PDA

View Full Version : Looking at the box score I feel better

Horse
06-08-2014, 11:51 PM
We took 12 more shots turned it over less and missed 9 fts. We should've blown them out. Just have to shoot our normal % and we got this. Fuck Lebron and his stupid blue glasses what a douche!

DMX7
06-08-2014, 11:52 PM
Leonard has to play better -- on defense and on offense.

TheGreatYacht
06-08-2014, 11:53 PM
I saw the numbers as well.

Spurs made 9 3's in the second half and lost, at home. Bye home court advantage!

$pursDynasty
06-08-2014, 11:54 PM
I don't for one reason Marco 1-5, +/- of -7 (worst on the team) yet 22 minutes of play, that is the worst of all. Hindsight we should have given all 22 of them to CoJo. Belli is NOT for this series and I will keep beating this drum till proven otherwise. I hope Pop like he did after losing two to OKC and then realizing that Splitter was not for the OKC series with Duncan. Belli isn't for this series at all.

DieHardSpursFan1537
06-08-2014, 11:56 PM
Chris Bosh has had two stellar games so far. He should cool down next game.

hommeaetage
06-08-2014, 11:56 PM
I don't for one reason Marco 1-5, +/- of -7 (worst on the team) yet 22 minutes of play, that is the worst of all. Hindsight we should have given all 22 of them to CoJo. Belli is NOT for this series and I will keep beating this drum till proven otherwise. I hope Pop like he did after losing two to OKC and then realizing that Splitter was not for the OKC series with Duncan. Belli isn't for this series at all.

Beli is just the type of player that Pop can't help himself with. At this point I'm honestly rooting for something to keep him out.

Skull-1
06-08-2014, 11:59 PM
We took 12 more shots turned it over less and missed 9 fts. We should've blown them out. Just have to shoot our normal % and we got this. Fuck Lebron and his stupid blue glasses what a douche!

Nine? FML! :bang

Spurs da champs
06-08-2014, 11:59 PM
Leonard has to play better -- on defense and on offense.
It's a shame that Kiwi isn't showing the same activity level from last year's finals, had he shown up at all, Spurs would be up 2-0. He still has plenty of time to leave his mark on this series, tho to start he looks disengaged.

$pursDynasty
06-09-2014, 12:02 AM
Beli is just the type of player that Pop can't help himself with. At this point I'm honestly rooting for something to keep him out.
yea like Timmy can't usually resist that mid range jumper or half court pass even when it ain't working. Timmy needs to tell Pop to cut this crap out. I would have respect for Belli to tell Pop I am not for this series try CoJo instead.

TheGreatYacht
06-09-2014, 12:05 AM
Belinelli on Wade has to be the most hilarious troll by Pop since "Belinelli on Durant"

100%duncan
06-09-2014, 12:06 AM
21 minutes on Belinelli. Danny Green 18 minutes.