PDA

View Full Version : Question

baseline bum
06-09-2014, 11:20 AM
What's the best chorizo? I usually use Garcia because it's pretty good and has all that heart attack inducing red grease when you cook it, but it's not as good as when you go out and get chorizo at the taco chop. Kiolbasa chorizo is bland as fuck and the most expensive. Apco chorizo uses way too much vinegar. HCF's chorizo made me puke last time I had it (first time I have puked in years tbh). I have tried another couple of so-so brands but can't remember the name. Also, gotta be pork chorizo. Beef chorizo fucking sucks.

mrsmaalox
06-09-2014, 11:24 AM
Peyton's is the only brand I buy. It's made in El Paso, I was raised on it. I don't get chorizo in any restaurant because it's usually pretty bad. My dad would bring it to me frozen anywhere I lived, but it is now available at my HEB.

baseline bum
06-09-2014, 11:28 AM
Peyton's is the only brand I buy. It's made in El Paso, I was raised on it. I don't get chorizo in any restaurant because it's usually pretty bad. My dad would bring it to me frozen anywhere I lived, but it is now available at my HEB.

Does it cook up greasy or dry? What puts it ahead of other brands?

mrsmaalox
06-09-2014, 11:40 AM
It's nice and greasy :) I like that it is not vinegary and is pretty spicy. I also don't like chorizo that is very "meaty" and has the consistency of breakfast sausage; Peyton's is finely ground and very smooth so it's very blendable into other foods.

baseline bum
06-09-2014, 11:48 AM
It's nice and greasy :) I like that it is not vinegary and is pretty spicy. I also don't like chorizo that is very "meaty" and has the consistency of breakfast sausage; Peyton's is finely ground and very smooth so it's very blendable into other foods.

Nice. I'll have to try it. Yeah, I hate chorizo that has Jimmy Dean sausage texture, like Kiolbasa's.

baseline bum
06-09-2014, 11:57 AM
I think I have seen that brand at my HEB. I go to the one on the Mexican side of town.

RD2191
06-09-2014, 12:01 PM
H&H used to make the best chorizo hands down. It was a Sunday staple of my childhood. It shut down so now most of the chorizo I buy is shit.

The Gemini Method
06-09-2014, 12:04 PM
I get mine from a carneceria in the L.A. area if I'm making it--I don't like the packaged stuff as it fucks with mi estomago.

Nbadan
06-09-2014, 11:17 PM
Question for beeners (no racist)

:lol

DJR210
06-10-2014, 12:28 AM
Whatever you buy, stay away from w/ cereal. That shit is fucking sick.

mrsmaalox
06-10-2014, 09:20 AM
I think I have seen that brand at my HEB. I go to the one on the Mexican side of town.

Check the package because Peyton's makes pork and beef chorizo. I also prefer pork, but the beef is very good too. My HEB doesn't always have both kinds.

Koolaid_Man
06-10-2014, 09:37 AM
Check the package because Peyton's makes pork and beef chorizo. I also prefer pork, but the beef is very good too. My HEB doesn't always have both kinds.

So this guy starts a thread race baiting by using the beeners and you're all smiles and contributing politely to this thread...I didn't see you calling him out....you need to take a long hard look in the mirror sister girl....you got hidden biased agendas and don't even see it...If you gonna call Trill out you should call BaselineBum out for being disingenuous at best....

again epic fail Maalox.... epic fail

mrsmaalox
06-10-2014, 09:39 AM
So this guy starts a thread race baiting by using the beeners and you're all smiles and contributing politely to this thread...I didn't see you calling him out....you need to take a long hard look in the mirror sister girl....you got hidden biased agendas and don't even see it...If you gonna call Trill out you should call BaselineBum out for being disingenuous at best....

again epic fail Maalox.... epic fail

Don't play stupid Kool. You know this thread isn't about race :rolleyes Just like we all know Trill's thread wasn't about prom.

Koolaid_Man
06-10-2014, 09:42 AM
Don't play stupid Kool. You know this thread isn't about race :rolleyes Just like we all know Trill's thread wasn't about prom.

