PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: LOL: Somebody Gonna Have To Give Up Some Booty And It's Just That Simple

Koolaid_Man
06-09-2014, 09:12 AM
In the immortal words of Fleece Johnson......LOL@ The mutual respect card... Sound more like Double ass wreck. Lol Spur fan scrambling for an excuse that we can all see in the making. If i was a Spur fan what would my excuse be? To be honest I'd rather Kobe be hurt and not in the play-offs than to flame out 2 straight yrs to LeBron. The fact that the media will give Tammy a pass again proves that Tammy is not in the class of the greatest players. He's not top 15 despite the media facade that somehow he is. He won't get criticized because like in the real world it's not cool to pick on the retarded kids or belittle the accomplishments of those competing in the Special Olympics. We applaud them and make them think they're just as normal as the rest of us. It proves that Tammy is not in Kobe ' s class.

What great player can lose back to back but can't win back to back. Yep mutual respect my ass. Lol

dg7md
06-09-2014, 09:28 AM
In the immortal words of Fleece Johnson......LOL@ The mutual respect card... Sound more like Double ass wreck. Lol Spur fan scrambling for an excuse that we can all see in the making. If i was a Spur fan what would my excuse be? To be honest I'd rather Kobe be hurt and not in the play-offs than to flame out 2 straight yrs to LeBron. The fact that the media will give Tammy a pass again proves that Tammy is not in the class of the greatest players. He's not top 15 despite the media facade that somehow he is. He won't get criticized because like in the real world it's not cool to pick on the retarded kids or belittle the accomplishments of those competing in the Special Olympics. We applaud them and make them think they're just as normal as the rest of us. It proves that Tammy is not in Kobe ' s class.

What great player can lose back to back but can't win back to back. Yep mutual respect my ass. Lol

That's pretty ridiculous and shows the low standard Lakerfan has to live with now. :lmao

It's a tie series, for one thing, and losing in the Finals makes you the second best team and gives you a lot of highs and excitements for the fans, you're plain crazy if you think that losing in the Finals is something more negative than not making it to the Finals.

Back to back is a shit tier standard that only exists for the star-powered teams that are typically bought. Barely any teams repeat, especially in other sports. It's not some necessary aspect to define a legend or a great championship team. It happens only every ten or so years tbh.

Koolaid_Man
06-09-2014, 09:39 AM
That's pretty ridiculous and shows the low standard Lakerfan has to live with now. :lmao

It's a tie series, for one thing, and losing in the Finals makes you the second best team and gives you a lot of highs and excitements for the fans, you're plain crazy if you think that losing in the Finals is something more negative than not making it to the Finals.

Back to back is a shit tier standard that only exists for the star-powered teams that are typically bought. Barely any teams repeat, especially in other sports. It's not some necessary aspect to define a legend or a great championship team. It happens only every ten or so years tbh.

So you're saying Kobe would get a pass if he lost to LeBron in the finals. ..lol twice no less. ..LOL

Your argument is a losers one. Cue the excuses Spur fan. Flaming out 2 straight yrs in the finals with a stacked team is a stain and a stigma.

dg7md
06-09-2014, 09:41 AM
Kobe would definitely get a pass at this point in career imo, not in his prime for sure, but at his current state it would definitely not be a mark against him and likely even make him look better historically for getting back to the Finals at that stage in his career.

There are no excuses, the Spurs beat themselves in Game 2 by not delivering, the game was there for the taking and it's easy to think that they could pull off another few wins to balance it back in their favor.

Anyway, I guarantee that superstars late in their prime won't have anything held against them if they lose in the Finals to the best player in the game on a stacked team that won two titles before it.

Koolaid_Man
06-09-2014, 09:48 AM
Kobe would definitely get a pass at this point in career imo, not in his prime for sure, but at his current state it would definitely not be a mark against him and likely even make him look better historically for getting back to the Finals at that stage in his career.

There are no excuses, the Spurs beat themselves in Game 2 by not delivering, the game was there for the taking and it's easy to think that they could pull off another few wins to balance it back in their favor.

Anyway, I guarantee that superstars late in their prime won't have anything held against them if they lose in the Finals to the best player in the game on a stacked team that won two titles before it.

LOL you're a moron and full Yak shit if you believe that. So why doesn't Kobe get a pass now Mr. Sherlock. You guys swept us in the play-offs after Achilles and he still didn't get a pass. Lol. You full of shit dawg.

dg7md
06-09-2014, 09:54 AM
I mean in his place in history not banter on forums, that's more important than anything because any clown can have any opinions about any player for any reason. Lots of people hate on players or judge them for shitty reasons tbh. Kobe's Hall of Fame ceremony won't have any real marks against him for impending playoff loses in the twilight of his career, it is what it is, he's done more than enough to cement his greatness to where it won't move down.

Koolaid_Man
06-09-2014, 10:16 AM
I mean in h it is place in history not ba nter on forum s , that 's mo re importan t than anything because an y clown can have any opinions about any player for any reason. Lots of people hate on playe rs or judgeheldem for shitty reasons tbh. Kobe's Hall of Fame ceremony won't have any real marks against him for impending playoff loses in the twilight of his career, it is what it is, he's done more than enough to cement his greatness to where it won't move down.

The problem with your thesis is that for years it was Kobe's titles
were illegitimate. Once it became clear that Kobe was indeed Alpha with Kobe 2 and Shaq 1 then the media was forced to eat shit. Prior to that they held it against him. So likewise losing back 2 back should be held against Tammy.

IrisHockey
06-09-2014, 11:11 AM
:lol As an objective NBA fan I'm convinced, Duncan is not better than Kobe Bryant. Never has been, never will be...

This is the year LeBron's surpassed both of them, too..

Buddy Mignon
06-09-2014, 12:39 PM

:lmao

My nigga serving em cock meat this morning. Get your ass in here and get a serving, midget.

midnightpulp
06-09-2014, 09:36 PM
Excellent analysis, Kool.

Good luck on the 7th pick.