his team. LeBron can score 60 and it won't change our game or outcome. One great player cannot stop 7 really good players.

Go ahead, let him take over and hero ball while we win the game anyway, tbh...

No he won't. Spo knows the Spurs are expecting Lebron to be aggressive and look for his shot, but he's smart enough to play within himself and get his team involved. He won't go Russell Westbrook.

xtremesteven33
06-08-2014, 01:04 AM
Game 1 was one of the weirdest behaviors from Lebron Ive seen so far. Weird because I dont think hes ever just ran out of gas like that ever. I dont think the AC was that big of an issue at all. Maybe 20% of why he was so exhausted. He says he cramped up and we have to believe him. We have no reason not to really. Hes a proven champion who has come up big time and time again. Maybe it was all the players Pop was throwing at him all night that got him so exhausted. No one exerts as much energy on both ends of the court as much as Lebron does for either team in this series. Leonard exerts nearly all his energy on solely guarding Lebron.

While he was sitting on the bench nursing his "cramps" his body language and face expressions seemed to show more signs of him literally having nothing left.

DMC
06-08-2014, 01:11 AM
Game 1 was one of the weirdest behaviors from Lebron Ive seen so far. Weird because I dont think hes ever just ran out of gas like that ever. I dont think the AC was that big of an issue at all. Maybe 20% of why he was so exhausted. He says he cramped up and we have to believe him. We have no reason not to really. Hes a proven champion who has come up big time and time again. Maybe it was all the players Pop was throwing at him all night that got him so exhausted. No one exerts as much energy on both ends of the court as much as Lebron does for either team in this series. Leonard exerts nearly all his energy on solely guarding Lebron.

While he was sitting on the bench nursing his "cramps" his body language and face expressions seemed to show more signs of him literally having nothing left.

He wasn't exhausted. He was cramped from dehydration. Two totally different things.

xtremesteven33
06-08-2014, 01:13 AM
Only Lebron knows that. We are all just witnesses.

DMC
06-08-2014, 01:32 AM
Only Lebron knows that. We are all just witnesses.

Well no, you said he was exhausted, but he didn't stop playing because he was tired. Even Spo mischaracterized the situation as "pushing his body beyond it's limits". That's not at all what Lebron did. Lebron cramped because he became dehydrated. You see it in football all the time. At the beginning of the game Lebron had on compression gear and two tee shirts atop all of it during breaks as if he needed to stay warm. It's possible he has an illness that has dehydrated him, or that he grew up in a cold climate in Akron and hasn't adapted to how much liquid he should drink in warmer situations. He was feeling the effects before the half and you can see it in his gait as he's running. It wasn't just the heat in the arena though that helped. He could have a kidney issue as well. The Heat say they have tested him ad nauseum but you know they are afraid to allow independent testing to occur because of what they might find.

Most likely he didn't follow the regimen properly leading up to the game. We'll never know.

TheGreatYacht
06-08-2014, 01:36 AM
Parker dropping 55/10/18 tonight, tbh

xtremesteven33
06-08-2014, 01:37 AM
Thats what im sayin. Everything were doing is speculating. If he does have some kind of illness he may not know yet or he may know and is not saying anything. All speculation. Im of the opinion he was drained. Heat exhaustion is a possibility. But the other players played just fine. Im thinking its a combination of the both. Also the fact it didnt effect others as much as it did him because no one exerts as much energy as he does. Going down due to cramps is something we are just going to have to believe thats what the problem was because thats what Lebron said.