This thread is even more about race than Trill's was...this guy even started the thread out by saying no racist....while insulting Mexican people in the process....ohh no my sista I'm not being stupid....

mrsmaalox
06-10-2014, 09:52 AM
This thread is even more about race than Trill's was...this guy even started the thread out by saying no racist....while insulting Mexican people in the process....ohh no my sista I'm not being stupid....

Eh whatever. I'm not going to argue race in a thread about chorizo.

Koolaid_Man
06-10-2014, 09:57 AM
Eh whatever. I'm not going to argue race in a thread about chorizo.

How do you feel about bean pies?

Leetonidas
06-10-2014, 09:57 AM
just stop dude, your desperate attempt to interact with maalox is pathetic tbqh

Koolaid_Man
06-10-2014, 10:01 AM
just stop dude, your desperate attempt to interact with maalox is pathetic tbqh

ohh stop being jelly...anytime a nigga says anything to any chic on this board you nerds get your panties in a twist...grow a fat dick loser...:lol

Leetonidas
06-10-2014, 11:06 AM
Nah son you just follow her around in every thread :lol you've already been exposed as a pathetic loser after getting left to dry but Funt :lol sad as fuck dude, go outside and get some real pussy and quit living vicariously though kobe bryant while sucking off Trill and trying to pretend you and him are the same :lmao

Spur|n|Austin
06-10-2014, 11:13 AM
Nah son you just follow her around in every thread :lol you've already been exposed as a pathetic loser after getting left to dry but Funt :lol sad as fuck dude, go outside and get some real pussy and quit living vicariously though kobe bryant while sucking off Trill and trying to pretend you and him are the same :lmao

http://cdn.nextimpulsesports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/freshprince.gif

Koolaid_Man
06-10-2014, 11:25 AM

You can't prove a single thing you state but even if you could how ironic is it that I'm following pussy around while conversely you're chasing my dick...:hat go figure

Big Empty
06-10-2014, 11:26 AM
get on your knees and say ahhhhhh. Ill give you the best chorizo you've ever had

Leetonidas
06-10-2014, 11:30 AM
You can't prove a single thing you state but even if you could how ironic is it that I'm following pussy around while conversely you're chasing my dick...:hat go figure
And you can't prove that I'm not your god Kobe faggot :lol and quit deluding yourself. Stalking chicks thousands of miles away on a sports forum is not chasing pussy, it's being a pathetic loser, and calling you out on your shit posting is not chasing your dick, it's stating the obvious. now be a good little bitch, lap up some more of trill's semen, and go make some tammy threads or i <3 kobe threads in the NBA forum and shut the fuck up :tu

Leetonidas
06-10-2014, 11:31 AM
oh and go pick up a dictionary and look up the word ironic you stupid illiterate fuck

Koolaid_Man
06-10-2014, 12:17 PM
And you can't prove that I'm not your god Kobe faggot :lol and quit deluding yourself. Stalking chicks thousands of miles away on a sports forum is not chasing pussy, it's being a pathetic loser, and calling you out on your shit posting is not chasing your dick, it's stating the obvious. now be a good little bitch, lap up some more of trill's semen, and go make some tammy threads or i <3 kobe threads in the NBA forum and shut the fuck up :tu

oh and go pick up a dictionary and look up the word ironic you stupid illiterate fuck

LOL...so who said I was pussy chasing? I didn't...but I am following pussy around....:hat I think you're good and mad....just like I like my bitches...I appreciate it when I get guys to go full on PMS..it is quite a sight to behold.... :lmao

Trill Clinton
06-10-2014, 12:42 PM
stop inolving me in gay shit, fam. i don't have nothing to do with your beef with kool. on a side note, i did notice you and cosmiccowboy are the only posters who routinely bring up kool flirting with the females here.

Leetonidas
06-10-2014, 12:54 PM
stop inolving me in gay shit, fam. i don't have nothing to do with your beef with kool. on a side note, i did notice you and cosmiccowboy are the only posters who routinely bring up kool flirting with the females here.

