PDA

View Full Version : Crosstops

Avante
06-09-2014, 12:33 PM
I was a soph in HS the first time I dropped speed. One of our Jr Varsity footballers (most were juniors and seniors) had a dad who drove trucks for a living. He (like most truck drivers had deadlines to meet) did speed or whites or crosstops. So "Milkey" a red headed cat white as a ghost had access to those pills. He'd turn the team onto a couple a piece.

I had no idea what to expect, so when ants started runniing around in my scalp and my lips got dry it was..hmmm? Then a fart that had a unique smell, yep I was speeding. We were all cooking (not our QB who smarter than the rest) and it showed. We were flying around like crazed dogs. I had no concern for my body at all. It was search and destroy on defense and ....fuck you..on offense. Instead of trying to juke and jive I was running over little DB's. We whipped ass.

The next day I couldn't find my dick, how something that massve could just disappear....???

We played most that season on speed/whites/crosstops, then it finally happened Milkeys dad busted him. Talk about a bummer.

Obviously it was stupid putting that shit in your system and if not for being young/dumb I 'd never have considered it. But, you did play at another level and felt like there was no brick wall that stood a chance.

Katherine Robinson
06-09-2014, 12:42 PM
That's the double bladed sword, Avante, chemicals will let you go beyond what we normally could do but there is a price to pay. Your team is fortunate nobody had collapsed from the use, I've heard many sports teams had members who dipped into speed until it was cracked down on.

Avante
06-09-2014, 12:49 PM
That's the double bladed sword, Avante, chemicals will let you go beyond what we normally could do but there is a price to pay. Your team is fortunate nobody had collapsed from the use, I've heard many sports teams had members who dipped into speed until it was cracked down on.

I've thought about that, obviously years later. It really was stupid and we were lucky nobody over amped out there. I'm guessng youth and playing in the cool of Sept-Nov nights helped. I would use speed a few others times over the years, but without somebody to run into it just wasn't the same.

Katherine Robinson
06-09-2014, 01:12 PM
I've thought about that, obviously years later. It really was stupid and we were lucky nobody over amped out there. I'm guessng youth and playing in the cool of Sept-Nov nights helped. I would use speed a few others times over the years, but without somebody to run into it just wasn't the same.

What was the last time you took a shot at a harder drug, Avante?

Avante
06-09-2014, 01:19 PM
What was the last time you took a shot at a harder drug, Avante?

After HS and just before my Navy days I spent about six months experimenting with LSD. Talk about a weird trip. In a word...distortion. You (or I did anyway) knew what things were but they just weren't the same. Time and distance all out of wack. Textures and smells also totally out of wack.

Every now and then and even now if I'm someplace and they want to offer me a line of coke, ok cool. I'd never ask however or take advantage of that situation. As we all know pot ain't shit.

Katherine Robinson
06-09-2014, 01:23 PM
After HS and just before my Navy days I spent about six months experimenting with LSD. Talk about a weird trip. In a word...distortion. You (or I did anyway) knew what things were but they just weren't the same. Time and distance all out of wack. Textures and smells also totally out of wack.

Every know and then and even now if I'm someplace and they wnt to offer me a line of coke, ok cool. I'd never ask however ot take advantage of that situation. As we all know pot ain't shit.

True enough, I've had a go at DMT at one time and it spun my head 180 for a few weeks. Harder to focus at work, but I always seemed to enjoy myself. Strangely, my vision was much better for a time. I would promote more investigation into psychedelic drugs, there's clearly some things that need to be explained still.

Avante
06-09-2014, 02:44 PM
True enough, I've had a go at DMT at one time and it spun my head 180 for a few weeks. Harder to focus at work, but I always seemed to enjoy myself. Strangely, my vision was much better for a time. I would promote more investigation into psychedelic drugs, there's clearly some things that need to be explained still.

Once you are responsible for others, drugs have no place in your life any longer. Not talking about a line/joint at a party, I'm talking about being into drugs. It makes no sense at all.

