PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Series OVA

Thebesteva
06-08-2014, 09:45 PM
No way, not a chance Miami loses this now. Even if they split in Miami. That was your chance Spurs

resistanze
06-08-2014, 09:47 PM
Yeah that's a logical and well thought out analysis.

Kool Bob Love
06-08-2014, 09:47 PM
Lakers fan your season been over.

HI-FI
06-08-2014, 09:49 PM
didn't OP brag on Lakersground he was going to troll this place if Spurs lose? nigga looking for his chance. series ain't over yet though.

Thebesteva
06-08-2014, 09:49 PM

Lakers fan your season been over.

Most people dont know shit about basketball

Thebesteva
06-08-2014, 09:50 PM
didn't OP brag on Lakersground he was going to troll this place if Spurs lose? nigga looking for his chance. series ain't over yet though.

Even up 2-0, Spurs were in trouble against this team. They just went down 1-0, they might as well be down 3-0 to savor you guys the heart ache.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6AKrqv_Yq0

but dey kant wen in miami

Kool Bob Love
Most people dont know shit about basketball

You don't know shit about nothing fucking loser. 7,000 post in one year. Go get fucking laid or go outside. Anything productive you wanker.

td4mvp2k
06-08-2014, 09:53 PM
Most people dont know shit about basketball:lol comin from u

mavsfan1000
06-08-2014, 09:53 PM
Spurs might be down 0-2 if it wasn't for the extreme heat in game 1.

Buddy Mignon
06-08-2014, 09:57 PM
wZHGnVSqoGw

IrisHockey
06-08-2014, 09:59 PM
No way, not a chance Miami loses this now. Even if they split in Miami. That was your chance Spurs

my nigga..

KoolAid Mans Brother
06-08-2014, 10:03 PM
You don't know shit about nothing

Christ, you sure are an uneducated Koon.

Kool Bob Love
06-08-2014, 10:08 PM
Christ, you sure are an uneducated Koon.

Lol you stay on my nuts homie.

and you stay following me around lol.

RsxPiimp
06-08-2014, 10:10 PM
I think its over. Lebron has adjusted to the Spurs defense, this time last year, James was shooting 30%, 40%. This year, he's been absolutely hot and unstoppable. Spurs are fucked.

Strange Love
06-08-2014, 10:12 PM

:lol

Series fucking tied and everyone is losing their shit like Spurs cant win on the road.

They'll split in Miami then win game 5. Book it.

KaiRMD1
06-08-2014, 10:16 PM
I thought everybody said this series would go to 7? I swear, I really wish I made a bet that everybody would call a Heat sweep once the Heat won a game. FUCK!!!!!!

ezau
06-08-2014, 10:29 PM
Spurs blew a golden opportunity to be up 2-0. Too bad.

TDMVPDPOY
06-08-2014, 10:32 PM
backdoor sweep here it comes

i assume alot o fthe blame will be taken by duncan as usual while the fake ass leader coatrider will go skimp free with his chucking the games away...

Thebesteva
06-08-2014, 11:22 PM
backdoor sweep here it comes

i assume alot o fthe blame will be taken by duncan as usual while the fake ass leader coatrider will go skimp free with his chucking the games away...

Sucks but true

DMX7
06-08-2014, 11:23 PM
You're right. Spurs got this. :hat

UZER
06-08-2014, 11:25 PM
1-1 equals ova?

That's what you said when LA was up 3-1 against PHX. How did that work out?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-08-2014, 11:30 PM
I think its over. Lebron has adjusted to the Spurs defense, this time last year, James was shooting 30%, 40%. This year, he's been absolutely hot and unstoppable. Spurs are fucked.

We aren't focusing on LeBron like last year though.. We are trying to do the KD treatment.. Let him score... stop everyone around him.. and it's working.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-08-2014, 11:31 PM
1-1 equals ova?

That's what you said when LA was up 3-1 against PHX. How did that work out?

:lmao

dg7md
06-08-2014, 11:34 PM
Anything can happen, but if 3 of those 4 FTs go in, the Spurs go up 2-0... I'm cynical of our chances but I'm also not foolish enough to discount any chance to win. It's a rough loss, though, we had a real shot to get a 2-0 jump on them with home court that might have been too much for them to come back from. I'm still hoping but I don't have a ton of faith. Anything can happen if 6. happened, even if usually bad shit goes against us.

Bron went HAM, we were fortunate to lose by the little points we did, and we actually lost due to shit free throw shooting more so than Bron's lights out performance, but that definitely marred our odds.

Thebesteva
06-09-2014, 12:13 AM
:lol Spurs fans trying to deny the inevitable like Magic Johnson in that waiting room hoping his T-cell count was just off due to a bad cold

spurraider21
06-09-2014, 12:15 AM
:lol Spurs fans trying to deny the inevitable like Magic Johnson in that waiting room hoping his T-cell count was just off due to a bad cold
ara why u being such a gyot

Thebesteva
06-09-2014, 12:19 AM
ara why u being such a gyot

You know I'd love to see Kang lose, but Im dissapointed in Spurs. They choked, they HAD to win today. I was telling my friend if they dont its over, and hes a Spur fan and said its prolly over as well because Miami doesnt lose at home. Even up 2-0 this was a game 5 type series, now its gonna be over in 6

spurraider21
06-09-2014, 12:23 AM
and if the spurs take one of the next two?

davi78239
06-09-2014, 12:44 AM
If they split in Miami its going 7 no doubt.

daslicer
06-09-2014, 01:10 AM
Shocker a Lakerfan who is bipolar in who to support for this series. Lets be real here after every spurs loss you are going to masturbate to the thought of Duncan not getting 5 and after every Heat loss your going to masturbate at the thought of Lebron not getting a 3 peat that will put him ahead of Kobe.

