PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Heat in 6

mavsfan1000
06-09-2014, 09:48 AM
Book it!

Franklin
06-09-2014, 09:52 AM
it's a tough choice. For a Mavs fan it's like choosing the lesser one between two evils. I understand that it's hard for a Mavs fan to root for either team but if I were a Mav fan I'd cheer on the Spurs side, because most Spurs fans were rooting for Mavs & against the cHeat during the 2011 finals, as far as I know.

Brazil
06-09-2014, 10:45 AM
:lol what a faggot thread tbh

after already 2 games in the serie

IrisHockey
06-09-2014, 11:07 AM
lol not at all, frank, it's quite an easy choice for Mavs fans... one team is a legitimate dominant force with one of the greatest ballers of all time commanding it, the other is a faggy gimmick jumpshooting team led by a gay NBA superstar that flops on every possession, gets benefit from officiating in every play, and its fanbase collectively deserving of the treblinka treatment..

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-09-2014, 11:33 AM
lol not at all, frank, it's quite an easy choice for Mavs fans... one team is a legitimate dominant force with one of the greatest ballers of all time commanding it, the other is a faggy gimmick jumpshooting team led by a gay NBA superstar that flops on every possession, gets benefit from officiating in every play, and its fanbase collectively deserving of the treblinka treatment..

This, tbh...

Tim Duncan is too gay to ring again, and their players that were signed to shoot the ball just make too many of them. Not to mention the refs help out this small market team. Spurs are fucked man..

IrisHockey
06-09-2014, 11:41 AM
:lol shut the fuck up, Frizzell.

rogues
06-09-2014, 11:46 AM
:lmao..he's soooooo bad..Frizzell trying way to hard..

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-09-2014, 11:47 AM

I'm simply agreeing with you here.. no need to start your cycle..

Clipper Nation
06-09-2014, 11:58 AM
This, tbh...

Tim Duncan is too gay to ring again, and their players that were signed to shoot the ball just make too many of them. Not to mention the refs help out this small market team. Spurs are fucked man..
Shut up faggot.... the "reverse jinx" schtick is so vanilla :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-09-2014, 12:01 PM
Shut up faggot.... the "reverse jinx" schtick is so vanilla :lol

No reverse jinx here.. LeBron is the greatest to ever wear a uniform.. he is unstoppable. D Wade and Bosh are the best two compliments to him and the Spurs have nothing to offer to beat the Heat.

Spurs are just a bunch of useless old gay guys, filled with jump shooters that do their job too well. No way we win this one. Heat in 5.

Clipper Nation
06-09-2014, 12:03 PM
No reverse jinx here.. LeBron is the greatest to ever wear a uniform.. he is unstoppable. D Wade and Bosh are the best two compliments to him and the Spurs have nothing to offer to beat the Heat.

Spurs are just a bunch of useless old gay guys, filled with jump shooters that do their job too well. No way we win this one. Heat in 5.
Frizzle the faggot trying too hard....

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-09-2014, 12:07 PM
Frizzle the faggot trying too hard....

I don't understand why you don't acknowledge that I'm being genuine... the Spurs are just too old to win.

Great role players such as Lewis, Cole, James Jones, etc. are just too good with their threes. These shooters aren't fluky though.. that's the key.

Spurs on the other hand.. Green's 25 threes last year are a fluke. Him shooting 65% against OKC was a fluke too. Ginobili? Fuck that guy he turns it over like 10 times a game, and when he makes it.. fluke. Same with Diaw. He's too lazy to contribute.

The Heat are just real OG niggas, tbh.. All of their shots are from pure skill and they may just have the best big three of all time.

IrisHockey
06-09-2014, 12:47 PM
:lmao Frizzell going the Acid-taker route

The Gemini Method
06-09-2014, 01:00 PM
No Lyf3 gets wet uses anti-jinx...

Juggity
06-09-2014, 01:35 PM
faggy gimmick jumpshooting team led by a gay NBA superstar that flops on every possession, gets benefit from officiating in every play, and its fanbase collectively deserving of the treblinka treatment..

That's a lot of anger and homophobia brother.

Franklin
06-09-2014, 06:21 PM
I think the finals between Spurs and Heat is like the war between the Reich and the Jew-controlled USSR that lasted 1941-1945 imho. Spurs may lose this one at the end of the day, again, but when it's a war between righteousness and evil you have to go with the righteous side whatever the result. The 2014 finals (same as 13' finals) is a conflict between classic basketball and monkeyball, so I believe most old school fans (even Mavs fans) would choose to root for Spurs imo.