PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Timmy2Zo..

Malik Hairston
06-08-2014, 10:34 PM
Good game, my nigga, should be a great series, you guys showed why you're a near-dynasty, tbh..

Lebron is the greatest player I've ever seen, tbh..

Hope you, D-Wade, Ace, rogues and the other die-hard Heat fans enjoy the series..

spurraider21
06-08-2014, 10:35 PM
LeBron played a heck of a game, he did everything you can expect him to do to get a win. gotta tip my hat to him.

IrisHockey
06-08-2014, 10:36 PM
:lol good game, Malik..

you were right about D-Wade hurting our team, as usual,..

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-08-2014, 10:37 PM
Good game t2z... you were crying a lot in the game but good to see your team isn't just hype.

That being said.. ya'll losing in 6...

Key in this series is TP/Bosh, Manu/Wade IMO

IrisHockey
06-08-2014, 10:40 PM
Good game t2z... you were crying a lot in the game but good to see your team isn't just hype.

Wow, vanilla boy, the 2x defending champs aren't just a hype? Who the fuck would have thought?! :lmao:lmao

D-Wade
06-08-2014, 10:42 PM
:toast Lebron was incredible tonight. Last year he was thrown off by Diaw and the overall defensive strategy but this year he's already in gm 6-7 form. His jumper is falling and he's even finding ways to go to the rack.

Was also impressed by Bosh, who finally showed some balls.

Wade didn't have it tonight and I'm glad Spo had the stones to sit him for stretches.

TIMMYtoZO
06-08-2014, 10:42 PM
:lol Thanks Malik. Great game. Spurs are an annoying team to deal with. I still expect the games in South Beach to be hard earned victories. I just know Miami has the edge because they have the greatest player to ever step on a basketball court. The Spurs having Pop makes them a bitch to deal with, tbh.

Franklin
06-09-2014, 04:37 AM
Good game, my nigga, should be a great series, you guys showed why you're a near-dynasty, tbh..

Hope you, D-Wade, Ace, rogues and the other die-hard Heat fans enjoy the series..
True he's the best player you've ever seen, you only see players via their bare dicks.

unleashbaynes
06-09-2014, 08:49 AM
Way to make a thread suckin off your own alt. As if the Heat winning championships was such a hard fuckin call you queermo.

rogues
06-09-2014, 11:49 AM
Thank you so much Harlem..I love my team :cry

lefty
06-09-2014, 12:18 PM

HH trolling niggas :lol

Arcadian
06-09-2014, 12:40 PM
This guy calls games over with any little swing of momentum. The moment Lebron makes a shot it's "series over" according to him. :lol Just a typical overreactionist fan riding the emotional roller coaster of the games, and shows very little respect for the Spurs.

KoolAid Mans Brother
06-12-2014, 10:35 PM
:lol Thanks Malik. Great game. Spurs are an annoying team to deal with. I still expect the games in South Beach to be hard earned victories. I just know Miami has the edge because they have the greatest player to ever step on a basketball court. The Spurs having Pop makes them a bitch to deal with, tbh.

:lmao Your NEW YORK Giants are garbage

:lmao Your PHILADELPHIA Phillies are garbage

:lmao and now Your MIAMI Heat are garbage.

:lmao maybe it's time to start bandwaggoning some new teams from big cities which you have never been to, you ignorant frontrunning faggot.

NRHector
06-12-2014, 10:46 PM
Where is he?

webshad
06-12-2014, 11:05 PM
Where is this rogue nigga also

Franklin
06-12-2014, 11:09 PM
rogues*, imho

dg7md
06-15-2014, 10:30 PM

:lmao

Where's your threepeat destiny dynasty now? :lmao

100%duncan
06-15-2014, 10:35 PM
Dude must be dead now. He swore on his life tbh...

Budkin
06-15-2014, 10:37 PM

Class'y as they come Timmy2Zo!!! Feels amazing!