InRareForm
06-09-2014, 01:14 AM
Vegas has it at 50/50 now.

dg7md
06-09-2014, 01:16 AM
It's over for sure if they don't win one in Miami, but it's certainly doable to do that. Don't clown on us that bad. Only Spur fans can be so down on the team this early tbh...

TDMVPDPOY
06-09-2014, 01:23 AM
it was over the moment enriques eyes light up for the finals, another chance another opportunity to win fmvp or nothing at all

just like 07 all over again, didnt do shit all season + playoffs, then in the finals suddenly appears just to steal fmvp

Leetonidas
06-09-2014, 01:32 AM
Spurs are going to win one of the next two games, no need to blow your loads already

Thebesteva
06-09-2014, 02:22 AM
Shocker a Lakerfan who is bipolar in who to support for this series. Lets be real here after every spurs loss you are going to masturbate to the thought of Duncan not getting 5 and after every Heat loss your going to masturbate at the thought of Lebron not getting a 3 peat that will put him ahead of Kobe.

Jesus, why is everyone so confused here? I am rooting and hoping Spurs win. The series however is done, Spurs best chance was to not lose at home even once. They were getting ass pounded in game 1 and Christ granted them a gift with the cramping. Today was a true test and they choked, I expect them to lose the series. In fact, just about everyone outside of Spurs fan base knows whats happening.

I know its so hard to accept man, Im sorry, its like shooting a baby in the face but I gotta be frank with you its over.

TDMVPDPOY
06-09-2014, 02:26 AM
dunno why they the asslickers still sugarcoating g2 loss, when its transparent the person involve is gettin no criticism for his hero ball....

what would it take for these clowns to wake up? another finals loss?

why did the spurs stop running plays, especially the high pick which is their bread and butter, but settle for iso ball and dribbling down the time for a last second miracle shot...

If the players involve dont believe in the system or ball movement, they gtfo of the court, especially that enrique fella who was hoping some guy to bail out his poor decision making and execution...

Thebesteva
06-09-2014, 02:28 AM
dunno why they the asslickers still sugarcoating g2 loss, when its transparent the person involve is gettin no criticism for his hero ball....

what would it take for these clowns to wake up? another finals loss?

why did the spurs stop running plays, especially the high pick which is their bread and butter, but settle for iso ball and dribbling down the time for a last second miracle shot...

The thing is Spurs just dont have that GO TO guy at the end of games. Parker was that guy but they dont have a play maker, they have a great team. You dont need a superstar, just a Paul Pierce type guy to go to at the end of games. Spurs dont have that, Lebron is that guy for Miami as well as Wade, so these close games are going to amount to losses.

daslicer
06-09-2014, 02:31 AM
Jesus, why is everyone so confused here? I am rooting and hoping Spurs win. The series however is done, Spurs best chance was to not lose at home even once. They were getting ass pounded in game 1 and Christ granted them a gift with the cramping. Today was a true test and they choked, I expect them to lose the series. In fact, just about everyone outside of Spurs fan base knows whats happening.

I know its so hard to accept man, Im sorry, its like shooting a baby in the face but I gotta be frank with you its over.

TBH with you its hard for me to believe that you are truly rooting for the spurs to win in your heart. The spurs have been a rival of the Lakers for years. Basically its hard to turn off that intense hatred that has built up from that rivalry over the years. In this series your basically pulling for a hated rival to take out a hated entity. I just can't see how the old hatred doesn't comeback for the spurs when they lose. This is equivalent to an old school racist having to pick between supporting Latinos or Blacks. Also its stupid to say the series is over. If The spurs are down 3-1 after 4 games then go ahead and scream it.

TDMVPDPOY
06-09-2014, 02:34 AM
The thing is Spurs just dont have that GO TO guy at the end of games. Parker was that guy but they dont have a play maker, they have a great team. You dont need a superstar, just a Paul Pierce type guy to go to at the end of games. Spurs dont have that, Lebron is that guy for Miami as well as Wade, so these close games are going to amount to losses.

parker was never the guy u will live and die on teh line with, his not the goto guy u can rely on cause dude has no fkn jump shot and afraid break down the wall every time the same tactic is used against him since day 1....

ginoboli use to be the goto guy, but u have a higher chance of him fucking up a play then actually making one...

should just give it to duncan, live and die with the great one, instead of relying on some m idget ballhog

TDMVPDPOY
06-09-2014, 02:37 AM
TBH with you its hard for me to believe that you are truly rooting for the spurs to win in your heart. The spurs have been a rival of the Lakers for years. Basically its hard to turn off that intense hatred that has built up from that rivalry over the years. In this series your basically pulling for a hated rival to take out a hated entity. I just can't see how the old hatred doesn't comeback for the spurs when they lose. This is equivalent to an old school racist having to pick between supporting Latinos or Blacks. Also its stupid to say the series is over. If The spurs are down 3-1 after 4 games then go ahead and scream it.

there are teams and fanbases who accept tosb leading their teams to nowhere as long they get their moneys worth, enrique doesnt give u any of that....

would u rather pay to go watch duncan chuck every possession while his still in the league win/loss is not important, entertainment value for ur money is more important, or do you enjoy watchin a midget ballhog?

midnightpulp
06-09-2014, 02:48 AM

Can't argue with this. You can't post Duncan because he'll get swarmed and have to pass out. Manu is too old and untrustworthy, and the Heat can just put Lebron on Parker.

