PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Such mutual respect.

midnightpulp
06-08-2014, 10:50 PM
Too bad the Spurs weren't a few years younger. Spurs vs. Heat really deserves more than two Finals matchups. These teams have great respect for each other and great chemistry. And on the fan side of things, Spurs fans, being the lovers of efficient, team basketball players, respect Lebron to fanboy degrees. Ever since we faced him in '07, we knew this was going to be, as the player of his generation Tim Duncan said, "His league someday."

GG to all the Heat fans for tonight's gutsy game. I think we split in Miami, and I think this thing is going 7, just like last year.

koriwhat
06-08-2014, 10:53 PM
lame! the ass kissers come out in full force regardless if spurs win or lose it seems.

Malik Hairston
06-08-2014, 10:54 PM
As Lebron said, Duncan is the best player of his generation, tbh..great admiration..

TDMVPDPOY
06-08-2014, 10:54 PM
young/old/injured or not, doesnt stop enrique from going napoleon

yet management still gives the key to napoleon given the record his a choke artist who been claiming the credit wins of backup pgs bailing out his ass....

him throwing another finals away is not hurting his legacy cause he doesnt have on...

Clipper Nation
06-08-2014, 10:56 PM
And on the fan side of things, Spurs fans, being the lovers of efficient, team basketball players, respect Lebron to fanboy degrees.

:lol No they don't, most Spurfans were calling him Queen, LeCramp, choker, quitter, etc. before the game....

midnightpulp
06-08-2014, 10:56 PM
lame! the ass kissers come out in full force regardless if spurs win or lose it seems.

Nothing wrong with having respect for your opponents, Perry.

I still think we win this series, but the Heat are a respectful bunch toward the Spurs. No reason to hate.

midnightpulp
06-08-2014, 10:58 PM
:lol No they don't, most Spurfans were calling him Queen, LeCramp, choker, quitter, etc. before the game....

Dude, there's 1000s of Spurs fans on this site. The majority respect Lebron and appreciate his game. Why do you think we're called The San Antonio Heat?

TDMVPDPOY

I still think we win this series, but the Heat are a respectful bunch toward the Spurs. No reason to hate.

aint winning shit with enrique, no backup pg is bailing out his ass

baseline bum
Too bad the Spurs weren't a few years younger. Spurs vs. Heat really deserves more than two Finals matchups. These teams have great respect for each other and great chemistry. And on the fan side of things, Spurs fans, being the lovers of efficient, team basketball players, respect Lebron to fanboy degrees. Ever since we faced him in '07, we knew this was going to be, as the player of his generation Tim Duncan said, "His league someday."

GG to all the Heat fans for tonight's gutsy game. I think we split in Miami, and I think this thing is going 7, just like last year.

Can't hate on James. He's a top 5 player all-time who hit the shots the Spurs wanted him taking in the 3rd and 4th quarters just like in Game 7 last season. He's not getting a parade to the free throw line off touch fouls, phantom fouls, and flops like Durbeta always does against the Spurs. He's actually winning those games.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
LeBron has reasons to be hated, tbh.. He's an asshole to fans, has multiple accounts of ignoring fans (including a cancer patient) and being arrogant. I couldn't stand him last year after the way the media hyped him.

That being said, I've become a fan. He plays with heart.. can't be taught. And I feel bad for the guy. Seemed like his comments about being "Easily targeted" really got to him... Definitely like him more than Durant.

I was a fan of LeBron when he first came into the league.. officially became a fan again... That being said, Spurs in 6.

baseline bum
06-08-2014, 11:02 PM

RT though, knew it was going to be James' league the first time I saw him play for St Vincent-St Mary in 2003.

dg7md
06-08-2014, 11:08 PM
"San Antonio Heat" is such bullshit concocted merely because of how the Heat wiped the floor with our rivals the Mavs in the Finals in 06... None of this coddling is necessary right now. Save it for the end of the series, it's a war right now, don't even take our team name and combine it with the team that stole our title last year and has a chance to do it again this year.

Robz4000
06-08-2014, 11:11 PM
Agreed, this is gonna be a long tough series. Lebron is fucking nuts.

