PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever smoked laced weed on accident?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-09-2014, 12:02 AM
I had this occur about ten days ago. I went to my homies house who flips his goods (in simpler terms, he's a dealer). He's been my regular guy since high school, so about 5 years strong. He introduced me to this new strain that his friend was telling him about. He claimed that this was the best stuff he's ever had and that it would make you think in depth, or some crazy hippie shit.

So long story short we roll a blunt and start chiefing.. it's me, my girl, and the dealer (we'll call him Chester for reference). Well as I'm smoking this blunt I begin to realize that it has a weird, almost chemical taste to it.. which was a little off, but I didn't think too much.. about halfway through the blunt I realize that it's felt like we've been smoking this blunt for about two hours and I was higher than I had ever been in my life. I could tell Chester was feeling the same way because he put down the blunt and stated he couldn't do it anymore. That was a big sign for me, because it's not like a dealer to have a low tolerance like that.

So I'm sitting on the couch and we are watching some bullshit on Animal Planet, talking about the deep sea, etc. I notice about five minutes in that animals faces are morphing and I suddenly feel like I'm under water. I start freaking out a bit cause I've never felt like that before. I look at the clock and it's 1:15 PM. My boy Chester starts flipping out because he's feeling the same effects. He hits up his guy, and that's where this went downhill. I started texting on my phone, and I could see my hand go through the phone. Also, every time I looked at something it would morph or I'd see bright ass colors. Every time I'd close my eyes I would get scared of the dark... Idk it was some crazy shit. I could have sworn I was having this intense trip for 3 hours.. then I look at the clock... and it's fucking 1:18 PM. I was mindfucked.. it was almost like I was on shrooms (I've only taken shrooms once)... except way more intense.. my dealer ended up looking like he was aging 10 years every 5 seconds literally.. the main guy ended up texting Chester and saying there was something wrong with the bud, what a waste of money :lol..

I've never experienced something like that again and never want to. I've been looking up what it could have possibly been laced with, but I can't find anything. I'm thinking maybe acid... or something really strong that I've never tried before..

Regardless some scary shit

IrisHockey
06-09-2014, 12:03 AM
:lol shut the fuck up, "my girl".. I stopped reading there.

m>s
06-09-2014, 12:08 AM
Degenerate faggot you deserved it for doing drugs in the first place

Katherine Robinson
06-09-2014, 12:13 AM
Another reason why legalizing marijuana is such a slow process. There are just too many stupid recreational smokers who throw off the focus for any medical benefit.

bigzak25
06-09-2014, 12:15 AM
Nope.

Strange Love
06-09-2014, 12:28 AM
Why are you using Cant be faded avatar?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-09-2014, 12:30 AM
Why are you using Cant be faded avatar?

I like Vince Young, tbh... closest thing to Cam in college

koriwhat
06-09-2014, 12:32 AM
definitely not lsd... you'd know! and you would be stuck there for 8-12 hrs trippin out.

lacing shit isn't economical, or at least it wasn't back in the day but now there's so many shitty synthetic shit out there i'd say it's a possibility.

hehateme
06-09-2014, 01:14 AM
if it was hallucinogenic then the highest probability is PCP...other than that I hear ppl are lacing it more with heroin now to get low grade dank users hooked on that shit now

spurraider21
06-09-2014, 01:43 AM
i can't take this story seriously because i have a little maltese named chester :lol

Franklin
06-09-2014, 04:17 AM
Is the "my girl" you mentioned in OP the same bitch whose sister dumped those two cats in your dorm?

The Reckoning
06-09-2014, 04:40 AM
did you really use CBF's ava? wtf is wrong with you?

The Gemini Method
06-09-2014, 11:46 AM
i can't take this story seriously because i have a little maltese named chester :lol

Can't take you serious anymore because you have a little maltese named Chester...

spurraider21
06-09-2014, 12:25 PM
Can't take you serious anymore because you have a little maltese named Chester...
:lol 2 females in my household man, its gna happen

DJR210
06-09-2014, 12:38 PM
You smoked PCP. If you didn't whoop that dudes ass for that you're a huge pussy

The Gemini Method
06-09-2014, 12:56 PM
:lol 2 females in my household man, its gna happen

Alright--that makes total sense now. :rofl. I hated my ex's maltese--that lil shit tore up a brand new pair of kicks of mine.

spurraider21
06-09-2014, 01:20 PM
Alright--that makes total sense now. :rofl. I hated my ex's maltese--that lil shit tore up a brand new pair of kicks of mine.
oddly enough, my current gf has a pit-lab mix... you'd think it would be the other way around :lol

RD2191
06-09-2014, 01:24 PM
OP is a faggot but yes I have. Smoked some shit called creeper. High as shit. Stop sign threw a peace sign at me. Everything was in super slo mo and felt like the car I was in was going like 1mph. Shit was a trip. Never again.

Clipper Nation
06-09-2014, 01:38 PM
Let's be real, Frizzle has never smoked weed in his life :lol