Some silver lining is that it took the greatest ever shooting performance by a wing player against the Spurs (Lebron's .636 mark is the highest a wing player taking at least 10 shots has ever shot against the Spurs in the playoffs), the Spurs are still deeper and bigger and should control the boards throughout the series (Spurs won the o-board battle 11-5), and Rashard Lewis has to turn back to Rashard Lewis at some point.

Big worries are Wade has yet to make his mark and the Spurs role players are inconsistent on the road, as is Manu. I'm also waiting for Duncan's bad game. He has one of those 4-12 type games at least once every series.

TDMVPDPOY
06-09-2014, 02:55 AM
Can't argue with this. You can't post Duncan because he'll get swarmed and have to pass out. Manu is too old and untrustworthy, and the Heat can just put Lebron on Parker.

Some silver lining is that it took the greatest ever shooting performance by a wing player against the Spurs (Lebron's .636 mark is the highest a wing player taking at least 10 shots has ever shot against the Spurs in the playoffs), the Spurs are still deeper and bigger and should control the boards throughout the series (Spurs won the o-board battle 11-5), and Rashard Lewis has to turn back to Rashard Lewis at some point.

Big worries are Wade has yet to make his mark and the Spurs role players are inconsistent on the road, as is Manu. I'm also waiting for Duncan's bad game. He has one of those 4-12 type games at least once every series.

1. duncan had no problem abusing the okc bigs when he posted up, out through 2 games ive watch duncan had good position down low locking up his man only to see the ball handler afraid to make the pass to him, or not passing at all

2. the only chance of duncan having a bad game is enrique not passing it to him enough or just not passing to anyone at all, if he does it be in a position setup to make them fail...

3. if enrique continues to a bitch on the floor, might as well replace him with cory who is waiting for his chance, he has no problem deferring every possession and playing solid defense making the heat go earn those points...

Thebesteva
06-09-2014, 03:03 AM

I used to fucking despise the Spurs. When I was about 20 I remember being genuinely nervous about the match ups. It would keep me up at nights because I knew everything had to be PERFECT against the Spurs. I think the reason I'm ok with seeing them win now is because Lebron is much more of a threat to Kobe than Duncan. Kobe V Duncan has never really been a rivalry, its like hyping up MJ V Hakim. It just wasnt there. Lebron V Kobe is real, and Lebron looks like he will surpass him at this pace.

Honestly Mid, Spurs need a miraculous game 3 win. Talking 0.4 stuff or else this series is sealed. I really hope I'm wrong, but its like the championship teams always find a way to win those must win scenarios. Today was a must win for both teams, and we saw who won.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-09-2014, 03:05 AM
they dont have a play maker, they have a great team.

Are you retarded? Parker, Ginobili, Diaw, even Duncan. Their team is filled with playmakers... that's why they're a great team..

spurraider21
06-09-2014, 03:09 AM
Honestly Mid, Spurs need a miraculous game 3 win. Talking 0.4 stuff or else this series is sealed.
lol why. why can't they just have a regular win.

Today was a must win for both teams, and we saw who won.
it wasn't a must win for either team. if the spurs won, they'd just be holding serve. miami won and its a tied series.

TDMVPDPOY
06-09-2014, 03:13 AM
Are you retarded? Parker, Ginobili, Diaw, even Duncan. Their team is filled with playmakers... that's why they're a great team..

parker a playmaker? hahahahahahahahahaah, explain why duncan only had 1fga in the 2nd half game 1, explain why gm2 4th quarter he didnt didnt receive the ball to attempt a fg?

midnightpulp
06-09-2014, 03:20 AM
I used to fucking despise the Spurs. When I was about 20 I remember being genuinely nervous about the match ups. It would keep me up at nights because I knew everything had to be PERFECT against the Spurs. I think the reason I'm ok with seeing them win now is because Lebron is much more of a threat to Kobe than Duncan. Kobe V Duncan has never really been a rivalry, its like hyping up MJ V Hakim. It just wasnt there. Lebron V Kobe is real, and Lebron looks like he will surpass him at this pace.

I wouldn't worry about Lebron vs. Kobe anymore. Lebron has already surpassed him (unless we can somehow get him to choke in epic fashion).

And no, this isn't me in my Kobe hating form. Kobe is in my top 10. He's the most versatile scorer the game has seen, with impeccable footwork and great work ethic. His game has flaws and he's overrated in some aspects (clutch, defense), but Kobe is an all-time great.

But Lebron is like taking Shaq's physical dominance and giving it wide receiver speed and a 38" vertical. Add in Lebron's passing, rebounding, and now polished jumper, and you have the most complete player basketball has ever seen. This is a wing player who is averaging 56% shooting in the playoffs and just drilled the most versatile wing defense in the NBA for 35 on 63%.

I'm not fanboying it up ala CN, either. Just calling it as I see it. I have no idea how to stop this guy. This isn't 2011 Lebron, where his jumper was still a little shaky and he hadn't really gelled with Miami's team yet.