Ain't nothin gay about getting your dick sucked tbh

And don't even start :lol that foo CC is on a whole different level when it comes to Kool

Leetonidas
06-10-2014, 12:55 PM
LOL...so who said I was pussy chasing? I didn't...but I am following pussy around....:hat I think you're good and mad....just like I like my bitches...I appreciate it when I get guys to go full on PMS..it is quite a sight to behold.... :lmao

I ain't PMSing bruh, just merely taking a few moments out of my day before I go to work to waste time on ST shitting on you. not a big deal. don't flatter yourself homie

baseline bum
06-10-2014, 01:16 PM
Whatever you buy, stay away from w/ cereal. That shit is fucking sick.

I think that shit still tastes better than the Kiolbasa "100% natural" chorizo. Strange, because their other sausages are awesome, but the chorizo is garbage.

xmas1997
06-10-2014, 01:45 PM
I think that shit still tastes better than the Kiolbasa "100% natural" chorizo. Strange, because their other sausages are awesome, but the chorizo is garbage.

Glad to know this, I always wondered tbh.
And thanks for bringing this back on topic.

JudynTX
06-10-2014, 04:36 PM
get on your knees and say ahhhhhh. Ill give you the best chorizo you've ever had

CosmicCowboy
06-10-2014, 04:47 PM
stop inolving me in gay shit, fam. i don't have nothing to do with your beef with kool. on a side note, i did notice you and cosmiccowboy are the only posters who routinely bring up kool making an ass of himself with the females here.

fixed it for you.

CosmicCowboy
06-10-2014, 05:00 PM
It really is quite humorous watching Kool's relentless but futile search for a cyber-glory hole.

CosmicCowboy
06-10-2014, 05:02 PM
As for chorizo, PLEASE don't buy any Garcia foods products. That fat prick is a lying piece of shit and his plant is a filthy shit hole.

RGMCSE
06-10-2014, 06:05 PM
As for chorizo, PLEASE don't buy any Garcia foods products. That fat prick is a lying piece of shit and his plant is a filthy shit hole.

Did he give you bad chori?

CosmicCowboy
06-10-2014, 06:09 PM
Did he give you bad chori?

Naaa, just a second generation dirtbag that doesn't pay his bills and runs a filthy operation. His dad may have given a shit but junior is a piece of work. I seriously wouldn't eat anything that came out of a package with his name on it.

baseline bum
06-10-2014, 07:30 PM

What chorizo do you like man?

Fpoonsie
06-10-2014, 07:46 PM
rofl Thread title edit. Jesus.

baseline bum
06-20-2014, 08:30 PM
Wow, Peyton's blows everyone else away. I don't think I'll ever order chorizo & egg anywhere in town when I can cook it better at home with their chorizo, and I'll never buy another brand at the store. Goddamn you know your Mexican food, mrsmaalox.

mrsmaalox
06-21-2014, 11:38 AM
:tu

gameFACE
06-24-2014, 10:08 AM
That fat prick is a lying piece of shit and his plant is a filthy shit hole.

What's the deal - roaches, rats, unsanitary? I buy Garcia chorizo by default, really.

A few years ago a friend told me that Bill Millers tea was found to have fecal matter and it was a while before I had any. Even when I did months later I would hesitate and look at the straw doubting whether I should really be sipping it! :lol

baseline bum
06-25-2014, 07:38 PM
Made some of this Peyton's chorizo again today and it just shits all over every other brand. Garcia, Apco, Cacique, Kiolbasa, Don Miguel, San Manuel, etc are all crap in comparison.

leemajors
06-25-2014, 09:53 PM
What's the deal - roaches, rats, unsanitary? I buy Garcia chorizo by default, really.

A few years ago a friend told me that Bill Millers tea was found to have fecal matter and it was a while before I had any. Even when I did months later I would hesitate and look at the straw doubting whether I should really be sipping it! :lol

You do know what happens in restrooms don't you?

xmas1997
06-28-2014, 09:31 AM
I'll have to try Peytons. Thanks for the tip.

xmas1997
07-01-2014, 12:02 PM
Tried it and you were all right.