PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: At home, DMC?

LkrFan
06-08-2014, 10:34 PM
Hand down (Tammy guarding Bosh Spice), Spurs down! :rollin :lmao :rollin

HI-FI
06-08-2014, 10:45 PM
did DMC make a bet to leave if Spurs lose? he should return, since welching is now considered a powermove. I doubt DMC will do that though, he's not a faggot.

spurraider21
06-08-2014, 10:46 PM
did DMC make a bet to leave if Spurs lose? he should return, since welching is now considered a powermove. I doubt DMC will do that though, he's not a faggot.
nobody accepted the ELE, so he's good

IrisHockey
06-08-2014, 10:48 PM
:lol DMC already welched when he lost a bet last June that was supposed to be permanent.. Hifi, you fucking amateur..

Buddy Mignon
06-08-2014, 10:49 PM

:lmao

spurraider21
06-08-2014, 10:58 PM
:lol DMC already welched when he lost a bet last June that was supposed to be permanent.. Hifi, you fucking amateur..
posted before game 6... if you didn't notice, the spurs didn't win

If the Spurs win, that's it for me. I'm gone like I said.

I'd like to give a shout out to a few peeps who made the ride worth it:

m>s
DoK
MD
rogue
El Nono
HI FI
_JaG
Stalin
100%duncan
Koolaid_Man (yeah that troll)
Culburn369
KillaKobe81
DeadlyDynasty
BUMP

Others as well...

Why leave? I knew you'd ask...

I've been posting on these here interwebs since it was 300baud dial up BBS stuff but I've never stayed on one site or forum more than 3 years (other than ESPN which is 12 years but I don't post there often). It's not so much a loss of interest in this case as it is the fact that my team is in their sunset years and it won't get any better than it is this year. I won't have much to talk about, not real interested in the new superstars being forced upon us by the leagues nor the stacking of large market teams. I'll still watch from time to time but from pre-Robinson to post-Duncan, I've enjoyed the way the Spurs have carried themselves for the most part. I think it's time now I find other things to do.

I know people drop "out of here" notes and never leave, but that's not me. I am not the kind of person who just fades away though, so a note like this will force me to not return and in fact, after the final game, the 1st person I respond to in a thread I will send 500.00 dollars to and I am a man of my word. Just to be on the up and up, I'll even drop all my other user names in my signature at the bottom of this letter. That way you know I cannot sneak back in.

So have fun, enjoy, don't take shit too seriously and I hope we win it all this year.

Take care

DMC/Sybok/Expert/ClipperLuva (no I'm not signing my real name)

?

HI-FI
06-08-2014, 11:34 PM
you welching pedo fuck :lol
i don't spend as much time on here as you, I don't follow everyone's moves like a queer and then cover it up with a poker analogy.

100%duncan
06-08-2014, 11:38 PM
i don't spend as much time on here as you, I don't follow everyone's moves like a queer and then cover it up with a poker analogy.

Ether :lol

That faggot was crying all over the place after game 1 too. Would be fun after the finals is over tbh.

spurraider21
06-08-2014, 11:40 PM
wow bro, way to up the ante, chase on a flush draw, tip your hand, and try to string raise all in one post

IrisHockey
06-08-2014, 11:41 PM

That faggot was crying all over the place after game 1 too. Would be fun after the finals is over tbh.

:lol Arnold caught you... you flamed out after game 7 last year..

AchillesHeel
06-08-2014, 11:42 PM
At home, D?

HI-FI
06-08-2014, 11:42 PM

iris is just a shitty alt. like all of the trolls, if Spurs lose they'll be here, and if Spurs win it all, none of them will stick around to eat crow.

100%duncan
06-08-2014, 11:43 PM
:lol Arnold caught you... you flamed out after game 7 last year..

:lol Your tears will be delicious even if you are one of the lamest trolls in internet history

IrisHockey
06-08-2014, 11:45 PM
:lol Your tears will be delicious even if you are one of the lamest trolls in internet history

:lol Arnold caught ya, tiptoeing thru the tulips..

100%duncan
06-08-2014, 11:49 PM
:lol Arnold caught ya, tiptoeing thru the tulips..

This has got to be fucking ironic :lol

A lame alt which just recently welshed on an ele with no lyf3. You weren't even gone for a game faggot :lol

Clipper Nation
06-08-2014, 11:53 PM
This has got to be fucking ironic :lol

A lame alt which just recent welshed on an ele with no lyf3. You weren't even gone for a game faggot :lol
Frizzle is a known and admitted welcher who deserves zero sympathy, tbh....

Expert
06-09-2014, 12:28 AM
actually no im in VA Beach. none of you faggots would take the ELE. It doesnt matter what alt you create, a faggot by any other name smells as shitty.

Kool Bob Love
06-16-2014, 05:05 PM
Hand down (Tammy guarding Bosh Spice), Spurs down! :rollin :lmao :rollin

June 15, 2014.

LkrFan
06-16-2014, 05:29 PM
June 15, 2014.
:toast

DMC
06-16-2014, 06:34 PM
"Shhhhhhhhh" - Spurs games 3 and 4