PDA

View Full Version : LeBron will 'cramp' in every loss this series

Gino-Step
06-08-2014, 01:51 AM
Spurs should let the Heat win a couple of games so that this gets exposed.

Otherwise, if the Spurs sweep, this dude will just claim he was never 100% after Game 1.

Should let Miami win a game or two with LeBron scoring 50+ so he can never make that claim.

KaiRMD1
06-08-2014, 01:58 AM
No, if we sweep then we sweep but it could be an Ibaka deal. The ol' sport has been known to play up shit

IrisHockey
06-08-2014, 02:00 AM
bump worthy

rogues
06-08-2014, 02:03 AM
bump worthy

Malik Hairston
06-08-2014, 02:05 AM
Miami was winning the game by 7 points prior to Lebron's cramps..I think the Spurs are going to win the series, but let's not act like they were playing well enough to win the game before Lebron's body shut down:lol..

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-08-2014, 02:07 AM
Miami was winning the game by 7 points prior to Lebron's cramps..I think the Spurs are going to win the series, but let's not act like they were playing well enough to win the game before Lebron's body shut down:lol..

:lol wasn't the score back and forth?

LeBron would have made Green miss threes with Wade guarding him, I guess...

baseline bum
06-08-2014, 02:13 AM
That would suck if the Spurs lost in 5 like they were the Bulls. Not sure why anyone would be rooting for that tbh.

baseline bum
06-08-2014, 02:19 AM

Miami was up by 7 only right after Bosh's 4 point play man. Shit was a 4 point game when James shut down.

Malik Hairston
06-08-2014, 02:26 AM
Miami was up by 7 only right after Bosh's 4 point play man. Shit was a 4 point game when James shut down.

His cramps began when he took those 2 horrible 20-foot jump shots against Diaw and couldn't get back on defense..the Heat were up by 7 at that point IIRC..

I think they were winning by 2 points when he first exited the game, though..

Spurs da champs
06-08-2014, 02:50 AM
Miami could never put the Spurs away despite all the terrible turnovers (not too mention Kawhi & Danny being horrible on offense for most of the game), Bron or no Bron, Spurs were on a run to win the game.

dg7md
06-08-2014, 03:22 AM
Miami could never put the Spurs away despite all the terrible turnovers (not too mention Kawhi & Danny being horrible on offense for most of the game), Bron or no Bron, Spurs were on a run to win the game.

This. Miami had their chances but never once made the game unreachable... Bron or no Bron.

baseline bum
06-08-2014, 03:27 AM
His cramps began when he took those 2 horrible 20-foot jump shots against Diaw and couldn't get back on defense..the Heat were up by 7 at that point IIRC..

I think they were winning by 2 points when he first exited the game, though..

Hope the Spurs don't fuck around like that in Game 2. Never seen a team that bounces back from Game 1 losses like Miami, and you gotta think James is gonna be pissed and attacking the basket tomorrow.

Malik Hairston
06-08-2014, 03:34 AM
Spurs will be ready, tbh, considering both Manu and Tony said they should have lost game 1..they're aware of it..

Kidd K
06-08-2014, 04:01 AM
OP might be on to something. He may not milk phantom cramps mid game, but I am positive he wlll make the "I wasn't 100%" excuse if he loses this Finals.

LeBron's /- was 0 and he only had 6 boards 3 assists, so let's not pretend he was kicking ass. Spurs shot a record-breakingly good 4th quarter. LeBron at his best wasn't going to provide enough offense to overcome that shit.

z0sa
06-08-2014, 05:36 AM
LeCramp already had a built in excuse for losing before game 1 - Four straight finals trips beat him up terribly. Hes a true american hero even stepping foot on the court at this point, or so the media and Heat players will make it seem should the Spurs win it all.

DGAF personally. The LOB trophy doesnt feel sorry for anyone. In fact, it has no feelings at all.

RD2191
06-08-2014, 06:51 AM
Spurs should let the Heat win a couple of games so that this gets exposed.

Otherwise, if the Spurs sweep, this dude will just claim he was never 100% after Game 1.

Should let Miami win a game or two with LeBron scoring 50+ so he can never make that claim.
:lol

xmas1997
06-08-2014, 08:32 AM
Spurs will be ready, tbh, considering both Manu and Tony said they should have lost game 1..they're aware of it..

When did they say this? I never heard any interviews that either said this.

DarrinS
06-08-2014, 08:39 AM

benstanfield
06-08-2014, 10:25 AM
Spurs have nary room. Any time Parker gets shut down, it turns out he's been hiding a nagging ____ injury.