PDA

View Full Version : Miami just the tougher team!

kobyz
06-09-2014, 01:34 PM
They never lose confidence, they don't get discourage by anything, never lose composure, all of their players 100% determined, playing as they much more full of purpose, they put more pressure on the refs to go their way... The Spurs don't match that, no way Spurs winning it, Spurs losing the finals two times in a row to the Heat for not being tough enough team and having less heart, even though i'll say Spurs are more talented team...

Capt Bringdown
06-09-2014, 01:45 PM
Nothing's decided, that's why they play the games and all that, but it's not looking good for the Spurs unless they find a way to exorcise the Choke Demons.
Against the Heat, the Spurs cannot be counted on to make clutch plays. No clutch plays = no rings.
Gifting games to the opponent via missed crunch-time FTs and sloppy, unforced turnovers...why?

Darius Bieber
06-09-2014, 01:54 PM
Miami is just the better team. Backdoor sweep coming up.

Budkin
06-09-2014, 01:57 PM

Laughable. Will bump this.

Oh, Gee!!
06-09-2014, 02:04 PM
Going 7 games imo. Prolly down to last possession of game 7 tbh

703 Spurz
06-09-2014, 03:14 PM

If it's similar to the backdoor sweep you said OKC was going to give SA after tying it at 2 I sure hope you're right. Once a dummy and second a fucking idiot.

Horse
06-09-2014, 04:45 PM
Easy to seem tougher when you never get called for fouls pushoff and travel every fucking play. If you think it's over fuck off then.

SouthernFried
06-09-2014, 04:48 PM
2 games played, Miami won one of those by 2 points.

Yeah, it's all over. Geesh. We need mods here again...lol

kaji157
06-09-2014, 05:04 PM
They are also confident that they will never get a dubious call against them in the last 5 mins, thatīs why they are so confident.
They are allowed to defend in a way no other team is.

Case at stand, Ginobili poked in the eye, clear contact at top of the key. No call.
Next play LeBron runs towards the entire Spurs defense and throws a prayer, no clear contact. 6th Foul on Leonard and 2FT for the King.

Budkin
06-09-2014, 05:05 PM
Bullshit.

Raven
06-09-2014, 05:40 PM
They never lose confidence, they don't get discourage by anything, never lose composure, all of their players 100% determined, playing as they much more full of purpose, they put more pressure on the refs to go their way... The Spurs don't match that, no way Spurs winning it, Spurs losing the finals two times in a row to the Heat for not being tough enough team and having less heart, even though i'll say Spurs are more talented team...

they looked pretty discouraged around the middle of the second quarter tbh.

TXstbobcat
06-09-2014, 06:55 PM
This series will be tied 2-2 coming back home for game 5.

Yuixafun
06-09-2014, 06:57 PM
"It may be as simple as the power and speed of youth or as complicated as the will of a great warrior". - Larry Merchant

dg7md
06-09-2014, 10:53 PM
We're better, team-wise, but they have a strong resiliency and stronger mental toughness... will be curious to see which one of these traits will win out.

kobyz
06-10-2014, 02:16 AM
Also Pop need to stop deal with making jokes, it's part of the problem...

Johnsyounger
06-10-2014, 02:21 AM
Da Fuq??

kobyz
06-10-2014, 02:35 AM
We're better, team-wise, but they have a strong resiliency and stronger mental toughness... will be curious to see which one of these traits will win out.

Spurs let game 2 slipp because they had less alertness and it's very sorry for them cause now Spurs with their back against the wall, we all know Spurs are not tough enough team to endle with much success back against the wall situation and it's hurt their game, Miami now have the momentum advantage and with the character they have they will know how to use it and will not let it slipp away...

therealtruth
06-10-2014, 04:33 AM
Hope they come out with the proper toughness in game 3.

