PDA

View Full Version : Europe: Lebron = GOAT Based On What!!!

Buddy Mignon
06-10-2014, 01:32 AM
The defensive wizardry of Boris Fat Ass Diaw and Kiwi Retard Leonard? Give me a fucking break!!! Those two losers couldn't stop Lebron on his worse day. And that Kiwi bastard... I'll tell ya... he has no fight in him at all. If I was a homo rapist I'd have no problem having my way with him... and that's fact! I guarantee you if he met me in an alley he'd have that same startled look on his face he had in game 6 last finals. Anyone have that pic?

Franklin
06-10-2014, 01:39 AM
and the TOSB Duncan would join you to make it a threesome, no matter if the other guy is Kawhi or Kool.

Arnold Toht
06-10-2014, 01:40 AM
:lmao:lmao Both these teams are disgraces.

Buddy Mignon
06-10-2014, 01:49 AM
and the TOSB Duncan would join you to make it a threesome, no matter if the other guy is Kawhi or Kool.

You're probably right.

midnightpulp
06-10-2014, 02:03 AM
:lol Kobe was facing Hedo Turkolgu and Courtney Lee in the '09 Finals. And a decrepit Paul Pierce in '10.

Luva, homie, here's some advice: The way you think about the game is antiquated (like the Lakers front office philosophy and Phil Jackson, whose assistants don't get head coaching jobs in the NBA), and these two teams are really at the zenith of basketball, running the most sophisticated offensive and defensive systems the league has ever seen. The game is no longer about two players "matching up," like in your beloved 80's and 90's and early 00's, where iso basketball on both ends ruled the day. Even '09 and '10 are ancient history. Shit like Kirby in the post will get steamrolled in today's game, so it's a good thing he missed out on the last two post seasons. Analytics are the main tool scouts and GMs use to evaluate players (which the Lakers don't, which is why they're no longer attractive to free agents, who now view the organization as antiquated). "Per game" stats are more obsolete than black and white television sets.

Luva, for your enjoyment, I suggest you catch up on how the modern game has evolved, which will give you a new appreciation for the level of basketball you're seeing. Yes, these two teams would beat any title team from '99-'10, even your overrated '01 Lakers. It really is a "system" arms race now rather than a talent arms race. And the triangle and 4-down, the two most winning offenses in the 00's would get murdered today. I don't care how dominant Shaq, Kirby, or Tim were on an individual level.

Evolve, my friend. Your organization hasn't, but maybe you can.

spurraider21
06-10-2014, 02:17 AM
:lol Kobe was facing Hedo Turkolgu and Courtney Lee in the '09 Finals. And a decrepit Paul Pierce in '10.

Luva, homie, here's some advice: The way you think about the game is antiquated (like the Lakers front office philosophy and Phil Jackson, whose assistants don't get head coaching jobs in the NBA), and these two teams are really at the zenith of basketball, running the most sophisticated offensive and defensive systems the league has ever seen. The game is no longer about two players "matching up," like in your beloved 80's and 90's and early 00's, where iso basketball on both ends ruled the day. Even '09 and '10 are ancient history. Shit like Kirby in the post will get steamrolled in today's game, so it's a good thing he missed out on the last two post seasons. Analytics are the main tool scouts and GMs use to evaluate players (which the Lakers don't, which is why they're no longer attractive to free agents, who now view the organization as antiquated). "Per game" stats are more obsolete than black and white television sets.

Luva, for your enjoyment, I suggest you catch up on how the modern game has evolved, which will give you a new appreciation for the level of basketball you're seeing. Yes, these two teams would beat any title team from '99-'10, even your overrated '01 Lakers. It really is a "system" arms race now rather than a talent arms race. And the triangle and 4-down, the two most winning offenses in the 00's would get murdered today. I don't care how dominant Shaq, Kirby, or Tim were on an individual level.

and its just a coincidence that the team with lebron james has been bullying the league for a while now?

midnightpulp
06-10-2014, 02:31 AM
and its just a coincidence that the team with lebron james has been bullying the league for a while now?

If not for one of the most massive chokejobs of all time, Lebron loses last year.

