PDA

View Full Version : Proof that the NBA is rigged

06-09-2014, 08:50 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Qjp9bLy.jpg

One of my twitter followers tweeted this picture before the game yesterday, and I saved it just in case it was true.

If you look on their Instagram now it says that the Heat look to even up the series. Sketchy stuff.

th3answ3r
06-09-2014, 08:54 AM
maybe it's a typo. they forgot 'looking'

Mikeanaro
06-09-2014, 08:59 AM
Can you say we had ¨homecourt advantage¨ yesterday?
Even some ESPN latin bitch was saying judging from the practice shots Miami is gonna have a great game.

TheGreatYacht
06-09-2014, 09:01 AM
Nope not a typo...

remember 2012 after the Spurs lost a rigged ass game 6 to OKC... Inside the NBA just happened to have a clip of Durant's new movie Thunderstruck. Would of sucked if they showed the clip after a loss

coachmac87
06-09-2014, 09:05 AM
This is going to be a long and close series...

MeloHype
06-09-2014, 11:28 AM
http://i.imgur.com/UCQl3ZLh.jpg

TheGreatYacht
06-09-2014, 11:32 AM
Is this fake?

smeagol
06-09-2014, 11:34 AM
ST, please stop attracting these idiot posters . .

MeloHype
06-09-2014, 11:35 AM
Is this fake?
No

phxspurfan
06-09-2014, 12:08 PM
Sweet Illuminati!

spurtech09
06-09-2014, 12:31 PM
already knew the game was going to go to Miami when I saw wade pretending he was slapped in the face and rewarded 2 freethrows...I pretty much knew the spurs were going to lose....

06-09-2014, 01:09 PM
Cold hard facts in the OP gjdm:toast

dbreiden83080
06-09-2014, 01:19 PM
Yeah Bosh is a robot and was programmed to hit that corner 3..

TampaDude
06-09-2014, 02:35 PM

LLLLLET'S GET READY TO RUUUUUUUUUUMBLLLLLLLLLLE!!!

heyheymymy
06-09-2014, 04:54 PM
last year the lebron shoes pic leaks during the finals series with the spurs and stitched in the shoe is a claim to the 2013 title... mid-series.

gee, sure would suck to have to restitch all those nikes, ooooooor, we could just pay/force pop to bench duncan, the signal to nike for the buyout was when the headband went off.

just things you wonder about. if you start a thread about nba being rigged, this belongs right along with the rest of the posts. *not saying i believe any of it, just musing out loud, so don't flame.

but who would make shoes claiming victories yet to be won without some assurance it would happen regardless (i know it could've been just a prototype, but nike seemed pretty certain the claim would hold valid)

http://www.sportsmancave.com/nike-and-lebron-jumping-boat-with-leak-of-2-time-champion-sneakers/

http://basketfootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/nike-lebron-x-low-2-time-champion-4.jpg

http://www.sportsmancave.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Blog-Photo-Nike-creates-2time-champion-shoes-for-LeBron-James1.jpg

spurraider21
06-09-2014, 04:55 PM
its definitely rigged... i mean last year they were showing spurs championship gear commercials before it was even decided!

weeks
06-09-2014, 04:57 PM
maybe tony found out somehow and that's why he's all bummed out :wow

therealtruth
06-09-2014, 06:01 PM
The league would probably like this to go 7 again.

Ed Helicopter Jones
06-09-2014, 06:10 PM
Thank God. Finally....that's all the proof we needed. Shut down the league!

spurtech09
06-09-2014, 06:17 PM
its all about the money

spurtech09
06-09-2014, 06:26 PM
when was the last time the nba was legit....fair finals?

Cry Havoc
06-09-2014, 07:07 PM
when was the last time the nba was legit....fair finals?

Last year. We got hosed against OKC in the past but the Finals were called pretty legit.

spurtech09
06-09-2014, 07:17 PM
Last year. We got hosed against OKC in the past but the Finals were called pretty legit.believe what you want but the nba fixed.....1game air con. goes out LeBron starts cramping and goes down....spurs win.....game 2 parker goes down with a hit to the ribs and sent to the freethrow line misses freethrows....if you look at the replay parker barely gets hit or not hit at all.....parker is agood actor....LeBron has a big game heat wins.....fake.....puppets....people think sports are real

Cry Havoc
06-09-2014, 08:57 PM
believe what you want but the nba fixed.....1game air con. goes out LeBron starts cramping and goes down....spurs win.....game 2 parker goes down with a hit to the ribs and sent to the freethrow line misses freethrows....if you look at the replay parker barely gets hit or not hit at all.....parker is agood actor....LeBron has a big game heat wins.....fake.....puppets....people think sports are real

:lmao You probably think vaccines are unhealthy, too. :lmao

Austin_Toros
06-09-2014, 09:11 PM
One of my twitter followers tweeted this picture before the game yesterday, and I saved it just in case it was true.
If you look on their Instagram now it says that the Heat look to even up the series. Sketchy stuff.

Good find. Maybe now the NBA will come clean :lol

dg7md
06-09-2014, 10:52 PM
Not rigged, it's just them basically posting that they're "trying to tie up the series". Looking too deep into this tbh.

