PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Full Scale Meltdown Upstairs folks

hater
06-09-2014, 09:34 PM
:lmao and it's only game 2 :lmao :lol

Katherine Robinson
06-09-2014, 09:41 PM
Stupid cliff jumping and superstitious twats.

Strange Love
06-09-2014, 09:54 PM
As oposed to the circle jerk down here with proclaiming the series being over in 2 games. :lol

All I know is that all these dumb threads will provide for some quality bumping later on.

Malik Hairston
06-09-2014, 10:25 PM
There isn't really a meltdown upstairs, tbh, stupid thread..

The OKC series provided worse meltdowns, for instance..

Thebesteva
06-09-2014, 10:40 PM
Tbh, its the finals. It's warranted for a fan base to be nervous as fuck, especially against Lebronze

hater
06-09-2014, 11:35 PM
No meltdown??

Theres niggas asking for the mods to delete their accounts. In otherword they want eutanasia :lol

the funniest thing is mods are nowhere to be seen :lmao

HI-FI
06-09-2014, 11:39 PM
when Spurs "best" player is showing signs of pussy tearing, Spursfans feel nervous. Duncan will once again have to put the team on his shoulders.

hater
06-09-2014, 11:41 PM
when Spurs "best" player is showing signs of pussy tearing, Spursfans feel nervous. Duncan will once again have to put the team on his shoulders.

I sure hope so cause you know damn well Manu aint. Nigga bleeds Heat colors

Malik Hairston
06-09-2014, 11:46 PM
That was only 1 poster:lol..it's been pretty mild, so far..

You've seen what SpursTalk meltdowns look like, they're pretty historic, tbh..

If the Spurs lose game 3, you'll probably see a real meltdown..if they lose both games 3 and 4, it's probably the end of SpursTalk IMO..

hater
06-09-2014, 11:48 PM
If the Spurs lose game 3, you'll probably see a real meltdown..if they lose both games 3 and 4, it's probably the end of SpursTalk IMO..

If game 6 last year didn't end Spurstalk. Nothing will tbh

Malik Hairston
06-09-2014, 11:51 PM
Nothing will top last year's game 6 result, but I think this year would finish SpursTalk, since Duncan is likely to retire if the Spurs lose IMO..

When Duncan retires, most of these fans will cease to give a fuck about the Spurs..

midnightpulp
06-09-2014, 11:54 PM
That was only 1 poster:lol..it's been pretty mild, so far..

You've seen what SpursTalk meltdowns look like, they're pretty historic, tbh..

Last year was a fuckin' shot in the gut, but this year has been one of the best Spurs' seasons ever, even if we don't get over the Heat hump.

The way the team responded after the tragedy of game 6 is nothing short of amazing. They had enough mental fortitude to capture the league's best record, defeated their nemesis OKC on the road in the WCF, and make it back to the Finals, going through the toughest Western Conference in years.

Just too bad the best player since Jordan at has peak has to be there waiting in the Finals. Be nice if we could get a team like the Magic with a young Dwight Coward and Hedo Turkoglu as the best wing.

Malik Hairston
06-09-2014, 11:56 PM
I fully agree, it's been an amazing season, and if the Spurs win the title, it would be arguably the most impressive title in league history..

When Duncan is done, the fanbase and organization is done, though..

hater
06-09-2014, 11:56 PM
Nothing will top last year's game 6 result, but I think this year would finish SpursTalk, since Duncan is likely to retire if the Spurs lose IMO..

When Duncan retires, most of these fans will cease to give a fuck about the Spurs..

Spurstalk will continue to exist as Spurs keep drafting good international players IMO. the moment the international fans leave, this forum will be a wasteland

spurraider21
06-09-2014, 11:58 PM
the meltdown was worse after OKC won games 3 and 4 tbh... we haven't seen anything yet

HI-FI
06-10-2014, 12:01 AM
I fully agree, it's been an amazing season, and if the Spurs win the title, it would be arguably the most impressive title in league history..

I think you're speaking for yourself on that one, since Duncan is probably the reason you follow the Spurs.

There were enough fans before him, they'll continue after he's gone. He won't even get his proper respect until later, but it will happen.

Only thing that could destroy the Spurs imo, is if Texas is so full of illegals, the team might have to move in the chance that SA becomes a third world shithole.

midnightpulp
06-10-2014, 12:04 AM

How so?

The Spurs have the most respected organization in the league and are always on the cutting edge of scouting, system philosophy and scouting. I really do believe the league is undergoing a paradigm shift and you'll start to see more players choose teams on the basis of their front office rather than how many night clubs are in the city.

In 2015, we can actually make a push for Durant, and it actually wouldn't surprise me to see him sign. It's something of a long shot, but possible.

Malik Hairston
06-10-2014, 12:06 AM
I'm assuming Pop leaves with Duncan..

If Pop remains, the Spurs will be fine, but if he's gone, which is my assumption, I can't see them succeeding, tbh..the organization is great and they have some intelligent people in the front office, but Pop is the main attraction to potential free agents, etc..

Pop doesn't seem like the type of dude that wants to continue coaching forever..I fully believe he will depart when Duncan is gone..

HI-FI
06-10-2014, 12:09 AM
How so?

