PDA

View Full Version : Eugenics in today's society

Katherine Robinson
06-08-2014, 07:51 PM
Unethical or a strong step towards preserving our future? What traits would you wish to phase out, such as mental disability and criminal tendencies?

CubanSucks
06-08-2014, 08:39 PM
as far as looks are concerned it would pretty much be European features across the board

Katherine Robinson
06-08-2014, 08:41 PM
as far as looks are concerned it would pretty much be European features across the board

How do you feel about phasing out mental and physical deformities, medical and racial?

CubanSucks
06-08-2014, 08:52 PM
I'm not about to get into this deep fucking topic. All I know is the moment we can select the sex we're fucked. That should never be an option, ever. And if so it would ONLY be to have more women if we're a dying species for whatever reason. They're infinitely more valuable

benefactor
06-08-2014, 10:43 PM
I am a strong supporter of it. There are easy things that could be done immediately...like sterilization of the mentally retarded and those with severe chronic mental illness. Other things would be trickier to implement, like euthanizing the elderly with advanced terminal illness and forcing people to meet certain intelligence/work ethic criteria in order keep their ability to reproduce.

Katherine Robinson
06-08-2014, 10:59 PM
I am a strong supporter of it. There are easy things that could be done immediately...like sterilization of the mentally retarded and those with severe chronic mental illness. Other things would be trickier to implement, like euthanizing the elderly with advanced terminal illness and forcing people to meet certain intelligence/work ethic criteria in order keep their ability to reproduce.

How would you deal with adequate humans attempting to breed with inadequate humans for whatever reason? Should these individuals be sterilized or reeducated?

m>s
06-08-2014, 11:56 PM
Nope this is what happens:

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/300W/f/2011/075/9/0/achtung_by_torture_device-d3brqm3.jpg

Chinook
06-09-2014, 02:08 AM
Eugenics itself was never a bad idea. We pretty much beat natural selection to a pulp with society, so if we don't want to keep digging ourselves in a hole, we should figure out how to both reduce our population and prioritize strong genes. The problem is that people have to determine the standards for who should be killed/sterilized, and that leads to crap like the holocaust. People associate genetic inferiority with a lot of factors like race, religion, sexual orientation and worst of all income. So eugenics would never actually be able to create a better society. It would just end up being used to play out someone's prejudicial fantasies.

Infinite_limit
06-09-2014, 02:13 AM
Blacks and dark browns

Franklin
06-09-2014, 04:25 AM
The very sad truth is the smartest people choose to abstain from sex which means they have no offspring at all (like Isaac Newton and me), so it's predictable the quality of human gene pool is going downturn gradually. It's the very best genes that diminish from the gene pool while the shitty counterparts remain and flourish.

cantthinkofanything
06-09-2014, 05:29 AM
I don't know. Annie Lennox seems to be getting old but I think their music holds up pretty well.

ploto
06-09-2014, 03:58 PM
The more educated a woman is, the fewer children she has.

benefactor
06-09-2014, 05:46 PM
How would you deal with adequate humans attempting to breed with inadequate humans for whatever reason? Should these individuals be sterilized or reeducated?
This wouldn't really be an issue as inadequate humans would have already failed to meet work ethic/intelligence critera and would have been sterilized.

The biggest issue we would have...especially in the US...is money talks. As we have seen many times, you don't have to be smart to be rich and there is a good chance you will have plenty of rich people who could buy their way out of not being sterilized. In thinking about it though, this might not be that big of a problem as they would only be a small segment of society that is given a pass.

If society really had the balls to go forwards with it, many cancerous humans could be eliminated pretty quickly and the re-establishment of a sort of natural selection process could be put into action. Once all the repeat criminal offenders, mentally challenged, mentally ill and all of the absolute lowest scoring intellect/work ethic candidates are sterilized, society would improve dramatically in as little two generations.

Franklin
06-09-2014, 05:49 PM
^ and the same applies to men as well. The most intelligent/educated guys don't fuck no bitches at all because they're too smart and too civilized to act out an animal's behavior.

Franklin
06-09-2014, 06:04 PM
This wouldn't really be an issue as inadequate humans would have already failed to meet work ethic/intelligence critera and would have been sterilized.

The biggest issue we would have...especially in the US...is money talks. As we have seen many times, you don't have to be smart to be rich and there is a good chance you will have plenty of rich people who could buy their way out of not being sterilized. In thinking about it though, this might not be that big of a problem as they would only be a small segment of society that is given a pass.

If society really had the balls to go forwards with it, many cancerous humans could be eliminated pretty quickly and the re-establishment of a sort of natural selection process could be put into action. Once all the repeat criminal offenders, mentally challenged, mentally ill and all of the absolute lowest scoring intellect/work ethic candidates are sterilized, society would improve dramatically in as little two generations.
I think the biggest issue is that the most intelligent people would choose to be celibates voluntarily (Newton and me, for example) so in the long process the brilliant genes get eliminated while the shitty-average genes remain. The key point is NOT to eliminate the shitty genes imho, but to preserve the good genes so we can hope to have another generation of Newtons and Mansteins.