Knoxxx
06-13-2014, 05:18 PM
Spurs let game 2 slipp because they had less alertness and it's very sorry for them cause now Spurs with their back against the wall, we all know Spurs are not tough enough team to endle with much success back against the wall situation and it's hurt their game, Miami now have the momentum advantage and with the character they have they will know how to use it and will not let it slipp away...

Nostradamus!

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
06-13-2014, 06:04 PM

Kobyz, man, your out takes are golden.

DJR210
06-13-2014, 06:23 PM

Kobyz, man, your out takes are golden.

:rollin :rollin :rollin

boutons_deux
06-13-2014, 06:25 PM

. Quitters.:lol:lol

Splits
06-13-2014, 06:28 PM
:cry kobyz, you're the real timvp :cry

DMC
06-13-2014, 06:31 PM
tick tock... not over till the clock stops

weeks
06-13-2014, 07:00 PM
tick tock... not over till the clock stops

on your knees praying yet?

tholdren
06-13-2014, 07:01 PM

this shit is going on my gtfo tiago iv thread

anakha
06-13-2014, 07:04 PM
What happened to your promise to off yourself, OP?

06-13-2014, 07:40 PM
If the Spurs win the title, just kill yourself, kobyz.

That way you can go out a winner.

Knoxxx
06-13-2014, 08:09 PM
Come on guys while I am far from above trolling this classic thread starter (as per my bump), you don't have to be quite that mean about it! The point is to have fun with it and obviously the dude has to be so embarrassed that its punishment enough just to bump the thread and relive some of the classic quotes.

Telling someone to kill themselves :nope

houston spurs fan
06-13-2014, 09:04 PM
Bitch.

Knoxxx
06-13-2014, 09:08 PM
Bitch.

Now there is nothing wrong with that approach and a great way to pad the post count to boot!

houston spurs fan
06-13-2014, 09:23 PM
Now there is nothing wrong with that approach and a great way to pad the post count to boot!
Thanks.

Knoxxx
06-13-2014, 09:24 PM
Thanks.

YW :toast

HarlemHeat37
11-05-2015, 09:42 PM

You asshole, should be banned for doubting our team !!!

DeRozan m8
11-05-2015, 09:44 PM
What a fucking failure OP was here

Mikeanaro
11-05-2015, 09:45 PM
Wow, never trusted MVPorker after all...

TXstbobcat
11-05-2015, 10:50 PM
Summer of 2014 was pretty fucking sweet. :lobt2:

kobyz
11-05-2015, 11:54 PM

lol, you should be banned for all the jinxing and bad karma you bring to the team, i should get a medal, I was totally right about the team softness and i never doubt the talent, game 2 was pathetic softness performance, someone should have put them in place try to focus them, what happened in games 3-5 no one could predict that level of play and how things were clicking so we win despite the softness... What about you, still think Curry and the Warriors are a joke?

HarlemHeat37
11-06-2015, 12:06 AM
lol, you should be banned for all the jinxing and bad karma you bring to the team, i should get a medal, I was totally right about the team softness and i never doubt the talent, game 2 was pathetic softness performance, someone should have put them in place try to focus them, what happened in games 3-5 no one could predict that level of play and how things were clicking so we win despite the softness... What about you, still think Curry and the Warriors are a joke?

I said the Warriors would easily win the title from December on:lol..insulting them isn't doubting them..

Doubting the 2014 championship Spurs, though? You call yourself a real Spurs fan? YOu should be banned..it was obvious that the Spurs would destroy them, not sure how any real Spurs fan couldn't have seen that..you should go post elsewhere, tbh..

apalisoc_9
11-06-2015, 12:08 AM
wow so much disrespect given to a championship spurs team in 2014.

Ban worthy imo.

HarlemHeat37
11-06-2015, 12:11 AM
wow so much disrespect given to a championship spurs team in 2014.

Ban worthy imo.

I wish I could spit in his face, tbh..calling a championship team with the most impressive Finals performance in NBA history a soft team..disgusting..