The Spurs have the most respected organization in the league and are always on the cutting edge of scouting, system philosophy and scouting. I really do believe the league is undergoing a paradigm shift and you'll start to see more players choose teams on the basis of their front office rather than how many night clubs are in the city.

In 2015, we can actually make a push for Durant, and it actually wouldn't surprise me to see him sign. It's something of a long shot, but possible.
I've said the same on here before. He still visits UT, seems to like the area a lot and I imagine he respects the Spurs. I think he would seriously consider it, so will MVPau. Biggest obstacle for Durant is I don't think he wants to be that guy to piss off the Thunderfans, which is commendable.

hater
06-10-2014, 12:10 AM
, but Pop is the main attraction to potential free agents,

:lmao no

The organization is build well top to bottom. The owner is probably the best owner in sports. Then you have RC. etc etc

Pop is just a step in the ladder imo

Clipper Nation
06-10-2014, 12:11 AM

Why would you want that beta male? He'd be LeClip's bitch anyway :downspin:

Malik Hairston
06-10-2014, 12:15 AM
There's no free agent that gives a fuck about Peter Holt or RC Buford, tbh:lol..

hater
06-10-2014, 12:15 AM
There's no free agent that gives a fuck about Peter Holt or RC Buford, tbh:lol..

but they care about the "organization"

:lol thinking they sign cause of Pop :lol

Malik Hairston
06-10-2014, 12:16 AM
Well, to be fair, no Free Agent has even really wanted to join the Spurs, even with Pop:lol..

But ya, Pop is easily the face of the organization and the main attraction..I don't even think its debatable, tbh..

hater
06-10-2014, 12:19 AM
Well, to be fair, no Free Agent has even really wanted to join the Spurs, even with Pop:lol..

But ya, Pop is easily the face of the organization and the main attraction..I don't even think its debatable, tbh..

no need to argue imo

it's public domain that Spurs are the best organization in Sports. Smart players will sign there, not to ring but to enhance their careers imo.

hopefully there will be fruitful international prospects in the next few years

HI-FI
06-10-2014, 12:22 AM
no need to argue imo

it's public domain that Spurs are the best organization in Sports. Smart players will sign there, not to ring but to enhance their careers imo.

hopefully there will be fruitful international prospects in the next few years
this. the Euros will want to come here, part of that is Pop's legacy, but the city is unique to internationals who appreciate it more than street niggas that want to shoot up strip clubs. I don't give a shit about those types anyways.

Finding another Robinson or Duncan will not be easy, that part will suck.

biggest threat is if illegals overrun everything that it turns into a shithole with a third world economy, but LA runs that same risk as well.

jARS mEsH sEt
06-10-2014, 12:23 AM

Is Pop even really an attraction? I get the sense that a lot of players are possibly intimidated by Pop and they'd be too scared to "let him down" or something if they joined the Spurs.

midnightpulp
06-10-2014, 12:23 AM

I think the primary reason behind that was because for much of Pop's career, the Spurs were overshadowed by the Lakers, and every AAU hotshot was infatuated with Kobe. So when they finally entered the league, playing for the Lakers was their dream, or at the very least, a big market.

Now, NBA players have no faith in the Lakers :lol They understand how antiquated things are over there and know if they want to grow their game, that isn't the place to be, especially with Kobe on the roster, who we all know will play till 40 chasing records and that 6th ring.

And yes, Pop is the face of the Spurs Org. Hater spewing retardation as usual. Hopefully he waits until 2016 season to leave, after we (hopefully) have signed a big name.

ElNono
06-10-2014, 12:26 AM
where's the meltdown?

ElNono
06-10-2014, 12:28 AM
Euros certainly want to sign up because of Pop... that's another area that will probably be gone when Pop goes away... most American coaches don't have the patience or job security to coach unathletic white guys that don't speak english, tbh

Kidd K
06-10-2014, 12:52 AM
Didn't notice any meltdowns in the Spurs section by anyone who posts outside of the postseason. There are dozens of premature ejaculating anti-Spurs threads in NBA Forum on the other hand by several regulars.

spurraider21
06-10-2014, 12:57 AM
Why would you want that beta male?
because there is no NBA team that would rather not have kevin durant than have kevin durant

dg7md
06-10-2014, 04:41 AM
Duncan and Pop aren't retiring if we lose this year... not a chance. Not even if we win tbh... Duncan is still beasting this year despite his age, no reason to think he's done until a few years tbh. We have another shot next year, absolutely. We went through the toughest path to get here and made it pretty easy all things considered, despite some rough spots.

The meltdowns are real though, because we know what happens to our franchise when things look good, bad shit tends to happen. If we win game 3 it'll be fine, even if we lose game 4. But if we lose game 3 expect another 2 days of chaos.

TDMVPDPOY
06-10-2014, 06:25 AM
these faggots upstairs remind me of the faggots who listen to the dumbshit napoleon when its proven he was a born loser, yet how many more battles and lives will be wasted continuing to believe in this shitface...

yet i dont know why they always come down stairs and get a bad reaction no sympathy from haters/gnsf/exiled posters

TDMVPDPOY
06-10-2014, 07:35 AM
game 3 Miami

should get enrique iglesias sing his hero song in front of the hero wannab imposter