So what is the reason why those smartest guys choose to not get married, ever? Finance has to be the one coming first. A smart guy wouldn't wanna bear the risk of losing half his wealth or having a baby that is half black (when both the bitch and him are white). And sexual activities look just gross and pathetic to the finest brains, to begin with. So my point is this, the government should take control of people's reproduction by creating such "camps" where bitches are kept like cattle and fertilized by the semens donated from the greatest males, and the babies produced would be "Aryan babies" who will grow up in government's nursery. Those Aryan kids would receive the best education available without no distractions (like sex) because they will be raised separately.

Katherine Robinson
06-09-2014, 06:16 PM
^ and the same applies to men as well. The most intelligent/educated guys don't fuck no bitches at all because they're too smart and too civilized to act out an animal's behavior.

This would change if the government would take away some of the repercussions for failed marriages levied on the men. A smart man would seed a smart woman if it would produce a worthy offspring. They would be helping the future and have a mutual benefit from it, but as said - the penalties of failed marriages must be changed.

benefactor
06-09-2014, 06:34 PM
I think the biggest issue is that the most intelligent people would choose to be celibates voluntarily (Newton and me, for example) so in the long process the brilliant genes get eliminated while the shitty-average genes remain. The key point is NOT to eliminate the shitty genes imho, but to preserve the good genes so we can hope to have another generation of Newtons and Mansteins.

So what is the reason why those smartest guys choose to not get married, ever? Finance has to be the one coming first. A smart guy wouldn't wanna bear the risk of losing half his wealth or having a baby that is half black (when both the bitch and him are white). And sexual activities look just gross and pathetic to the finest brains, to begin with. So my point is this, the government should take control of people's reproduction by creating such "camps" where bitches are kept like cattle and fertilized by the semens donated from the greatest males, and the babies produced would be "Aryan babies" who will grow up in government's nursery. Those Aryan kids would receive the best education available without no distractions (like sex) because they will be raised separately.
:lol...well I'm not near as radical or trust the government as much as you do, Rogue.

Eugenics at a very basic level would be fairly easy to implement. The US right now is a cesspool filled with genetic filth that needs to be eliminated and that filth is not hard to identify. Furthermore, this could save the black race as a whole. They would decline in number drastically in the beginning but core values would be restored as they repopulated. Shooting from the hip, I'd say that controlled breeding would eliminate around 70% of the black population in the US.

benefactor
06-09-2014, 06:48 PM
This would change if the government would take away some of the repercussions for failed marriages levied on the men. A smart man would seed a smart woman if it would produce a worthy offspring. They would be helping the future and have a mutual benefit from it, but as said - the penalties of failed marriages must be changed.
Getting married, reproducing and breaking up the family unit is grounds for immediate sterilization for all parties involved. Married couples who reproduce must be informed that they will be held accountable for properly grooming the next generation to keep society strong. Any deviation from that should be considered an offense against the cultivation of the next generation and should be met with consequences.

Franklin
06-09-2014, 07:01 PM
From a modest & realistic point of view, I kinda agree with Katie. Marriage is so biased against men and I think that's a good reason why smart guys don't get married nor get involved in any de facto marriages. If the government adjusts the nuptial law to some extent, taking men's interest into consideration, then I envision that more guys will start to see marriage as a normal option and take the responsibilities of raising their kids (Rogue will remain celibate though, celibate for ever).

Katherine Robinson
06-09-2014, 07:10 PM
From a modest & realistic point of view, I kinda agree with Katie. Marriage is so biased against men and I think that's a good reason why smart guys don't get married nor get involved in any de facto marriages. If the government adjusts the nuptial law to some extent, taking men's interest into consideration, then I envision that more guys will start to see marriage as a normal option and take the responsibilities of raising their kids (Rogue will remain celibate though, celibate for ever).

Would you remain celibate if your goddess demanded you to bed her?

Franklin
06-09-2014, 07:28 PM
No, instead I'd convert her into a celibate too so she won't ever get pregnant again :cry

Katherine Robinson
06-09-2014, 07:32 PM
No, instead I'd convert her into a celibate too so she won't ever get pregnant again :cry

You'd deny your goddess? For shame...

CubanSucks
06-09-2014, 07:45 PM
The more educated a woman is, the fewer children she has.

mostly because they've been turned into cold ćunts who've been brainwashed into believing that their careers will be more fulfilling than raising a family. It's fuck-all to biology and thousands of years of practice and hooray to forced "empowerment"

benefactor
06-19-2014, 05:14 PM
The case for it strengthens.

Drunk 5th-graders and Tattooed 12-year-olds: Meet the Contenders for Worst Parents of the Year (https://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/drunk-5th-graders-tattooed-12-olds-meet-contenders-162100666.html)