PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Thoughts on the Finals through 2 games

DD
06-10-2014, 09:06 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/aa/BobbittTrial.jpg

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-10-2014, 10:49 AM
My thoughts are I'm glad you're back from hiding after your abortion of threads picking OKC.

i know those wet dreams are fiesty at your age so you can get a pass..

DD
06-10-2014, 10:59 AM
I was just sandbagging.

$500 that the Panthers don't hit 10 wins this season?

spurraider21
06-10-2014, 11:17 AM
Did you know that since 2003, the Spurs had never made the Finals as a #1 seed until now? Thought it was a pretty neat stat.

TDMVPDPOY
06-10-2014, 11:22 AM
here are my thoughts

enrique knows u need to pad ur stats for fmvp

he also knew ur chances are higher if ur team wins the championship

this season he found out even losers can win fmvp aka jerry west

therefore i rest my case how this series is going to end, he will pad his way at the expense of team objective for fmvp on a losing team....

this is how game3 will be played out, anyone on the spurs who scores 20pts first...enrique will make sure he end up with 20 or more by the end of the game no matter what....

if nobody on team has scored 20pts, he make sure his the first to reach that....remember its win on his terms or nothing at all...

DD
06-10-2014, 11:29 AM
I can live with bad predictions (and will make many more), but not sure i could live with broadcasting my rejection letter, or outing myself as some wannabe fratboy that was browbeaten by a random chick into taking her cats.

Poor predictions are no match for poor life choices. Wouldn't you agree?

Clipper Nation
06-10-2014, 11:34 AM
I was just sandbagging.

$500 that the Panthers don't hit 10 wins this season?
He'll welch, tbh....

TDMVPDPOY
06-10-2014, 11:38 AM
I can live with bad predictions (and will make many more), but not sure i could live with broadcasting my rejection letter, or outing myself as some wannabe fratboy that was browbeaten by a random chick into taking her cats.

enrique doesnt make poor life choices, cause every time he pulls the trigger he thinks its automatic basket

spurraider21
06-10-2014, 11:50 AM

You've brought that up several times as if its a point of shame :lol. I have no problems with that post, you can go back and bump it once a week if it tickles your fancy. I'm graduating in less than a week and will be in law school in August. No shame in that :tu

DD
06-10-2014, 12:00 PM
Well yeah, i imagine getting rejected is a pretty unsavory experience...channeling that grief into an internet pity party is what was shameful. You'll understand in due time.

spurraider21
06-10-2014, 12:08 PM
It's not really a pity party if I was laughing it off throughout the thread. Look man, if you need to get laughs about it, go ahead. But don't fool yourself, there was no grief. I even said in that thread I only applied there as a pipe dream without any actual expectations. I'd imagine there's more shame in revealing that one pays for most of his intimate relations

DD
06-10-2014, 12:12 PM
Laughter is the best medicine

DD
06-10-2014, 12:27 PM
It's not really a pity party if I was laughing it off throughout the thread. Look man, if you need to get laughs about it, go ahead. But don't fool yourself, there was no grief. I even said in that thread I only applied there as a pipe dream without any actual expectations. I'd imagine there's more shame in revealing that one pays for most of his intimate relations

Neat edited burn. Never paid for an intimate relation in my life. A warm hole then showing them the door is not intimacy. I really don't think you wanna go down this path since your experience with the opposite sex is extremely limited. I'm not calling you a virgin, but you definitely fit the profile of a late bloomer. Not the worst thing in the world but you're probably very clingy in relationships as a result.

spurraider21
06-10-2014, 12:33 PM
Neat edited burn. Never paid for an intimate relation in my life. A warm hole then showing them the door is not intimacy. I really don't think you wanna go down this path since your experience with the opposite sex is extremely limited. I'm not calling you a virgin, but you definitely fit the profile of a late bloomer. Not the worst thing in the world but you're probably very clingy in relationships as a result.
An intimate relation can be physical or emotional, not necessarily both.

DD
06-10-2014, 12:47 PM
Semantics won't save you in this argument...you're out of your scope of practice on this issue ... take it from someone whose been engaged once (almost twice), indulged in ladies of the evening, had numerous plenty of fuck encounters, and pretty much any female interaction that didn't involve a chloroform rag or some roofies (maybe), and you'll soon realize this.

Ol' DD has logged a lot of miles in his 31 years. He is wise.

rogues
06-10-2014, 12:52 PM
:lol Taylor getting his shit pushed in

Franklin
06-10-2014, 06:20 PM
http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/201453/rs_634x1024-140603160021-634.scarlett-johnasson-gym.ls.6314.jpg

That French MF'N FAG :ihit:

HI-FI
06-10-2014, 06:28 PM
that OKC prediction was a dandy. so was the Cowboys Super Bowl. coke is a helluva drug.

unforeseen
06-10-2014, 07:21 PM
Kawhi is getting embarrassed by LBJ. The future of the Spurs is very bleak if he is leading it.