TDMVPDPOY
06-08-2014, 11:14 PM
"San Antonio Heat" is such bullshit concocted merely because of how the Heat wiped the floor with our rivals the Mavs in the Finals in 06... None of this coddling is necessary right now. Save it for the end of the series, it's a war right now, don't even take our team name and combine it with the team that stole our title last year and has a chance to do it again this year.

look man, the only clowns coatriding the san antonio heat are the ginofans and argy fans, since he wore a heat jersey last finals...hahahahaa

100%duncan
06-08-2014, 11:24 PM
Fake spursfans who were frontrunning against Lebron after game 1 calling him out all kinds of shit.

Lebron can surpass MJ and he showed it tonight with how he played. But it's not Bron killing the spurs, its his supporting cast.

Infinite_limit
06-08-2014, 11:27 PM
My favorite illustration of respect was Mario's elbow

baseline bum
06-08-2014, 11:29 PM
Fake spursfans who were frontrunning against Lebron after game 1 calling him out all kinds of shit.

Lebron can surpass MJ and he showed it tonight with how he played. But it's not Bron killing the spurs, its his supporting cast.

Can't surpass MJ since he doesn't know his father and thus can't get him killed tbh

TDMVPDPOY
06-08-2014, 11:31 PM
My favorite illustration of respect was Mario's elbow

enjoyed every moment of it, u got a gif of it jew? would use it as my signature

yet he still had energy to go hero mode after that elbow...

knew this clown was a fake ass

dg7md
06-08-2014, 11:31 PM

Not tonight... that third quarter LeBron Massacre did us in, the missed free throws were the ultimate chance to steal a win but, you know, we had to fuck it up.

100%duncan
06-08-2014, 11:33 PM
Not tonight... that third quarter LeBron Massacre did us in, the missed free throws were the ultimate chance to steal a win but, you know, we had to fuck it up.

That's the thing Lebron dominated in the 3rd but TD and TP made the 4 ft's, we win that.Like I said, the Spurs can take Lebron's best punch but when Lewis and Bosh goes off on 3 like that, we're royally fucked.

koriwhat
06-08-2014, 11:39 PM

who the fuck is perry? still with the same dumbfuck schtick?

btw, no respect for those cheating motherfuckers who have the so called greatest in the game but they still resort to elbows and look for the refs to bail them out every damn play. fuck those putos!

dg7md
06-08-2014, 11:40 PM
That's the thing Lebron dominated in the 3rd but TD and TP made the 4 ft's, we win that.Like I said, the Spurs can take Lebron's best punch but when Lewis and Bosh goes off on 3 like that, we're royally fucked.

:toast Your optimism is encouraging but I've seen so many playoff Spur meltdowns that I don't know how I can handle these upcoming games if we don't win one of the next two.

Clipper Nation
06-08-2014, 11:42 PM

btw, no respect for those cheating motherfuckers who have the so called greatest in the game but they still resort to elbows and look for the refs to bail them out every damn play. fuck those putos!
:lmao Your Spurs literally flop on every possession and turned the AC off on purpose in Game 1, but you still call Miami "cheaters".....

100%duncan
06-08-2014, 11:42 PM
:toast Your optimism is encouraging but I've seen so many playoff Spur meltdowns that I don't know how I can handle these upcoming games if we don't win one of the next two.

So have I. Spurs will take care of business. I'm expecting a split in south beach.

skut_farkus
06-08-2014, 11:48 PM

Sup perry? GEt oN AiM daWg!!

Spurs da champs
06-08-2014, 11:53 PM
You must not have seen Chalmer's elbow on Parker?...that is not respect.

koriwhat
06-08-2014, 11:58 PM
Sup perry? GEt oN AiM daWg!!

fuck aim!

koriwhat
06-08-2014, 11:59 PM
:lmao Your Spurs literally flop on every possession and turned the AC off on purpose in Game 1, but you still call Miami "cheaters".....

and your squad ain't done shit! every emoticon under the sun!

TDMVPDPOY
06-09-2014, 12:00 AM
You must not have seen Chalmer's elbow on Parker?...that is not respect.

why should he after taking a shit on him last finals?

Franklin
06-09-2014, 04:45 AM
I agree the series will probably go to game 7 from what we see now, but the difference is game 7 will be played in SA this time and no way in hell would we lose it again in San MF'N Antonio.

TDMVPDPOY
06-09-2014, 05:06 AM
I agree the series will probably go to game 7 from what we see now, but the difference is game 7 will be played in SA this time and no way in hell would we lose it again in San MF'N Antonio.

explain game 2 then clown?

Franklin
06-09-2014, 05:11 AM
explain game 2 then clown?
Didn't we lose game two of the series vs. Dallas as well?