He's on another level right now.

Just have to hope he chokes. No defensive scheme can handle him.

spurraider21
06-09-2014, 03:26 AM
I wouldn't worry about Lebron vs. Kobe anymore. Lebron has already surpassed him (unless we can somehow get him to choke in epic fashion).

And no, this isn't me in my Kobe hating form. Kobe is in my top 10. He's the most versatile scorer the game has seen, with impeccable footwork and great work ethic. His game has flaws and he's overrated in some aspects (clutch, defense), but Kobe is an all-time great.

But Lebron is like taking Shaq's physical dominance and giving it wide receiver speed and a 38" vertical. Add in Lebron's passing, rebounding, and now polished jumper, and you have the most complete player basketball has ever seen. This is a wing player who is averaging 56% shooting in the playoffs and just drilled the most versatile wing defense in the NBA for 35 on 63%.

I'm not fanboying it up ala CN, either. Just calling it as I see it. I have no idea how to stop this guy. This isn't 2011 Lebron, where his jumper was still a little shaky and he hadn't really gelled with Miami's team yet.

lebron is playing fantastic, but the spurs were in position to go up 2-0 despite that. one man won't beat the spurs if they're playing well, even if its lebron

TDMVPDPOY
06-09-2014, 03:27 AM

built like a tank who resorts to flopping?

Thebesteva
06-09-2014, 03:32 AM
parker a playmaker? hahahahahahahahahaah, explain why duncan only had 1fga in the 2nd half game 1, explain why gm2 4th quarter he didnt didnt receive the ball to attempt a fg?

N0 lyf3 worrying about our bet. If he only honored th bet people would actually respect him a teenth

Thebesteva
06-09-2014, 03:38 AM

If he lost these finals, he wouldnt surpass him. 2 out of 5 finals would be a disasterous resume for a Lebron type player. However, me thinks he is going to be the first to win 4 in a row, then lose and then win another 1-2 and retire. It sucks because I truly feel he is a piece of shit and as every poll on planet earth indicates, no one likes the dude outside of bandwagoners. But its not looking good.

BTW, lot of Laker fan boys that used to be guys I would talk about Lakers related stuff went from sucking Kobe's mushroom tip and laughing at Lebron to being Lebron fans. So Im starting to think its just a fan boy gene going around.

TDMVPDPOY
06-09-2014, 03:42 AM
spurs had no business being the finals,

when ur leader quits in game 6 and looking forward to fatherhood

all of a sudden spurs in the finals, his eyes lit up...another opportunity to steal fmvp, yet this fkn clown has forgotten u must win the chip to win fmvp, unless ur happy to be the 2nd comming of jerry, i assume enrique doesnt care whether its coming 1st or 2nd, cause coming is cumming to him....

midnightpulp
06-09-2014, 03:43 AM
lebron is playing fantastic, but the spurs were in position to go up 2-0 despite that. one man won't beat the spurs if they're playing well, even if its lebron

This feels like a big IF right now.

Diaw, the hero who scored 26 points in game 6 of the WCF, is giving us nothing on offense. Kawhi looks lost. Tiago isn't made for this series. Beli sucks. Danny Green is the only bright spot, and he's a dim one at that. The big 3 is simply too old to carry the load, and I just have no faith in the supporting cast right now.

That said, Miami can't beat the Spurs over 7 games if they played like they did tonight. Lebron can't go 14-22 every game, but I expect Wade to come alive at some point and one of their scrubs to have a fluke game or two, so Lebron is likely to get help at home. Meanwhile, Manu is due for a 3-9, 4TO game and Parker is a roll of the dice anymore. The only constant is Duncan, but 19ppg isn't good enough to win this series if no one else is stepping up. Duncan really is a 2nd or 3rd banana at this point in his career, but he still has to be the best player every night.

midnightpulp
06-09-2014, 03:48 AM
If he lost these finals, he wouldnt surpass him. 2 out of 5 finals would be a disasterous resume for a Lebron type player. However, me thinks he is going to be the first to win 4 in a row, then lose and then win another 1-2 and retire. It sucks because I truly feel he is a piece of shit and as every poll on planet earth indicates, no one likes the dude outside of bandwagoners. But its not looking good.

BTW, lot of Laker fan boys that used to be guys I would talk about Lakers related stuff went from sucking Kobe's mushroom tip and laughing at Lebron to being Lebron fans. So Im starting to think its just a fan boy gene going around.

I'm a fan of his game, but I would like our guys to bury him. Be a big feather in the cap for this franchise.

Depends on how Lebron loses if it'll hurt his legacy. They almost lost tonight, despite him playing near flawless. If he loses like that, then I think he vaults into the top 5 anyway (not according to Media, who only know how to count rings), but if he chokes, he's right back at the bottom of the top ten.

Thebesteva
06-09-2014, 03:49 AM
This feels like a big IF right now.

Diaw, the hero who scored 26 points in game 6 of the WCF, is giving us nothing on offense. Kawhi looks lost. Tiago isn't made for this series. Beli sucks. Danny Green is the only bright spot, and he's a dim one at that. The big 3 is simply too old to carry the load, and I just have no faith in the supporting cast right now.