And this years Finals is still up for grabs.

You need talent, but it's not as important as a system. The Houston Rockets, Clippers, Thunder, and even Blazers all have better individual talent than the Spurs, but are worse teams.

And the Heat run a great system, as well. Spoelstra really went to the drawing board following the '11 Finals loss.

TDMVPDPOY
06-10-2014, 06:30 AM
and how many times did kawhi run into enrique when the faggot looks lost out there not switching on defense or allowing more space whether to run under/over the screen out of kawhis pathway to chase down lebron....

kawhi running into that wanker is stupid bone plays like the okc players competing against each other for a rebound and going out of bounds...

Koolaid_Man
06-10-2014, 07:13 AM
It's pretty simple in 2008 and 2010 Kobe played against 3 - 1st Ballot HOF'ers (Allen, Garnett, Peirce, and prime young All-star Rondo) along with some of the greatest wing defenders (Tony Allen & James Posey) of our era. Everyone took turns rotating on Kobe. He split the series....but still went back to back.

In contrast 2013 & 2014 Lebron James played with 3- 1st Ballot HOF'ers (who were all Alpha's on their previous teams) along with the Greatest 3 point shooter in NBA history and he wen't back to back against one of the weakest wing defenders (Kiwi & Diaw) of the modern era.

Allen & Posey 100x better than Kiwi and Diaw.....

How you like dem apples Mid......:lol

Koolaid_Man
06-10-2014, 07:15 AM
btw...I still luv you Cully....:toast stay away....make em pay

TDMVPDPOY
06-10-2014, 08:16 AM
how can u be the goat if ur not the face of the nba logo?

theres a reason why the nba logo is in france colors...that player logo isnt jerry west....its no other then tony parker, now thats paying homage to the goat

Buddy Mignon
06-10-2014, 09:06 AM

You love to tell half truths. Turkolgu only guarded Kobe in spots, but he's a much better defender than Boris. And Pietrus was light years better than Kiwi. Add in the Defensive player of the year in Dwight, yet Kobe still destroyed that team. Yup, that's the same team that upset Lebrons team in the playoffs. The Celtics had PP and Posey and Rondo on Kobe. All three of them were good defenders. But... I'd like to make a better comparison. Young Kobe and Lebron vs Bruce Bowen and a young Spurs great defensive team. Kobe destroyed that team multiple times when James could barely get off his shot. In fact... he never reached his average in one game during his first two finals appearances. That's shocking!!! Here's a pretty good article showing how your so-called GOAT measures up in the finals compared to two Legends. Hey, Look, midget... I'm tired of wiping my ass with you over the years... would you move on... you're kind of worn out.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1674327-comparing-lebron-james-nba-finals-resume-to-michael-jordan-and-kobe-bryant

Koolaid_Man
06-10-2014, 09:31 AM
You love to tell half truths. Turkolgu only guarded Kobe in spots, but he's a much better defender than Boris. And Pietrus was light years better than Kiwi. Add in the Defensive player of the year in Dwight, yet Kobe still destroyed that team. Yup, that's the same team that upset Lebrons team in the playoffs. The Celtics had PP and Posey and Rondo on Kobe. All three of them were good defenders. But... I'd like to make a better comparison. Young Kobe and Lebron vs Bruce Bowen and a young Spurs great defensive team. Kobe destroyed that team multiple times when James could barely get off his shot. In fact... he never reached his average in one game during his first two finals appearances. That's shocking!!! Here's a pretty good article showing how your so-called GOAT measures up in the finals compared to two Legends. Hey, Look, midget... I'm tired of wiping my ass with you over the years... would you move on... you're kind of worn out.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1674327-comparing-lebron-james-nba-finals-resume-to-michael-jordan-and-kobe-bryant

It's an honor going to war with you General Luva :toast

Buddy Mignon
06-10-2014, 09:45 AM
It's an honor going to war with you General Luva :toast

You've earned your stripes, soldier. I watched in silence how you've wrecked havoc in the enemies home while I was on leave building an empire. They hate you just as much as me.:toast

midnightpulp
06-10-2014, 11:54 AM

:lmao

You really are the master of disinfo. That article was written prior to game 6 and 7, Lebron's best two games in the series, and was obviously written before the current Finals, in which Lebron is averaging 30 on 60% shooting.