While spacing out on acid I did think about how there are other demensions out there. Things we can't see when straight. Obviously it was more about my senses being altered.

Katherine Robinson
06-09-2014, 02:56 PM
Once you are responsible for others, drugs have no place in your life any longer. Not talking about a line/joint at a party, I'm talking about being into drugs. It makes no sense at all.

While spacing out on acid I did think about how there are other demensions out there. Things we can't see when straight. Obviously it was more about my senses being altered.

True, that lifestyle is carefree and is for people who could depart the world without taking away the livelihood of others. How have you viewed drugs for performance? Steroids, amphetamines, etc?

Avante
06-09-2014, 03:04 PM
True, that lifestyle is carefree and is for people who could depart the world without taking away the livelihood of others. How have you viewed drugs for performance? Steroids, amphetamines, etc?

PED's are fantastic for any athletic event. You are able to train at a higher level which is what sport is all about. Nobody cares about the repurcussions of legalities and physical ailments down the road, it's all about winning and the right now.

I have no problems with it as all, hell, legalize PED'S....at the pro level. Obviously at the HS/college a different deal, there it's a strict no no.

hehateme
06-09-2014, 03:11 PM
moral of the story: Don't click on an Avante thread thinking it will make since. Next time bring google translate into the picture to find out what the fuck is going on.

Avante
06-09-2014, 03:15 PM
moral of the story: Don't click on an Avante thread thinking it will make since. Next time bring google translate into the picture to find out what the fuck is going on.

That coming from a guy who has posted but....one...thread since he's been here? And it's...sense...ya dumb fuck.

Katherine Robinson
06-09-2014, 03:22 PM
PED's are fantastic for any athletic event. You are able to train at a higher level which is what sport is all about. Nobody cares about the repurcussions of legalities and physical ailments down the road, it's all about winning and the right now.

I have no problems with it as all, hell, legalize PED'S....at the pro level. Obviously at the HS/college a different deal, there it's a strict no no.

So you would say PED use for people who want to build their body at an amateur level is a no? I've always been on two sides of the fence on that subject, on one side it's not a terrible thing if people are educated about the use, but on the other side only a few users really know what they're doing. It takes a lot of research of a physician's guidance to do it correctly.

Avante
06-09-2014, 03:28 PM
So you would say PED use for people who want to build their body at an amateur level is a no? I've always been on two sides of the fence on that subject, on one side it's not a terrible thing if people are educated about the use, but on the other side only a few users really know what they're doing. It takes a lot of research of a physician's guidance to do it correctly.

Young people shouldn't need PED's at the HS/NCAA level. By 22 they are on to other things like the real work world. If someone does enter the professional side of sport then it becomes very important they maintain/sustain things, now longevity becomes important, PEDs now become important.

hehateme
06-09-2014, 04:09 PM
That coming from a guy who has posted but....one...thread since he's been here? And it's...sense...ya dumb fuck.

This logic is flawed, but thanks for playing the grammar Nazi game to try and achieve "status".

Avante
06-09-2014, 04:19 PM
This logic is flawed, but thanks for playing the grammar Nazi game to try and achieve "status".

No it's not and don't come in here trying to play the critic when ya can't fucking spell...ok?

Blake
06-10-2014, 11:15 AM
when ants started runniing around in my scalp...

Blake
06-10-2014, 11:16 AM
The next day I couldn't find my dick, how something that massve could just disappear....???

Avante
06-10-2014, 11:48 AM
I'll go slow....

Was I running around playing critic?

Nobody should be as dumb as this little freak.

hehateme
06-10-2014, 11:51 AM
No need to point it out Blake, just point and laugh at this senile old fuck.

Avante
06-10-2014, 12:04 PM
No need to point it out Blake, just point and laugh at this senile old fuck.

I'm not the one trying to play critic asshole. A dumb fuck like you trying to be a critic, hahahaha!!!!!!!!! Dude, go bug those more on your level, ok?