That said, Miami can't beat the Spurs over 7 games if they played like they did tonight. Lebron can't go 14-22 every game, but I expect Wade to come alive at some point and one of their scrubs to have a fluke game or two, so Lebron is likely to get help at home. Meanwhile, Manu is due for a 3-9, 4TO game and Parker is a roll of the dice anymore. The only constant is Duncan, but 19ppg isn't good enough to win this series if no one else is stepping up. Duncan really is a 2nd or 3rd banana at this point in his career, but he still has to be the best player every night.

I dont get this whole 'No way Lebron does that again'. Its like the Lakers 3 peat team, some games Shaq would dominate, others it was Kobe, sometimes the role players. Lebron doesnt have to perform to that level for them to win again. Spurs looked lost in game 1 prior to the cramping

TDMVPDPOY
06-09-2014, 03:54 AM

i say this once again, enrique is a piece of shit, duncan 19ppg most of it is in the first half, 2nd half his production is like 2ppg, whose to blame? fck enrique and fck his fan base, either u continue to feed duncan or stop with the bs hero ball shit

i see the kawhi fans are also frustrated, this year is no different to any previous 2 years, spend all your energy on defense to the point of being fouled out or playing in foul trouble for no gain, to see some shithead blowup another missed opportunity basket from a hard fought defensive play by kawhi.....

TDMVPDPOY
06-09-2014, 03:55 AM
I dont get this whole 'No way Lebron does that again'. Its like the Lakers 3 peat team, some games Shaq would dominate, others it was Kobe, sometimes the role players. Lebron doesnt have to perform to that level for them to win again. Spurs looked lost in game 1 prior to the cramping

lebron didnt perform last season, his finals production avgs were below his playoff/season avgs

this finals wouldve been the same had he not shown up for game2, he was on pace to be tosb

midnightpulp
06-09-2014, 04:07 AM

Shaq and Kobe were a better 1-2 punch than Lebron/Wade. 3 peat peak Shaq is quite possibly the best basketball player ever, very least top 5, and Kobe is obviously better than a 32 year old Wade. And those Lakers were filled out with some of the best role players of all-time: Horry, Fisher, Rick Fox, etc. Ray Allen is really the only good role player they have, unless fuckin' Rashard Lewis keeps it up. The addition of Bosh might put these Heat on that level (those Lakers did lack a 3rd star) but that remains to be seen.

Spurs have a good chance at this series IF the role players, which are supposed to be the best in the league, find some consistency. Leonard needs to be that 4th guy or even the 3rd guy, but he just can't find his game. I think he really is the key to beating Miami. If the Big 3+Leonard can equalize James, Wade, and Bosh, the Spurs have a great shot.

Thebesteva
06-09-2014, 04:15 AM
Shaq and Kobe were a better 1-2 punch than Lebron/Wade. 3 peat peak Shaq is quite possibly the best basketball player ever, very least top 5, and Kobe is obviously better than a 32 year old Wade. And those Lakers were filled out with some of the best role players of all-time: Horry, Fisher, Rick Fox, etc. Ray Allen is really the only good role player they have, unless fuckin' Rashard Lewis keeps it up. The addition of Bosh might put these Heat on that level (those Lakers did lack a 3rd star) but that remains to be seen.

Spurs have a good chance at this series IF the role players, which are supposed to be the best in the league, find some consistency. Leonard needs to be that 4th guy or even the 3rd guy, but he just can't find his game. I think he really is the key to beating Miami. If the Big 3+Leonard can equalize James, Wade, and Bosh, the Spurs have a great shot.

Honestly, I had this one of two ways. Either Spurs lose game 2 and only 2 (just like when I told you dont bet on game 1 for Spurs to lose. I recall you do that for superstitious reasons tho) not game 1. They go to Miami and come back down 3-1 after a close game. Series ends in 6, or scenario two, Spurs go up 2-0, lose the next 2 and it was a 2-2 series with Heat winning in 7.

I am not a psychic obviously, basketball is kind of predictable. NFL on the other hand is a fucking mystery to me.

TDMVPDPOY
06-09-2014, 04:20 AM
there is clearly a huge difference expecting everyone to stand up compared to given the opportunity to stand up

cant do that when u a volume scoring pg who doesnt pass the ball

patty mills should learn from history past about the spurs championship runs, guys who bail out the choke artists will never get paid

spurraider21
06-09-2014, 04:23 AM
Honestly, I had this one of two ways. Either Spurs lose game 2 and only 2 (just like when I told you dont bet on game 1 for Spurs to lose. I recall you do that for superstitious reasons tho) not game 1. They go to Miami and come back down 3-1 after a close game. Series ends in 6, or scenario two, Spurs go up 2-0, lose the next 2 and it was a 2-2 series with Heat winning in 7.

I am not a psychic obviously, basketball is kind of predictable. NFL on the other hand is a fucking mystery to me.
you seem to have everything all figured out, coulda fooled me :lol

Thebesteva
06-09-2014, 04:24 AM
you seem to have everything all figured out, coulda fooled me :lol

Hows that?

dg7md
06-09-2014, 04:27 AM

I don't think Miami will win both home games, it's rare that teams win both home games in the playoffs, and when it does happen, it does usually go to 7. I might be wrong on the technical statistics but usually there is a split. The Spurs usually don't win both home (or away) games in a playoff scenario, but we have a very good record in game 5's and 7's all things considered.