Turk a better defender than Diaw :lol. And is Pietrus even in the league anymore?

And about that Magic team, let's inspect how each player did against them:

Kobe: .430FG, 32.4ppg, 5.6rpg, 7.4apg, 1.4stl, 1.4blk

Kobe's Superior: .487FG, 38.5ppg, 8.3rpg, 8.0apg, 1.2stl, 1.2blk

And as far as those Celtics teams go, Lebron has better stats vs. them than Kobe, too :lol

Look it up (you really should look things up before running your mouth and making a fool of yourself).

Koolaid_Man
06-10-2014, 12:23 PM
:lmao

You really are the master of disinfo. That article was written prior to game 6 and 7, Lebron's best two games in the series, and was obviously written before the current Finals, in which Lebron is averaging 30 on 60% shooting.

Turk a better defender than Diaw :lol. And is Pietrus even in the league anymore?

And about that Magic team, let's inspect how each player did against them:

Kobe: .430FG, 32.4ppg, 5.6rpg, 7.4apg, 1.4stl, 1.4blk

Kobe's Superior: .487FG, 38.5ppg, 8.3rpg, 8.0apg, 1.2stl, 1.2blk

And as far as those Celtics teams go, Lebron has better stats vs. them than Kobe, too :lol

Look it up (you really should look things up before running your mouth and making a fool of yourself).

But Lebron couldn't beat the Celts....and he could never win a title against their defense like Kobe did....and as far as those Celtic teams post Kobe's stats in the finals vs them....I dare you dumb ass :lmao...you post yours and I'll post mine to ensure you're bullshit lies don't get credited again

midnightpulp
06-10-2014, 12:27 PM
But Lebron couldn't beat the Celts....and he didn't win a title against them....and as far as those Celtic teams post Kobe's stats in the finals vs them....I dare you dumb ass :lmao...you post yours and I'll post mine to ensure you're bullshit lies don't get credited again

So basketball is 1 on 5 now?

And Lebron did beat the Celtics. In 2011 and again in 2012,

Kobe's stats against the Celtics in the Finals are pretty mediocre, so I don't know why you'd want to post them. He shoots barely 40% against them.

Koolaid_Man
06-10-2014, 12:38 PM
So basketball is 1 on 5 now?

And Lebron did beat the Celtics. In 2011 and again in 2012,

Kobe's stats against the Celtics in the Finals are pretty mediocre, so I don't know why you'd want to post them. He shoots barely 40% against them.

:lmao I got mid reeling......Point is..he beat them with 3 Alpha 1st Ballot HOF players and the greatest 3 point shooter in NBA history....whereas Kobe beat them with 0 HOF players....:lmao

Gummi Clutch
06-10-2014, 01:12 PM
yer back :cry :cry :cry

lefty
06-10-2014, 01:29 PM
But Lebron couldn't beat the Celts....and he could never win a title against their defense like Kobe did....and as far as those Celtic teams post Kobe's stats in the finals vs them....I dare you dumb ass :lmao...you post yours and I'll post mine to ensure you're bullshit lies don't get credited again
Kobe didnt beat the Celts

Pau Gasol did

chunticakes
06-10-2014, 02:24 PM
Mid just mopping the floor with capri and stinky paki as per the par. :wakeup

Franklin
06-10-2014, 06:07 PM
yer back :cry :cry :cry
our nigga Shadow still lurking though, dude's gonna miss our celebration of championship #5 :cry

Buddy Mignon
06-16-2014, 08:14 AM
The defensive wizardry of Boris Fat Ass Diaw and Kiwi Retard Leonard? Give me a fucking break!!! Those two losers couldn't stop Lebron on his worse day. And that Kiwi bastard... I'll tell ya... he has no fight in him at all. If I was a homo rapist I'd have no problem having my way with him... and that's fact! I guarantee you if he met me in an alley he'd have that same startled look on his face he had in game 6 last finals. Anyone have that pic?