Spurminator
06-09-2014, 11:39 PM
Yes, because the high-level NBA conspirators are also the ones in charge of posting on social media.

unforeseen
06-09-2014, 11:44 PM
The NBA is no more real than the WWE. It is sports entertainment at its best.

mudyez
06-10-2014, 03:18 AM
Nothing regarding "rigged nba" but I don't want to open a new thread because of it:

When I was watching Game 2 with my girlfriend, something funny happened. Usually she is pissed of when I'm bitching about the refs. Usually she is pissed because of Manus play. Usually she gives props to the opposing team, when they play nice team ball.
So she is pretty much unbiased, even while saying she is a Spurs fan (because of me).

But before Game 2 startet, she said to me: "Uhm, could it be that the TV channel is liking the Heat more than the Spurs?"

...and then she was arguing about the refs all the time (Wade flop, Wade/Green iscedent, etc.).

Either we all are right when saying the networks/refs/league is against the Spurs or my girlfriend is a true Spursfan now!

heyheymymy
06-10-2014, 03:33 AM
Nothing regarding "rigged nba" but I don't want to open a new thread because of it:

When I was watching Game 2 with my girlfriend, something funny happened. Usually she is pissed of when I'm bitching about the refs. Usually she is pissed because of Manus play. Usually she gives props to the opposing team, when they play nice team ball.
So she is pretty much unbiased, even while saying she is a Spurs fan (because of me).

But before Game 2 startet, she said to me: "Uhm, could it be that the TV channel is liking the Heat more than the Spurs?"

...and then she was arguing about the refs all the time (Wade flop, Wade/Green iscedent, etc.).

Either we all are right when saying the networks/refs/league is against the Spurs or my girlfriend is a true Spursfan now!

haha you got a keeper

hater
06-10-2014, 03:35 AM
Sure the refs were shit. But tbh the refs didnt make Bosh shoot 75% and the refs didnt put Doris on Lebron

mudyez
06-10-2014, 03:41 AM
haha you got a keeper

true!

hsxvvd
06-10-2014, 04:29 AM
Sure the refs were shit. But tbh the refs didnt make Bosh shoot 75% and the refs didnt put Doris on Lebron

I don't want to go down that road again, because it ruined the OKC series for me. But having Kwahi in foul trouble DID put Doris on LeBron, and that probably also indirectly helped Bosh shoot 75%, it certainly helped him hit that 3. Refs made those early calls on Kwahi, and they didn't help by slapping Green and Manu with early fouls too that completely fucked with Pops rotations all game.

KL2
06-10-2014, 07:25 AM
The NBA would have to be an idiot to not rig games, it's the difference between this being a billion dollar league, and a million dollar league. If you knew you could affect the outcome of a game and make a shit load of cash doing it, you'd do it too.

I don't get too emotionally invested in nba games anymore, don't really get nervous, scared, or the adrenaline rushes I'd get in tense moments. It's sort of like whatever, I'm pretty sure of the outcome, I've seen and have recognized the pattern.

mudyez
06-10-2014, 09:16 AM
The NBA would have to be an idiot to not rig games, it's the difference between this being a billion dollar league, and a million dollar league. If you knew you could affect the outcome of a game and make a shit load of cash doing it, you'd do it too.

I don't get too emotionally invested in nba games anymore, don't really get nervous, scared, or the adrenaline rushes I'd get in tense moments. It's sort of like whatever, I'm pretty sure of the outcome, I've seen and have recognized the pattern.

Yeah, sometimes it really feels like WWE, but with this particular matchup between Spurs and Heat I'm not sure its that big of a difference.

If Miami wins, its the 3peat for Bron and maybe 4peating but what else?
If Spurs win, its the redemption story, the Bron may leave story, the Duncan wins finals MVPs in 3 different decades story.

The league loves Bron, but it also loves storylines.

Spur|n|Austin
06-10-2014, 09:17 AM

Sweet, so who's winning tonight, and who's winning the series?

unleashbaynes
06-10-2014, 09:39 AM
Early foul trouble ruined this game for us. LeBron knows about sitting and watching his team lose due to that. He got that treatment in game 5 vs Indiana. I don't think the league favors certain teams, they just want a series that isn't over in 5.

saspurstx21
06-10-2014, 09:42 AM

I agree. The only good thing about this is that the refs will favor the Spurs Game 3 or 4...probably tonight. Watch.

mudyez
06-10-2014, 10:53 PM
haha you got a keeper

Told her about this response and now she loves me spending time on Spurstalk. If she knew!

BTW, Leonard is her fav player. Good times!

saspurstx21
06-10-2014, 11:30 PM
I agree. The only good thing about this is that the refs will favor the Spurs Game 3 or 4...probably tonight. Watch.

Refs favored the Spurs tonight for the most part!!! Either way the Spurs were going to win playing the way they did! That being said....I believe the NBA will make it IMPOSSIBLE for us to win game 4...

heyheymymy
06-11-2014, 12:29 AM
BTW, Leonard is her fav player. Good times!

confirmed, don't let this one get away man haha

mudyez
10-27-2014, 08:30 AM
lost her

...wasn't a true keeper anyway!

Cry Havoc
10-27-2014, 09:56 AM
Yep, surely the NBA rigged the Finals so that 4 out of the 5 games were blowouts and the Spurs won.

:lol

I definitely think there are some officials that completely terrible at their job, though.

10-27-2014, 07:06 PM
:lol

mkurts
10-28-2014, 12:52 AM
The NBA is rigged for a small market team without KD or Lecramp to win 5 rings ? Wow that is deep