We lost in Dallas twice, Portland once, OKC twice, while we've beaten every team at least once on the road. Using the predictability method it would suggest we win game 3 or 4 in Miami, and all we need is one there.

spurraider21
06-09-2014, 04:27 AM
Hows that?
you are giving such specific predictions... "the spurs will have to win with an epic game like 0.4 in game 3 to survive otherwise its over in 6"

Thebesteva
06-09-2014, 04:37 AM
you are giving such specific predictions... "the spurs will have to win with an epic game like 0.4 in game 3 to survive otherwise its over in 6"

You still think Spurs have a solid shot dont u?

spurraider21
06-09-2014, 04:48 AM
You still think Spurs have a solid shot dont u?
its a 1-1 series. of course i think the spurs have a shot. once they fall behind 3-1 i'll basically give up hope. if they make it back 2-2 thats all that matters

TDMVPDPOY
06-09-2014, 04:57 AM
its a 1-1 series. of course i think the spurs have a shot. once they fall behind 3-1 i'll basically give up hope. if they make it back 2-2 thats all that matters

expected u to give up hope after hearing enrique is healthy for the finals, cause his eyes lit up another opportunity to steal fmvp or lose it all.....

djohn2oo8
06-09-2014, 07:08 AM
The only chance the Spurs have is if LeBron again has to do everything. If he and Wade or Bosh are dominating, it's over.

Franklin
06-09-2014, 09:29 AM
Lebron will choke and revert to the 2011 mode then there will come our chance, imho

mavsfan1000
06-09-2014, 09:49 AM
Lebron will choke and revert to the 2011 mode then there will come our chance, imho
2011 mode is ancient history. His shot is too reliable these days. He has become more unguardable than ever due to that.

daslicer
06-09-2014, 11:59 AM
there are teams and fanbases who accept tosb leading their teams to nowhere as long they get their moneys worth, enrique doesnt give u any of that....

would u rather pay to go watch duncan chuck every possession while his still in the league win/loss is not important, entertainment value for ur money is more important, or do you enjoy watchin a midget ballhog?

There is some truth to your Parker haterade shtick. I do agree with you on that Parker has a tendency to play hero ball and take stupid shots at times that screws up the ball movement. From about '03-'08 I felt that Parker was only the third best player on the spurs because he would always disappear in the big games while Ginobili would always bring it under the extreme pressure. Parker in my eyes after '08 became the best player on the spurs. Even though he tends to be shaky at times he is the reason why the Spurs have remained elite and also the reason why Duncan,Manu can still play at a high level since he carries the load during the regular season. With Parker I have learned you have to accept the good and the bad but good always outweighs the bad. Unfortunately your hatred clouds your judgement to see the good. Without Parker the spurs would get swept by Miami that is just me being real.

resistanze
06-09-2014, 12:46 PM
Again, the cliff jumping is pretty stupid. The Spurs HAD to win in Miami if they wanted to win the title. You basically can't win a title by only winning home games.

So I don't know why game 2 was the final determinant that the Spurs would lose - you should've thought they were gonna lose anyway if you didn't think they could win on the road before the series started.

TDMVPDPOY
06-10-2014, 06:53 AM
There is some truth to your Parker haterade shtick. I do agree with you on that Parker has a tendency to play hero ball and take stupid shots at times that screws up the ball movement. From about '03-'08 I felt that Parker was only the third best player on the spurs because he would always disappear in the big games while Ginobili would always bring it under the extreme pressure. Parker in my eyes after '08 became the best player on the spurs. Even though he tends to be shaky at times he is the reason why the Spurs have remained elite and also the reason why Duncan,Manu can still play at a high level since he carries the load during the regular season. With Parker I have learned you have to accept the good and the bad but good always outweighs the bad. Unfortunately your hatred clouds your judgement to see the good. Without Parker the spurs would get swept by Miami that is just me being real.

you remove duncan from 08+ and ur lottery bound no matter who u replace him with

enrique is replaceable, i dont buy into his volume scoing, cause at the end of the day he is still that same player from day 1 who disappears with the same defensive tactic scheme against him,

he benefited playing on a winning team to actually think his a top5 pg to the point of really t hinking he was a legitimate mvp candidate,

there is an abundance of pg in the league that could replace this clown whether its floor general or scoring whatever you decide...

you cant be top5 pg at the same time allowing the opposing pg achieve their rs avgs or score career highs...

how many games pop pulled him out of games cause he was a negative outlier costing the team to win? and u see the bench or backup bailing out his choke job

this guy pads his stats cause his given the green light, how many times do you actually see him score when it matters? or how many times he pads his stats in scrub minutes cause his been outplayed that night or previous night just to even out his seasonal avgs...

remember this is the same guy who open his big mouth after his fake ass injury performance of game 4 finals last year, injured but has no problem chucking himself to a high pts game overglorifying that joordan moment injury game, then chokes in game 5 blames it on the injury, same clown who gave away the details to stop green cause green was also a candidate to win fmvp with his hot shooting streak in the finals...game6 with ginobolis 8turnovers spurs was always in control all game with a comfortable lead, then enrique who was having a poor performance comes into the 4th quarter felt the need to hero ball consecutive possessions cause the spurs was a sure win to him and he needed a late push for fmvp...rest was history due to his selfishness

the same sort of shit we seen for game 1+2 repeating like game 6+7 performance....

TDMVPDPOY
06-10-2014, 06:54 AM
Again, the cliff jumping is pretty stupid. The Spurs HAD to win in Miami if they wanted to win the title. You basically can't win a title by only winning home games.

So I don't know why game 2 was the final determinant that the Spurs would lose - you should've thought they were gonna lose anyway if you didn't think they could win on the road before the series started.

i rather be 2 up then go into miami 1-1, still have to win the next couple of games, but it gives you a cushion in case u drop a game...

sexinthatsx
06-10-2014, 01:30 PM
The only chance the Spurs have is if LeBron again has to do everything. If he and Wade or Bosh are dominating, it's over.

Don't act like Lebron did everything himself last year... Ray Allen had to bail his ass out with a 3, another had to bail his ass out with a rebound. As much as you guys are shitting on Wade, it was Wade who was shitting on the Spurs during key moments of the game for the Heat to regain the momentum with the turn around mid-range hook shots.

Just take the first two games for what it's worth: Spurs won by 15 first game without LBJ mid 4th due to cramps, and Spurs lost by only 2 when Lebron had a field day and Kawhi fouled out... PLUS Bosh had to hit a big 3. Last year's team would be blown out by now. The fact that the Spurs lost only by 2 despite Kawhi fouling out already shows that this years Spurs team will get closer to winning than last years.

Clipper Nation
06-10-2014, 02:07 PM
Don't act like Lebron did everything himself last year... Ray Allen had to bail his ass out with a 3, another had to bail his ass out with a rebound. As much as you guys are shitting on Wade, it was Wade who was shitting on the Spurs during key moments of the game for the Heat to regain the momentum with the turn around mid-range hook shots.
The revisionist history that the haters have invented to downplay LeBron's accomplishments last June is hilarious :lol

1. LeBron led the entire series in points, assists, and steals.... that's about as close as it gets to a wing player doing everything himself....

2. Ray Allen's shot would have been meaningless without a huge shot from LeBron directly preceding it.... additionally, LeBron made clutch jumper after clutch jumper in Game 7 for good measure....

3. If RayRay had made that shot for the Shaq Lakers, the MVPau Lakers, or the Pippen Bulls, the Media/fan narrative would have been all about "clutchness," "the will to win" and crediting DK/Kirby for "leadership" and "trusting their teammates" - but since he did it for the LeBron Heat, suddenly it's "LeBron got bailed out," "Heat got lucky," "Allen saved LeBron's legacy" :lol

4. Wade was nowhere near as clutch as you're describing.... just take Game 6 - LeBron singlehandedly led Miami's comeback in the second half, and a lineup of LeBron and shooters built up a late lead.... late in the game, Wade checks in and immediately ruins the spacing of the offense, leading to the turnovers and bricks that required those huge shots from LeBron and Allen to force overtime....

Haters need to stop trying to :downspin: this shit and just give LeBron some damn credit for once....

Kidd K
06-10-2014, 09:19 PM
I agree OP, they won't split in Miami, the Spurs will win both. :lmao

Franklin
06-10-2014, 09:24 PM
Spurs in 5, tbh.

Strange Love
06-10-2014, 09:31 PM
Dont know what's gotten into besteva. He use to go against the waves. He's become quite the bot desperatly trying to be accepted into the "ec" :lol

Thebesteva
06-10-2014, 09:32 PM
Way too much of a boner over this, Miami has got this tbh

unforeseen
06-10-2014, 10:53 PM
Way too much of a boner over this, Miami has got this tbh

Even if Spurs win the next one, you would still say the Heat got this.

Thebesteva
06-10-2014, 10:56 PM
Even if Spurs win the next one, you would still say the Heat got this.

I would be very happy to see Spurs win. I am just not getting my hopes up. Nothing would make me happier than to troll 2 faggots I know in real life who suck on Lebron's dick 24/7 at work. Also, it would be nice to see the backpedaling by certain dick suckers on this board too.

I would gladly take Tim Duncan surpassing Kobe any day over Lebron surpassing Kobe. Losing this year and being 2/5 in the finals pretty much would cement that hes a faggot

midnightpulp
06-11-2014, 06:38 AM
I would be very happy to see Spurs win. I am just not getting my hopes up. Nothing would make me happier than to troll 2 faggots I know in real life who suck on Lebron's dick 24/7 at work. Also, it would be nice to see the backpedaling by certain dick suckers on this board too.

I would gladly take Tim Duncan surpassing Kobe any day over Lebron surpassing Kobe. Losing this year and being 2/5 in the finals pretty much would cement that hes a faggot

Spurs should be a big favorite going forward. Rewatching the game, Miami can't handle the Spurs versatility and depth. James looked completely gassed in the 4th. Compounding problems for Miami is their awful PG rotation. No way can they win this series with Cole and Chalmers playing like they are.

The only hopes for Miami are James going supernova, Miami scrubs (Cole and Chalmers) getting white hot, and a complementary Spurs choke (Spurs usually stop moving the ball when they get tight and this is when Miami typically goes on runs). All possible of course, but Miami has a lot of work cut out for them. I ain't counting my chickens, but prospects are looking bright.

Thebesteva
06-11-2014, 06:45 AM
Spurs should be a big favorite going forward. Rewatching the game, Miami can't handle the Spurs versatility and depth. James looked completely gassed in the 4th. Compounding problems for Miami is their awful PG rotation. No way can they win this series with Cole and Chalmers playing like they are.

The only hopes for Miami are James going supernova, Miami scrubs (Cole and Chalmers) getting white hot, and a complementary Spurs choke (Spurs usually stop moving the ball when they get tight and this is when Miami typically goes on runs). All possible of course, but Miami has a lot of work cut out for them. I ain't counting my chickens, but prospects are looking bright.

I hope you're right. Like I said, it would be fitting for Duncan to win 5 and to put the nail in the coffin about who the best of this generation was. I never really had anything against Spurs fans, but Lebron fan boys are like arguing with Twilight fans if Deniro is a better actor than the shirtless werewolf faggot.

Also, I literally love the fuckin Lakers, even with that shit of an owner at helm we will eventually get back to top. However, Kobe's contract and the way he acted this last 3 years about how its 'my team' then once the team started losing he called out D12 and Pau really cemented for me as a grown ass man what I need to know. Kobe is a bully who is very gifted, but without Phil and Fish to hold him by his leash that faggot is out of control.

I have no problem with Kobe crying as he watches Duncan take the huge pay cut which resulted in ring 5. Somehow, feeling this way makes me an un-loyal Laker fan, I just call a spade a spade tbh.

midnightpulp
06-11-2014, 06:54 AM
I hope you're right. Like I said, it would be fitting for Duncan to win 5 and to put the nail in the coffin about who the best of this generation was. I never really had anything against Spurs fans, but Lebron fan boys are like arguing with Twilight fans if Deniro is a better actor than the shirtless werewolf faggot.

Also, I literally love the fuckin Lakers, even with that shit of an owner at helm we will eventually get back to top. However, Kobe's contract and the way he acted this last 3 years about how its 'my team' then once the team started losing he called out D12 and Pau really cemented for me as a grown ass man what I need to know. Kobe is a bully who is very gifted, but without Phil and Fish to hold him by his leash that faggot is out of control.

I have no problem with Kobe crying as he watches Duncan take the huge pay cut which resulted in ring 5. Somehow, feeling this way makes me an un-loyal Laker fan, I just call a spade a spade tbh.

Kobe also has to change with the times. Post play is sadly dead. Not that it's a lost "artform," it just gets swarmed to death these with the way the top teams build their perimeter defenses. You can get away with running an offense through the post once in awhile, but if you start forcefeeding, it's game over. Every time Duncan caught the ball in the post, he was harassed into a TO. He gets most of his points off cuts and motion now. If Kobe still thinks him on the strong-side high post near the elbow is a winning formula, the Lakers are going nowhere.

Byron Scott or Lionel Hollins, two Lakers coaching prospects, are totally wrong, as well. Their style is totally antiquated.

TDMVPDPOY
06-11-2014, 07:10 AM
lebron couldve done more in game 3, but decided to protect his efficiency then chuck

TDMVPDPOY
06-11-2014, 07:12 AM
Kobe also has to change with the times. Post play is sadly dead. Not that it's a lost "artform," it just gets swarmed to death these with the way the top teams build their perimeter defenses. You can get away with running an offense through the post once in awhile, but if you start forcefeeding, it's game over. Every time Duncan caught the ball in the post, he was harassed into a TO. He gets most of his points off cuts and motion now. If Kobe still thinks him on the strong-side high post near the elbow is a winning formula, the Lakers are going nowhere.

Byron Scott or Lionel Hollins, two Lakers coaching prospects, are totally wrong, as well. Their style is totally antiquated.

duncan should continue and focus playing the ball, let the ball decude then waiting for refs to bail him out, they didnt this game....refs aint calling shit when shooting lights out and have no business crying being up 25 to see ur lead shrunk to 10, then trying to get going again...they wont allow that sort of shit...remember pops even cleared the bench like it was a sure win only to put back enrique and duncan onto the court to make it certain was sealed win

Baynes
06-11-2014, 07:17 AM

became a spurs fan after a win xD

TDMVPDPOY
06-11-2014, 07:20 AM
patty mills pulling a speedy claxton, beno udrih, horry, kerr, sjax, brent barry bailout performance on that fake ass hero

Thebesteva
06-11-2014, 01:56 PM
became a spurs fan after a win xD

Fuck no

unforeseen
06-11-2014, 02:53 PM
Your faggot from down under will never sniff the starting rotation as long as Parker is there. :downspin:

patty mills pulling a speedy claxton, beno udrih, horry, kerr, sjax, brent barry bailout performance on that fake ass hero

Aztecfan03
06-11-2014, 05:13 PM
Honestly Mid, Spurs need a miraculous game 3 win. Talking 0.4 stuff or else this series is sealed.

lol why. why can't they just have a regular win.

Yep. Spurs are finished now. Why did they have to be so dominate in the first half?

NRHector
06-12-2014, 10:12 PM
Is it ova now?

spurraider21
06-12-2014, 10:13 PM
it's been over. the spurs needed a miraculous game 3 win. talking 0.4 stuff or else this series is sealed

06-13-2014, 09:43 AM
:lmao

Budkin
06-13-2014, 10:20 AM
Is it ova now?

Only thing that's OVA is the first 4 games.

TDMVPDPOY
06-13-2014, 10:25 AM
Only thing that's OVA is the first 4 games.

according to the ass spreader timvp it still hurts...

thats what happen when u expose ur rectum to the asslickers upstairs

the sooner the spurs get this shit over and done with, we can all drop the xanax and celebrate...

Budkin
06-13-2014, 10:38 AM
according to the ass spreader timvp it still hurts...

thats what happen when u expose ur rectum to the asslickers upstairs

the sooner the spurs get this shit over and done with, we can all drop the xanax and celebrate...

Right there with you.